PDA

View Full Version : Nudgee South Course Today

Eag's
14th January 2005, 08:13 PM
Had a game with Jarro today on the South course. I was very impressed by the condition overall, especially the greens. I prefer the South rather than the North. It has more of a links feel to it.

Scores
Jarro 82
Eag's 86

The hightlight of the day was Jarro driving the 315m par 4 15th :shock: hitting it to about 25 feet and making an easy 2 putt for a bird =D>
Had a laugh when the blokes on the green turned around to see who the hell hit it :lol:

I was happy how I hit it today now that I can fade the ball at will :D
Just putted terrible again :oops: 36 putts

damoocow
14th January 2005, 08:39 PM
eags wrote -

I prefer the South rather than the North.

I agree - cannot see how the North course is the premier course there - whilst the greens are always in fantastic nick the rest of the course always seems to be a bit of a goat track - I'd take the South course anyday.

damoocow

Jarro
14th January 2005, 09:15 PM
thanks for the hit today Eag's. I agree the course was in greta shape .... the greens are actually better than the North course at the moment 8)

good to see Eag's hitting some nice high, long fades off the tee as well ..... the lesson has paid off already mate :wink:

by the way, i shot 81 too ..... ripped myself off a shot on my previous post :oops:

Onewood
14th January 2005, 09:19 PM
Eag's stick with the lesson's....I find after a lesson that I think of all the changes and lose a little concentration on the rest of the game..

Todays a working day, how do you guys get to play golf :wink:

Jarro
14th January 2005, 09:23 PM
Eag's stick with the lesson's....I find after a lesson that I think of all the changes and lose a little concentration on the rest of the game..

i could see Eag's was thinking a lot while on the tee, going over all the things his coach had told him.
For the most part though, he ground it out and stuck with what the pro told him ..... won't be long before he starts posting some pretty good scores :D

990B Luva
14th January 2005, 09:55 PM
The hightlight of the day was Jarro driving the 315m par 4 15th :shock: hitting it to about 25 feet and making an easy 2 putt for a bird =D>
Had a laugh when the blokes on the green turned around to see who the hell hit it :lol:

Damn, well done Jarro :smt119

macleod
15th January 2005, 09:27 AM
oh man, u guys know im at a permanent loose end during weekdays lately :(

could have saved me my aborted trip to wynnum!

oh well, i guess it would have cost me a bundle to play the south course anyways......