PDA

View Full Version : Brand New - Big Bertha Titanium 454 CC - RH - SOLD !!!!!!!!!

3oneday
25th January 2005, 02:51 PM
10* regular Aldila NV Green, club still in plastic, doesn't even know what a golf course looks like :cry:

The reviews I have read on FGI reckon it is 10 yards longer than their current driver, even better than the G2 !?!?! 8) :lol:

Bore through shafts (where the tip of the shaft meets the sole) generally play at least half a flex stronger, so this shaft would probably suit 100 to 105 mph, guess firm....

$375 + postage/insurance. Current retail is $499, shaft upgrade $50.

Free pick up in Sydney.

Enquire within :roll: :wink:

Pete

Jarro
25th January 2005, 03:43 PM
i have to say that they are one nice looking club :shock:

has anybody here hit one :?:

ahhh, if only i wasn't soooooo happy with my R510TP :wink: :lol:

McMw
25th January 2005, 04:09 PM
it's actually the driver (454cc) of a Long Drive Competitor in the States...that's something!!!

Ona
25th January 2005, 04:15 PM
hit one shot with one the other day. didnt have the NV in it, which was a shame. I think it was firm flex but with a soft tip, went high but loong. sat very nice at address and didnt look large to my eyes. told the bloke it was the winning head at the remax final and he said "whaa?" 8)

3oneday
25th January 2005, 04:16 PM
Remax World Champion 2004, David ? Mobley, 377 yards 5 inches.... One of the only finalists using OEM.

Keza_G
25th January 2005, 05:43 PM
Big controversy involved there.......

I should know, I was there....

David Mobely was signed to Alpha at the begining of the event and during the event his contract expired.... just in time for him to sign with Callaway before the final.....

Bit of a Prick if you ask me, because he got to the finals using Alpha and won the final with a Callaway and a new lucritive contract....

I take nothing from Callaway, the head you speak of really is one of the best models that Callaway has delivered. Why do you wanna sell it ?

Cheers

Keza

McMw
25th January 2005, 05:53 PM
Big controversy involved there.......

I should know, I was there....

David Mobely was signed to Alpha at the begining of the event and during the event his contract expired.... just in time for him to sign with Callaway before the final.....

Bit of a $%^& if you ask me, because he got to the finals using Alpha and won the final with a Callaway and a new lucritive contract....

I take nothing from Callaway, the head you speak of really is one of the best models that Callaway has delivered. Why do you wanna sell it ?

Cheers

Keza

thanks for the info...

the way I see it, perhaps ALPHA should have been more diligent in their contract negotiations...

3oneday
25th January 2005, 09:10 PM

Why do you wanna sell it ?
Well, that would explain the email I got off a guy, calling me a liar and saying Mobley used an Alpha to win etc etc, I straightened him up, accidentally it seems :oops:
Answer number 2, ummm, a hobby 8) :D

Pete

Jarro
25th January 2005, 10:19 PM

Why do you wanna sell it ?
Well, that would explain the email I got off a guy, calling me a liar and saying Mobley used an Alpha to win etc etc, I straightened him up, accidentally it seems :oops:
Answer number 2, ummm, a hobby 8) :D

Pete

obsession more like it :roll: :lol:

3oneday
27th January 2005, 10:54 AM
Sold 8) - and I'm sure they will be happy together. :lol:

Pete

Jarro
27th January 2005, 11:19 AM

Pete

anybody we know :wink:

3oneday
27th January 2005, 11:32 AM

Pete

anybody we know :wink:yes

Jarro
27th January 2005, 11:36 AM

Pete

well :smt102

3oneday
27th January 2005, 11:50 AM

Pete

well :smt102not my call sorry, you know I never reveal. He (or she) will reveal if they so choose :P . You could place your house on it NOT being Fishy :lol: :lol: or G13, for that matter :P :lol: :lol:
Pete

Fishman Dan
27th January 2005, 11:55 AM
Hey - you saw me with driver the other day. You are fully aware that i need to spend money on it so i can play better. I can buy a new driver if i want!!!!

(I hope the wife isn't reading this..... :oops:)

TS
27th January 2005, 12:38 PM
I am the one that bought it. I am getting tired of being outdriven 100m by all the young guns. Pete asure me that every drive will be at least 377 yards down the middle of the fairway.

3oneday
27th January 2005, 12:51 PM
I am the one that bought it. I am getting tired of being outdriven 100m by all the young guns. Pete asure me that every drive will be at least 377 yards down the middle of the fairway.anyone else want one ?????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete

Jarro
27th January 2005, 01:15 PM
I am the one that bought it. I am getting tired of being outdriven 100m by all the young guns. Pete asure me that every drive will be at least 377 yards down the middle of the fairway.anyone else want one ?????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete

you should get one for yourself :P :lol:

3oneday
27th January 2005, 01:18 PM

Pete

you should get one for yourself :P :lol:what a good idea !!!

Oh, hang on............................ I have :P :P

Pete :lol: :lol: