PDA

View Full Version : QLD - Indro Thursday arvo 9 july

petethepilot
6th July 2009, 06:13 PM
Any OZ golfers (preferably playing in the OZgolf champs in Nov) who would like to play Indro east at a members discounted rate (ie I'm a member) on Thursday 1.30 pm, let me know. All my regulars are working or caught up with kids on school holidays!

Regards,

Pete :D

mboypro
6th July 2009, 06:28 PM
hey mate. im not a member out there but have been getting lessons from leigh a bit.
im also playing the jug there on the weekend.
am thinkin would be good toget some inside information?

do u know wat it would cost / if u would like me to play?

thanks alot
matt

petethepilot
6th July 2009, 06:52 PM
$30 to $35 I think and I will shout the cart. I just had a knee op 2 weeks ago so I'm not walking yet!

Regards,

Pete

p.s. I've got room for 3

mboypro
6th July 2009, 07:03 PM
im seeing my physio tomorrow also due to a bad back lol..
ill see wat they say to me.
but im thinkin this would be a good investment for sundays comp.. =]

petethepilot
6th July 2009, 07:17 PM
69 and friend, pro, love to take you all out for a game. Let me know on the site or by pm

mboypro
7th July 2009, 12:03 PM
im in =]

sms316
7th July 2009, 12:05 PM
69 and friend, pro, love to take you all out for a game. Let me know on the site or by pm
You might regret this part Pete. You have way too much going for you than to lower yourself like this.

henno
7th July 2009, 12:52 PM
Pete, you don't want to play on Sunday the 19th do you? Looking for another member to host a second group in the morning if you're keen for a whack.

petethepilot
7th July 2009, 04:45 PM
Henno, normally I would love to but I'm committed with "kids birthday parties" (can you believe it :smt013) on that day. Cost of divorce would unfortunately outweigh the shortlived joy of a Sunday morning game!

Hope to help another time

Regards,

pete

mboypro
8th July 2009, 04:20 PM
lookin forward to tomorrow =]

petethepilot
8th July 2009, 06:30 PM
See you at the proshop at approx 1.20pm Pro. i'm the idiot with the blue mizuno tour bag and the balding boofhead. I'll sign you in. Is the jug over both east and west courses? we are playing the east tomorrow.

69, hope you can play. we will wait till 1.30 for you. I was looking forward to having a chat with you about course design. Always good to talk to the professionals.

If the weather is bad, ring the proshop and ask if the 1.30 booking has been cancelled.
phone 07 37212173

Regards,

Pete

mboypro
10th July 2009, 11:30 AM
great day mate.
hope u get better and no dramas on the flight
shame i dont have u around for some help on sunday :P
hjehehe