PDA

View Full Version : Tayla's Swing

Grunt
24th July 2009, 01:53 PM
Tayla had her first lesson today and did pretty well

t3BhQ3PVgWs

Won't be too long before she is better than Dad.

kingslayer33
24th July 2009, 02:00 PM
Grant,

I seem to remember a little sledging heading your way after some pics from the magazine appeared. Your daughter seems to have a fair wallop at the ball. Is that hereditary? Not saying it's a bad thing either ... you should see my swing;)

Grunt
24th July 2009, 02:04 PM
She has way better turn through the ball than me.

In the end she was hitting the Junior 7 iron roughly 60m on the full and another 10m of roll. Thought it was pretty good.

moree golfer
24th July 2009, 02:15 PM
You have just given me a glimpse of my future Grunt, watching my little girl in 4+ years time first learn the game.

kingslayer33
24th July 2009, 02:33 PM
You have just given me a glimpse of my future Grunt, watching my little girl in 4+ years time first learn the game.

Bugger that Moree. My son is 14 months and I was planning on giving him his first club for his 2nd birthday. With all his golfing male relatives I reckon he will have a full set each year from then on. It would also have the added bonus of getting me more on course time from the missus. :smt038

3oneday
24th July 2009, 02:50 PM
I'm too paranoid to put anything about my kids on the net these days.

Webster
24th July 2009, 03:38 PM
grunt, she certainly has inherited her fathers stumble.....(how many cans had she had?)

ParMaster
24th July 2009, 03:42 PM
By the looks of it she's already better than you grunt. :twisted:

King....I think it's best to get your kids started as soon as possible. IMHO of course.;)

kingslayer33
24th July 2009, 03:48 PM
King....I think it's best to get your kids started as soon as possible. IMHO of course.;)

PM should I be getting him his first club for christmas then? I was thinking a putter to start with. Maybe he will stress the dog out less with just a putter. :lol:

Jarro
24th July 2009, 03:49 PM
Nice job Tayla 8)

just
24th July 2009, 03:54 PM
Nice stuff Tayla and Grunt!

ParMaster
24th July 2009, 04:07 PM
PM should I be getting him his first club for christmas then? I was thinking a putter to start with. Maybe he will stress the dog out less with just a putter. :lol:

It'd be a good idea to get him a putter and just a normal golf ball. Maybe even a plastic one if your worried about him smashing it into things.:twisted:
After he gets the basic idea to hit the ball you should take him to one of those mini putt putt places. :wink:

That's what i'd do anyway.8-)

But yeah probably wait till next christmas or early next year till you get him started.

IMHO :D