PDA

View Full Version : Mizzy MX700 - $350

simmsy
12th June 2009, 12:23 AM
Saw this at Golfbox Booragoon today in their 2nds bin.
VGC with Stock REG shaft. Thought it wasn't a bad price and you always get it a bit cheaper than that from these guys.

adlo
12th June 2009, 12:24 AM
Rip off

simmsy
12th June 2009, 12:28 AM
yeah alright smarth pants!
I know better prices can be had elsewhere but thought if someone wants one without paying freight it's not too bad, i reckon you could pick it up for just over $300.

They also had a set of i10's 3-GW ticketed at $750 the guy told me I could have them for $500.

adlo
12th June 2009, 12:32 AM
Are you comparing me to Swami SMARTH?

http://bramhandnayak.com/images/swami.jpg

simmsy
12th June 2009, 01:21 AM
new baby. no sleep.

adlo
12th June 2009, 01:30 AM
new baby. no sleep.
You should stop tossing and turning wondering what to do about that A3OS hybrid of yours then.

simmsy
12th June 2009, 01:56 AM
It should be arriving tomorrow or monday. off then to club fitter to have it tip trimmed and ready for a game on thursday.

the GW issue i was looking at is sorted

the driver issue i was looking at is sorted

the irons issue i am having is progressing well, hit an mp60 today, very nice indeed. didn't like the i10's much though especially after hitting the mp60.

you really give me a hard time, i don't know why you are so unkind?:cry::mrgreen::mrgreen:

adlo
12th June 2009, 03:08 AM
you really give me a hard time, i don't know why you are so unkind?:cry::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Too tempting.......

http://www.starnewsgroup.com.au/photos/star/week03_07//large/starwest-Kamahl-col4.jpg

Johnny Canuck
12th June 2009, 10:09 AM
It should be arriving tomorrow or monday. off then to club fitter to have it tip trimmed and ready for a game on thursday.

the GW issue i was looking at is sorted

the driver issue i was looking at is sorted

the irons issue i am having is progressing well, hit an mp60 today, very nice indeed. didn't like the i10's much though especially after hitting the mp60.

How about the psychological issue that you feel you need all new clubs? Is that coming along?

Congrats on the little one!

simmsy
12th June 2009, 10:19 AM
i have a weekly session at the local shrink, it's going very well!!!!:roll: