PDA

View Full Version : Advice on developing a superior golf swing

GolferxJames
23rd July 2009, 12:41 PM
Hey... James Here... I've been golfing now for a little over a year and I think my game is at least half-way decent.. however, the last two games which I played with a couple acquaintances at the local course I was totally destroyed! These were two individuals who were only playing for about as long as I have but they both had incredibly superior swings which I can't seem for the life of me to duplicate.. and what's weird is when I found out they've only been playing as long as I had, I asked them where they learned to swing like that, and BOTH of them actually recommended to me an online golf swing course type thing from .. golfswing.pcti-system. com .. which I'm probably going to get. However, before I did I jus wanted to find out if anyone else here is familiar with it or has tried it and what kind of results they achieved from it? I think im going to go for it, but I just wanted some 3rd and 4th opinions. Any advice / comments / suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks!

AndyP
23rd July 2009, 12:59 PM
I'm really disappointed with the amount of effort some of you spammers put into your posts. It was a nice try, but surely you can do better.

virge666
23rd July 2009, 01:13 PM
Agreed - it really doesn't have any Zing at all.

no pictures . no links . nothing.

Just not good enough really.

sms316
23rd July 2009, 01:18 PM
This thread is useless without threadjacking.

virge666
23rd July 2009, 01:19 PM
This thread is useless without threadjacking.

How about Boobs and Narwhals... ?

henno
23rd July 2009, 01:22 PM
I vote that the first spammer to mention boobs and narwhals gets to stay.

AndyP
23rd July 2009, 01:25 PM
no pictures . no links . nothing.
They did try links, but we block them for new users.

What's with the use of the words "acquaintances" and "individuals"?

sms316
23rd July 2009, 01:25 PM
How about Boobs and Narwhals... ?

Speaking of.... whatever happened to those grips of yours? Did Ellen make the cut for your 6 iron?

virge666
23rd July 2009, 01:28 PM
Speaking of.... whatever happened to those grips of yours? Did Ellen make the cut for your 6 iron?

The problem was the width of the picture. I couldn;t get the girls to fit in a two inch strip... (chuckle)

height not a problem - but width was the issue (chuckle...chuckle)

Yossarian
23rd July 2009, 01:32 PM
:lol: Thats funny

anwy2MPT5RE