PDA

View Full Version : Which carry bag???

simmsy
1st August 2009, 11:01 PM
having a bit of a look for a carry bag.
currently using an eagles & birdies but Yossarian says i look like an old man with it so on that sage advice i thought i would look for something more "hip" and to the liking of Yoss!!:lol:

I want something light-'ish' (the e&b is heavy) i will be using it mostly on a buggy only carrying for practice and 9 hole hits. Would like something with 14 individual dividers if such thing exists in carry bags as don't like how alot of carry bags store the clubs. And enough pockets to have the essentials in it.

What's the go out there??

cheers

Simmsy...;)

mike
1st August 2009, 11:09 PM
one (http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13085&highlight=stand)

two (http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14316&highlight=stand)

simmsy
1st August 2009, 11:26 PM
thanks for that Mike. good reading to be had.

cheers

simmsy
2nd August 2009, 12:15 AM
i was set on having 14 way dividers, reading around seems to be a few in favour of the woode system from ogio. whats the advantage of that kind of set up?

Yossarian
2nd August 2009, 12:55 AM
Less weight I think is the main advantage, mate while at the same time keeping the woods safe.

Scottt
2nd August 2009, 04:15 AM
Titty x86 or more modern.

Courty
2nd August 2009, 10:44 AM
The Woode system only separates the clubs at the top of the bag, but the shafts can still get crossed up. The Nike Sasquatch Tour that I have now is brilliant. The club dividers are full length, and are made of synthetic fabric to keep the weight down. I'm not much of a carrier, but I can easily walk 9 holes without any problems with this one on my back.

This Nike bag is so good, if I needed another bag now, I would buy another one exactly the same.

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2009, 12:45 PM
Woode system is great. I never have a problem with shafts getting crossed or anything of that nature.

chappy1970
2nd August 2009, 12:48 PM
I'm trying to offload a Srixon Staff bag at the moment and going to go to a good quality stand bag full time. My preference is for an OGIO, but I'll see what is out there.

adlo
2nd August 2009, 01:36 PM
Another vote for the Woode system on the Ogio.

However, the Ogio is on the heavy side. Good for 9 holes or short courses, but it can wear on the back if you carry for 18 holes.

henno
2nd August 2009, 04:36 PM
Pussies. I can carry my ogio ozone for 18 holes no worries.

And the woode system is awesome. I am absolutely sold on it for stand bags.

Eag's
2nd August 2009, 05:27 PM
I am loving my Bridgy stand bag. The double straps are very nicely padded and the bag is very comfortable on my back for 18 holes :smt023

simmsy
2nd August 2009, 06:30 PM
The Woode system only separates the clubs at the top of the bag, but the shafts can still get crossed up. The Nike Sasquatch Tour that I have now is brilliant. The club dividers are full length, and are made of synthetic fabric to keep the weight down. I'm not much of a carrier, but I can easily walk 9 holes without any problems with this one on my back.

This Nike bag is so good, if I needed another bag now, I would buy another one exactly the same.

are these available anywhere is Aus or only from US.

Yossarian
2nd August 2009, 06:32 PM
Only US. I've only ever seen them on ebay.

DracZ
2nd August 2009, 06:37 PM
I got my SQ Tour bag locally - $275 inc delivery off ebay, the stock levels are very inconsistent tho.

Best stand bag I've tried, solid handle, 14 full length dividers, lots of pockets etc

and most importantly - great legs ;)

PeteyD
2nd August 2009, 07:03 PM
Wynnum golf club had a very nice Burton bag, 14 holes etc they want to get rid off (price has come down from $300 to around the $200 mark). Might be worth a look if interested. I think it was a hybrid CSX.

adlo
2nd August 2009, 07:09 PM
Can any Qlders confirm the awesomeness of Courty's Sasquatch bag?

They look damn fine, and he is always crapping on about it, might have to investigate for my next stand bag.

DracZ
2nd August 2009, 07:11 PM

They look damn fine, and he is always crapping on about it, might have to investigate for my next stand bag.

Definitely an awesome bag, its built like a rock, doesnt feel flimsy like most stand bags :smt060

aussiemuggolfer
2nd August 2009, 08:03 PM
Mate, look at the Burton ML hybrid. I got mine from the big D's.
The legs lock in so u can whack it on ur buggy. 14 dividers, plenty of pockets including a putter well which is a bonus. A great bag. The hybrid design suits me as i dont carry but wanted something smaller and it doubles as a stand bag if needed.

:smt038

simmsy
2nd August 2009, 08:45 PM
what sort of price can you pick up one of those burtons for?

Johnny Canuck
2nd August 2009, 10:41 PM
go see your mate at caddyshack golf. he carries them. nice bags. i was going to buy one, but he didn't have the colour i wanted and i didn't want to wait.

adlo
2nd August 2009, 10:42 PM
I bet they don't look as nice as the Sasquatch Tour

simmsy
2nd August 2009, 11:20 PM
that guy would have to be the best bloke in the entire golf industry i reckon!:-#

might have a look there just so i can tell him to pi$$ off when he asks what am i doing there.

BrisVegas
3rd August 2009, 07:20 AM
I've had a couple of the Titleist carry bags and can manage 18 holes walking occasionally. I'm an old fat **** and my course is pretty hilly. On a flattish course, it would be no problems.

giddyupgaz
3rd August 2009, 07:26 AM
I carry an Ogio almost every round i play, and i am very much an old fat ****. I actually find it helps my shoulders to do so, after a couple of reco's they get a bit ordinary some days but the bag keeping them held back seems to help for some reason

BrisVegas
3rd August 2009, 07:37 AM
I actually find it helps my shoulders to do so, after a couple of reco's they get a bit ordinary some days but the bag keeping them held back seems to help for some reason

Yeah I'm the same. The carry bag pulls the shoulders back and forces you into better posture. I also like being able to wak directly to my ball, rather that fart-arsing around with carts. We've had so much wet weather this year, ie. car-path only, that its been quicker to walk most outings.

Ned
3rd August 2009, 07:44 AM
Pussies. I can carry my ogio ozone for 18 holes no worries.

Yeah carry it on the back of the cart no worries!!! :roll:

aussiemuggolfer
3rd August 2009, 07:59 AM

I think it was around $200.00/220.00 . Fair price if you compare to say the Nike ones which are great bags but so X'y. Best to look at one in the flesh i guess, as i said i bought from Drummonds, dunno who else stocks them.
Or have a look on the net for some info as i did.

Cheers.

Johnny Canuck
3rd August 2009, 09:22 AM
i got along great with the guy at caddyshack. must have talked with him for about 1/2hour. you just don't like him because he wouldn't let you use his launch monitor for free.

i can see where he is coming from, they're expensive and i'd get sick of people using mine and then ordering the club in from the states.

idgolfguy
3rd August 2009, 09:28 AM
I have the Burton, Srixons, Nike (old version), Ping and Callwayway Warbird Hot. Steer clear of the Callaway as it has worn two of my graphite shafts and has already been replaced once.

If I buy another bag, it will be the Mizuno Aerolight III. Good size, very light and good price from Lakelands ($180).

My Ping K56 is the most comfortable bag and is very light but has a small top. Ping used to make full length dividers. I try not to use this bag too much as I don't want to wear it out as it cannot be replaced. It's out of the 90s.

The Aerolight is larger but lighter. I was tempted to buy one at Lakelands but didn't want to be called a 'Bag Ho' as I already have 6 stand bags and two staff bags.

idgolfguy
3rd August 2009, 09:30 AM
Mate, look at the Burton ML hybrid. I got mine from the big D's.
The legs lock in so u can whack it on ur buggy. 14 dividers, plenty of pockets including a putter well which is a bonus. A great bag. The hybrid design suits me as i dont carry but wanted something smaller and it doubles as a stand bag if needed.

:smt038
The Burton shoulder straps can do with more padding. The bag does get heavy after 27 holes.

idgolfguy
3rd August 2009, 09:35 AM
Simmsy,
I've had one for over two years and they are not as sturdy as they look. My personal test for a bag is be able to walk 36 holes and not be sore on the shoulders.

simmsy
3rd August 2009, 12:18 PM
Simmsy,
I've had one for over two years and they are not as sturdy as they look. My personal test for a bag is be able to walk 36 holes and not be sore on the shoulders.

You're MAD!!:shock:

Johnny Canuck
3rd August 2009, 12:29 PM
i did it two summers ago. 42 degrees. 18 at kennedy carrying and then received a phone call on the back nine saying that we could play the cut for free if we walked later that day. that is not a course to carry on.

at one point, i went through 5 gatorades without having to take a leak. 36 holes carrying isn't that bad, but under those conditions, it was dumb. (but worth it for free golf!)

just
3rd August 2009, 12:54 PM
I walked (and carried) The Cut in over 40 degree heat. One of the dumbest things I have ever done, it was a large factor in me no longer carrying.

Ned
3rd August 2009, 01:01 PM
I walked (and carried) The Cut in over 40 degree heat. One of the dumbest things I have ever done, it was a large factor in me no longer carrying.

Did the same at Barcaldine about three years ago, melted the souls off my heavy duty runners I was wearing instead of my golf shoes as I thought they would last either.! (36 holes in the day - about 42 in the shade)

idgolfguy
3rd August 2009, 02:39 PM
The previous Johnny Walker, I carried a scoreboard and walked with Van de Velde and Storm for the whole 18 at the Vines in 44 deg heat on the Saturday. I had drunk a 600ml bottle of water at every tee - 20 bottles all up without having to visit a tree. It was that hot.

After that, a mate and had the urge to play golf as we had collected a few ProVs off the range on the way to the car. We headed off to Chequers and played 18 at about 2.30pm.

I had the best round ever with a 34 and 38 off-stick. However, I passed out when I got home as I had flushed my system of all my body salts due to the amount of water I had drunk. The wife gave me a few salt replacement drinks over the next couple of hours and I got back to normal.

idgolfguy
3rd August 2009, 02:41 PM
When I went to Melbourne earlier this year, I played 36 holes per day for 3 days carrying and walking. Could have done another 9 if there was enough daylight.

I love my golf!

Johnny Canuck
3rd August 2009, 02:44 PM
Simmsy is just a little soft, go easy on him. He looks cute with his old man bag.

Yossarian
3rd August 2009, 03:09 PM
I agree it brings out the blue in his eyes.

Courty
3rd August 2009, 03:35 PM

Yep. It's awesome! 8-)

simmsy
3rd August 2009, 03:56 PM
I agree it brings out the blue in his eyes.

oh shucks.... thanks guys you are all so lovely sweet fellas aren't ya's.

simmsy
3rd August 2009, 04:32 PM
anyone got ideas of what is better as far as looking after your clubs and not getting caught up as you put individual clubs in and out of the bag.

OGIO use the Woode system

Mizuno has the Kabuki Organiser Top Cuff:
Patented organiser top cuff with 'Divide and Slide Technology'

and

Burton has 14 individual sleeves.

Burton obviously is a given but how do the other two go as far as keeping clubs from crossing over and such?

Johnny Canuck
3rd August 2009, 05:44 PM
your clubs don't stay around long enough to get damaged.

the industry analysis says that you are putting too much thought into this. compare picutres and go with what you like.

the woode system is fine, nothing will get damaged, provided you use headcovers on your woods, which is pretty well the same with any carry bag. i don't have many probs at all with clubs getting caught.

finding an ogio in western aus is next to impossible though.

simmsy
3rd August 2009, 06:02 PM
you could sell me yours your $150.
you don't like it you reckon!

"it's tooo heavy" cries the little canadian moose!

Johnny Canuck
3rd August 2009, 06:26 PM
i might consider that offer. had to buy the wife a laptop yesterday and funds are low.

i also need to pay for the true strike mat before aldo and id kill me!

simmsy
4th August 2009, 12:30 AM
c'mon JC give the little aussie battler a break!
you know it makes sense.;)

simmsy
4th August 2009, 07:55 PM
How are the legs on the Ogio JC? I don't want it if they are all sloppy and loose! Have you looked after it?

Answer your PM's too. It's just rude to sit there ignoring me!!:cry:

Minor_Threat
4th August 2009, 07:58 PM
I have the Titleist Premium Stand Bag and it is awesome!

simmsy
5th August 2009, 01:30 AM
Well JC knocked me back on the grom offer! b@stard!

probably look to go with either the Aerolite III or the Burton ML hybrid as i don't plan to walk for a full round anytime soon.

just
11th December 2009, 12:47 PM
Folks
I'm after a new carry bag, preferably a Ping Latitude or Hoofer C1, although I'm open to suggestions about other brands ie Callaway, Titleist.

Since the good folks at Ozgolf roam far and wide in their golf travels, I'd be interested to know if anyone has any seen these on sale at the moment or at the very least make some suggestions.

AlexMc
11th December 2009, 02:58 PM
My local pro got a Titleist Sta-Dry the other day for his personal use...awesome looking bag but bloody expensive! He said Titleist retail was $330!

simmsy
11th December 2009, 03:25 PM
eagles & birdies have just put a new carry bag out. 3kg. 14way divider. less than $200.

shazza_rs
11th December 2009, 03:30 PM
Be careful when looking at Ping bags Just. In the one i had () the dividers in the bag were very flimsy allowing all clubs to get caught up in the bottom. And the internal foot of the ping takes up too much room.

Yossarian
11th December 2009, 03:35 PM
eagles & birdies have just put a new carry bag out. 3kg. 14way divider. less than $200.

:lol:

Old man carry bag!

Bet you wish you held out now eh!

simmsy
11th December 2009, 05:41 PM
might be my next purchase young fella. the current carry bag has started falling apart on me:smt093

glad i didn't buy an OGIO though, then i would have to wear a white belt.

MegaWatty
11th December 2009, 05:53 PM
It does look like a pretty good bag. Lose the prejudice Yoss, you Brand Ho!!!

PeteyD
11th December 2009, 05:54 PM
there was a nice 14 divider Burton at Wynnum, might still be there. PRetty sure he wanted to get rid of it too.

Courty
11th December 2009, 06:36 PM
Nike Sasquatch Tour.
I just got one for a mate from eBay in the US. Cost $240 shipped.

just
11th December 2009, 07:45 PM
Cheers Simmsy, is that the Arrowhead? Looks good on the website, I'll keep an eye out.

Be careful when looking at Ping bags Just. In the one i had () the dividers in the bag were very flimsy allowing all clubs to get caught up in the bottom. And the internal foot of the ping takes up too much room.
Thanks Shaz, I'll keep that in mind.

simmsy
11th December 2009, 07:51 PM
yes chief, keep an eye out for the arrowhead.

PeteyD
11th December 2009, 08:08 PM
think the Arrowhea is advertised in this months Social Golfer (in the On Course booklet)

Johnny Canuck
11th December 2009, 11:34 PM
your carry bag is only falling apart because you never carry it old man. use it the way it was designed.

white belts rock. i have 3. i'll wear one on sunday when i win the match play.

Yossarian
11th December 2009, 11:35 PM
your carry bag is only falling apart because you never carry it old man. use it the way it was designed.

white belts rock. i have 3. i'll wear one on sunday when i win the match play.

I will be wearing one too, funnily enough while I win the matchplay. 8-)

Johnny Canuck
11th December 2009, 11:37 PM
you mean while your handicap wins the matchplay?

oooooh.

burn.

Yossarian
11th December 2009, 11:39 PM
I feel like you may be trying to guilt me into playing off something lower cyber bully. I like that you are already accepting the fact you will lose though.

Johnny Canuck
11th December 2009, 11:42 PM
I still believe that I will win.

I am Pieman. I am the dissident. I am Eagleton. I am Eddie. I am hard as *****.

Yossarian
11th December 2009, 11:48 PM
Ohh don't bring that up, someone from ISG will have a sook, or they will have a 5 page thread dedicated to working out all their issues and stuff on the internet.

And you've got no chance, cause I AM THE CHEESE.

Johnny Canuck
11th December 2009, 11:52 PM
I was laughing my ass off reading that thread last night. When you changed your sig to "I am Eagleton", I lost it.

They were seriously upset. Waffle was ready to track you down and fight you. Pure gold.

Yossarian
11th December 2009, 11:57 PM
I was not the pie man. Please don't mention it or "they" might say mean things about us over there again. And that would really hurt my feelings. And my feelings matter. Oh and just I am super stoked with my ogio bag.

