PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: TEE CB2 3wd, Cleve 588 60 wedge, TM 19 deg hybrid (older model)

qbnchopper
7th June 2009, 01:10 PM
Hi guys and gals,

I’ve the following for sale here before off to the E ….

1. Tour Edge Exotics CB2 15 degree fairway wood with Fujikura X stiff Rombax 6X07 shaft. Standard lie, length. Golf Pride Tour Cord grip.

Description:
Low ball flight, long 3wood. After market high spec shaft. This bat is for the stronger hitter !!

Condition:
Head: A couple of nicks in the top toe area (< ½ mm long and ¼ mm wide). A couple of very small paint chips on crown. Sole normal play, face normal play except that there are some sand marks where the ball has squashed sand into the face. Groove paint missing from middle of face.
Shaft: paint chip near ferrule (<2mm long, < ½ mm wide), small rub marks half way up shaft.
Grip: fair, playable condition.

Pics tell the story - more available ..

$150 + postage …

2. Cleveland 588 Tour Action 60 degree 4 degree bounce lob wedge. Cleveland wedge flex shaft, + half inch long. Golf Pride Tour Velvet mid size grip.

Description:
Classic wedge with little use, and lots of life left.

Condition:
Head: Use of about 6 months on it though pretty new - no browning whatsoever – not even a hint, and sole wear is just dulling of the shininess and some paint rubbed out of the Cleveland mark.
Grip: good nick.

Pics tell the story - more available ..

$60 + postage …

3. Taylor Made 19 Degree Rescue mid (a couple of versions old). TM Ultralite UG65 Stiff Shaft. Golf Pride Jumbo grip.

Condition:
Head: No skymarks, a couple of very small paint chips on crown. Sole normal play, face normal play except that there are some sand marks where the ball has squashed sand into the face. Paint missing from grooves.
Shaft: Small rub marks 1/3 and also half way up shaft.
Grip: Mint condition.

Pics tell the story - more available ,,,

$50 + postage …

Add $22 for registered postage and paypal - will combine postage if more than one item wanted.

PM with questions etc !

Q

TheNuclearOne
7th June 2009, 04:14 PM
What city are you in?

adlo
7th June 2009, 04:15 PM
Perth

TheNuclearOne
7th June 2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks.

adlo
7th June 2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks.

I was just answering for myself, I thought you were asking whoever read the thread :mrgreen:

I have no idea where qbnchopper lives

TheNuclearOne
7th June 2009, 04:23 PM
I was just answering for myself, I thought you were asking whoever read the thread :mrgreen:

I have no idea where qbnchopper lives

lmao, ya fricken larrakin!

henno
7th June 2009, 04:23 PM

Right there in his header thinger. Rather coincidental, actually.

adlo
7th June 2009, 04:25 PM
lmao, ya fricken larrakin!

Just messing with you

TheNuclearOne
7th June 2009, 04:34 PM
Right there in his header thinger. Rather coincidental, actually.

You've got another one Henno!!! Lucky for me you didn't hit me with Caption Obvious or such :lol:

But yeah, ordinary miss that one. My only excuse is i am coming down sick this arve :neutral:

And as for you master adlo, tis what makes this place all the more fun mate :smt038

qbnchopper
9th June 2009, 08:15 PM
Bump - any takers - off to the bay soon ....

qbnchopper
10th June 2009, 10:53 PM
Gawn to the flea .....

adlo
10th June 2009, 10:55 PM
Good luck

qbnchopper
11th June 2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks - will probably need it ....