PDA

View Full Version : NSW: This saturday/sunday.

ParMaster
25th June 2009, 10:45 PM
I don't have anything planned for this saturday or sunday so if anybody in sydney would like to hit me up for a game let me know in this post or give me a PM.

We'll work something out.

Thnx

uahmad
26th June 2009, 08:14 AM
Hey mate Imm playing on Sunday about 7:30ish not sure what the timesheet is like but i can try get you on if you are up for it.
Regarding Saturday im happy to have a hit, let me know where/when. (can do cumberland as they have a foresome tourney)

ParMaster
26th June 2009, 04:36 PM
Well saturday is figured out so would anybody like a hit on sunday?

Grunt
26th June 2009, 04:37 PM
I am a possible for Sunday

Where are you thinking?

ParMaster
26th June 2009, 04:38 PM
I don't really care. Im playing mac grange tommorrow (yes you read right) so not there.

Would you be up to play Oatlands? If you have something in kind lemme know.

Grunt
26th June 2009, 04:51 PM
I don't really care. Im playing mac grange tommorrow (yes you read right) so not there.

Would you be up to play Oatlands? If you have something in kind lemme know.

You playing in the Ambrose there? I nearly played in it but the only available tee time was 6:30 in the dark tee off.

ParMaster
26th June 2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah we need 1 more the guy said. We are off at 11:20 am if you want to put your name down.

Grunt
26th June 2009, 05:06 PM
I will look into it in the morning

ParMaster
26th June 2009, 05:08 PM
Ok. Try and get permission from the Mrs. :)

uahmad
26th June 2009, 07:40 PM
Ambrose! damn i thought we were playing stableford.
Oh well should be a good day. Weather is looking fantastic

Grunt
27th June 2009, 06:26 AM
Yeah we need 1 more the guy said. We are off at 11:20 am if you want to put your name down.

Just rang up and will be joining you @ 11:20.

Just so you both know, No Carts on the course today.

See you there.

ParMaster
27th June 2009, 09:46 AM
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! See you there Guys.

Grunt
27th June 2009, 05:23 PM
We headed down to Mac Grange to play in their Winter Ambrose event. Uahmad, Puppetmaster, Puppetmaster's Dad & Myself.

It was great to meet Ossie (uhamad), his 26 h'cap will be lower than mine soon. He can bomb his drives a mile. Looking forward to taking him up on his invite for a game at Cumberland one Sunday.

It was a 4B Ambrose and our handicap was 7 1/4. We played ok but not quite good enough. We ended up 7 under off the stick and finished with a nett 55 3/4. 14 1/4 under. 20+ under will win the day.:-k

No real highlights, I flubbed a chip that went maybe 2 feet at best on 17.:oops: But the highlight shot would have been the Puppetmaster, putting our birdie putt off the green on the 8th hole:roll:. He did hit some great shots, but as the rest of us know, OzGolfers only remember the embarrassing ones.:-k

Thanks for a good day guys and will certainly have another hit one day soon.

ParMaster
27th June 2009, 05:59 PM
Jeeeesus Grunt..:smt093

If any part of the ball touches the green it is therefore on the green. So i didn't putt it off. :wink:

Anyway i enjoyed the day and the highlights (for me) was when i sunk a 60 footer from off the green on the 5th hole for eagle. :smt038And also when i just missed the green for 1 on the 15th. I very nearly drove the 13th aswell. 8-)

I enjoyed the day and Grunt played an embarrasingly number of poor shots. uahmad is a very good golfer for a 26 handicap and can certainly hit the daylights out of his 1wd.:shock: Very poor iron player though. [-X

Look forward to seeing you guys on the 12th at Campbelltown. :roll:

And i tried to steal Grunts putter but twas unsucessful. :razz:

Grunt
27th June 2009, 06:30 PM

If any part of the ball touches the green it is therefore on the green. So i didn't putt it off. :wink: It was off.

Anyway i enjoyed the day and the highlights (for me) was when i sunk a 60 footer from off the green on the 5th hole for eagle. :smt038And also when i just missed the green for 1 on the 15th. I very nearly drove the 13th aswell. 8-)
So I gather taking my shot as it was closer than yours means I was close too?
I enjoyed the day and Grunt played an embarrasingly number of poor shots. It was ambrose I did not care that much and I actually thought I did not hit the ball that poorly today

uahmad is a very good golfer for a 26 handicap and can certainly hit the daylights out of his 1wd.:shock: Very poor iron player though. [-X Must be hard to be perfect:-k

And i tried to steal Grunts putter but twas unsucessful. :razz: You would have looked quite funny with it wrapped around your throat but I needed it for the closing holes

8-)

ParMaster
27th June 2009, 06:44 PM

If any part of the ball touches the green it is therefore on the green. So i didn't putt it off. :wink: It was off.

Anyway i enjoyed the day and the highlights (for me) was when i sunk a 60 footer from off the green on the 5th hole for eagle. :smt038And also when i just missed the green for 1 on the 15th. I very nearly drove the 13th aswell. :cool:
So I gather taking my shot as it was closer than yours means I was close too?
I enjoyed the day and Grunt played an embarrasingly number of poor shots. It was ambrose I did not care that much and I actually thought I did not hit the ball that poorly today

uahmad is a very good golfer for a 26 handicap and can certainly hit the daylights out of his 1wd.:shock: Very poor iron player though. [-X Must be hard to be perfect:-k

And i tried to steal Grunts putter but twas unsucessful. :razz: You would have looked quite funny with it wrapped around your throat but I needed it for the closing holes[/I]
8-)

:smt075

:roll:

uahmad
27th June 2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the game guys! To my surprise i enjoyed the Ambrose format.
Got some tips of Puppetmasters dad too which might come in handy for tomorrow game!

Highlight for me was my driving, Irons+putter lets not speak of.

Damn my legs are sore after walking that course.

ParMaster
27th June 2009, 09:29 PM
****in oath. I'll never play it again without a cart. :)

Grunt
28th June 2009, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the game guys! To my surprise i enjoyed the Ambrose format.
Got some tips of Puppetmasters dad too which might come in handy for tomorrow game!

Highlight for me was my driving, Irons+putter lets not speak of.

Damn my legs are sore after walking that course.

****in oath. I'll never play it again without a cart. :)

Man up you 2 and just get fit.

Grunt
28th June 2009, 02:47 PM
Just heard the results for yesterday. We missed out on the scratch by a shot and the nett by a shot and a half. Wonder if we could have dragged an extra 2 shots out of that result.

ParMaster
28th June 2009, 02:53 PM
Well if my 2nd shot into 18 didn't hit that fkn spinkler head then we might have had a chance.

Grunt
28th June 2009, 02:56 PM
Hey it was offline when it hit a fringe sprinkler, and with all the what if's came true we would have shot 18 under scratch.