PDA

View Full Version : My New Driver review.

markTHEblake
11th January 2005, 09:59 PM
I bought a new driver today....... (pause for Jarro as he picks himself off the floor).

Well, its black, with a shiny silver face. A nice green shaft and a cord grip. Has a lovely black leather cover with bright red embroidered letters on it.

What colour shirt should I wear with it?

davidp
11th January 2005, 10:02 PM
Sounds like a KZG Gemini. 355cc or the 395cc?

Red shirt of course. (but only on Sunday)

AndyP
11th January 2005, 10:04 PM
I bought a new driver today....... (pause for Jarro as he picks himself off the floor).

Well, its black, with a shiny silver face. A nice green shaft and a cord grip. Has a lovely black leather cover with bright red embroidered letters on it.

What makes you such an authority on colours of a driver, that you can provide a review? :x :roll:

Given it a test drive yet?

terryand
11th January 2005, 10:07 PM

Knowing Blakey the puriest, it will be the 355...

Terry.

davidp
11th January 2005, 10:26 PM

Knowing Blakey the puriest, it will be the 355...

Terry.

Well, I was going to be cheeky and suggest he got a Nakashima 460cc. :lol: But, his tiny utility might get a size complex next to that beast...

Oh, I mean his 3W utility... :lol:

markTHEblake
11th January 2005, 11:07 PM
What makes you such an authority on colours of a driver, that you can provide a review?

well every morning when i look in the mirror, all i see is red eyes with black rings around, so i reckon I got the black/red contrast down pat.

A freind of mine used to use a Holden Gemini (blue by the way), which he managed to park (upside down) on the 9th green at Headland GC. But no, i never got to drive it.

Jarro
15th January 2005, 01:13 PM
c'mon Blakey .. spill the beans :roll:

don't tell me it has a hickory shaft in it either [-X

3oneday
15th January 2005, 01:21 PM
Wilson are Red and Black, aren't they ?? Although a leather cover is 1960esq. 8) :lol: I saw the word "review", but there aint one, so before a personal attack is launched upon you, should this thread be closed ?? :wink:

markTHEblake
15th January 2005, 05:39 PM
Well I tried the Black and grey Ozgolf shirt and dark microfibre strides, and it looked pretty smart to accessorize alongside the black and red headcover - and black golf bag.

I am not too happy about the shiny silver face though, keeps getting dimple marks all over it. Next time i play golf I'll get myself a can of Mr Sheen.

990B Luva
15th January 2005, 05:48 PM
Next time I'll get myself a can of Mr Sheen
Why, so you can polish your forehead :?: