PDA

View Full Version : Sake powered golf clubs....

jaster
22nd May 2004, 08:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2909&item=3678402946&rd=1

:shock: :wink: :P

McMw
22nd May 2004, 08:35 PM
I checked his feedbach too... :D

jaster
22nd May 2004, 08:37 PM
Hehe ;)

goughy
22nd May 2004, 09:15 PM
"Feedbach" - Oxford dictionary definition 1- when you play bach too loudly and directly back into the speaker so it causes a distorted sound often refered to as "feedbach".

"Feedbach" - Oxford dictionary definition 2 - term used by calafornian governor Arnold Schwarzzeneger (no cracks about my spelling guys, it's too late) when speaking into a microphone and the speakers squeal.
i.e. "AAAhhhh. Dat 'feedbach' is urting my eaaarrrs."

Fishman Dan
22nd May 2004, 09:36 PM
"Feedbach" - Oxford dictionary definition 2 - term used by calafornian governor Arnold Schwarzzeneger (no cracks about my spelling guys, it's too late) when speaking into a microphone and the speakers squeal.

:lol: =D>

jaster
22nd May 2004, 10:12 PM
"Feedbach" - Oxford dictionary definition 1- when you play bach too loudly and directly back into the speaker so it causes a distorted sound often refered to as "feedbach".

LOL....thanks for threadjacking my attempt at humour :P :wink:

goughy
22nd May 2004, 10:50 PM
You should be charged and jailed for that attempted humour jaster.

Me; I just wish I could find a smilie that was taking a bow.

It's late, I'm tired and I've even started tooting my own horn (not what you're thinking of jarro [-X )

Jarro
23rd May 2004, 03:39 AM
It's late, I'm tired and I've even started tooting my own horn (not what you're thinking of jarro [-X )

not that there's anything wrong with that :smt002 :smt023

Golfgirl
23rd May 2004, 09:32 AM

not that there's anything wrong with that :smt002 :smt023

Look on the bright side, this is an "equipment" discussion forum... :roll: :lol: :lol:

jaster
23rd May 2004, 09:33 AM
[quote="goughy"]You should be charged and jailed for that attempted humour jaster.[quote] :smt079