PDA

View Full Version : Your Occupation

zacdullard
4th June 2009, 04:16 PM
As the tile suggests, where do you work and what are your daily tasks.

As a year 11 student i dont have to make the decision yet but i have no idea what i want to do when i grow up so an insight into other Ozgolfer jobs would be great.

Another thing that you could share is how much time you get spare to play golf.

Thanks Zac

TheTrueReview
4th June 2009, 04:26 PM

Time to play golf: not enough.

Perhaps I should change to I.T. ;-)

Tomo
4th June 2009, 04:46 PM
TV Antenna and home theatre installations.

Part time beer guzzler.

Ned
4th June 2009, 04:46 PM
Get paid by: Qld Government

Time to play golf: PLENTY!!!!!!!!:twisted::smt038:mrgreen::smt0238-)

kingslayer33
4th June 2009, 04:51 PM

Time off to play golf (pre wife and child): Nearly enough :)

Time off now to play golf: extremely limited :evil:

moree golfer
4th June 2009, 04:59 PM
As a Commodity Marketing Advisor I sit in front of a screen making calls all day so I get constant access to forums, email, ebay etc. Sometimes it gets a bit hectic so these pursuits take a back seat but currently got plenty of time to eye off new purchases. Our office overlooks the 4th hole at Moree, the boss looks out his window at it all day but is not a keen golfer. I get plenty of practice before and after work but am not able to drop everything to take the afternoon off.

Scottt
4th June 2009, 05:19 PM
I'm a journalist.
I sit in a bathtub full of goon all day snorting coke and making sh!t up.
I have all the traits of a dog except loyalty.
I exist purely to make politicians and paedophiles look better in the public eye.
At least that's what I'm told...

Golf? Too much or not enough, depends who you ask...

Chris32
4th June 2009, 05:35 PM
I'm a printer

Only got to play on weekends, and now with a 5 week old bubs I will be lukcy to get a game in over the next 6 months

Grunt
4th June 2009, 05:44 PM
Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for QANTAS, normally work shift work and get plenty of time for golf. Currently on secondment recruiting engineers working Tuesday - Friday. Will be finished in a little over a month probably.

Minor_Threat
4th June 2009, 06:01 PM
Hours: 7:30 - 4:00 Mon to Friday (Unless something goes bang and then I can be there anyday for any amount of time)

Usually get to hit some balls in the afternoon and will get 9 or 18 in after work when daylight saving comes back. Plus a comp game on weekends.

Yossarian
4th June 2009, 06:03 PM
Do an arts degree, and get a casual job somewhere. I play a lot of golf, of course I'm never going to turn pro and my future career path is limited somewhat.
So try to make sure your future partner does something high paying, its why I am going out with a medical student :)

uahmad
4th June 2009, 06:37 PM
Im a project manager for a construction company - definately not the right career path if you want to play golf.
Im in the office by 7:30am and lucky to leave before 6pm. Out of the 5 days I spend a little bit of time out my current sites so thats the only good part (get away from the desk).
Once or twice in a year when my projects are finished and im waiting for another one to kick off, I get descent free time where i leave early on weekdays or even get weekday games in as long as I can attend my phone.

rodders
4th June 2009, 07:14 PM
Lawyer - principal of a small CBD firm

Hours are usually 7.45am - 6.20pm, 5 days.

Back into golf so that means driving range once per week night, at least a round every weekend. Good thing being self employed is ability to take time out during week if possible. Bad thing - all the crappy things are waiting for you!

Julie
4th June 2009, 07:24 PM
Well I have only just started my new job.

I work part-time in my local golf pro shop.
I love it, I get paid to do the comp's etc, chat about golf all day, and try out all the new demo clubs.
Life is Sweet.:D

Just don't ask me about any clubs or what they do!!!:oops:

Tex
4th June 2009, 07:30 PM
Assassin. Works pretty quiet at the moment but I expect things to pick up with some of the things the Qld government has been up to.

Plenty of time to play golf too.

Moe Norman
4th June 2009, 07:45 PM
I'm the Operations Manager for a large Australian Property Developer.

My daily routine varies greatly which is the best part of the job, but I also work 7am to 7pm most days just to get all the work done.

I answer to a variety of bosses, which keeps things interesting and work across a diverse range of market segments.

One day I might be pumping out a feasibility study on the purchase of a CBD building site, the next day I might be in country South Australia developing a marketing strategy to sell blocks of land to first home buyers on the outskirts of Adelaide, then I might try be doing deals to get capital investment in a large project or trying to secure tenants for a commercial or retail development.

The downside is that I'm involved in so many areas of the business I don't get the satsifaction of driving things from start to finish, I just seem to oversea alot of things. My staff used to call me the 'seagull manager' because I fly in, shit all over everything, and then fly out.

BrisVegas
4th June 2009, 08:01 PM
My staff used to call me the 'seagull manager' because I fly in, shit all over everything, and then fly out.
didn't they all get the sack? Who do you get to shit on now?:-s

zacdullard
4th June 2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all the replies, I have been thinking about becoming a PE Teacher, this would give me plenty of time to play golf in the afternoons and i would be around sport which is something i enjoy.

However the sound of being paid by the government and having all the time in the world to play golf sounds rather good to me :)

I want to go to uni, hopefully at UQ and i am moving to toowong to live with my cousin after i finish school. The part im looking forward to most is the variety of golf courses, i cant wait to play some decent ones for a change.

Grunt
4th June 2009, 08:05 PM
PE Teacher was my backup plan if the Job with QANTAS did not happen. I received the telegram saying I had the job the day before the HSC exams started. Was a relaxed couple of weeks for the exams for me.

BrisVegas
4th June 2009, 08:07 PM
I'm a "software engineer" working in e-Business integration. It's a solid industry, but like many, it's constantly under pressure to do more for less.

zacdullard
4th June 2009, 08:07 PM
What drew you towards becoming a PE teacher?

Moe Norman
4th June 2009, 08:08 PM
didn't they all get the sack? Who do you get to shit on now?:-s

Personally I didn't think I was shitting on anything :oops:

But only my direct reports were sacked (not all of them) most of the projects I'm involved in have staff working on them 100% of the time, whereas I devote only a little bit of time to each one - and hence those that don't like it when I devoted time to something and made decisions contrary to their opinion - believed I was taking a dump on their work. But in the end, despite them executing the work, I am the one responsible for the results and strategy so too bad, so sad! There has been occasion where I have agreed with them, we've both been wrong and I've copped a pasting from higher up the food chain, didn't see them so readily volunterring their opinion then :mrgreen:

Grunt
4th June 2009, 08:23 PM
What drew you towards becoming a PE teacher?

I liked the idea of the training that would give me a degree that would later mean i could do more than just teaching. At school I was playing Rugby League and was Sailing so sport was right up there. I was also doing triathlons so it looked as if to be a PE teacher would be fun.

Hillbilly
4th June 2009, 10:04 PM
Bicycle courier and hospital wardsman, and studying/training to be a pilot. Time for golf, not real much...

Golfnut
4th June 2009, 10:22 PM
Lawnmowing/Landscape Contractor (Self employed).

Have a good mix of domestic and commercial clients that keep me very busy. Don't normally work more than 6-7 hrs per day so leaves plenty of time for golf if I want to but the obvious joys of running your own business also comes with the after hours stuff like quotes, emails, invoices etc...

Usually get out for at least 2 x 9 hole rounds per week, the odd hit at the range and the odd weekend game.

Dotty
4th June 2009, 11:17 PM
Dinosaur caretaker. (aka Mainframe IT Support)

Old technology for a few large financial institiutions.

Plenty of time for golf, due the hard yards done over the past 20 years (including overnight callouts) and now work very flexible hours. (Systems run 24x7, so often easier to do stuff outside 9-5, like tonight.)

Mayhem
5th June 2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks for all the replies, I have been thinking about becoming a PE Teacher, this would give me plenty of time to play golf in the afternoons and i would be around sport which is something i enjoy.

However the sound of being paid by the government and having all the time in the world to play golf sounds rather good to me :)

I want to go to uni, hopefully at UQ and i am moving to toowong to live with my cousin after i finish school. The part im looking forward to most is the variety of golf courses, i cant wait to play some decent ones for a change.

Mate, if you become a PE teacher (which I am) don't teach golf hey. Teaching the sport you are passionate about, to a group of little snots doesn't help your passion at all. Kills it actually.

I don't teach golf for this reason. I loved baseball and hockey when I was growing up and teaching them is painful now. Teach Golf in a scholarship based program where it is 100% optional would be the ticket if you went down that path.

Now if you get a job with the Government sector (DET) then you will be getting paid by the Govo and get heaps of time to play golf. Unfortunately I work in the private system so the expectations on me after school hours cuts down on my Golf time.

However I knw people who are out the door at 2:30 and take no work home. That is enough time for 18 holes after work in the summer time. Great job.

Don't become a teacher if you can't stand kids. Simple philosophy but you really do have to love them.

enjoy and feel free to ask questions.

gusso
5th June 2009, 01:23 AM
engineering student here. Allows for golf twice a week or more, plus time at the range. Unfortunately during exam time there is no golf for weeks! Its been four weeks since I picked up a club in anger, and it will be another 4 until I can again. But then its five weeks of bar work, with all mornings free!!

3oneday
5th June 2009, 07:17 AM
Ho

AndyP
5th June 2009, 07:33 AM
Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronic Engineering Degree) working on large defence systems. With family commitments, it means one round a week would be the maximum most of the time.

poidda
5th June 2009, 07:40 AM
I'm a Analyst Programmer, Senior Analyst Programmer, Software Engineer. (I thought I'd jump on the engineering bandwagon as it seems the buzzword around.) And yeah, I do have a degree in Business/IT.

I'm also president, secretary and treasurururure of the PUSMOP.

I have plenty of time to play golf, just can't be arsed most the time.

Now speaking of the "Engineer" buzzword, it got me thinking that just about every second person claims to be an engineer these days. Can anyone one actually explain to me what allows a job to claim itself as an engineer? I got a new hot water system last week. Is that bloke a plumber, electrician or Hot Water Engineer? It's so confusing.

Wiki has a good article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineering

The American Engineers' Council for Professional Development has defined engineering as follows:

“[T]he creative application of scientific principles to design or develop structures, machines, apparatus, or manufacturing processes, or works utilizing them singly or in combination; or to construct or operate the same with full cognizance of their design; or to forecast their behavior under specific operating conditions; all as respects an intended function, economics of operation and safety to life and property"

Minor_Threat
5th June 2009, 08:19 AM
I have an Engineering degree so I am an Engineer. Simple!

No degree in Engineeering, no Engineer..

Sydney Hacker
5th June 2009, 08:21 AM
PE Teacher was my backup plan if the Job with QANTAS did not happen. I received the telegram saying I had the job the day before the HSC exams started. Was a relaxed couple of weeks for the exams for me.

You might like to explain to him what a telegram was also !

Grunt
5th June 2009, 08:42 AM
It is a yellow peice of paper that a special typewriter at the post office writes on them the guy delivers it to your home on a bike.

BrisVegas
5th June 2009, 09:07 AM
I have an Engineering degree so I am an Engineer. Simple!

No degree in Engineeering, no Engineer..
Whilst I agree with what you're saying, IT degrees are called Software Engineering degree at some universities. I hate the term "software engineer", but it seems that it's come into everyday usage and people kinda understand that. If you say you're a "Systems Analyst" or an "IT Architect" they just look at you like WTF?

I've been a Programmer, Analyst Programmer, Senior Analyst Programmer, ABAP Developer, SAP Consultant, SAP Integration Consultant, eBusiness Integration Consultant, Business Analayst, Software Engineer, Integration Engineer, Transformation Engineer and the list goes on.... Software Engineer is what I say now if someone asks me. I don't agree with the term, but people dont ask any more questions typically....

poidda
5th June 2009, 09:13 AM
I've been a Programmer, Analyst Programmer, Senior Analyst Programmer, ABAP Developer, SAP Consultant, SAP Integration Consultant, eBusiness Integration Consultant, Business Analayst, Software Engineer, Integration Engineer, Transformation Engineer and the list goes on.... Software Engineer is what I say now if someone asks me. I don't agree with the term, but people dont ask any more questions typically....

Sheesh, talk about being handballed throughout your career! We got a bloke like that at work. We call him Sherrin! :)

BrisVegas
5th June 2009, 09:15 AM
they're mostly promotions within the same organisations. I know you don't know what that is, but think of it in terms of you getting your contract renewed (with increase) every 6 months. :wink:

Bruce
5th June 2009, 09:41 AM
I'm a Service Delivery Manager looking after a large outsourced IT account.

Just moved from a purely Australian customer to a very global one. Golf is intermittant but mostly because of kids taxi requirements on Saturdays.

just
5th June 2009, 09:48 AM
Surely
Service Delivery+
IT is an oxymoron.

Minor_Threat
5th June 2009, 09:52 AM
Whilst I agree with what you're saying, IT degrees are called Software Engineering degree at some universities. I hate the term "software engineer", but it seems that it's come into everyday usage and people kinda understand that. If you say you're a "Systems Analyst" or an "IT Architect" they just look at you like WTF?

I've been a Programmer, Analyst Programmer, Senior Analyst Programmer, ABAP Developer, SAP Consultant, SAP Integration Consultant, eBusiness Integration Consultant, Business Analayst, Software Engineer, Integration Engineer, Transformation Engineer and the list goes on.... Software Engineer is what I say now if someone asks me. I don't agree with the term, but people dont ask any more questions typically....Just tell them what you do? Who cares if they don't understand! I doubt they know what a Software Engie does either..

adlo
5th June 2009, 10:05 AM
Mate, if you become a PE teacher (which I am) don't teach golf hey. Teaching the sport you are passionate about, to a group of little snots doesn't help your passion at all. Kills it actually.

I don't teach golf for this reason. I loved baseball and hockey when I was growing up and teaching them is painful now. Teach Golf in a scholarship based program where it is 100% optional would be the ticket if you went down that path.

Now if you get a job with the Government sector (DET) then you will be getting paid by the Govo and get heaps of time to play golf. Unfortunately I work in the private system so the expectations on me after school hours cuts down on my Golf time.

However I knw people who are out the door at 2:30 and take no work home. That is enough time for 18 holes after work in the summer time. Great job.

Don't become a teacher if you can't stand kids. Simple philosophy but you really do have to love them.

enjoy and feel free to ask questions.
Surely that is hard for a 16 y.o. to know?

Actually, choosing any career path at that age is crazy.

just
5th June 2009, 10:07 AM
I'm working my way towards being Wally from Dilbert, I think I'm achieving my goals.

adlo
5th June 2009, 10:17 AM
I see you more like the guy on the right
http://sbadrinath.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/300px-argument_clinic.png?w=400&h=309

Captain Nemo
5th June 2009, 10:22 AM
St Vincents Hospital Sydney
9 Day fortnight so usually play comp somewhere in the Eastern Suburbs, or just go to the club for a round on my Fridays off!
Play most sat's barr pissing down rain, with 2 kids under 3 i need to get out of the house!
In fact the guys i play with all have kids so even if its pissing down, we still go to the club, then decide if we play or not, if we dont play we stay and have breakfast, sometime a beer if it's not too early.

Mayhem
5th June 2009, 10:27 AM

Well yes............but at 16 I wouldn't have minded teaching myself. Well actually my class. The one that I was in at the time. You have a fair idea if you like kids just from imagining teaching those around you. A mate of mine won't have his own kids just in case they turn out like him. There are ways of determining if you like kids.

Second point is more accurate. Hard to guage what you want to do for the rest of your life when you are 16.

chappy1970
5th June 2009, 11:15 AM
Hey Bruce did you manage to get those servers delivered to Banana Land, Mexico?

markTHEblake
5th June 2009, 11:17 AM
Whilst I agree with what you're saying, IT degrees are called Software Engineering degree at some universities.

In Indonesia it worse! you ask any graduate what they are, and they say "engineer", even the missus and she did Economics.

It is not exactly the replacement word for Bachelor, probably closer to saying that they are a 'graduate employee'

poidda
5th June 2009, 11:32 AM
It is not exactly the replacement word for Bachelor, probably closer to saying that they are a 'graduate employee'

But it seems you don't even have to graduate to be an "engineer" these days.

Bruce
5th June 2009, 11:41 AM
Surely + is an oxymoron.

Being the public face of failure is just one of my many roles here at the Big Blue.

Minor_Threat
5th June 2009, 11:41 AM
But it seems you don't even have to graduate to be an "engineer" these days.It is a very loosely used term these days and it undermines those of use who REALLY are degree qualified engineers.

I rang the help desk at work the other day, to hear a recorded message saying the "support engineers" are all busy! WTF they are help desk FFS..

just
5th June 2009, 11:44 AM
I see you more like the guy on the right
http://sbadrinath.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/300px-argument_clinic.png?w=400&h=309

You're not the first to make the comparison.

poidda
5th June 2009, 11:45 AM
It is a very loosely used term these days and it undermines those of use who REALLY are degree qualified engineers.

I rang the help desk at work the other day, to hear a recorded message saying the "support engineers" are all busy! WTF they are help desk FFS..

Yeah that's my point. I've done a first aid course, but I don't go around calling myself a nurse or a doctor!

henno
5th June 2009, 11:54 AM
I'm a porn engineer.

kev
5th June 2009, 11:55 AM
Yeah that's my point. I've done a first aid course, but I don't go around calling myself a nurse or a doctor!

But you offer free mammograms... :-k

markTHEblake
5th June 2009, 11:59 AM
One of my random useless qualifications is "Shipping of Hazardous substances"
but i prefer to think of myself as a "Biological Engineer"

ParMaster
5th June 2009, 12:18 PM

Not really adlo. I already know exactly what im going to do for my entire life.;)

henno
5th June 2009, 12:19 PM
Not really adlo. I already know exactly what im going to do for my entire life.;)

Eat, drink, f***. The rest is ancillary.

senecio
5th June 2009, 12:23 PM
Production Planning Manager (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)

My tasks involve forecasting, inventory management, resource utilisation, constraint management.

it all revolves around

- What to make
- When to make it
- How much to make
- And of course, how can we make it cheaper

As we are part of a large multi-national organisation, the less pleasant duties include the 8-11pm con calls with Europe and the 2-5am calls with the States. The latter are sometimes conducted on the mobile while walking the dog. He loves the brisk air at 3am :)

Jarro
5th June 2009, 12:29 PM
Qantas worker

Another oxymoron :)

BrisVegas
5th June 2009, 12:38 PM
Qantas worker

Another oxymoron :)

surely you must be a luggage engineer?

Jarro
5th June 2009, 12:40 PM
surely you must be a luggage engineer?

Hmm, maybe ? :?

We call the guys that drive the toilet trucks 'turdologists' :mrgreen:

ddasey
5th June 2009, 12:53 PM

Time to play golf: With a forever changing roster and kids with
weekend sport, not nearly enough

Grunt
5th June 2009, 05:25 PM
Hmm, maybe ? :?

We call the guys that drive the toilet trucks 'turdologists' :mrgreen:

We call then Honey cart drivers in Sydney.

zigwah
5th June 2009, 06:38 PM
i'm a professional fluffer

AndyP
5th June 2009, 06:41 PM
It is a very loosely used term these days and it undermines those of use who REALLY are degree qualified engineers.
It shits me too.

just
5th June 2009, 06:50 PM
I'm an Administration Engineer.;)

Yossarian
5th June 2009, 06:52 PM
Male modelling, I make a lot of money out of the essence of moisture, which is of course beauty.
http://i44.tinypic.com/wqzvqx.jpg

Scottt
5th June 2009, 06:53 PM
You know, Yoss, there's more to live than being really really goodlooking. And I plan to find out what that is.

I do love a good Zoolander reference :lol: (http://ozgolf.net/forums/showpost.php?p=326372&postcount=122)

Yossarian
5th June 2009, 06:57 PM
Haha rory plays pro v's?? He is so hot right now. It is amazing he keeps his feet on the ground

http://i39.tinypic.com/rruqep.jpg

Scottt
5th June 2009, 06:59 PM
You know Jade McCrae's song "So Hot Right Now" was inspired by Zoolander? True story.

