PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Closet Sale

Jono
18th January 2005, 10:10 PM
This is inspired by Pete. My "stuff" in the closet are itching to come out. Over the years, I've accumulated many a golfing stuff that I no longer use or need. If any of the following is of interest to anyone, feel free to make an offer or PM me.

1) SMT 455 Deep Bore 8 degree driver, YS-6 XS flex shaft (plays to firm-stiff). $160 REDUCED TO $130 - come on. Somebody must want this baby. It's got 384 yards written on the head ... :wink:

2) Wishon 915CFE 3+ and 5+ woods. Grafolloy Prolite 35 R flex shafts. See http://www.wishongolf.com/designs/woodheads/915cfe.html 3 wood is actually titanium and is bigger than most 3 heads on the market. COG is still pretty low so it's not too hard off the turf. $95 for 3W, $75 for 5W, or $150 for both. REDUCED TO $85/$65/$125 respectively. Remember these have jumbo sized grip installed on them which you'll probably want to replace.

3) Ashton 3W with Accuflex ICON V2 R flex shaft. See www.ashtongolf.com $125 SOLD

4) Ashton 5W with Nippon NS Pro R flex steel shaft. $100

5) Ashton Driver 7.5 degree with Grafolloy Blue S flex. Untrimmed at 47.5 inches :shock: Long drive comp, anyone? :lol: $200 No longer for sale. :shock: :wink: Just in case I want to enter a long drive contest later on. :lol:

6) KZG Forged wedges (raw finish that rusts), 56 and 60 degree, Aldila 85 Tour Golf S flex. See http://www.kzgolf.com/forgedwedges.html $90 each or $150 for both

7) Swing Jacket. See https://www.swingjacket.com/index.htm Retails US$120. Sell A$95. Comes with video and instruction manual. Ideal for beginners and those who have trouble achieving "connection" between the body and the arms. REDUCED TO $80. Come on A-Lo. You know you want to try it ... :twisted:

8 ) Tour Tempo book and CD. See http://www.tourtempo.com/ $15

9) Nickent GH Plus irons 5 iron down to PW, with matching rusty GW. Graphite R flex shaft. These are similar looking to the X-14's. 7.5 to 8/10 condition. $150

10) Callaway Hawkeye tungsten injected titanium irons, 3 iron and 4 iron. Will go well with the Nickents above. Graphite shafts. Will also work as alternative to hybrid clubs as these are just as forgiving. $120 for both or if purchased with the Nickents $50.

11) Snake Eyes Quickstrike 26 degree hybrid. Head only. $20. BTW Fishy is soon to be the proud owner of the 22 degree ... 8)

OK. This will do for starters. Any serious offer will be considered. I will post up some pics on the weekend. Buyer pays for shipping, or can arrange a pickup in Sydney.

davidp
18th January 2005, 10:47 PM
Damn, if I was still ho'ing I would be sorely tempted by the 915CFE 3+
They would go really well with my 939H irons..

But since I'm not ho'ing I won't think about it anymore... :wink:

davidp
18th January 2005, 10:48 PM
Still not thinking about it.... :roll:

Jono
18th January 2005, 11:38 PM
Still not thinking about it.... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How about $135 for both 3+ and 5+ woods? Excellent condition ... 9/10. Both have jumbo grips on them which you'd probably want to replace with regular size grips.

I tell ya now, you're not going to find fairway woods of this quality for this price ... :wink: Not that you want to think about it, of course ... :lol:

markTHEblake
18th January 2005, 11:43 PM
Gee, i thought that this thread meant you were selling your shoe collection.

Ona
19th January 2005, 12:04 AM
what condition are the ashton fairways in Jono?

Jono
19th January 2005, 12:07 AM
what condition are the ashton fairways in Jono?

9/10.

I only got them a few months ago and used them a handful of times. I am very happy with my current setup (Sonartec 3W and Wishon 2 iron hybrid) so the Ashtons are for sale.

3oneday
19th January 2005, 06:36 AM
Big closet 8) :lol: :lol:

Got a seperate one for clothes ??? :P

:lol: :lol:

Flowergirl
20th January 2005, 10:06 AM
I may be interested in the 3 & 5 Wishon woods. I bought new irons last year -Wishon 752 Tc irons 4-PW Wishon PCF wedge 56 & 60 all with TX90 A flex shafts - but I kept my old woods. They have R flex shafts.
Just don't know if they will be ok for me. What do ya think????

andylo
20th January 2005, 12:15 PM
If the 3 wood shaft is too stiff for FG I would like to take the shaft if it's .335 hosel.

I may be interested in the 3 & 5 Wishon woods. I bought new irons last year -Wishon 752 Tc irons 4-PW Wishon PCF wedge 56 & 60 all with TX90 A flex shafts - but I kept my old woods. They have R flex shafts.

Bruce
20th January 2005, 12:42 PM
And just when I'm light on for discretionary golf money after getting the Monza there is an avalanche of fairway woods.

Bugger!!

Fishman Dan
20th January 2005, 12:56 PM
If the 3 wood shaft is too stiff for FG I would like to take the shaft if it's .335 hosel.

Kee - i can recommend Precept U-Tri Tours, or for the fact that you've won the bet and you're not forking out for premium golf balls, you may as well get the Pro V1x ;) =D>

AndyP
20th January 2005, 01:03 PM

Kee - i can recommend Precept U-Tri Tours, or for the fact that you've won the bet and you're not forking out for premium golf balls, you may as well get the Pro V1x ;) =D>
I'm not sure that just getting a shaft counts. :?
And I'm sure Andy and Kee will come to some sort of agreement about it. :roll:

Fishman Dan
20th January 2005, 01:06 PM
Loophole? So if you buy a clubhead - which technically isn't a club, that's ok. And if you happen to buy a shaft, which technically speaking, isn't a club either, then that's ok too.

And if you happen to go to bed one night, and Mr Shaft and Ms Clubhead get it together, then technically speaking, you've done nothing wrong? :smt017

Flowergirl
20th January 2005, 01:31 PM
Listen boys.you are supposed to be helping me figure out if those woods are ok for me. It's all about me - it's always about me me me.......... Sorry about that. Any thoughts guys????

Kee
20th January 2005, 01:36 PM

Hmmm, I do like the U-Tri range. There is only 1 loop hole in our agreement, and shafts was part of it.

Our agreement was no equipment until 18hcp, except shafts if needed, and other "consumable" items like balls, gloves, tees, shoe spikes, etc.

The shaft loop hole was mainly from me I think, as the NV65S in my 983K is too stiff for me. But I'm not bothered at the moment as I'm not using the driver, only a 3 wood off the tee.

Anyway, back to helping Jono selling some if his stuff. Sometimes I wished I never made that bet with andylo :wink: .

Fishman Dan
20th January 2005, 01:51 PM
Hmmm, I do like the U-Tri range. There is only 1 loop hole in our agreement, and shafts was part of it.

I'm nearing the end of my birthday box and need a top up soon. They are are a great ball to play with, and have good feel around the greens - i just wish they were 'longer' off the putter face after leaving numerous putts short on Sunday :oops: $64 from my local HOG.

Our agreement was no equipment until 18hcp, except shafts if needed, and other "consumable" items like balls, gloves, tees, shoe spikes, etc

](*,)

You're soft :lol:

The shaft loop hole was mainly from me I think, as the NV65S in my 983K is too stiff for me. But I'm not bothered at the moment as I'm not using the driver, only a 3 wood off the tee.

=D> Good to hear, and before you know it you'll be hitting more fairways, recover some confidence and the scores will drop!

AndyP
20th January 2005, 02:09 PM
Listen boys.you are supposed to be helping me figure out if those woods are ok for me. It's all about me - it's always about me me me.......... Sorry about that. Any thoughts guys????
I thought the thread was about Jono selling clubs. But what would I know. :smt102

BTW I've got no idea if the woods are OK for you.

Jono
20th January 2005, 06:20 PM

FG,

Prolite 35 is a low torque shaft. I know many women play mens regular shafts (ey, Amanda? :wink: ), but as much as I want to sell these clubs, I think they will be too stiff for you. Of course, if you hit your driver 200+ meters, that's another story. :lol:

If you are keen to give it a go, let me know. The heads feel solid and are really forgiving. I guess you can always sell the shafts to A-lo if it feels too stiff.

Deano
20th January 2005, 07:46 PM
Jono
PM sent.
D :)

Flowergirl
22nd January 2005, 11:28 AM

FG,

Prolite 35 is a low torque shaft. I know many women play mens regular shafts (ey, Amanda? :wink: ), but as much as I want to sell these clubs, I think they will be too stiff for you. Of course, if you hit your driver 200+ meters, that's another story. :lol:

If you are keen to give it a go, let me know. The heads feel solid and are really forgiving. I guess you can always sell the shafts to A-lo if it feels too stiff.

I appreciate your honesty.....good luck with your sale. :wink:

Jono
23rd January 2005, 01:59 PM
OK. A few alterations. I've reduced the prices to tempt even the anti-Ho's ... :lol: