PDA

View Full Version : Tropo Tour Mackay Leg

Onewood
17th July 2009, 09:30 PM
Played in the Mackay Pro-am today with a guy named Jason
Jason is from North QLD and a couple of our Members might now him from Cains

Jason was telling me that he has taken a hacker (called Haysey) from being nealy lost to golf, to becoming (what he called a so called A grader) but couldn't see him getting much better.

Hasey play's a lot of golf and is a good laugh, but has really reached his potential as a club golfer.

Jason also needs to get Courty in for a lesson to get rid of his bad loop in his bnack swing

Yes we had a great day, and unfortunalty Jason Missed the cut. but he is going to caddie for one of his

www.mackaygolf.com.au/Level1Pages/WelcomePage.htm

Courty
17th July 2009, 10:28 PM
Played in the Mackay Pro-am today with a guy named Jason
Jason is from North QLD and a couple of our Members might now him from Cairns

Ah yes, young Jason. He can tear it up when he's on.

Jason was telling me that he has taken a hacker (called Haysey) from being nealy lost to golf, to becoming (what he called a so called A grader) but couldn't see him getting much better.

Hasey play's a lot of golf and is a good laugh, but has really reached his potential as a club golfer.

:lol:

Jason also needs to get Courty in for a lesson to get rid of his bad loop in his back swing

:-s

Onewood
18th July 2009, 06:40 AM
Don't you love these seeded draws

onewood hit off time 7.15am

Mathew must be 5 hours better than me, teeing off at 12.15pm

markTHEblake
19th July 2009, 12:30 AM
So you didnt get any good stories about Ozgolfers from last years Mackay Pro-Am huh?

Oh but I did :razz:

Onewood
20th July 2009, 09:29 AM
Mathew had a good week
70/72/77/71 290 +6
He was runner up to Taylor Cooper (0) from Emerald Lakes 68/68/74/75 285 +1

Onewood
87/89/94/87 357 +73 :) need to do a little work on my game

Mathew had 16 Birdies for the four days (16 under won the Pro's event)

markTHEblake
20th July 2009, 07:56 PM
need to do a little work on my game

I recommend you play Matt for a lot of money, just make sure you get 1 shot a hole, you will clean up.

classic, the difference is `17,17,17,16 you couldnt be any more consistent if you tried. :-)