PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning final rounds.

gazgolf1
24th January 2005, 10:03 AM
I love being on holidays 8) ,just waking up on Monday morning knowing you don't have to go to work and having the last round of a tournament to watch on tv. :D
BTW Tiger is leading with about 4 holes to go but playing like crap and trying to hold his dodgy swing together.
Charles Howell slamdunked a sand wedge on the 18th only to watch it come back out of the hole and into the p!ss....he then played onto the green,the ball sucked back into the front fringe and he chipped in for bogey.From Eagle to bogey and it possibly could have won him the Tournament. :shock:
See ya...Back to the TV. :roll:

gazgolf1
24th January 2005, 11:13 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW Tiger won with one of the worst second shots on a par 5 you will ever see....235 out with water in of front the green he hits a push/block 3 iron that lands right of the water about 20 yds short in an area of fairway that nobody intentionally tries to hit to.
They showed a slo mo replay of that swing and it looked terrible :x:.
Lonard had a 77,Luke Donald choked and Lehmann missed a 3 footer on the last which cost him about $200,000.

Jarro
24th January 2005, 11:14 AM
Boy .. some people just have the best lives don't they :roll: :lol:

McMw
24th January 2005, 12:37 PM
sounds like Tiger did a Norman....

gazgolf1
24th January 2005, 12:59 PM
sounds like Tiger did a Norman....

Almost. :lol:

Jarro
24th January 2005, 01:33 PM
what's the verdict :?: is Tiger back or what :smt017

i didn't see the final round, but from the reviews i've read already, his putting really saved his arse out there this morning.

can we expect to see him dominate again this year :?:

Ducky
24th January 2005, 01:46 PM
can we expect to see him dominate again this year?
I've been working with Tiger a lot over the last few months on his game, and I think we're both very confident in his abilities for 2005.

:lol:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Onewood
24th January 2005, 06:54 PM
can we expect to see him dominate again this year?
I've been working with Tiger a lot over the last few months on his game, and I think we're both very confident in his abilities for 2005.

:lol:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Ducky, get somebody to wipe the corners of your mouth, theres something starting to dribble out :lol: :lol: