PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with you NRL idiots.

Pages : [1] 2 3

virge666
7th July 2009, 08:55 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/origin/drunk-myles-stripped-of-origin-berth/2009/07/06/1246732280690.html

The hardest job in the world would have to be David Gallop's. Every Monday morning, he wakes up to another NRL dickhead who cannot handle his drink.

PeteyD
7th July 2009, 08:56 AM
But when you gotta go, you gotta go! It is getting beyond a joke.

virge666
7th July 2009, 08:57 AM
I know I am biased - but EVERY . . . SINGLE . . . WEEK.

FFS - How about some leadership ?

Jarro
7th July 2009, 08:57 AM
What chance have the Roosters got when their own first-grade coach gets busted roaming the corridors of a hotel in his boxers at 3am ??

Hard to defend the actions of them though, they really need an alcohol ban ..... and zero tolerance !

just
7th July 2009, 09:00 AM
What chance have the Roosters got when their own first-grade coach gets busted roaming the corridors of a hotel in his boxers at 3am ??

Hard to defend the actions of them though, they really need an alcohol ban ..... and zero tolerance !
Thats the worst way to go, IMO, just drives this behaviour underground. They need to grab them when they are young and ensure they start doing normal things, spend time with families etc, rather than spend lots of time together doing "team bonding"

PeteyD
7th July 2009, 09:03 AM
Problem is they never have a normal life. Wind blown up their ass from when they are young, never have to work for $$ etc etc. Pretty hard to act normal when you don't know what it is.

just
7th July 2009, 09:07 AM
Why does it seem to be worse in league than the other codes? They have their problems but it doesn't seem to be as bad as the NRL.

PeteyD
7th July 2009, 09:09 AM
I was defending league as having more exposure, mainly to get up Poidda's nose about soccer. But it is getting beyond defending these days. Particularly when they are aware of the level of exposure etc. 6 weeks is 1/4 of the season, hopefully that will start to get the message through. I guess a year ban is the next thing.

BrisVegas
7th July 2009, 09:10 AM
If you all stop watching the NRL, it will eventually fade away into insignificance. Might be a good thing.

zigwah
7th July 2009, 09:38 AM
C'mon what can you expect from caveman like meatheads

3oneday
7th July 2009, 09:53 AM
This is the first time I have not entered a tipping comp, it's getting too hard to explain this stuff to my kids.

Eag's
7th July 2009, 10:36 AM
It seems like the players don't really give a toss about themselves or their respective clubs. It would be a nice change to see League making headlines for the right reasons for once :roll:

poidda
7th July 2009, 10:57 AM
I was defending league as having more exposure, mainly to get up Poidda's nose about soccer. But it is getting beyond defending these days. Particularly when they are aware of the level of exposure etc. 6 weeks is 1/4 of the season, hopefully that will start to get the message through. I guess a year ban is the next thing.

Bwahahaha. :) Where's that Wanker thread when you need it. ;)

I don't need to wind up these threads/matters any more. Thugbyleague is self destructing on it's own. It is entertaining to watch. But it does still make me laugh about the "more exposure" thing considering league is played amongst a population of about .00001% of what Football is, but attracts 10000% more ****wits playing it.

Yossarian
7th July 2009, 10:58 AM
Why would you not just shit the bed? Or find a bin or something to go in?

TheTrueReview
7th July 2009, 11:59 AM
....It would be a nice change to see League making headlines for the right reasons for once :roll:

There are a lot of good things being done by clubs/players but it doesn't get reported. A scandal sells more newspapers (unfortunately).

Bruce
7th July 2009, 12:36 PM
There are a lot of good things being done by clubs/players but it doesn't get reported. A scandal sells more newspapers (unfortunately).

But every code has players doing the good deeds. Clinics etc. are part of a professional sportsman's contract these days.

What I find even more baffling is that these idiots think they are the victims here. How hard is it to see that the tide has turned and we just don't put up with that stuff any more. Scrutiny is not the problem.

Tomo
7th July 2009, 12:47 PM
Weekend detention sentance from the courts will slow them down.

De-registration from the NRL

Dennis
7th July 2009, 01:09 PM
It's a 2nd rate game surrounded by second rate bogan citizens

No surprise to find them shitting on the floor. It's probably what they do at home in Blacktown anyway

poidda
7th July 2009, 01:12 PM
Sort of threadjacking, but not seeing it's a league player returning, what did Lote Tuqiri do to get his contract torn up by the ARU?

Jarro
7th July 2009, 01:22 PM

No surprise to find them shitting on the floor. It's probably what they do at home in Blacktown anyway

Is that why the GAYFL wants to set up a team out there then ?

Bad behaviour happens in all the major footy codes here so put your stones down gents :roll:

3oneday
7th July 2009, 01:22 PM

Nice generalisation ****wit.

poidda
7th July 2009, 01:28 PM
It used to be said its the minority ruining it for the rest....but it appears this minority just keeps getting bigger.

Bad behaviour happens in all the major footy codes here so put your stones down gents :roll:

Yeah it does, but to what extent is the issue.

Dennis
7th July 2009, 01:36 PM

Yep, AFL / A league / Union is well know for:

1) Sticking thumbs up bums on the field
2) Shitting on the loor
3) Drugby league
4) Gay footballers
5) Sexually assaulting underage girls
6) Group sex

...shall i go on?

Here come my stones

Yossarian
7th July 2009, 01:39 PM
Yep, AFL / A league / Union is well know for:

1) Sticking thumbs up bums on the field
2) Shitting on the loor
3) Drugby league
4) Gay footballers
5) Sexually assaulting underage girls
6) Group sex

...shall i go on?

Here come my stones

Mate some of the stories I could tell you that I have seen with my own eyes, in relation to WA AFL players. Well it would cover your list.
But we have Wayne Carey, Ben Cousins, Micheal Gardiner, Simon Goodwin and Nathan Bock....

just
7th July 2009, 02:16 PM
Dennis
Whats wrong with gay footballers? To put them in the same category as the others you have listed is a disgrace. You are as much a bogan as those you criticise.

Tomo
7th July 2009, 02:46 PM
Speaking of gay footballers.
Anyone see Ian Robert "act" on Sea Patrol last night?

Oh and I havent heard of any problems in NRL with underage antics.

The alleged problem invloving Brett Stewart was with an 18 year old chick....and is yet to be proven.

mike
7th July 2009, 07:35 PM
As a long time league follower all of this bullshit behaviour infuriates me. Each time I hear another disaster, I think surely this is the last one. Surely they can't all be so stupid. How naive.

David Gallop has to grow some balls and come down hard, real hard on the players and clubs involved.

As disgraceful as the Myles incident is, I still find Fittler's indiscretion more abhorrent.

just
7th July 2009, 07:44 PM
Mike
Coming down hard on these guys isn't going to work. They have already come down pretty hard on them, however it means nothing if they can go to France and Italy and earn big dollars playing rugby. Its not the solution anyway, they need to find a way to minimise the effect of the "boys club" culture. Fame and money are not necessarily the problem, its more the people who surround them who either pander to them or egg them on.

u8ergolfer
7th July 2009, 08:35 PM
As a long time league follower all of this bullshit behaviour infuriates me. Each time I hear another disaster, I think surely this is the last one. Surely they can't all be so stupid. How naive.

David Gallop has to grow some balls and come down hard, real hard on the players and clubs involved.

As disgraceful as the Myles incident is, I still find Fittler's indiscretion more abhorrent.

Me too...

TheTrueReview
7th July 2009, 09:05 PM
... what did Lote Tuqiri do to get his contract torn up by the ARU?

Knowing how precious they are in Union, he probably got caught drinking red wine with fish.

Courty
7th July 2009, 09:09 PM
Yep, I love the game, but my tolerance for this sort of behaviour wore thin a long time ago.

Yossarian
7th July 2009, 09:10 PM
Yep, I love the game, but my tolerance for this sort of behaviour wore thin a long time ago.

What fish with red wine? :mrgreen:

Fishman Dan
20th September 2009, 08:19 PM
Taylor gets smashed to bits (http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/i-could-be-dead-taylor/2009/09/19/1253209040088.html)

The best way to get back at him is to press charges. Fa'alogo will get a conviction, and unlikely to pass through immigration to play in the UK.

dc68
20th September 2009, 08:31 PM
Ahhhh but the footage shows Taylor trying to kick him.... self defence. And Taylor being the instigator would probably find himself charged. Nice try Fishguts.

Grunt
20th September 2009, 08:36 PM
Wish Taylor would just shut up have heard him now stop for 4 days now. Any bit of sympathy is now gone. He got pissed acted like a knob and Faalongo snotted him end of story.
He has tarnished hte Souths name and losing his job was the penalty. Build a bridge and get over it. He seems to forget that he got the job from under Shaun MacCrae. It is a dog eat dog game and he got bit.

Fishman Dan
20th September 2009, 08:40 PM
Ahhhh but the footage shows Taylor trying to kick him.... self defence. And Taylor being the instigator would probably find himself charged. Nice try Fishguts.

Apparently it was a mock-Kung Fu muckaround?

Facts are though - 100+ kg meat-axe versus JT - puny and old. Doesn't matter if you were antagonised, you should know you could kill him. It's the 2 cheap-as-shit punches after you've nearly ko'd him that is the problem, I don't have any problem with belting him senseless once.

I don't care much either way, other than being a Bears fan from the early 90's!

Grunt - Souths tarnished their own name by naming a 2 year deal coach about 47 seconds after JT's head hit the ground. Dodgy scumbags... and a club that shouldn't look down on bleeding hearts - they're the kind of people that kept your club alive.

Sydney Hacker
20th September 2009, 08:54 PM
Didn't he supposedly only hit him once, then Taylor got up so he hit him once more ? Fair chance of getting off on self defence, considering Taylor slapped him a couple of times and then "appeared" like he was going to hit him again.

zacdullard
20th September 2009, 08:57 PM
http://blogs.slightlydifferent.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/david.jpg

Note to self: Don't play tricks on big crazy guy.

The article only shows Taylor's side of the story, however it is still an unfair fight, a bit like JC taking on Jarro :)

Reading his wikipedia page he seems to have a history of aggresion.

Grunt
20th September 2009, 08:58 PM
As a Bears Fan then Dan you would know that Taylor led the Player revolt that got rid of Peter Louis.

Sydney Hacker
20th September 2009, 08:59 PM
As a Bears Fan then Dan you would know that Taylor led the Player revolt that got rid of Peter Louis.

And was a drunken idiot well known for carrying on like a tool bag.

Tongueboy
20th September 2009, 09:19 PM
Souths would have been criticised if they had kept him on and they are getting criticised for sacking him? stuffed if you do and stuffed if you don't. two sides to every story we have only heard one so far.
and didn't Taylor strip the captaincy off Kidwell for having a couple of wines? karma?

whats done is done and the bottom line is success and they needed another coach.

Fishman Dan
20th September 2009, 09:21 PM

Peter Louis was useless, but 15 years down the track I don't care for conspiracy theories (it could have been John Singleton for all we know).

Tonguey - they can't put a coach on a contract and hang him out to dry, and wipe their hands of it all - he's on a contract that they offered/signed! Shows the administration of the club is still useless despite all they've been through.

Sydney Hacker
21st September 2009, 07:07 AM
whats done is done and the bottom line is success and they needed another coach.

That last line is 100% true, but as Fish is saying if you are going to sack the coach because he is rubbish, at least have the balls to just pay out the last year of his contract and move on.

Having said that Taylor was stupid, he was the coach of an underperforming club. In that situation keep your nose clean and do not give them the chance to get rid of you.

Tongueboy
21st September 2009, 07:13 AM
Having said that Taylor was stupid, he was the coach of an underperforming club. In that situation keep your nose clean and do not give them the chance to get rid of you.[/quote]

and your last paragraph hit it on the head. never give em a reason.

Fishman Dan
21st September 2009, 08:57 AM
....he was the coach of an underperforming club....

Who's to say Souths underperformed this year? ;)

Tomo
21st September 2009, 04:17 PM
Did they make the 8?

No...

They underperformed.

Fishman Dan
9th October 2009, 11:24 PM
Every time an AFL player does something stupid, they seem to get trumped.

Waqa up's the ante when it comes to off-field stuff-ups (http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/another-rooster-in-trouble/2009/10/07/1254701058668.html).

Yossarian
9th October 2009, 11:30 PM
Go storm!

Spider Lover
19th October 2009, 03:05 PM
The problem with NRL is that there are too many ex-footy players, cronies, and meatheads in positions of power and business.

There is inconsistency regarding punishments e.g. the Greg Inglis assault is being pushed under the carpet because he is about the biggest thing at the moment. Anyone who believe he hit/injured his missus during the act of trying to prevent her from hurting herself definately came down in the last shower.

Jarro
19th October 2009, 06:26 PM
The problem with NRL is that there are too many ex-footy players, cronies, and meatheads in positions of power and business.

There is inconsistency regarding punishments e.g. the Greg Inglis assault is being pushed under the carpet because he is about the biggest thing at the moment. Anyone who believe he hit/injured his missus during the act of trying to prevent her from hurting herself definately came down in the last shower.

So how is this any different to the AFL and the Soccer poofters ?

Grunt
19th October 2009, 06:34 PM
Jarro AFL have got great media scruitineers, not much of the bad stuff goes any where. If it does get out it is well after the issue is dead and buried.

Bruce
19th October 2009, 07:23 PM
So how is this any different to the AFL and the Soccer poofters ?

Ha there been no coverage of the current Coleman medallist being sacked by his club and being hounded by the media? He's heading your way next year.

dc68
19th October 2009, 07:58 PM
He did most of it on camera Brucey, a bit hard for the AFL cone of silence to hide.

Tongueboy
8th December 2009, 12:07 AM
speaking of idiots Quade Cooper takes the cake and I think he plays rugby.........union!!!

Jarro
8th December 2009, 05:43 AM
speaking of idiots Quade Cooper takes the cake and I think he plays rugby.........union!!!

Pretty hard to work this one out :-k

PeteyD
8th December 2009, 03:26 PM
yea wait and see with that, seems weird.

3oneday
8th December 2009, 03:44 PM
Does, one obvious question would be "why ?" :confused:

Bruce
10th September 2010, 11:27 AM
Nearly a year on and the SAME idiot from the AFL is in the news for being the same idiot he was year ago.

The NRL have got a new batch of idiots though:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/new-disgrace-as-rooster-rookies-defecate-in-hotel/story-e6frf7l6-1225917084983

Does being toilet trained stop you becoming an NRL player? Do they look at the young fellas coming up and think "Sure he hits up really strong - but his last 5 poos have all been in the toilet so I'm not sure he's going to make it to first grade"

Yossarian
10th September 2010, 11:28 AM
:lol:

PeteyD
10th September 2010, 11:29 AM
What is it with the poo stuff? That's just gross. Maybe they watched that two girls video too often.

macjackass
10th September 2010, 11:31 AM
Some people never learn and unfortunately Fevola is one of those people. How many chances does one person need? As for those nrl clowns, they're from the roosters. Enough said.

3oneday
10th September 2010, 11:32 AM
What is the deal with shitting outside the toilet ?

PeteyD
10th September 2010, 11:36 AM
Apparently another eye witness is claiming Fev hit on the blokes Mrs, and the exposure is made up revenge stuff that never happened. Be interesting to see what comes out. I'd like to think it is a false accusation and he has learnt. Wait and see I guess.

As for the poo thing, don't they have poo floating of Bondi? Might explain a bit :D

macjackass
10th September 2010, 11:38 AM
Apparently another eye witness is claiming Fev hit on the blokes Mrs, and the exposure is made up revenge stuff that never happened. Be interesting to see what comes out. I'd like to think it is a false accusation and he has learnt. Wait and see I guess.

As for the poo thing, don't they have poo floating of Bondi? Might explain a bit :D

Hitting on the blokes Mrs, that sounds very likely.

shavey
10th September 2010, 11:56 AM
Another unfortunate incident at another one of our hotels... must be something in the food! Must say the following didn't do a lot to uphold their anominity. We don't have that many staff up there...

"A little bit feral they were," said Sue, a cleaner who wished to remain anonymous.

Yossarian
10th September 2010, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a pretty soft act from Fev.

Sydney Hacker
10th September 2010, 11:58 AM
Another unfortunate incident at another one of our hotels... must be something in the food! Must say the following didn't do a lot to uphold their anominity. We don't have that many staff up there...

"A little bit feral they were," said Sue, a cleaner who wished to remain anonymous.

Does your company still sponsor the NRL ? It would be interesting if they did and the company slaps a ban on certain teams staying in their hotels !

shavey
10th September 2010, 12:00 PM
Sounds like a pretty soft act from Fev.

Sounds like a lot more to come out of the Fev incident after trolling a few sites. The boy could actually be proven innocent if a few comments are to be believed.

shavey
10th September 2010, 12:02 PM
Does your company still sponsor the NRL ? It would be interesting if they did and the company slaps a ban on certain teams staying in their hotels !

It's a preferred hotel agreement with sponsorship attached. Unfortunately I couldn't see this changing as it's almost a case of us needing them more than the other way around. However it could deter other hotel chains from chasing the business which could play into our hands.

That said, it's only a very small minority who make the headlines. All the teams stay with us here and they are very well behaved. Townsville is so far removed from the action (less media scrutiny) that the boys think they can get away with crap (for better choice of words) like this. No excuse but that's their mentality.

macjackass
10th September 2010, 12:09 PM
I work casually in an ihg property and we had the storm young 'uns stay a couple of weekends ago. Nice group of young lads.

macjackass
5th November 2010, 08:58 AM
Joel Monaghan. (Sorry, I know it's been discussed elsewhere however it belongs in this thread.)

sms316
5th November 2010, 09:30 AM
It would never happen in rugby union. Or would it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/paulackford/2400013/Mr-Big-is-really-Munsters-nice-guy.html

The recollection had reminded him of the time he was part of an Australian squad preparing for the 1999 World Cup final against France. "We had one of those video conferencing systems where players could talk to and see their wives and kids back in Australia. Any way, in the week before the final, Phil Kearns, who had been injured and had returned home, was using one to send us a good-luck message.
"He was talking to the guys and when he walked into shot it was obvious that he had no shirt on. I thought he just had no top on but his wife, who was holding the video camera, panned down to reveal that Phil was stark naked. Better than that, his dog - he had a big Alsatian - then walked over, nudged him in the nuts and started licking. I've never seen anything like it.

"We found out afterwards that Phil had rubbed jam or honey into his groin to get his dog to do that on cue. It was his way of settling down the squad who were really tense and worried at the final coming up."

There's nowhere to go after that.

virge666
5th November 2010, 12:20 PM
It would never happen in rugby union. Or would it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/paulackford/2400013/Mr-Big-is-really-Munsters-nice-guy.html

Is it just me - or does anyone else find this rather funny. Noone got hurt / raped / took drugs or had a dump in someone's kettle ??

I found it rather refreshing that the courts wont have to be used...

Moe Norman
7th November 2010, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xauFZVmm2A&feature=player_embedded

virge666
7th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Moe,

You have got to love the Asian computer recreations . . . especially the love hearts in the eyes...

Sensational !!!

MegaWatty
17th April 2011, 04:14 PM
Let's add one more to the list. Carney, despite being clean here, just can;t keep his name away from controversy!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/sydney-roosters-hooker-anthony-watts-is-being-interviewed-by-police-over-alleged-domestic-assault/story-fn2mcuj6-1226040410937

Disappointing.

Tongueboy
17th April 2011, 04:19 PM
love it when those cockless chook faggots get in the shit. #1 hate team right there!!

MegaWatty
17th April 2011, 04:22 PM
Dumb blokes paid too much money.

What a bloke though. Allegedly punching her in the back of the head whilst on the ground. We don't need blokes like this in the world.

Reading a bit closer, Carney may be in trouble too if he was on the tubes.

TheTrueReview
17th April 2011, 06:44 PM
Let's add one more to the list. Carney, despite being clean here, just can;t keep his name away from controversy!

...[/url]

That's just the media with their usual equation : 2 + 2 = 48

Disappointing.

love it when those cockless chook faggots get in the shit. #1 hate team right there!!

Why the hate?

Jarro
17th April 2011, 06:51 PM
Why the hate?

Wabbit fans hate everyone mate :roll:

MegaWatty
17th April 2011, 06:51 PM
The club has noted that they are investigating Carney. Not the media.

Eag's
17th April 2011, 07:02 PM
What a tough guy beating up a woman, gutless wonder :smt013

Grunt
17th April 2011, 07:07 PM
Wabbit fans hate everyone mate :roll:

No we don't, we may not like some but we hate the Roosters with a passion

Tongueboy
17th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Why the hate?

because they are the biggest ****s.

gold coast and knighties are the next biggest

mike
17th April 2011, 10:47 PM
Tonguey? What about the Storm?

Dotty
17th April 2011, 10:52 PM
Tongueboy must be the only person with three most hated teams and no mention of Sea Eagles, Bulldogs or Storm.

mike
17th April 2011, 10:53 PM
He hates the Storm as much as i do. I think someone has hacked his account.

TheTrueReview
17th April 2011, 11:16 PM
So much hate. So little time to hate. :roll:

Tongueboy
18th April 2011, 05:21 AM
storm a #4

Tongueboy
18th April 2011, 05:22 AM
couldn't give a **** about manly and the berries

Marto65
18th April 2011, 05:33 AM
So, Ray Brannigan and John O'Neill mean nothing to you?

Tongueboy
18th April 2011, 07:41 PM
do they mean anything to you knowledge box? and who do you support?

and if they don't arsehole carney now there is something wrong.

Peter
18th April 2011, 07:45 PM
What did Carney do?

CobraSS
18th April 2011, 07:49 PM
What did Carney do?

He was out on the piss, when he promised he wouldn't be........

virge666
18th April 2011, 08:45 PM
How good was that little punch up after the headbutt... not sure who it was but some bloke stuck his forehead in some other bloke's mouth and he took offence.

He then landed two sensational punches in quick sucession before being split up... the other bloke took it too.

If one of them landed on the bloke next to me I would have been knocked out.

Top Stuff !

Peter
18th April 2011, 08:59 PM
He was out on the piss, when he promised he wouldn't be........
Was it a core promise?

Tongueboy
18th April 2011, 10:19 PM
carney? core? roosters ?

mike
19th April 2011, 07:47 PM
Carney suspended (http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/sydney-roosters-hand-todd-carney-and-anthony-watts-indefinite-bans-following-weekend-drinking-bender/story-e6frf3ou-1226041721464)

Noyce: "The Sydney Roosters maintain strict policies in behaviour.'':-s

Bwahahahahaha !!

mike
19th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Carney's return is dependent on medical advice stating he's no longer a 'practicing alcoholic' and also has to be approved by Gallop. think he'll be out for a longer period than I first thought.

He needs professional help.

Tongueboy
29th April 2011, 02:33 PM
he needs a drink

PeteyD
9th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Amazing ...

Donny Dog (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001174/Football-mascot-sacked-raunchy-photo-shoot-disgraced-club.html?ito=feeds-newsxml)

TheTrueReview
9th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Amazing ...

Donny Dog (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001174/Football-mascot-sacked-raunchy-photo-shoot-disgraced-club.html?ito=feeds-newsxml)

'It [the email] just said that they didn't need my services any more and that I'd disgraced the club.' :)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/09/article-0-0C76DA7A00000578-580_634x394.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/09/article-0-0C76DA1C00000578-109_306x416.jpg

Jarro
9th June 2011, 03:02 PM

3oneday
9th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Nice puppies.

Jarro
9th June 2011, 03:08 PM
very 8)

Yossarian
9th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Is she strong in the doggy?

PeteyD
9th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Only you would need to ask that.

poidda
9th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Something tells me this is in the wrong thread!

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/javaImages/49/d4/0,,10329~9491529,00.jpg

PeteyD
9th June 2011, 03:31 PM
Haha must of misunderstood League footballers! Sorry Poid!

poidda
9th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Haha must of misunderstood League footballers! Sorry Poid!

You apologising for posting puppies? :roll:

PeteyD
9th June 2011, 03:55 PM
No, for associating them with the NRL thread.

poidda
9th June 2011, 03:59 PM
No, for associating them with the NRL thread.

It is pretty idiotic that all NRL mascots aren't like this. Was that your point? ;)

gazgolf1
16th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Might be time to dredge up this old chestnut, looks like Craig Field has gone the biff with a bloke at the Kingscliff pub and the bloke has just died.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8500021/ex-nrl-star-may-face-murder-charge

popper81
16th July 2012, 04:32 PM
This should make interesting reading over the next few days, guess it sends the message again, one punch can kill...

3oneday
16th July 2012, 05:39 PM
This is the guy caught on coke? Not many brain cells.

JADO75
16th July 2012, 05:46 PM
It's not a nice thought but I bet he neck's himself before it goes to trial

matty
16th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Why do you say that?

backintheswing
16th July 2012, 06:18 PM
I was just watching some NRL replays from the nineties with my sons last week, telling them what a grub Craig Field was. He was playing for Souths in the game we watched.

sms316
16th July 2012, 07:34 PM
It's not a nice thought but I bet he neck's himself before it goes to trial

Why do you say that?
That it isn't a nice thought? Or that he'll neck himself?

JADO75
16th July 2012, 09:26 PM
Only my opinion but I think he thinks he is still a superstar, once the reality of what has happened sinks in & the thought of spending the next portion of his life in a cell it will do his head in. He'll take the easy way out because he is a selfish little prick, was on a football field & probably is in his day to day life. Don't mean to be harsh, just an opinion.

TheTrueReview
16th July 2012, 09:30 PM
Craig Field isn't a footballer, he's an electrician. Shouldn't this thread be, "What the hell is wrong with you electrician idiots?"

Eldrick
16th July 2012, 09:32 PM
well he sure isn't the brightest spark

joke had to be made,might as well have been me

Sydney Hacker
16th July 2012, 09:35 PM
Wasn't he tied up with some other criminal scam at some stage? Something about ripping off a pub or fake robbery?

Ronny
16th July 2012, 09:38 PM
Pics on the news have him with that guy that was caught up in that betting sting last year. John Elias I think

Courty
18th September 2012, 04:05 PM
Bump. :roll:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/former-sydney-roosters-north-queensland-cowboys-star-anthony-watts-taken-to-hospital-in-handcuffs/story-e6frf3ou-1226476468953

Jarro
18th September 2012, 04:07 PM
He certainly has some issues :roll:

It's a shame too as he's quite a good player .... that nobody will ever want now.

PerryGroves
19th September 2012, 08:28 PM
Watmough and Stilnox. Anyone want to explain to me the benefit of this stuff, I don't get it.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/anthony-watmough-was-booted-out-of-nsw-origin-team-following-stilnox-sleepwalk/story-fndujljl-1226477570790

TheTrueReview
19th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Watmough and Stilnox. Anyone want to explain to me the benefit of this stuff, I don't get it.http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/anthony-watmough-was-booted-out-of-nsw-origin-team-following-stilnox-sleepwalk/story-fndujljl-1226477570790 What a scoop by the gibberer Paul Kent. Something that happened in 2005. :roll:

BrisWesty
20th September 2012, 09:26 AM
Apparently it's good for booty calls while you are asleep. I know someone who got jumped by someone who has no recollection of it occurring the following morning - look away now folks, it was my parents.

PerryGroves
19th October 2012, 01:35 PM
Looks like the coppers gave him a nice old touch up, good on 'em.

Manly Sea Eagles winger Jorge Taufua has been charged with assault for allegedly spitting at a police officer on the Gold Coast overnight.

It's alleged the 20-year-old rookie player was arrested at 3.35am outside at Shooters nightclub in Surfers Paradise on Thursday night.
The player faced the Southport Magistrates Court on Friday morning with his head and right eye heavily bandaged and his hands cuffed in front of him.
Taufua had been staying at Crowne Plaza in Surfers Paradise with friends before the alleged incident.
Police did not oppose bail but asked for a disease test to be carried out.
Magistrate John Costanzo granted bail but banned Taufua from attending any licensed premises in Queensland.
He will also have to report each Monday to the Mt Druitt police station.
The duty lawyer said Taufua has no criminal history.

The case was adjourned to January 10 for case conferencing.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-winger-jorge-taufua-charged-with-assault-after-gold-coast-nightclub-incident/story-fn2mcuj6-1226499183184#ixzz29hyyj4Vn

sms316
19th October 2012, 01:40 PM
What kind of feral spits on an authorised officer?

Jarro
19th October 2012, 02:00 PM

A drunk feral

sms316
19th October 2012, 02:04 PM
A drunk feral
They don't have to be drunk.

Jarro
19th October 2012, 02:05 PM
They don't have to be drunk.

But it helps

Monsta
19th October 2012, 03:12 PM
A drunk feral in the NRL??? cum on guys, say it isnt so

Eldrick
19th October 2012, 03:16 PM
A drunk feral in the NRL??? cum on guys, say it isnt so

no homo?

TheNuclearOne
19th October 2012, 03:21 PM
Spitting like that is just so pathetically lame and grubby.

TheTrueReview
19th October 2012, 03:33 PM

One with a good aim?? :razz:

PerryGroves
19th October 2012, 03:34 PM
He has to report to Mt Druitt police station, it's 55kms from Brookie Oval. No aint a local.

Monsta
19th October 2012, 03:50 PM
no homo?

Just lazy typer.. why does every1 ask that??? But reading a few of the posts about spelling and grammar, I spose I'd better change my typing habits

Eldrick
19th October 2012, 04:26 PM
just an ozgolf in joke. you'll cum to understand
here is no worse than any other forum for spelling and grammar policing.
i must admit i have tried to improve the way i type to make myself a good internet citizen

CobraSS
19th October 2012, 05:42 PM
just an ozgolf in joke. you'll cum to understand

no homo?

WBennett
19th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Just lazy typer.. why does every1 ask that??? But reading a few of the posts about spelling and grammar, I spose I'd better change my typing habits

Monster - funnily, adults live here rather than teenagers so everyone tries to type in English. You should be glad that Henno no longer frequents here or his head would have exploded with your grammar.

Monster is no homo.

PerryGroves
3rd December 2012, 10:53 AM
Ooops.

A former Storm financial adviser who has represented Australia in rugby league has has been given the red card by ASIC and permanently banned from providing financial advice.
The regulator found that Walter John (Wally) Fullerton-Smith of Carrara, Queensland – a former Queensland and Australian rugby league player of the 1980s and 1990s – had engaged in misleading and deceptive conduct and failed to comply with financial services laws.
Fullerton-Smith was a financial adviser with Storm Financial Ltd between May 2006 and June 2009 and is currently an authorised representative with AAA Financial Intelligence Ltd, said an ASIC statement
It added that an investigation found that, between 20 November 2007 and 10 December 2010, Fullerton-Smith:

failed to comply with financial services laws;
breached the 'client/planner' relationship as the financial adviser for an elderly couple, in their 80s, by using their MLC investments as security for a margin loan taken out in the name of a trust of which he was the trustee and one of the beneficiaries while knowing they stood to lose their entire investment;
engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct or conduct likely to mislead or deceive when procuring the elderly couple’s units in an MLC MasterKey Unit Trust as security for the trust margin loan account. It was implied the investment would be safe. This was false and a misrepresentation of the risks; and
did not pass on to his elderly clients $60,051 paid to him in error by the Commonwealth Bank as a settlement under the CBA Storm Resolution Scheme.
“ASIC considers Mr Fullerton-Smith’s conduct to be very serious. He has not maintained the high standards expected of a provider of financial services in that he put his personal interests ahead of those of his clients and as a result caused them severe financial detriment,” said ASIC commissioner Peter Kell.

Fullerton-Smith has the right to appeal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal to seek a review of ASIC’s decision.

TheNuclearOne
3rd December 2012, 11:21 AM
Wow. Sport produces quite a few crooks post career that's for sure. Much of the time money orientated.

TheNuclearOne
5th December 2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/canberra-raiders-centre-blake-ferguson-punished-by-club-after-being-kicked-out-of-music-festival-for-spitting-at-patrons/story-fndujljl-1226530503871

Jarro
5th December 2012, 07:49 PM
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/canberra-raiders-centre-blake-ferguson-punished-by-club-after-being-kicked-out-of-music-festival-for-spitting-at-patrons/story-fndujljl-1226530503871

He's a bit of a dropkick anyway.

No surprise really.

TheNuclearOne
6th December 2012, 05:32 PM
Fair call.

Jarro
6th December 2012, 05:45 PM
He should go back to The Sharks so Gallen and Carney can babysit him.

Looney
13th December 2012, 12:33 PM
Looks like the Knights could be in a trouble.
Nathan Tinkler's teams under threat =2
The ATO made the applications on the grounds of insolvency,
saying the defendants had failed to pay the debts within 21 days
after being notified last September.
Mr Tinkler's business empire is under financial pressure,
weighed down by excessive debt.
Last week it emerged the 37-year-old coal baron had lost access
to his private jet and helicopter after the company that holds them
was placed in receivership.
Another of his companies, Mulsanne Resources, was wound up late
last month, with Ferrier Hodgson's Robyn Duggan and John Melluish
appointed as liquidators.
Mr Tinkler could be liable for trading while insolvent in
relation to Mulsanne.
Another company, Patinack Farm Administration - a key part of
his $200 million horse racing empire - was placed in liquidation
after a Federal Court order last month.
Mr Tinkler is a BRW Magazine Rich List member whose wealth is
chiefly connected to a 19.4 per cent stake in Whitehaven Coal.

mike
13th December 2012, 07:55 PM
Karma is a bitch.

IamViva
18th December 2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/manly-endure-a-pr-bungle-after-press-release-claims-club-poised-to-be-known-as-kaspersky-sea-eagles/story-e6frf3ou-1226539361445#.UNAVCKx5eSo

lol go the kaspersky sea eagles!

Lagerlover
18th December 2012, 08:06 PM
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/manly-endure-a-pr-bungle-after-press-release-claims-club-poised-to-be-known-as-kaspersky-sea-eagles/story-e6frf3ou-1226539361445#.UNAVCKx5eSo

lol go the kaspersky sea eagles!

Oi! I thought you were working 36 hour days?

IamViva
18th December 2012, 08:42 PM
umm... working + iphone + dump = kaspersky seagles :mrgreen:

early day today though

Lagerlover
18th December 2012, 08:43 PM
reddy bay last group??

IamViva
18th December 2012, 09:08 PM
reddy bay last group??
not a chance :roll:

TheNuclearOne
16th January 2013, 06:53 PM
A non NRL

http://www.news.com.au/national/afl-star-liam-jurrah-charged-for-drink-driving-after-blowing-five-times-the-limit-at-para-hills/story-fndo4dzn-1226555332211

popper81
31st January 2013, 01:23 PM
Did we really need this ****wit back???

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=551900391489724&set=a.219133118099788.66751.214703295209437&type=1&theater

Captain Nemo
31st January 2013, 01:24 PM
Did we really need this ****wit back???

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=551900391489724&set=a.219133118099788.66751.214703295209437&type=1&theater
I dont do facebook, whats this all about....

popper81
31st January 2013, 01:30 PM
A mate has just given SBW a spray on his facebook photo (That is how i came across it).

SBW, Quade Cooper & Mudine on the ground chilling after last nights fight (SBW & Cooper looking suitably gangster).

SBW caption on the photo:

"Hanging out with Anthony Mundine and Quade Cooper celebrating a victory.. We don't pay attention to corrupt judges!!"

He annoys me.

Marto65
31st January 2013, 01:33 PM
I clicked on the link ... got nothing ...

Captain Nemo
31st January 2013, 01:34 PM
He's a F*&%$#@*!
Glad he left the Doggies, best move of his pretty ordinary career......

popper81
31st January 2013, 01:40 PM
I clicked on the link ... got nothing ...

Anyway... he is awanker

timah!
31st January 2013, 01:51 PM
For popper:

Iain
31st January 2013, 01:57 PM
Or Titleist even.

popper81
31st January 2013, 02:01 PM
For popper:

Whatever!!!!!

thanks.

Marto65
31st January 2013, 02:05 PM
You think he'd throw in a "No Homo" when you post a photo like that ...

popper81
31st January 2013, 02:11 PM
The comments in the photo are rather funny... SBW and gay rumours have been around a while.

Captain Nemo
31st January 2013, 02:21 PM
The comments in the photo are rather funny... SBW and gay rumours have been around a while.

Dunno about that one, but i do know where he was going with this....

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/perth-confidential/candice-falzon-finds-new-love-with-rabbitoh-sam-burgess/story-e6frg30l-1225878536889

meh
31st January 2013, 02:43 PM
I don't know who is the bigger celebrity slut, bingle or falzon?

KristianJ
6th February 2013, 12:40 PM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/penrith-panthers-player-arana-taumata-in-hot-water-following-racial-slur/story-e6freuy9-1226571367249

sms316
6th February 2013, 12:52 PM
Pfft. Nothing wrong with that (apart from watching a crap show to start with).

Captain Nemo
6th February 2013, 01:31 PM
I dont see anything wrong with it either?
But that Taumata is an absolute neville.
Check out his past history for a good read....alot of talent, no idea.

Jarro
6th February 2013, 02:08 PM
I dont see anything wrong with it either?
But that Taumata is an absolute neville.
Check out his past history for a good read....alot of talent, no idea.

He's had quite a few chances too with different clubs.

TheNuclearOne
6th February 2013, 05:34 PM
Love his spelling.

JADO75
6th February 2013, 06:05 PM
If only the kid would pull his head because he can definitely play, spent a lot of time with Matty Johns & he rates him massively.

Tongueboy
6th February 2013, 09:13 PM
matty Johns! Now there is
a class act.

Eldrick
6th February 2013, 09:26 PM
Does that mean we are ok to call him a FOB or a freshie?

mike
7th February 2013, 12:52 AM
Not even newsworthy. God there are shit journalists working for that rag.

rowey
7th February 2013, 11:11 AM
Currently watching the interview about drugs in sport in sport codes in Australia, which NRL clubs do you think are involved.

3Puttpete
7th February 2013, 11:19 AM
Currently watching the interview about drugs in sport in sport codes in Australia, which NRL clubs do you think are involved.

I've got no idea if they're "involved" but Manly and Cronulla will be the first two looked at.

Jarro
7th February 2013, 11:29 AM
Roosters ??

Eldrick
7th February 2013, 11:30 AM
It would be close to all of them.

Captain Nemo
7th February 2013, 11:36 AM
I think just Manly and that Calf Blood fiasco?

rowey
7th February 2013, 11:36 AM
I've got no idea if they're "involved" but Manly and Cronulla will be the first two looked at.

With Matt Orford coming out I don't think it will help Manly's cause......

rowey
7th February 2013, 11:38 AM
After just listening to the whole interview, this thing is going to end up HUGE.......

There are a lot of ppl involved & a lot of ppl making a shit load of money out of it

3Puttpete
7th February 2013, 11:57 AM
With Matt Orford coming out I don't think it will help Manly's cause......

Not the first Manly player to come out. Old news

popper81
12th March 2013, 10:43 AM
Here is another one:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/josh-dugans-tweets-suggest-the-canberra-star-is-dealing-with-some-serious-personal-issues/story-fn2mcuj6-1226595299376#.UT5rBxyLDTo

sms316
12th March 2013, 10:46 AM
Dugan is a prize dipshit.

popper81
12th March 2013, 10:58 AM
Does he love rainbows? Cruisers are for gheys, and pill poppers.

Captain Nemo
12th March 2013, 11:36 AM
Fair Dinkum, whats wrong with these twits.
I know its been hapeening since the 80's with Drugs and alcohol problems in not only NRL, but pretty much across the codes, but now with so much Social Media etc... these blokes need to rein it in a touch...
Club management, and Agents, need to take a good hard look at themselves, hell even the parents need to get in on the act!

PeteyD
12th March 2013, 11:42 AM
Having coached junior sport I can assure you that some parents do not present stellar examples for the kids to follow.

PerryGroves
12th March 2013, 11:45 AM
I wish it was circa 1985 again, I could inform the old man that all the stupidity I committed was due to personal issues. He was of the opinion that getting pissed, smoking and not working was because I was a useless, lazy little FW.

PeteyD
12th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Just shows you how wrong our parents were. He should have been calling you an Injured NRL player!

sms316
12th March 2013, 11:59 AM
Dugan doesn't exactly come from a model household.

Jarro
12th March 2013, 12:24 PM
He's a tool !!!

sms316
12th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Raiders have a good list of dickhead fullbacks. Mullins was a wife beater. Schifcoske got busted for drugs (albeit before coming to Canberra). Dugan is a feral.

WBennett
12th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Dugan has spent the offseason on the piss with his uncle and family at one of Canberra's seedier taverns in the deep south. Feral wanker from a family of feral wankers. A bit like Todd Carney and his family.

Dugan, Ferguson and Sandor Earl are all rumoured to be on the pills every weekend. Earl now looks like a pill as well.

Jarro
12th March 2013, 12:41 PM
Talk around the league forums is that Canberra are about to sack Dugan.

popper81
12th March 2013, 01:10 PM
Dugan has spent the offseason on the piss with his uncle and family at one of Canberra's seedier taverns in the deep south. Feral wanker from a family of feral wankers. A bit like Todd Carney and his family.

Dugan, Ferguson and Sandor Earl are all rumoured to be on the pills every weekend. Earl now looks like a pill as well.

This stuff normally turns out to be true.

Earl looks like a complete cluster ****

sms316
12th March 2013, 04:19 PM
Dugan and Ferguson both stood down.

http://www.raiders.com.au/news-display/Raiders-stand-down-Dugan-and-Ferguson/69798

Ferguson would be likely to get a 6 month holiday anyway shortly.

Grunt
12th March 2013, 04:50 PM
Forgot Fergurson was at Cronulla for 2011.

Heard rumours today that the Drug thing is even bigger with Manly and they are the next on the list for ASADA

sms316
12th March 2013, 04:59 PM
He wasn't actually. He went to Canberra from 2011 onwards.

My mistake.

Grunt
12th March 2013, 05:09 PM
OK

Courty
12th March 2013, 05:12 PM
​http://i.imgur.com/Y33Nadi.jpg

popper81
12th March 2013, 05:28 PM
​http://i.imgur.com/Y33Nadi.jpg

Pill poppers !!!!!!

timah!
12th March 2013, 05:35 PM
They still look smarter than the PM!

kev
12th March 2013, 05:47 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in the logo on the cap?

PerryGroves
12th March 2013, 06:01 PM
Heard rumours today that the Drug thing is even bigger with Manly and they are the next on the list for ASADA

Hope this isn't the one you finally get right.:)

Grunt
12th March 2013, 06:43 PM
Hope this isn't the one you finally get right.:)
If rumours are true it they are in way more trouble than the Sharks and a Manly legend is the whistle blower.

I really hope for the NRL's sake the rumours are not true. 2 clubs may be wiped off the map!

Marto65
12th March 2013, 06:47 PM
If rumours are true it they are in way more trouble than the Sharks and a Manly legend is the whistle blower.

I really hope for the NRL's sake the rumours are not true. 2 clubs may be wiped off the map!

I've heard the rumours Steve Menzies is the whistle blower.

A fact he denies strenuously on Twitter a few nights ago.

To quote Manly's CEO.... there is no evidence, there is no positive tests.

Jarro
12th March 2013, 07:21 PM
I've heard the rumours Steve Menzies is the whistle blower.

A fact he denies strenuously on Twitter a few nights ago.

To quote Manly's CEO.... there is no evidence, there is no positive tests.

Isn't that what the Sharks are saying also ?

Peter
12th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Some proof would be nice.

Eldrick
12th March 2013, 08:18 PM
Apparently there are phone taps between players and the "doctors"

Marto65
12th March 2013, 08:22 PM
Isn't that what the Sharks are saying also ?

Would you say the opposite if you were under investigation?

Captain Nemo
12th March 2013, 08:23 PM
This is getting very interesting.
I can see a similar scenarios to the Bulldogs demise a few years ago...
Could be some teams getting to the end of the season and boom, all points gone and relegated to the bottom of the table....

dc68
12th March 2013, 10:11 PM
I heard Manly could be stripped of 2008 and 2011 Titles.

TheNuclearOne
12th March 2013, 10:21 PM
Dugan looks to be one of those can't help himself guys.

Eldrick
19th March 2013, 10:23 PM
http://browncardigan.s3.amazonaws.com/imagesfarm/2013/6ydhryc56DaHvLb.jpg

TheNuclearOne
24th March 2013, 06:43 PM
One for Union

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby-gold/rebels-investigating-incident-on-bus-following-record-super-rugby-loss-in-south-africa/story-fndpt9s1-1226604431354

popper81
30th April 2013, 03:08 PM
Reports doing the rounds through social media is that Dave Taylor's boat was stolen this morning from Burleigh Heads.

Unconfirmed reports that Taylor was last seen captaining the vessel at 9 mile, off Tweed Heads, and John Cartwright is missing :lol:

Looney
30th April 2013, 03:27 PM
I just saw Dave at the local supermarket in Burleigh Heads so i don't think he is out to sea

popper81
30th April 2013, 03:32 PM
I just saw Dave at the local supermarket in Burleigh Heads so i don't think he is out to sea

Fewwwwwww... I really thought he may have been dumping bodies.

Dude, Where's my Par?
30th April 2013, 03:57 PM
Fewwwwwww... I really thought he may have been dumping bodies.

pfft, he's too lazy to pick up a body and take it to the boat in the first place

popper81
13th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Immortal... umm, yeah, right.

http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/andrew-johns-mixed-words-up/tabid/83/newsid/13083/default.aspx

Jarro
13th May 2013, 12:59 PM
What a grub !!

gazgolf1
22nd May 2013, 06:24 PM
What a grub !!

Another grub.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/05/22/18/07/woman-claims-nrl-star-assaulted-her

PeteyD
22nd May 2013, 06:42 PM
Apparently not in this instance. Wait and see.

Hux
22nd May 2013, 08:55 PM
Yep. I think I wouldn't be jumping at the latest bit of Ch9 trash news. Watched it and there is a lot more to that story than was being told.

Marto65
23rd May 2013, 07:56 AM
Yep. I think I wouldn't be jumping at the latest bit of Ch9 trash news. Watched it and there is a lot more to that story than was being told. Obviously a very one sided story shown by Ch9 ... but obviously too .. SOMETHING happened. She had a black eye - most likely from the incident. The police were called in - Teo says he called them ... Maybe she attacked him with a stiletto? .. WTF Knows ...

Captain Nemo
11th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Throw this numbnut in the mix :roll:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nsw-state-of-origin-forward-james-tamou-charged-with-drink-driving-in-queensland/story-fni3fqyo-1226661833060

Haystacks
11th June 2013, 08:26 PM
A queenslander must have spiked his drink!

CobraSS
11th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Anthony Watts a member of the Finks Bikie gang.

Jarro
11th June 2013, 09:02 PM
I'm sure drink driving isn't just an NRL problem :roll:

Captain Nemo
11th June 2013, 09:20 PM
It's a thread about NRL idiots, he's obviously one of them.
Saw an interesting photo of him and a young lass in a toilet as well recently.....

liptout
12th June 2013, 03:50 PM
Saw an interesting photo of him and a young lass in a toilet as well recently.....

yea, seen that pic too........ parents must be so proud!!

sms316
12th June 2013, 03:55 PM
I thought that Candice Falzon left the country?

3Puttpete
19th June 2013, 08:56 PM
No big deal but it can't help

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-19/meninga-asked-to-leave-brisbane-bar/4766798

Captain Nemo
19th June 2013, 10:04 PM
I thought that Candice Falzon left the country?
Nah I saw her in Centennial Park training on Tuesday morning.... Wasn't her anyway!

Captain Nemo
19th June 2013, 10:05 PM
No big deal but it can't help

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-19/meninga-asked-to-leave-brisbane-bar/4766798

Well not a great look either way.

mike
19th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Fat hypocrite.

Jarro
20th June 2013, 07:26 AM
Mal's a legend !!

Daves
20th June 2013, 08:06 AM
So you get tossed out of a bar these days for asking for service?

backintheswing
20th June 2013, 08:16 AM
I think Mal was behind the counter.

Captain Nemo
20th June 2013, 08:18 AM
Mal's a legend !!
Maybe a Legend in QLD'rs eye's, but i cant see him on the Immortals list.....:wink:

Daves
20th June 2013, 08:20 AM
I think Mal was behind the counter.

There was a time when a celebrity behind a counter would have been considered cool. Sounds like they were very heavy handed to me. I can certainly vouch for the slow service! nothing seems to have changed since I was last there!.

PerryGroves
20th June 2013, 08:22 AM
Mal's a legend !!

Legendary stupidity perhaps.

I certainly enjoy seeing the vainglorious fall from their high moral ground.

meh
20th June 2013, 09:06 AM
Legendary stupidity perhaps.

I certainly enjoy seeing the vainglorious fall from their high moral ground.

I'd expect more from you.

Perhaps the moron in your avatar is clouding your judgement?

PerryGroves
20th June 2013, 10:57 AM
I'd expect more from you.

Amazing coincidence, meh appears to be my ex wife.

Jarro
20th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe a Legend in QLD'rs eye's, but i cant see him on the Immortals list.....:wink:

Not yet anyway.