PDA

View Full Version : picture hassles

reg320
17th January 2005, 05:51 PM
Guys - I need help. i am computer challenged and I don't know how to put the pictures of my bag and clubs onto the whats in the bag thread.
cheers

Reg

terryand
17th January 2005, 06:05 PM
Reg320, I'm pretty sure the only wat you can put pics up os by hosting them on another web page then using the url and link it.

Well thats the way I did it :wink:

Terry.

Fishman Dan
17th January 2005, 06:16 PM
Reg - i used ImageCave - www.imagecave.com. You get limited free space, and when you upload them it automatically generates the link for you to copy/paste into a message here to view it.

Flowergirl
17th January 2005, 06:18 PM
Reg.........go back in 19th hole to Aug..........there is a thread there on hosting images for Ozgolf. Hope this helps. :wink:

Jarro
17th January 2005, 06:33 PM
come on Andrew, lift your game son :wink:

give us a look at those lovely sticks of yours ..... in particularly the driver :wink:

Onewood
17th January 2005, 07:42 PM
Reg - i used ImageCave - www.imagecave.com. You get limited free space, and when you upload them it automatically generates the link for you to copy/paste into a message here to view it.

Reg, I use this one http://www.imageshack.us/ just make sure when you copy and paste it has the Img in front and back (wrapped) if not just select the link and hit the Img button above.