PDA

View Full Version : Rebjon's Swing

Yossarian
31st August 2009, 11:47 PM
0yKXTeGSdbI

Sorry for the camera angle, can not for the life of me find a program that will flip it.

He shanked the first one, the camera was making us all nervous.

The second one was pretty pure.

adlo
1st September 2009, 12:15 AM
Should have sent it to me, a Mac can flip a video without any hassles.

Jarro
1st September 2009, 06:38 AM
Why doesn't he look like a freak ?

virge666
1st September 2009, 09:11 AM
Closed clubface and very little "store-up" or lag.

Go back to the PDF and study both.

Courty
1st September 2009, 04:00 PM
Turn your monitor on its side. ;)

adlo
1st September 2009, 05:27 PM
You ever turned a 24" iMac on its side to watch a Youtube video?

Courty
1st September 2009, 05:29 PM
You ever turned a 24" iMac on its side to watch a Youtube video?

I just did. ;)

adlo
1st September 2009, 05:30 PM
:lol:

Jarro
1st September 2009, 05:33 PM
My neck hurts :(

rebjon
1st September 2009, 06:42 PM
Closed clubface and very little "store-up" or lag.

Go back to the PDF and study both.

Thanks for the feed back

Yes i know about the closed club face...not sure how to cure it...do get most shots moving to the left. Grip adjustment ????

As for store up am I on the right track thinking about the first hand movement of the RSS swing ?

BTW we are hashing a plan here in WA to get you over...

rebjon
1st September 2009, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the feed back

Yes i know about the closed club face...not sure how to cure it...do get most shots moving to the left. Grip adjustment ????

As for store up am I on the right track thinking about the first hand movement of the RSS swing ?

BTW we are hashing a plan here in WA to get you over...

Just looked at the PDF briefly looks like page 37 regarding grip and wrist angles at address may be the cause of the closed/shut club face.

rebjon
2nd September 2009, 08:52 PM
Any suggestions Virge re closed club face and store up ???

adlo
2nd September 2009, 08:58 PM
I think he was off to Cairns Rebjon

virge666
2nd September 2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah I is in Cairns... Do you have website access ?

Gaz's website - that is....

rebjon
2nd September 2009, 09:58 PM
Yeah I is in Cairns... Do you have website access ?

Gaz's website - that is....

Sorry didn't mean to disturb....

Yes just downloaded 'store up' vid...

rebjon
2nd September 2009, 11:44 PM
So just compared my posture to yours(Virge), Lambs and Pamps and the thing that looks differents to me is I'm standing a lot taller not by much but I believe maybe enough to cause me to whip the club on the inside during the first part of the backswing then come slightly OTT on the downswing.

virge666
3rd September 2009, 09:21 PM
It is more about the downswing - dont get me wrong - nice swing - the body just leaks a bit on the downswing and you could use a little more turn on the backswing to help with the pull shots.

Check out this weeks Live Lesson on Wrist Angles and you will see how that bloke who looks like Phil Gould sets his hands on the backswing and keeps his right elbow in front of his body... good action for you to copy.

Your posture is fine - just a bit more turn to give you more room on the downswing and also allow you to shallow out your swing.

Easy to do mate !! Very easy.

rebjon
3rd September 2009, 09:39 PM
It is more about the downswing - dont get me wrong - nice swing - the body just leaks a bit on the downswing and you could use a little more turn on the backswing to help with the pull shots.

Check out this weeks Live Lesson on Wrist Angles and you will see how that bloke who looks like Phil Gould sets his hands on the backswing and keeps his right elbow in front of his body... good action for you to copy.

Your posture is fine - just a bit more turn to give you more room on the downswing and also allow you to shallow out your swing.

Easy to do mate !! Very easy.

I'll check the lesson out ASAP

Cheers

Funny you say that because I played a pro am last year and that exactly what my pro told me. I need to turn my shoulders more....

So i assume when you say 'turn' you me more shoulder turn ???

virge666
3rd September 2009, 09:44 PM
Exactly...