PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Coast Course

poidda
12th June 2009, 11:12 AM
Our annual Lads trip to contest the "Muzza Cup" is heading to the sunny coast in September. I've never played anywhere on the Sunny Coast. What courses should we look at playing? Happy to pay the price if need be.

We're staying near Tewantin, so will probably give it a nudge.

jd_FRANK
12th June 2009, 11:18 AM
When I was living up there I usually played at Headland. A lot cheaper than the resort courses ($40-50ish) & generally in good nick

BrisVegas
12th June 2009, 11:51 AM
Tewantin-Noosa is pretty good. I haven't played Hyatt Coolum in a while, but it was excellent. Is your mate still the pro there?

AndyP
12th June 2009, 11:54 AM
Hyatt Coolum and Pelican Waters are the pick of the resort courses. Noosa Springs should be easy to get on, as should Twin Waters.

poidda
12th June 2009, 12:02 PM
Tewantin-Noosa is pretty good. I haven't played Hyatt Coolum in a while, but it was excellent. Is your mate still the pro there?

Nah he's on the Goldie these days.

kpac
12th June 2009, 02:27 PM
Noosa springs is good fun.

poidda
12th June 2009, 02:54 PM
Knowing your idiot mates they would love a mid morning Saturday game at Caloundra and then a stop off at the races in the arvo. They now run a twilight meeting starting about 4pm on Saturdays and under lights.

Ohhhh reaalllly! =P~

poidda
12th June 2009, 02:58 PM
Knowing your idiot mates they would love a mid morning Saturday game at Caloundra and then a stop off at the races in the arvo. They now run a twilight meeting starting about 4pm on Saturdays and under lights.

Bugger. It's only until July 4th.
http://www.sctc.com.au/index.php?page=41

markTHEblake
12th June 2009, 09:48 PM

How are they gunna get back to tewantin if they are all legless?

Unlikely anyone will get on any of the sunshine coast members clubs on a saturday. Perhaps try Mt Coolum as a long shot, otherwise its off to the resorts i reckon.

AndyP
13th June 2009, 01:44 PM
Of the member courses, Beerwah would definitely be a chance on a Saturday, and Nambour would be a maybe. There's Cooroy too.

billybaub
14th June 2009, 06:18 PM
I just played Noosa Springs and Pelican Waters this weekend.

Both in fantastic condition and always a good game