PDA

View Full Version : Golf - This Friday Oatlands , Sydney

Grunt
11th January 2005, 03:20 PM
HI all

Have got a spot open for someone @ 9:50 am. A mate & I were going to play but he has had to drop out.

Please PM your details if you would like to play and I will ring up and replace my mate.

Please PM me by thursday morning as I dont want to leave it too late to cancel the spot if nobody can make it.

Fishman Dan
11th January 2005, 03:36 PM
Oooh ooh oooh oooh oooh oooh......

I *should* be working.... hmm....

jimandr
12th January 2005, 08:31 PM
Probable top temperature of 39 on Friday. Enjoy :P

I can see Grunt in the shade of the trees all day, and maybe not too upset about the wayward drives.

Have you played Oatlands before? I wasn't wildly impressed, except for the two par 3's on the front nine. The 9th in particular I thought was a great short hole.

Grunt
12th January 2005, 09:21 PM
Jim

The wayward drives are under more control now. Less use of the driver and more of the 3 Metal. Must be maturing as a golfer, have seen the light about long may be good but long and left is not :P

I saw the weather forecast and it does not look good. Will be hot :twisted:

Never played Oatlands, will be another tick in the book. Must admit apart from Shellharbour my initial rounds at a course are normally close to my best, hope this is so.

I gather I wont have any of you to witness my golf be it good or bad. So I will post a report after i get home unless I melt from not being in the trees :wink: