PDA

View Full Version : Willawong range - Wednesday nights from 7:00pm (approx...)

Pages : [1] 2

BrisVegas
10th January 2005, 05:07 PM
If anyone is interested, Brooky17 and I will be there hitting a few pills. Feel free to drop by for a hit and a chat.

terryand
10th January 2005, 05:29 PM
I probably will this week Vegas, seeing as I aren't playing all week :lol:

Terry.

AndyP
10th January 2005, 05:31 PM
If this is a regular thing, I'm sure I could make my way down on the odd occasion. 8)

990B Luva
10th January 2005, 05:32 PM
i may be there it is only 2 mins in the car :lol:

Eag's
10th January 2005, 08:11 PM
How far is it from the North side of Brisbane :?:

davidp
10th January 2005, 10:16 PM
How far is it from the North side of Brisbane :?:

Eags, it's near Oxley Golf Course. You're probably looking at 45 minutes from Albany Creek. :shock:

Eag's
10th January 2005, 10:27 PM
:-k Might have to come straight from work then :wink:

BrisVegas
10th January 2005, 10:34 PM
If this is a regular thing, I'm sure I could make my way down on the odd occasion. 8)

Can't see why it shouldn't be a regular thing. Wed nights are pretty free for me (until the baby arrives that is....). Hardly ever get to a range otherwise. Most times before ozgolf games, only manage time to roll a few putts, then straight to the tee.

They have a good deal of $50 for 10 x buckets. Can't beat that. Pretty relaxed atmosphere too.

111 Sherbrooke Rd Willawong - (07) 3879 9458. Take the Blunder Road exit off the Ipswich Mway, then left on Inala Road at the big servo. Left at the first roundabout into Sherbrooke Road.

davidp
10th January 2005, 10:41 PM

111 Sherbrooke Rd Willawong - (07) 3879 9458. Take the Blunder Road exit off the Ipswich Mway, then left on Inala Road at the big servo. Left at the first roundabout into Sherbrooke Road.

There's actually a shortcut which will save you 5 -10 minutes:

Take the Blunder Road exit, and drive about 1.5 km. Turn left into Bowhill Rd (at the Durack-Inala bowls club). Five minutes down the road is the first right hand turn - Sherbrooke Rd. Take it and Willawong Driving range is 100m on your right.

terryand
10th January 2005, 10:45 PM

Take the Blunder Road exit, and drive about 1.5 km. Turn left into Bowhill Rd (at the Durack-Inala bowls club). Five minutes down the road is the first right hand turn - Sherbrooke Rd. Take it and Willawong Driving range is 100m on your right.

Thats the scarey way Dave :shock: :shock: :shock:

Terry.

davidp
10th January 2005, 11:00 PM

Thats the scarey way Dave :shock: :shock: :shock:

Terry.

Easily fixed.

1) Drive fast
2) Don't stop for anything
3) If you break down, pull your knees to your chest and pray that it will be quick and merciful. :shock:

terryand
10th January 2005, 11:06 PM
Gotta admit thou that is the way I go.

Interesting drive with the dodgy headlighhts on the wife's car :?

Terry.

markTHEblake
10th January 2005, 11:40 PM
whats so scary about it.

Jarro
11th January 2005, 02:06 AM
whats so scary about it.

rumour has it a pack of wild mortgage brokers hang out on the side of the road there ... waiting for some poor unfortunate to either stop at a red light or break down ... so these mongrels can mob the victims car and try to sign them to a housing loan they probably don't want :shock:

:wink:

terryand
11th January 2005, 08:47 AM
whats so scary about it.

Its a windy road with no street lights and with poor headlights on the car, it can be an interesting drive.

The road looks like it turns one way, but you onlt see it goes the other way when your right on it.

Terry.

BrisVegas
11th January 2005, 09:13 AM
If I don't make it tomorrow night, would you guys send out a search party for me.... :shock:

I'm gonna take a short cut through Inala from Progress Road. Should be a bit quicker than coming all the way in to Blunder Road, then heading back south again. If I get through alive that is.... :wink:

terryand
11th January 2005, 09:21 AM
If I don't make it tomorrow night, would you guys send out a search party for me.... :shock:

I'm gonna take a short cut through Inala from Progress Road. Should be a bit quicker than coming all the way in to Blunder Road, then heading back south again. If I get through alive that is.... :wink:

Stop hitting ball to look for Vegas :-k

Nah your on ya own there :smt042

Terry.

990B Luva
11th January 2005, 12:25 PM
i wont be there this week but maybe next week cause i have to get some practice in before i go to Logan, why dont you guys come down to woolworths (5 mins away) and say hi to me

AndyP
11th January 2005, 12:29 PM
i wont be there this week but maybe next week cause i have to get some practice in before i go to Logan,..
:?: Brett, why haven't you played a comp round for over three months?

990B Luva
11th January 2005, 01:27 PM
i wont be there this week but maybe next week cause i have to get some practice in before i go to Logan,..

because i havent been bothered, and that jindalee has fired the green keepers and now members are responsible :shock: so when i get my license i am leaving :smt026

Jarro
11th January 2005, 01:38 PM

because i havent been bothered, and that jindalee has fired the green keepers and now members are responsible :shock: so when i get my license i am leaving :smt026

sounds like a good idea :wink: I'd hate to see what those greens would look like without the loving touch of a professional :shock:

990B Luva
11th January 2005, 04:08 PM

sounds like a good idea :wink: I'd hate to see what those greens would look like without the loving touch of a professional :shock:
Maybe you should apply for a job there, your WITB pics have your backyard looking better than Jindalee ever has :mrgreen:

Eag's
12th January 2005, 02:37 PM
Can't make it tonight guys :( working till 9pm
I am keen for next week though.

BrisVegas
12th January 2005, 05:42 PM
Can't make it tonight guys :( working till 9pm
I am keen for next week though.

no worries. I'll be there.

AndyP
18th January 2005, 09:29 AM
I'm heading to the range this week. I even have permission. :)

I need to work on my 3W, as I have been avoiding it for the last few rounds.
There is quite a gap between the Driver and a 22° Hybrid.

BrisVegas
18th January 2005, 09:31 AM
I'm heading to the range this week. I even have permission. :)

I need to work on my 3W, as I have been avoiding it for the last few rounds.

I'll be there too. I'll try and get there by 7pm or thereabouts. Brooky17 should be there as well.

davidp
18th January 2005, 12:09 PM
Wanted to make it tonight for a solid range session before City GC on Sunday, but the wife has other plans...

The good news is, I get to read bedtime stories. :D

BrisVegas
18th January 2005, 01:13 PM
Wanted to make it tonight for a solid range session before City GC on Sunday, but the wife has other plans...

Try again for tomorrow night, when there'll be a few of us at Willawong. That gives you 24 hours more begging time... :wink:

davidp
18th January 2005, 01:52 PM

Try again for tomorrow night, when there'll be a few of us at Willawong. That gives you 24 hours more begging time... :wink:

Sorry meant tomorrow night. :oops:

senecio
18th January 2005, 05:00 PM
I'm going to try and make it tomorrow night. The missus will be at her Pilates class.

That's all the permission I need. :)

Ryan

Jarro
18th January 2005, 05:09 PM
have a good one you lucky ducks :roll:

maybe we could have a range session at Vic.Park one night :?:

.. a bit more central location :wink:

terryand
18th January 2005, 05:36 PM

$4.90 a bucket as apposed to $12.90 :-k

I'll have to think long and hard about that one.

Maybe if we can get enough interest and they sell bulk cards,where we could all chip in for the card and use it all up on the night,
we could do it that way to save you a 3 hour round trip http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/driving.gif

Terry.

Jarro
18th January 2005, 05:39 PM

Maybe if we can get enough interest and they sell bulk cards,where we could all chip in for the card and use it all up on the night,
we could do it that way to save you a 3 hour round trip http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/driving.gif

Terry.

just a thought.

i usually go to the range at nudgee anyway.. during the day :wink:

terryand
18th January 2005, 05:44 PM

Terry.

just a thought.

i usually go to the range at nudgee anyway.. during the day :wink:

And a good one too Jarro :wink:

I'll look into what price the bulk cards are, then we can source the numbers.

Be good to get the north side boys along....Davemanson, is this close enough for you to attend :wink:

Terry.

Terry.

Jarro
18th January 2005, 05:48 PM
onya Tezza, you're a champion 8)

Eag's
18th January 2005, 06:18 PM
Yep somewhere more central would be great :D

By the way, I will be coming along tomorrow night after work seeing as though I will only be about 10 mins away :wink:

Keza_G
18th January 2005, 07:17 PM
Anyone know how long the Willawong range is ?

ROC and I are going for a practice tomorrow night and I was thinking of suggesting Willawong to him..... since we can't yet practice at Emerald Lakes... If it's long enough we might come up.... what is at the back of the range ?

Let me know and I'll speak to Mark..... Maybe a little Long drive Clinic is the go...

cheers

Keza

BrisVegas
18th January 2005, 08:14 PM
Excellent! The more the merrier. Hope to see you all there. :)

Onewood
18th January 2005, 08:44 PM
Anyone know how long the Willawong range is ?

ROC and I are going for a practice tomorrow night and I was thinking of suggesting Willawong to him..... since we can't yet practice at Emerald Lakes... If it's long enough we might come up.... what is at the back of the range ?

Let me know and I'll speak to Mark..... Maybe a little Long drive Clinic is the go...

cheers

Keza

You'll be right Keza, I can't reach the back nett :wink: BUT I hit off the blues, not sure how far it is off the reds :D

andylo
19th January 2005, 03:31 PM
I would like to come tonite too... so who's coming tonite?

Keza_G
19th January 2005, 04:01 PM
I'm gonna come...

Just me... I gotta figure out how to get there first........ :roll:
Cheers

Keza

BrisVegas
19th January 2005, 04:30 PM
I'm gonna come...

Just me... I gotta figure out how to get there first........ :roll:
Cheers

Keza

See you there Champ. 8)

(3879 9458) Take the Blunder Road exit off the Ipswich Mway, then left on Inala Road at the big servo. Left at the first roundabout into Sherbrooke Road.

They shut at 9pm, just in case anyone was wondering. Last week, they chased me and brooky17 out of the carpark... :oops: :lol:

Onewood
19th January 2005, 05:17 PM
I would like to come tonite too... so who's coming tonite?

I'm going over at 6.30 tonight Andylo if you need a lift 8)

andylo
19th January 2005, 05:24 PM
Yeap ok :) Thanks in advance Kev.

So I wait for you at 6:30 in my front door?

Trung
19th January 2005, 05:50 PM
TAKE SOME PICTURES

8)

Onewood
19th January 2005, 06:25 PM
TAKE SOME PICTURES

8)

Ans some Videos :D

Eag's
19th January 2005, 06:37 PM
Bloody hell, this place is really out in the sticks :shock:
Even from Toowong it's a fair drive.

I will be heading off into peak hour traffic so could be stuck forever :roll:
Might have to give it a miss and maybe head to Vic Park range instead.

BrisVegas
19th January 2005, 10:20 PM

You missed a good night Richard. All the power players of ozgolf were there! :wink:

Got to see some impressing LD'ing from Keza. I think there were 9 of us there, which is pretty amazing for a weeknight
Nudgee
Onewood
Mitchell
Terry
Andylo
AndyP
Senecio
KezaG
Me

Good stuff - fun to try some other clubs. Hit a few bombs with AndyP's big red driver. Hit some even longer bombs with Keza's 48 inch driver. Looking forward to Sunday at City now... :)

Keza_G
19th January 2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks guys.....

That was a great session....... it was really good to meet you lot and to put faces to those names.... I hope that I didn't disappoint you all with my Drivers.... I have a bit of a kink in my neck and am slowly working it out, but all in all I was happy with the way I hit.

I am looking forward to Logan to meet even more of you and hope that can bring out some tenacious driving.......

Cheers

Keza

Eag's
19th January 2005, 10:49 PM

You missed a good night Richard. All the power players of ozgolf were there! :wink:

Got to see some impressing LD'ing from Keza. I think there were 9 of us there, which is pretty amazing for a weeknight
Nudgee
Onewood
Mitchell
Terry
Andylo
AndyP
Senecio
KezaG
Me

Good stuff - fun to try some other clubs. Hit a few bombs with AndyP's big red driver. Hit some even longer bombs with Keza's 48 inch driver. Looking forward to Sunday at City now... :)

Yep I got out of work late anyway and didn't feel like sitting in peak hour traffic for an hour or so. Plus got into my old bomb and the Altinator light keept coming on :? Ended up just heading home :(

Will have to get some practise in on my days off.
Good to hear you guys had a good night :wink:

Onewood
19th January 2005, 11:06 PM
Mitch giving Andylo a few tips :D
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/8836/dsc004481ri.jpg
Andylo
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/9207/dsc004584zl.jpg
AndyP
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/7010/dsc004626vk.jpg
Senecio
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/4480/dsc004631yt.jpg
How did you hit them :wink:
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/9167/dsc004756hc.jpg
Somebody having a lesson :D
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/2773/dsc004499da.jpg
Is that ball going left Tezza :D
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/5981/dsc004733uq.jpg

markTHEblake
20th January 2005, 12:21 AM
who is the runt in the denom shorts?

Jarro
20th January 2005, 05:50 AM
nice pic's Onewood 8)

How come no shots of you and Keza though :?: couldn't any of the other lads work the camera :roll:

Onewood
20th January 2005, 07:53 AM
nice pic's Onewood 8)

How come no shots of you and Keza though :?: couldn't any of the other lads work the camera :roll:

As it turned out I only had a video of Keza....and still trying to work out how to post the vids :D

AndyP
20th January 2005, 09:08 AM
nice pic's Onewood 8)

As it turned out I only had a video of Keza....and still trying to work out how to post the vids :D
You could always post a still from the video, like Trungy did for his swing.

I took my video camera as well, but everyone is scared of it now. 8-[

Onewood
20th January 2005, 08:58 PM
You could always post a still from the video, like Trungy did for his swing.

Yeh right :roll: this is onewood... you're asking to do this :D

senecio
2nd February 2005, 08:21 AM
Anyone keen for a bash tonight?

Ryan

Keza_G
2nd February 2005, 08:23 AM
sorry guys,

Training tonight at Emerald Lakes...

Cheers

Keza

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 09:21 AM
Anyone keen for a bash tonight?

I'm definitely thinking about it. :-k

davidp
2nd February 2005, 01:43 PM
I'll hope to be there at some time between 7.30 - 8.00. Depends on how my daughter is feeling.

BrisVegas
2nd February 2005, 02:15 PM
senecio - are you going? I'll come along if someone else is gonna be there... Wasn't going to go this week, but you could twist my arm.

AndyP - are you still thinking about it?

DavidP - Hope to see you there...

Onewood
2nd February 2005, 02:48 PM
I need to work on my irons :cry:

So Mathew, Mitchell and Me will be there 8)

Iain
2nd February 2005, 03:00 PM
I'll be there tonight.....

Nothing else going on. :roll:

senecio
2nd February 2005, 05:23 PM
Sorry guys, can't make it tonight.

I was hoping to but something has come up.

For those that will be at Lakelands on Saturday, I'll see you there.

Ryan

BrisVegas
2nd February 2005, 05:42 PM
Sorry you can't make it Ryan. See the rest of you there. I'm keen.

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 05:44 PM
AndyP - are you still thinking about it?
Still thinking. :roll:
I think I will just see how I feel tonight (and how big the death stare is if I start heading out the door).

Iain
2nd February 2005, 05:46 PM
I think I will just see how I feel tonight (and how big the death stare is if I start heading out the door).
Wuss!!!! :P :P :P

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 05:48 PM
Yep! :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt081

Onewood
2nd February 2005, 06:02 PM
I've got some Moe stuff to try :lol:

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 06:54 PM
I've got some Moe stuff to try :lol:
If nothing else, give the baseball grip a go. Its very comfortable.
Baseball grip? :shock:
That's what I use. No interlocking or overlapping for me. 8)

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 07:56 PM
Looks like there is some nasty weather on the way. 8-[

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR503.shtml

I'm all ready to go, but I don't want to waste a range session, so I'm postponing until tomorrow (more likely) or Friday night.

davidp
2nd February 2005, 09:47 PM
Onewood, Twowood, Mitchell, Nudgee, Vegas, it was good to see you there, even if I arrived late and only got to hit 4 balls before it started bucketing down... :oops:

BrisVegas
2nd February 2005, 09:55 PM

where were you guys?! :roll: The weather was great until about 8:15. Then David turned up and it all went to hell. :lol: :lol:

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 09:57 PM
where were you guys?! :roll: The weather was great until about 8:15. Then David turned up and it all went to hell. :lol: :lol:
What about the slight breeze beforehand? :roll:

Was ready to go, but changed my mind. No regrets. :razz:

BrisVegas
2nd February 2005, 10:00 PM
What about the slight breeze beforehand? :roll:

Was ready to go, but changed my mind. No regrets. :razz:

wuss. :wink:

senecio
2nd February 2005, 10:31 PM
I'm all ready to go, but I don't want to waste a range session, so I'm postponing until tomorrow (more likely) or Friday night.

AndyP,

Where are you think of heading tomorrow night? The missus is getting her hair done so that's an easy pass out.

Ryan

AndyP
2nd February 2005, 10:39 PM
Where are you think of heading tomorrow night? The missus is getting her hair done so that's an easy pass out.
I've got one of those cards at Willawong, so that's where I will be going. Probably around the 7:30p mark.

senecio
2nd February 2005, 10:45 PM
I've got one of those cards at Willawong, so that's where I will be going. Probably around the 7:30p mark.

I'll see if I can make it. I'll let you know before I leave work tomorrow.

Ryan

BrisVegas
16th February 2005, 09:19 AM
I'll be at Willawong tonight I'm pretty sure. Today is hump day of a 3 week golf drought, so am pretty keen to hit a few balls. Hope to see some other friendly faces there. :)

AndyP
16th February 2005, 09:24 AM
Today is hump day of a 3 week golf drought, so am pretty keen to hit a few balls.
Been too busy for golf?
Or just having a break like myself?

BrisVegas
16th February 2005, 10:31 AM
Today is hump day of a 3 week golf drought, so am pretty keen to hit a few balls.
Been too busy for golf?
Or just having a break like myself?

Have been too busy lately. Last weekend I was MC at my brother's wedding and then had family staying over etc. This weekend I've gotta pack. We hope to be moving within the next 2-3 weeks, so gotta make a start on things.

I've got plenty of golf planned for March, so there is light at the end of the tunnel. :wink:

terryand
16th February 2005, 05:19 PM
What time you thinkin Vegas?

Terry.

senecio
16th February 2005, 06:48 PM
I'm going to try to get over there tonight.

Maybe around 7:15pm

Ryan

Onewood
16th February 2005, 08:01 PM
This weekend I've gotta pack. We hope to be moving within the next 2-3 weeks, so gotta make a start on things.

I've got plenty of golf planned for March, so there is light at the end of the tunnel. :wink:

Loved to give you a hand mate.....

BUT I've gotta play golf :lol: :lol:

I Forgot about tonight and I had a bad day at work and have had a few beers so won't be able to make it today :cry:

BrisVegas
28th September 2005, 07:37 AM
I should be at Willawong tonight around 7-7:30 if anyone wants to come out for a bash (I mean, practice! :lol: ).

AndyP
28th September 2005, 08:42 AM
I should be at Willawong tonight around 7-7:30 if anyone wants to come out for a bash (I mean, practice!  :lol: ).
I plan on being there to work on 10 million changes to my swing.

jaster
28th September 2005, 09:32 AM
Bout friggin time AP :wink: :lol:

andylo
28th September 2005, 09:42 AM
See you guys tonite.

Eag's
28th September 2005, 05:41 PM
Pity it was not a little closer, I would need a packed lunch to make it all the way over there :(

BrisVegas
29th September 2005, 07:36 AM
Thanks for coming guys. I had a good night, despite not really "finding" anything there golf-wise.

Got to try a few clubs out. Was very impressed with Andylos Adam Ovation 5 wood. That thing defies logic. Everything just came out high and straight, no matter what the contact was like. Cool. 8)

Had a hit with shazza's Cleveland 460 driver. Very nice! Much nicer than Pete's big-handed manly man driver, which i couldn't get off the ground. :oops:

AndyP was making good contact with a half-set of Ravens he was trying out. :wink:

peter_rs
29th September 2005, 08:12 AM
So was this the first annual Ozgolf demo night.

Vegas thats my driver shazza uses- My drivers take time to adjust to its due to the shaft (flex and length) not personal choice.

It was a fun night and we should do it again.

AndyP
29th September 2005, 08:35 AM
It was good. I didn't get to try that many of others clubs, as I was playing around with my setup/swing a bit.

I wouldn't be able to head to the range every week. But might be able to manage every few weeks.

Hardly. There's been plenty with more people.

terryand
29th September 2005, 08:39 AM
It was good.  I didn't get to try that many of others clubs, as I was playing around with my setup/swing a bit.

I wouldn't be able to head to the range every week.  But might be able to manage every few weeks.

Hardly.  There's been plenty with more people.

And launch monitors too 8)

Terry.

AndyP
3rd October 2005, 09:03 AM
I wouldn't be able to head to the range every week.  But might be able to manage every few weeks.
Well...I'm going to make it consecutive weeks on this occasion. I'm planning on going this Wednesday. Anyone else?

andylo
3rd October 2005, 09:39 AM
I am in... see you this Wednesday

BrisVegas
3rd October 2005, 09:46 AM
what the hell... two weeks in a row!

andylo
3rd October 2005, 10:04 AM
what the hell...  two weeks in a row!

What's wrong with that? I always have 20/30 plus days consecutively....

BrisVegas
3rd October 2005, 10:09 AM
You're a lucky man Andylo. I enjoy getting to the range, but it's mainly just for the social side of things. Think I'll stick to the synthetic mats this time. I couldn't see a thing out on the grass, too dark.

peter_rs
3rd October 2005, 10:31 AM
The ropes were a long way out.

AndyP
3rd October 2005, 11:09 AM
The ropes were a long way out.
I'm never seen them in close (not that I go there often). :smt017

AndyP
5th October 2005, 09:54 AM
Just confirming that I aml still going tonight.  Should be there around the 7:30p mark.

BrisVegas
5th October 2005, 11:16 AM
See you there AndyP. I'm bringing Brooky17 with me.

peter_rs
11th October 2005, 10:01 AM
so are you guys going this week?

BrisVegas
11th October 2005, 10:04 AM
yep.

AndyP
11th October 2005, 10:08 AM
so are you guys going this week?
Probably not, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.
More likely to go to the range this weekend.

andylo
11th October 2005, 10:46 AM
yes

BrisVegas
13th October 2005, 09:40 AM
Good to see Andylo, Pete, Shazza, Tez and Nudgee there last night.

Thanks for the demo of the 905S Nudgee. I like the shape, nice and traditional. The only 400+ cc drivers I've tried and like so far are now the Cleveland Launcher and the 905S. the only other 905 I've hit is Andylo's but i hit it miles too high. The shaft in his doesn't suit me either.

I hit it back to back with mine a few times and could tell a few things. It felt a little "tinnier" than mine. It also seemed to fly higher and straighter. I'm gonna guess the shaft is playing a touch stiffer than in mine too. Deeper bore-through insertion? I certainly didn't hit any big hooks with it. The only miss I hit was a little fade.

The feel was not what I'm used to, but then i think anything 400+ cc is gonna feel like that. Nudgee's FT3 felt very similar, I thought, but even more "oversize" if you know what I mean. Big drivers still feel a touch hollow to me. My 312cc driver makes more of a crack sound when you hit it and it "sounds" more solid. comes out a bit lower though. higher is better, to a point.

AndyP
13th October 2005, 09:45 AM
So.......assuming you get rid of some gear, are you buying it?

BrisVegas
13th October 2005, 09:52 AM
So.......assuming you get rid of some gear, are you buying it?

presumably.

AndyP
13th October 2005, 09:55 AM
Will it be in the bag for this weekend's golf?

BrisVegas
13th October 2005, 10:29 AM
Will it be in the bag for this weekend's golf?

unless Nudgee sells it before then, yes.

AndyP
18th October 2005, 07:12 AM
Weather permitting, I might make an appearance at the range this week.

shazza_rs
18th October 2005, 07:25 AM
can't this week.....

something about a 4 year anniversary. :shock:

andylo
18th October 2005, 08:34 AM
can't this week.....

something about a 4 year anniversary.  :shock:

4 year anniversary of "series of unfortunate events"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding.... congrat and enjoy :D

peter_rs
18th October 2005, 08:36 AM
What a guy cann't take his girl to the range for a anniversary.

I will even take you out to tea- KFC is near by :wink: :lol:

terryand
18th October 2005, 08:44 AM
Don't get sucked in Pete,anniversaries don't count until there is a ring on that there finger :wink:

Terry.

peter_rs
18th October 2005, 08:47 AM
Hear that shazza you have to but a ring on my finger :lol:

andylo
18th October 2005, 08:47 AM
Don't get sucked in Pete,anniversaries don't count until there is a ring on that there finger :wink:

Terry.

