PDA

View Full Version : Gary Edwin has a new book

virge666
12th June 2009, 04:42 PM
I hate the advertisement and apologies to those wo don't give a crap, but Gaz has got his act together and finally released some more info on the RSS.

It is bloody expensive @ US$97 and IMHO especially when both Hardy's Plane truth books can be purchased for $50 aussie, too expensive for the Aussie market.

The format of the ad is cheesey and infomercial based, but the content should be good.

Enjoy

http://www.therightsidedswing.com/

just
12th June 2009, 07:40 PM
I am tempted Virge, but that does seem fairly expensive for an e-book. I have a few of GE's Golf Australia articles that are very good.

I have also heard good things about Bobby Clampetts "Impact Zone" and there is supposed to be a Stack and Tilt book coming out.

henno
13th June 2009, 07:32 AM
That's rediculously expensive for an e-book.

Although 10 guys with 10 bucks might make it more worthwhile :-)

u8ergolfer
13th June 2009, 07:45 AM
20USD maybe 30 tops..And I'm a true believer!!

virge666
13th June 2009, 06:03 PM
I am happy to do a share thing... I reckon 5 guys @ $20 each or better would suit me down.

That is just too expensive for an E-Book... it ain't even in the ball park.

Jono
13th June 2009, 06:12 PM
I am happy to do a share thing... I reckon 5 guys @ $20 each or better would suit me down.

That is just too expensive for an E-Book... it ain't even in the ball park.

You already know the Edwin swing ... I have a feeling this E-book is directed at those that don't know about GE stuff?

virge666
13th June 2009, 06:19 PM
You already know the Edwin swing ... I have a feeling this E-book is directed at those that don't know about GE stuff?

Mate - i gotta be honest here.

He adds stuff, the hips action has changed - the legs are less active now... the addition of VOID. For $20 I would be happy to grab the book. The DVD thing he did was disjointed and awful.

I am just looking for fundementals . . . I will always go back to the fundementals.