That thread was piss funny though.

simmsy
12th December 2009, 12:38 AM
i find it humourous that after JC declared he would be wearing a white belt on sunday that you broke the earth shattering news that you would be too.
make sure you check to see what shirt JC is wearing as well. I know you've got his hat checked off your list.

Yossarian
12th December 2009, 12:42 AM
I find it humourous that you haven't fallen asleep yet old man.

adlo
12th December 2009, 12:51 AM
Snap!

Golfnut
12th December 2009, 12:55 AM
i find it humourous that after JC declared he would be wearing a white belt on sunday that you broke the earth shattering news that you would be too.
make sure you check to see what shirt JC is wearing as well. I know you've got his hat checked off your list.

I'll be bringing the Kumquat so if they clash like 2 girls at a party, JC can make a quick costume change to KUMQUAT POWER!!!!

I find it humourous that you haven't fallen asleep yet old man.

ROFLMAO :lol:

(Disrespectful young hoon you are)

simmsy
12th December 2009, 01:03 AM
i find it suprising your not gay!
apparently.

Golfnut
12th December 2009, 01:05 AM
Oi....who you calling gay?

Yossarian
12th December 2009, 01:05 AM
Simmsy not every young good looking, well dressed, well mannered bloke that girls just love to hang around with is gay, you old bigot.

simmsy
12th December 2009, 01:08 AM
i thought you were talking about yourself up until you said well mannered.

what are you doing on the pc on a friday night? grounded?:razz:

adlo
12th December 2009, 01:08 AM
What about cardigan wearing tendencies?

Or the tendency to end up without a shirt on in Facebook photos?

simmsy
12th December 2009, 01:10 AM
with rubber gloves on mind you!

Yossarian
12th December 2009, 01:10 AM
i thought you were talking about yourself up until you said well mannered.

what are you doing on the pc on a friday night? grounded?:razz:

Girlfriend is gone for three months. Mates are all working the ****s, friday night is normally girlfriend night. I am so ronrey.

What about cardigan wearing tendencies?

Or the tendency to end up without a shirt on in Facebook photos?

What can I say other than the bitches love it. And that you were probably a little aroused yourself you big norah jones fan you.

Yossarian
12th December 2009, 01:21 AM
with rubber gloves on mind you!

You loved it. So did your air mattress.

adlo
12th December 2009, 03:12 AM
Yossarian, I am mighty tempted to start posting some of your Facebook photos on this site, and let the crowd decide who is gay.

But I will have mercy.

just
12th December 2009, 07:26 AM
We remind you that this a non-dibbling thread and he Captain has turned on the "No Dribbling" sign, please contain your dribbling to dribble appropriate threads. We hope you enjoy your non-dribble experience and choose to post in this non-dribble thread again.

Back to our normal programming....
http://www.golfsmith.com/ps/browse/golfbags-travel-stand-bags

PeteyD
12th December 2009, 09:12 AM
There is nothing ghey about Jazz, Yoss is just a dumbass.

perci
12th December 2009, 09:25 AM
Yea Just also the Latitude although a nice bag tend to break!

just
18th December 2009, 11:06 AM
Checked out the Eagles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScG0ilS0dgI) & Birdies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cBS9j-SgJQ) Arrowhead (old man Simmsy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s)) bag yesterday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFLCGPXS1gs). I like it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDUcPfZoJ4) but I'll wait until it's on sale after Festivus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8g4Ztf7hIM).

adlo
18th December 2009, 12:43 PM
That is one serious post Just.

http://thepeoplesriddle.com/levels/1.png
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/adlo_2009/Picture1-16.png
http://www.johnsonbanks.co.uk/up_images/217_reg_post2_p400px.jpg

simmsy
22nd December 2009, 04:41 PM
Checked out the Eagles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScG0ilS0dgI) & Birdies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cBS9j-SgJQ) Arrowhead (old man Simmsy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s)) bag yesterday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFLCGPXS1gs). I like it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDUcPfZoJ4) but I'll wait until it's on sale after Festivus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8g4Ztf7hIM).

:smt038:smt038

Too much time on your hands Just.
Hey so did you check out this bag?
does it seem pretty good value, pockets & straps ok?

adlo
22nd December 2009, 07:10 PM
might be my next purchase young fella. the current carry bag has started falling apart on me:smt093

glad i didn't buy an OGIO though, then i would have to wear a white belt.

Wanna work out a massive deal that involves a 19 degree TM Burner, a Mizuno Twister III Black/Red carry bag, a SKLZ swing trainer, coffee, cash and an FT-iz?

just
22nd December 2009, 07:17 PM
I did check out the E&B Arrowhead, and it is a very nice bag, probably a good hybrid bag i.e. use it on a buggy and the occasional carry, rather than pure carry bag. Well built and comfortable. May look at getting it or something similar in the near future, as the Ping Pioneer I currently use is too big, bigger than some staff bags.

simmsy
22nd December 2009, 07:20 PM
Wanna work out a massive deal that involves a 19 degree TM Burner, a Mizuno Twister III Black/Red carry bag, a SKLZ swing trainer, coffee, cash and an FT-iz?

tell'im he's dreamin!

how much the twister weigh?

adlo
22nd December 2009, 07:21 PM
Without exterior pockets its very light, like 4 pounds, great for carrying.

simmsy
22nd December 2009, 07:26 PM
mmmm. $100 more than the arrowhead though.

how many physio sessions does $100 buy you?

just
22nd December 2009, 07:32 PM
Simmsy
Some of the smaller Callaway stand bags are well built and lighter for carrying if that it what you are going to focus on, and they are reasonably priced.

Yossarian
22nd December 2009, 07:33 PM
The callies all have great legs to. And they copy the woode system more or less.

simmsy
22nd December 2009, 07:39 PM
I do consider myself a leg man.

adlo
22nd December 2009, 08:29 PM
I was talking about my Twister bag. Not a retail one.

simmsy
23rd December 2009, 12:10 AM
:-s:?

what you looking to sell yours?

no i am not giving you a FT-iz for a twister bag and a pound of that columbian stuff you keep pushing around these parts.

adlo
23rd December 2009, 12:24 AM
Hard man. I have a great bag, a great 19 degree hybrid, a SKLZ trainer, endless wonder coffee, cash as well as looks that could kill. You need all of these things.

The Twister might go. The Torq strap might be the Ogio's saviour on my inherited motorised buggy.

Yossarian
23rd December 2009, 12:28 AM
I think the twister is to hip for simmsy! He hasn't even heard of the twist yet.

simmsy
23rd December 2009, 12:28 AM
if you want the FT-iz that much just go and buy one you poor bastard.
Let me know if you want to sell the twister.
just had a look at the cally bags, look good but heavier than the arrowhead.

adlo
23rd December 2009, 12:30 AM
I am just planting seeds in your mind. You will think you need an FTiz. When you ho it, I will take it off your hands. I don't want to spend big bucks on it.

I'll let you know about the Twister. The Ogio will be on the MotoKaddy tomoz. I am over carrying clubs for 18 hole rounds.

simmsy
23rd December 2009, 12:39 AM
you must be nearing your 30s

adlo
23rd December 2009, 12:44 AM
Scary but true.

Old Man Adho.

simmsy
23rd December 2009, 12:46 AM
its ok mate, you will find out that the sun still does rise each morning once you turn 30.
seriously, let me know about the twister. i'm go go to Golfbox tomorrow to start the great driver hunt, unless the A3 blows me away on the range.

adlo
23rd December 2009, 12:56 AM
Will do.

simmsy
23rd December 2009, 01:37 AM
here's your new bag Adlo -

MegaWatty
23rd December 2009, 01:39 AM
Holds twelve beers or something doesn't it?

simmsy
23rd December 2009, 01:41 AM
yep, that sounds about right. now that adlo has gone down the scooter route of travel he might as well load it up.

adlo
23rd December 2009, 01:46 AM
Great success!!

MegaWatty
23rd December 2009, 01:48 AM
Only bad things could happen after 12 beers on a golf course!

adlo
23rd December 2009, 01:57 AM
I prefer when Hartfield just leave eskies full of piss around the golf course.

MegaWatty
23rd December 2009, 01:59 AM
I prefer when Hartfield just leave eskies full of piss around the golf course.

That was something different!

So I guess you'll save your 6th allowable game for Scroungers Closing Day in 2010?

adlo
23rd December 2009, 02:00 AM
2010 is a new year! 6 new invites.