PDA

View Full Version : Travel Bag too small

Trung
21st May 2004, 07:44 PM
I'm going to Nelson Bay GC on Sunday by bus with 80 others .

I took my travel-cover bag out from the storage area. To my horror, my new staff bag will not fit in it.

As the bag is still new and it is going into a bus with other bags, I thought I would give it more protection from dust.

God damn tourstage tour bag is too big for the travel-cover bag. Now I miss my small carry bag that I sold to somebody in QLD. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jarro
21st May 2004, 08:12 PM

I took my travel-cover bag out from the storage area. To my horror, my new staff bag will not fit in it.

As the bag is still new and it is going into a bus with other bags, I thought I would give it more protection from dust.

God damn tourstage tour bag is too big for the travel-cover bag. Now I miss my small carry bag that I sold to somebody in QLD. :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry to hear that Trung :(

Golfgirl
21st May 2004, 09:06 PM
on the bright side - Nelson Bay GC is very nice... :D

AndyP
21st May 2004, 09:38 PM
You can't dodgy up the other cover at all to provide some protection?

Trung
21st May 2004, 09:43 PM
You can't dodgy up the other cover at all to provide some protection? Will try all options to keep this bag clean and in one piece 8)

on the bright side - Nelson Bay GC is very nice... :D

Can't wait, it will be my first time.
I will be heading your way in the near future. I got a good report back from two visitors :wink:

This will give me a reason to buy one :lol:

Fishman Dan
21st May 2004, 10:43 PM
Why not just get a smaller golf bag, as a travel bag?

gazgolf1
22nd May 2004, 07:39 AM
Just put in on your lap in the bus. #-o

markTHEblake
22nd May 2004, 09:35 AM

are you playing in the Links day? They are playing at Nelsons Bay gc tomorrow morning.

Golfgirl
22nd May 2004, 10:33 AM
let me know when you will be down my way Trung, and I will organise a game for us. :D

Trung
22nd May 2004, 10:54 AM

are you playing in the Links day? They are playing at Nelsons Bay gc tomorrow morning.

I think not, this is our annual social event. Some of the guys me are cousins of the Moses brothers (the 2 pro at Nelson Bay).

We leave at 6.30am, breakfast on site at 9.30am. First group to tee of at 10.30am (unfortunately I'm in the lead group, hopefully I will be ok in front of a big crowd - Please do not choke :oops: ). Dinner at 5.30pm and should be back to Sydney by 9-10pm.

Trung
22nd May 2004, 10:55 AM
let me know when you will be down my way Trung, and I will organise a game for us. :D sure will 8) :wink: