PDA

View Full Version : A little Ebay fever?

Deano
20th January 2005, 02:51 PM
:? :? OK,so check this out.
Seller only bought it onthe 9th of Jan for $155.
Reckon highest bidder thinks this is actually VJ's? :lol:
Deano

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1520&item=7127786108&rd=1

davidp
20th January 2005, 02:56 PM
The succession of penultimate bids below the high bid looks extremely suss.

They can buy one at retail cheaper... :lol:

3oneday
20th January 2005, 03:01 PM
The succession of penultimate bids below the high bid looks extremely suss.

They can buy one at retail cheaper... :lol:does look bumped, but you never know I suppose. I have had people pay a premium simply because no one anywhere near them (their town in the sticks or whatever) sells that type of club, or stocks the brand. A gun metal lobby is almost a collectors item. In the sellers defence, if it was a gift, he would have no need to bump, but that is if there is truth in advertising :P :roll: :lol:

Deano, some people shouldn't be let loose on ebay..... if you are too silly to investigate... never happens with mine :x

Peter

Deano
20th January 2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Pete

"Here is a rare opportunity to own one at a severely discounted price as it is being regretfully sold to fund overseas travel."

I just luv how he only bought it off Ebay 10 days ago :lol:
Check his past purchases.

"Deano, some people shouldn't be let loose on ebay"

Too true.Gotta giggle at the listings from newbies with no pics
and minimal descriptions....oh and high reserves :lol:

Deano

reg320
20th January 2005, 03:36 PM
What a joke - even golfworld has them cheaper than that.

Davemason
20th January 2005, 08:19 PM
Be on the look out for a Ping Anser Ti4 Putter Wrx Tour & TITLEIST WOODS 1/3/5 some of his recent purchases on ebay .
I just hate guys on ebay that try to on sell stuff :x

Anonymous
21st January 2005, 07:24 AM
Just curious, Dave

I just hate guys on ebay that try to on sell stuff
What's the problem with that? Unlike most people this guy just uses the same name to buy and sell. It's a free market.

3oneday
21st January 2005, 07:39 AM
Unlike most people this guy just uses the same name to buy and sell. It's a free market.Chucky, exactly how I started, didn't dawn on me for a while but I eventually twigged.

Where is he buying, not in Aus ??? couldn't be bothered looking again :oops: :oops:

Pete

Davemason
21st January 2005, 09:16 AM
Just curious, Dave

I just hate guys on ebay that try to on sell stuff
What's the problem with that? Unlike most people this guy just uses the same name to buy and sell. It's a free market.

I just hate guys who onsell stuff but make up some story about how it was a prize or unwanted gift , if it is an onsell just give the details of the item 4 sale