I thought it's not until 40s :p

shazza_rs
18th October 2005, 10:55 AM
I can think of one ring to put on your finger peter 8)

KFC and the driving range just won't cut it pete. Try again!

terryand
18th October 2005, 11:41 AM
I can think of one ring to put on your finger peter  8)

KFC and the driving range just won't cut it pete. Try again!

Sorry Pete,but its starting to sound like you are.......

:smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079 :smt079

Terry.

shazza_rs
18th October 2005, 12:03 PM
so not the case Tezza! [-X

He wouldn't have access to the credit card if that were the case. :wink:

senecio
19th October 2005, 05:09 PM

Andy,

Are you still thinking about going tonight?

Anyone else?

Ryan

AndyP
19th October 2005, 06:10 PM

Andy,

Are you still thinking about going tonight?

Anyone else?

Ryan
Yeah, just watching the weather radar. It looks a little dodgy.

AndyP
19th October 2005, 10:49 PM
Good to see senecio there tonight. Hopefully he can make a couple more OZgolf rounds soon.
A-Lo popped in later on too.

Forgot my video camera, but it was a good range session anyway. May put driver back in the bag for Sunday's round. :-k

mrsbrisvegas
20th October 2005, 07:23 AM
KFC and the driving range just won't cut it pete

KFC, the Driving Range aaahhhh the romance!

Sandra.

peter_rs
20th October 2005, 08:26 AM
I caved, no driving range last night- even though I wanted it bad :lol: :oops: .

She got flowers and dinner out. I still think the range would have been more fun. romance is expensive :wink:

mrsbrisvegas
20th October 2005, 04:26 PM
Romance is alive and well - good on you Peter!

Sandra.

BrisVegas
27th October 2005, 07:37 AM
Good to see Nudgee out there last night. I learnt some of my new driver's ho history. Before Nudgee owned it, it was jimmmy's for a week, after buying it from some guy in the USA on ebay. Cool. There should be a register of used clubs I reckon, like they have for adopted children, with some basic biographical info of the original owners, what's been changed etc. Would be funny to see the checkered history of some clubs going around.

Met jimmy last night. Nice guy, flushes the golf ball. 8) :shock:

Tried out some weird and wonderful clubs, incl. Pink Aldila-shafted 7 heaven wood, Sonartec 19, X-Tour irons and X-Tour wedges. The X-Tour irons felt pretty sweet. I was surprised how soft and buttery they felt (even with Project X shafts) compared to previous Callaways I've tried.

Great night for it. I should be there again next week. :)

peter_rs
15th November 2005, 09:46 PM
So are people going this week?

Jarro
15th November 2005, 09:58 PM
those X-Tours are sweet 'eh Dion 8)

AndyP
15th November 2005, 10:07 PM
So are people going this week?
Unlikely for me. I've played enough golf lately to not think about asking for a permission slip. I would have been more of a chance if I wasn't a late callup to play tennis last night.

BrisVegas
16th November 2005, 08:52 AM
I won't be there tonight. My brother had a new baby yesterday, so we're going to the hospital tonight to meet her. :)

AndyP
16th November 2005, 09:10 AM
There's absolutely no way I am going. The soccer is on. I would have thought you would be watching this for sure, Pete?

Jarro
16th November 2005, 09:12 AM
what's it cost for a large bucket of balls out there anyway :?

AndyP
16th November 2005, 09:19 AM
what's it cost for a large bucket of balls out there anyway  :?
Bucket costs $4 if you are an AGU member.

Jarro
16th November 2005, 09:22 AM
what's it cost for a large bucket of balls out there anyway  :?
Bucket costs $4 if you are an AGU member.

gee that's a good price 8)

much cheaper than Viccy Park :roll:

peter_rs
16th November 2005, 09:43 AM
AP... I hope to eat these words.

But the Aussies don't have a chance of wining they don't play with the passion required. I will still watch bits. To score one is a ask two thats another story. :oops:

ps I was not going to the range anyway a bad back, just seeing if anyone else was?

BrisVegas
22nd November 2005, 02:33 PM
Haven't played for a few weeks, so am thinking about going to the range tomorrow night. Anyone else going?

AndyP
22nd November 2005, 02:41 PM
Haven't played for a few weeks, so am thinking about going to the range tomorrow night.  Anyone else going?
Very seriously thinking about it. Just have to run it by the boss.

andylo
22nd November 2005, 02:44 PM
very possible here too

Iain
22nd November 2005, 02:50 PM
I should be going also tomorrow night, and I will be bringing a digital camera and tripod if anyone want's there swing video'd?

Iain

andylo
22nd November 2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks in adv unit :)

Iain
23rd November 2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks in adv unit :)

No worries A-lo, just make sure to bring that 905t along, so I can have a bash..... :wink:

Iain
23rd November 2005, 05:56 PM
Hey guy's? What's the weather protection like at Willawong range? Are you guys still going? Just want to make sure there is enough protection for the camera?

Iain

Jarro
23rd November 2005, 07:14 PM
hope you girls don't get too wet tonight.

terryand
23rd November 2005, 07:34 PM
Its all cleared up this side of town now :smt023

Terry.

BrisVegas
23rd November 2005, 07:35 PM
Just leaving......... NOW !!! :lol:

AndyP
23rd November 2005, 08:11 PM
I'm not coming. Haven't eaten yet, and I'm getting heat about spending too much time with golf/OZgolf.
Probably fair enough considering the weekend coming up.

Trung
23rd November 2005, 08:39 PM
I will be flying to Brisbane on Tuesday next week for 3 days..

Maybe I can meet some of you next week. 8)

BrisVegas
24th November 2005, 04:22 PM
you missed a good night AndyP. Iain, Tez, Nudgee and Jimmie were there and Iain was giving free video swing analysis!! Nudgee, as usual, had about 20 exotic clubs and a speedstik to try out. Shame I won't be able to go next week (got one of those market research things to go to).

BrisVegas
12th December 2005, 11:55 AM
you missed a good night AndyP.  Iain, Tez, Nudgee and Jimmie were there and Iain was giving free video swing analysis!!  

Hey Iain, I'm still waiting on the free video swing analysis from the other week at Willawong!  :wink:

I'm going on Wednesday night again.  I'll bring that 975F for senecio to have a belt with.

Peter_rs - did you still want me to bring that 4-9 iron set of shovels?? [/b]

AndyP
12th December 2005, 12:00 PM
I'm a chance this week, weather permitting. Three weeks off golf before a Brooky round may not be a good idea.

Jarro
13th December 2005, 10:30 AM
i might try and get over there this week ...... who's going and what time will you be there till :?:

BrisVegas
13th December 2005, 10:33 AM
i might try and get over there this week ...... who's going and what time will you be there till  :?:

I think senecio will be there, along with Peter_rs. I'll be there from after 7 til 9. Often Terry and Nudgee are there, but they don't typically post here.

See you there jarro.

AndyP
13th December 2005, 10:34 AM
7:30-ish is when I usually get there, and leave when they are closing up. However, I'm still not confirmed.

andylo
13th December 2005, 10:43 AM
I think I might be there too... not sure neither.

peter_rs
13th December 2005, 10:52 AM
BV if you bring the irons I will bring the camera for you :wink:

Shazza & I will be there from around 6pm as we both work on the south side at coopers plains now.

Jarro
13th December 2005, 10:54 AM
Ok guys ..... hopefully i'll be able to make it, and catch you there tomorrow night 8)

senecio
13th December 2005, 01:22 PM
I hope to be there by 7:00pm.

Just depends on what time I get away from work.

Ryan

Eag's
13th December 2005, 05:27 PM
I might head over as well, I will see how knackered I am after playing Redcliffe 8)

Iain
13th December 2005, 06:23 PM
Hey guy's, I will be there on Wednesday. I will bring the camera, but don't have the tripod atm. If anyone has one they could bring along to use for the night that would be good, otherwise it's not much good without one.

Iain

nudgee
13th December 2005, 09:54 PM
hi there,

count me in - I will be there for this one.

Cheers

Jarro
14th December 2005, 12:15 AM
hi there,

count me in - I will be there for this one.

Cheers

will you be bringing lots of lovely Tour stuff =P~ 8)

andylo
14th December 2005, 12:38 AM
Jamie, hopefully you will have that SQ Tour with you ;)

senecio
14th December 2005, 12:09 PM
Hey guy's, I will be there on Wednesday.  I will bring the camera, but don't have the tripod atm.  If anyone has one they could bring along to use for the night that would be good, otherwise it's not much good without one.

Iain

Iain,

I have a tripod for an old SLR camera. I'm not sure if it is the same fitting, but I will bring it along just in case it is.

Ryan

andylo
14th December 2005, 12:23 PM
All camera has the same thread size, no matter it's SLR, automatic camera, DC or DV. They are all the same.

Jarro
14th December 2005, 02:58 PM
umm, exactly where is this driving range :?: i can't find it in my UBD :smt017

990B Luva
14th December 2005, 02:59 PM
even though i live 2 minutes down the road, i cant come cause i start my new job tonight :lol:

Jarro
14th December 2005, 03:07 PM
even though i live 2 minutes down the road, i cant come cause i start my new job tonight :lol:

let me guess ... driving instructor :P :lol:

990B Luva
14th December 2005, 03:32 PM
na, Pizza Hut call centre :lol:

Eag's
14th December 2005, 06:23 PM
Have fun tonight guys, I am totaly stuffed after playing Redcliffe :smt087 so staying home in the aircon 8)

Jarro
14th December 2005, 11:56 PM
thanks for the fun hitout tonight guys 8) ... it was kinda like a party/demo day type affair i thought .... hitting just about every club in everybodies bags :roll:

pity it's so bloody far from my place ... i'd do it every wednesday :wink:

BrisVegas
15th December 2005, 08:35 AM
yeah, top effort on coming across town jarro! Fun night, lots of interesting new clubs to try out. Best clubs I tried were:-

Jarro's Rescue Mid TP 19
Jarro's(?) R7 3 wood
Shazza's Clevo 460 Comp

Still shocked at how well senecio was flushing blade 3 irons off the deck...

Jarro
15th December 2005, 08:40 AM
yeah, top effort on coming across town jarro!  Fun night, lots of interesting new clubs to try out.  Best clubs I tried were:-

Jarro's Rescue Mid TP 19
Jarro's(?) R7 3 wood
Shazza's Clevo 460 Comp

Ryan was really ripping that 3 iron alright  :shock:  was good to catch up with him again too, it's been  a while.

Are you sure you haven't got room in your bag for at least 1 TaylorMade club Dion  :wink: I thought for sure you were gonna offer me some money for my rescuemid .... you were nailing it quite nicely  8)

What was that other 3 wood that Nudgee brought with him  :?:  ..... the one that had ALo salivating  :lol:  that was a bloody nice 3 wood.

BrisVegas
15th December 2005, 08:46 AM
Are you sure you haven't got room in your bag for at least 1 TaylorMade club Dion  :wink: I thought for sure you were gonna offer me some money for my rescuemid .... you were nailing it quite nicely  8)

What was that other 3 wood that Nudgee brought with him  :?:  ..... the one that had ALo salivating  :lol:  that was a bloody nice 3 wood.

That Rescue Mid TP went great!! Much nicer than my memories of the retail ones... You've actually got me thinking that I don't need a 22 deg hybrid now... I hit yours high enough i think. If you paint it gunmetal grey for me and grind off the Taylor Made logos, i'll give you $95 for it. :lol:

The other 3 wood, no idea what the hell it was. Set up nicely, but I couldn't get it off the ground. Everyone else seemed to like it though. :wink:

AndyP
15th December 2005, 09:24 AM
What was that other 3 wood that Nudgee brought with him :?: ..... the one that had ALo salivating :lol: that was a bloody nice 3 wood.
I think you mean A-Lo's 3 wood....
Some Japanese prototype thingy (that's the best you are going to get out of me, I didn't even see it).

andylo
15th December 2005, 09:42 AM
Nice HOing nite. We should do it more often :D :lol:

Both me and jarro got something from the OZG Santa (nudgee) The TP wedges looks AWWWWWESOME! Too bad jarro already have his dirty hand on it :lol:

Nice to catch up with the guys and we are grouping together in 3 spots just HOing each others club... while our non-HO admin isolated with Wayne at the other side of the driving range...

well actually AP is trying to help Wayne's swing ;)

It was a great nite. :D

peter_rs
15th December 2005, 09:50 AM
BV shazza has a G2 not a comp.

AndyP
15th December 2005, 09:53 AM
while our non-HO admin isolated with Wayne at the other side of the driving range...

No, I wasn't. I was just trying to find a spot where you couldn't hear Terry. I failed.

BrisVegas
15th December 2005, 09:55 AM
Nice to catch up with the guys and we are grouping together in 3 spots just HOing each others club... while our non-HO admin isolated with Wayne at the other side of the driving range...

Sorry I didn't hang out with you much last night AndyP. It's just too dark out there on the grass for me, can't see anything. No chairs either for my fat, lazy arse. I could happily have just sat back and watched everyone else hit/demo last night.

Great group of people we've got going now, very relaxed atmosphere. Had to laugh at Terry trying to outdo Pete with the LD antics. :lol:

I think next time we should move a bit further along the range, as we were getting a bit loud and disrupting the rest of the "serious" golfers!

peter_rs
15th December 2005, 09:58 AM
Terry.... I'm still waiting to see that low driver :wink:

Jarro
15th December 2005, 10:00 AM
I think next time we should move a bit further along the range, as we were getting a bit loud and disrupting the rest of the "serious" golfers!

i agree.

that senecio was getting wayyyyyyy too loud :roll: :lol:

BrisVegas
15th December 2005, 10:00 AM
Terry.... I'm still waiting to see that low driver :wink:

yeah me too! All I saw was high cuts.... :lol: :wink:

AndyP
15th December 2005, 10:06 AM

Sorry I didn't hang out with you much last night AndyP.  It's just too dark out there on the grass for me, can't see anything.  No chairs either for my fat, lazy bum.  I could happily have just sat back and watched everyone else hit/demo last night.
No need to apologise.  I was the one that moved out there.

As I rarely go to the range, I wanted to make the most of it, and I felt that the mat that I was initially on was shithouse.  The shots just didn't feel right.  
So I got a little short game praccy in on the green and then some hits off the grass.

I wanted to get back over there to muck around with you guys, but the time just got away from us unfortunately.

990B Luva
15th December 2005, 11:54 AM
whos going next week, i should be able to make it

BrisVegas
15th December 2005, 01:27 PM
whos going next week, i should be able to make it

at this rate I won't have any clubs left in the bag by next week.... Still, if there are others interested, Ill come along and join the party. :)

senecio
15th December 2005, 01:57 PM

i agree.

that senecio was getting wayyyyyyy too loud  :roll:  :lol:

Sorry Jarro,

I'll take a couple of pills next time. It might help me to tone it down a little to your level. :)

Ryan

senecio
15th December 2005, 02:05 PM

Dion,

Those irons of your's feel sweet. Its hard to admit this, coming from another Titleist man, but I would be looking at replacing your irons with the new version of the same club.

Pete,

Your S59's are a great feeling club. What shaft is in them?

Ryan

BrisVegas
15th December 2005, 02:07 PM
Dion,

Those irons of your's feel sweet. Its hard to admit this, coming from another Titleist man, but I would be looking at replacing your irons with the new version of the same club.

My offer still stands... :wink:

terryand
15th December 2005, 02:30 PM
while our non-HO admin isolated with Wayne at the other side of the driving range...

No, I wasn't.  I was just trying to find a spot where you couldn't hear Terry.  I failed.

OK AP, hint taken I won't come anymore :smt086

Terry.

peter_rs
15th December 2005, 02:32 PM
Ryan,

They are the ping cs lite stiff.

eg a DG SL s300.

BrisVegas
18th January 2006, 02:54 PM
anyone going tonight?? I'm a chance.

AndyP
18th January 2006, 03:02 PM
anyone going tonight??
Not this week, as I will be away from the boy all weekend.

I paid a visit to the range on Saturday though, while it was nice and hot, and smoke was blowing through from a house across the road.

terryand
18th January 2006, 05:34 PM
Cool if AP is not going I can go and be as loud as I like :twisted:

Terry.

Jarro
18th January 2006, 06:31 PM
take your brolly boys :wink:

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/radar/IDR503.20060118072400.gif

peter_rs
18th January 2006, 07:28 PM
see you guys there

BrisVegas
19th January 2006, 08:38 AM
Tezza - you got any pics from last night??

I'm in the mood for chicken wings! :lol:

terryand
19th January 2006, 09:19 AM
Tezza - you got any pics from last night??  

I'm in the mood for chicken wings!  :lol:

Still on ther camera,will post em tonight.

Terry.

peter_rs
19th January 2006, 09:28 AM
:roll: :lol: ..... chicken

BrisVegas
24th January 2006, 09:43 PM
i should be there again this week and bringing my neighbour from over the road.

Ho alert - he's looking for new clubs! :lol:

senecio
24th January 2006, 10:39 PM
Hopefully,

I'll see you there Dion.

Ryan

shazza_rs
25th January 2006, 09:38 AM
sorry getting tanked at the local pub tonight :lol:

BrisVegas
26th January 2006, 05:50 PM
I'll see you there Dion.

Good to see you again Ryan. Oh and thanks to you and Nudgee for the coaching. I got a new sense of purpose now. :wink:

See y'all next Wednesday.

AndyP
3rd February 2006, 10:54 PM
I'm keen for next Wednesday. Need to hit some balls before my big round at Nambour.

BrisVegas
4th February 2006, 11:41 AM
hope to see you there Andy.

senecio
4th February 2006, 03:17 PM
I'm going to try and make it this Wednesday.

It'll be my last chance for a while, I have a TAFE course starting on the 15th that will run until May.

Ryan

BrisVegas
8th February 2006, 02:37 PM
Sorry guys, I won't be there tonight, going to Tez's to pull some shafts.

AndyP
8th February 2006, 02:44 PM
If there is a few people going, I'll still go. I don't want to do too much practice, as I was happy with how I was hitting it on Sunday. So I won't hide off in the corner like I did last time.

Actually, I might ask Wayne if he is interested again.

Jarro
8th February 2006, 03:20 PM
have fun ladies ... you wont see me there again.

took me nearly 1.5 hours to get home last time :evil:

AndyP
8th February 2006, 03:22 PM
took me nearly 1.5 hours to get home last time :evil:
Why? Did you go via Beaudesert?

Jarro
8th February 2006, 03:23 PM
no, just obeyed the speed limit, stopped for fuel ... the usual stuff

senecio
8th February 2006, 07:04 PM
I'm going to give it a miss tonight as well.

Just got home and don't really feel like going straight back out again.

Ryan

AndyP
28th February 2006, 09:54 PM
There was some discussion about this on Sunday at Gailes.

Who's going?

andylo
28th February 2006, 11:12 PM
I may be not sure

BrisVegas
1st March 2006, 08:23 AM
I plan to be there. Got a new homestay student to square away at dinner etc. but hopefully I can still get there by 7:30-ish... I was keen to see Terry's flashy camera in action.

AndyP
1st March 2006, 02:11 PM
If it's raining, I'll wuss out.
I'll play in it, but I won't "practice" in it.

Jarro
1st March 2006, 06:03 PM
looking like a wet night out boys, take your thermus and brollies

terryand
1st March 2006, 06:07 PM
Unfortunately I’m out of Wednesday nights at the range till June as of tonight :smt009

Jo has started uni this week and doesn’t finish until 8ish on Wednesdays. Sorry guys, I was keen to try out the multi flash sync shots on you.

Terry.

BrisVegas
2nd March 2006, 08:51 AM
Unfortunately I’m out of Wednesday nights at the range till June as of tonight :smt009

Jo has started uni this week and doesn’t finish until 8ish on Wednesdays. Sorry guys, I was keen to try out the multi flash sync shots on you.

Terry.

bugger. didn't see this until too late. Oh well. Was a good night anyway. Rain only interfered for about 10 minutes. Andy1 & 2 turned up later in the evening too.

Any preference Terry for a new night??? Tues or Thurs??

AndyP
2nd March 2006, 08:59 AM
Thursday vote from me, if we change it.

Thanks for fixing my setup posture, BV......again.

Iain
8th March 2006, 10:53 AM
Anyone going to the range tonight??

andylo
8th March 2006, 10:56 AM
Love to but misus want to do badminton :cry:

Iain
8th March 2006, 10:59 AM
Hey Andy, you'd better get something to cover that thumbprint on your forehead.

It's getting a bit big..... :p

terryand
8th March 2006, 11:00 AM
Love to but misus want to do badminton :cry:

:smt079 :smt079 :smt079

Terry.

AndyP
8th March 2006, 11:01 AM
I'm in pencil for this one. With Mitchell sick and the computer stuffed, I'm not sure I'll get out of the house tonight.

Jarro
8th March 2006, 11:02 AM
good onya Alo, i'd rather spend the night with CLo than with this rabble :p

AndyP
8th March 2006, 11:03 AM
What happened to changing the night for this, so Tez could come down and take some sequence pics?

Iain
8th March 2006, 11:03 AM
good onya Alo, i'd rather spend the night with CLo than with this rabble :p
Can you pm when you actually contribute something worthwhile to the forum??

I'd like to see if you do!! :roll:

Iain
8th March 2006, 11:04 AM
What happened to changing the night for this, so Tez could come down and take some sequence pics?
No idea??

Jarro
8th March 2006, 11:07 AM
Can you pm when you actually contribute something worthwhile to the forum??

I'd like to see if you do!! :roll:

can't.

i'm too busy plowing through the gems that you post ...... 1 every 6 months or so.

BrisVegas
8th March 2006, 06:43 PM
Anyone going to the range tonight??

Yeah I can get there I think. Are you going Iain? What about you AndyP?

I hadn't heard from nudgee, was hoping he might bring along some of his latest toys to show off.

pete/shazza??

Eag's
8th March 2006, 07:36 PM
Damn! wish Willawong was about 20k's closer :(

peter_rs
8th March 2006, 10:56 PM
I went but didn't see anyone. Did anyone go?

BrisVegas
8th March 2006, 10:59 PM
nope. nobody spoke up, so i didn't bother.

Terry's gone, this thing's gone to hell....

BrisVegas
15th March 2006, 12:00 PM
I'm there tonight. anyone else?

AndyP
15th March 2006, 12:08 PM
Nah, I was out sporting last night, so it's a night at home for me.

Will try and go this weekend instead.

andylo
15th March 2006, 12:09 PM
bloody badminton again tonite... will go to Vic Park for a quik practise this arvo instead

BrisVegas
15th March 2006, 12:17 PM
Nudgee - you still planning to go? I'm only going to catch up with you and try out that driver of yours. I'll give it a miss otherwise...

brad
15th March 2006, 01:02 PM
bloody badminton again tonite... will go to Vic Park for a quik practise this arvo instead

While you are trying to get Clo into Golf, it seems she i getting you into Badminton :) Who is going to win ? :mrgreen:

andylo
15th March 2006, 01:16 PM
While you are trying to get Clo into Golf, it seems she i getting you into Badminton :) Who is going to win ? :mrgreen:

Well I am also the one who bring her into badminton... as well as tennis, table tennis and alikes....

But then again I "mis-calculated" that she would interest in tennis the most, the table tennis and badminton, then golf :roll:

Maybe she's not old enough :roll:

AndyP
15th March 2006, 01:21 PM
Let me get this straight.
You said Christine gets tired after walking for 1.5 holes in golf, yet she is interested in tennis the most.
Do you just hit the balls straight to her so she doesn't have to run?

andylo
15th March 2006, 01:35 PM
Oh you gotta see how I make her run and scream at her when she's not :lol:

I think its different. To me as well, I enjoy running around in a tennis/badminton court but carrying some thing on the back walking is totally different story to me.

nudgee
15th March 2006, 03:21 PM
BV - I am going tonight

See you there

Jarro
15th March 2006, 03:24 PM
what new toys will you have on hand Javier ????

is it worth the 2 hour round trip ;)

andylo
15th March 2006, 03:45 PM
Crap... Jamie, what time you will appear? I would risk my neck for you(r new toys)

BrisVegas
15th March 2006, 04:00 PM
BV - I am going tonight

See you there

cool mate, thanks. See you there.

terryand
15th March 2006, 05:04 PM
Crap... Jamie, what time you will appear? I would risk my neck for you(r new toys)

Why tease yourself A-Lo, you know SHE won't let you buy anything :mrgreen:

Terry.

Jarro
15th March 2006, 05:10 PM
maybe Jamie has some nice TOUR badminton racquets ;)

andylo
15th March 2006, 05:11 PM
Why tease yourself A-Lo, you know SHE won't let you buy anything :mrgreen:

Terry.

She would... she's not as tough as other fellas missus on board. But then again I have the self control to stop myself set on my bag.

But looking doesn't hurt ;)

terryand
15th March 2006, 05:12 PM
She would... she's not as tough as other fellas missus on board. But then again I have the self control to stop myself set on my bag.

But looking doesn't hurt ;)

It does if you sky it :???:

Terry.