PDA

View Full Version : Virgina GC, Tuesday 18th Jan

macleod
17th January 2005, 11:20 AM
anyone interested in a stab at the stab at virginia tomorrow morning?

sms me on 0401 136 134 as i'll be offline for most of the rest of today concentrating on my navel or something.....

as usual i have the whole week free so any invites considered gratefully since i've long ago given up beer, kfc, gold lotto, new undies and manicures to still have the occasional game...

Jarro
17th January 2005, 03:41 PM
don't even consider Virginia if this rain keeps up [-X

it'll be a pond out there tomorrow.

damoocow
17th January 2005, 08:11 PM
normally would say yes mac - even in the rain - but on babysitting duties this week.

damoocow

macleod
18th January 2005, 07:55 AM
yeah, i hurt my back yesterday evening anyway so im stuck at friggin home again.....

Jarro
18th January 2005, 01:14 PM
yeah, i hurt my back yesterday evening anyway so im stuck at friggin home again.....

stop trying to get your missus into those kinky sex possies then :roll:

macleod
18th January 2005, 05:21 PM

stop trying to get your missus into those kinky sex possies then :roll:
reverse cowgirl...whilst a fave, is becoming impractical and painful for me...

actually it's the mattress, our bed is knackered...need to find something more solid and with stronger hold points....

annoying shopping for bedroom suites for 2 weeks and with no job on the horizon...sigh...anywho less of my woes....

damoocow, any paid babysitting available so you can go nick off for a round with jarro then?

Jarro
18th January 2005, 05:27 PM
damoocow, any paid babysitting available so you can go nick off for a round with jarro then?

mate,

.. Gaz and i might be heading out around Nudgee early next week for a social hit .. you're more than welcome .. but don't tell anyone, it's a secret :-$

damoocow
18th January 2005, 10:17 PM
macca wrote -

macca - it is late in the damoocow house and I have had a few home brews but can't help feeling that this is some sort of dig? - if so I find it strange - tried to get you out to Caboolture - and play with you [settle!!!]as often if not more than other ozgolfers - your clubthrowing antics are diminishing which is a bonus !!! - what is going on? - waiting on an invite to Karana since hols started !

damoocow

macleod
19th January 2005, 08:10 AM
macca wrote -

macca - it is late in the damoocow house and I have had a few home brews but can't help feeling that this is some sort of dig? - if so I find it strange - tried to get you out to Caboolture - and play with you [settle!!!]as often if not more than other ozgolfers - your clubthrowing antics are diminishing which is a bonus !!! - what is going on? - waiting on an invite to Karana since hols started !

mate, that's not a dig at all i'm deadly serious. (god i rarely have a dig for fear of offending people...i'm fairly sensitive and quick to anger ;) )

I would quite willingly take care of your kids in order for you to be able to get out and play this week. that's what i meant, was actually trying to put your golfing wellbeing ahead of my inability to find work/golf etc.

i can cook shop and clean as well if required!

right now my back makes it hard to move around the house much but can't afford physio so it's deep heat and lying on a mattress on the floor staring at the ceiling...

if your kids don't move around much i should be fine....do they have a ps2 i can borrow? :)

damoocow
19th January 2005, 10:50 AM
OK understand now - don't know what I was thinking - that home brew is quite vicious !! - I go back to work tomorrow anyhow and believe me minding my kids is no picnic - I would estimate you would need around $80 per hour to make it viable in terms of maintenance of mental health - and even at that rate you would feel dudded - .

damoocow

Onewood
19th January 2005, 11:06 AM
- I go back to work tomorrow
damoocow

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

markTHEblake
19th January 2005, 11:14 PM
i can cook shop and clean as well if required!

I'll have one of those!