Yossarian
5th June 2009, 07:04 PM
It was a powerful piece of cinema.

haysey
5th June 2009, 07:04 PM
I'm a glazing engineer:D

Yossarian
5th June 2009, 07:06 PM
I'm a glazing engineer:D

You put the glazing on donuts? :razz:

Scottt
5th June 2009, 07:07 PM
So out of four pages, how many fake engineers do we have?

zacdullard
5th June 2009, 07:08 PM
I am not basing my future career path on this. I just thought it would be interesting to see whats out there and see what fellow Ozgolfers do.

haysey
5th June 2009, 07:10 PM
You put the glazing on donuts? :razz:

Mmmmm donuts:wink:

:smt006I'm a fake engineer. Bet you didn't guess that:D

zigwah
5th June 2009, 07:11 PM
Male modelling, I make a lot of money out of the essence of moisture, which is of course beauty.
http://i44.tinypic.com/wqzvqx.jpg

MERMAN!!!!!!!!!

zigwah
5th June 2009, 07:12 PM
when i was in the navy i was a fitter and turner, i used to fit food in to pots and turn it into shit

Tongueboy
5th June 2009, 07:26 PM
railway. 34 years of it now. was on the platform then into the signal box and then a train controller. then the golden handshake. freelancing in the industry now and involves a fair bit of travel. thats why i am up in brisvegas at the moment and playing a bit of golf while i am here. lookout nudgee plate!!!!

Tongueboy
5th June 2009, 07:27 PM
and i don't feel any different in god's country.....should I?

Dr Turf
5th June 2009, 07:39 PM
Hello Zac,
I spend a minimum of 60 hours a week on a golf course.

Unfortunately it's as a course superintendent and I get to play about 4 hours of golf a week and get paid crap. Maybe if I was a course ENGINEER I would get paid more and play more golf???

Scottt
5th June 2009, 07:46 PM
You and Jimandr probably know each other then, Tongueboy...

LarryLong
5th June 2009, 08:03 PM
I have an engineering degree, but I wouldn't call myself an engineer.

I copped out and took a grad job in IT. I'd like to say I never looked back, but the truth is I forgot everything I learned in uni within two years and didn't have the option of looking back anymore.

Time for golf? I get a monthly RDO, but other than that I can't hold a candle to some of the other engineers in this thread.

kingslayer33
5th June 2009, 09:09 PM

Being in the UK for 6 months or so now Scottt you must have come across loads of fake engineers.

Basically anybody that would be called a technician back here was some form of engineer. Devalues a degree I reckon. ;)

Peter
5th June 2009, 09:27 PM
I'm a banker (financial engineer?). My daily tasks include working on deals that have no chance of being approved and trying to not get fired.

In the past I struggled to find the time for golf, but since us evil investment bankers went and ****ed the world up I've had a lot more free time.

AlexMc
5th June 2009, 10:05 PM
Beat me to it Peter. I'm a banker too (I prefer fiscal engineer though), and pretty much do the same thing during the day. I do work for a Bank that still lends out money however so there is a bit of work to do.

Probably play during the working week once a month with clients (great lurk), and play most Saturdays.

Courty
5th June 2009, 10:17 PM
I've worked for engineering & construction firms, but I ain't no engineer. :D

I'm currently an inspector working for local government. The hours make it possible to play a lot of weekday afternoon golf (6:30am-3:00pm). I still wish I had Hayseys job. ;)

Moe Norman
5th June 2009, 11:12 PM
I'm a Property Engineer

adlo
5th June 2009, 11:30 PM
Less talky talky, more Zoolander thread jacking
http://www.kendravision.com/gif/mugatu.gif

Mayhem
5th June 2009, 11:32 PM
https://portal.maranatha.wa.edu.au/Exchange/mayc/Inbox/1_multipart/2_image001.jpg?Security=2
Used to be an aircraft engeneer till I missed this crack in the window.

haysey
6th June 2009, 05:42 AM
I still wish I had Hayseys job. ;)

You couldn't handle the workload:roll:

:)

Grunt
6th June 2009, 08:22 AM
https://portal.maranatha.wa.edu.au/Exchange/mayc/Inbox/1_multipart/2_image001.jpg?Security=2
Used to be an aircraft engeneer till I missed this crack in the window.

You serious or joking? just have to ask.

Andrew
6th June 2009, 10:55 AM

Don’t worry mate, most Doctors don’t have Doctorates so the title is merely honouree. The damn liars!

I’m only a month or two away from receiving my Doctorate in Music, so I’ll be a real Doctor. Just don’t ask me about any rashes you have.

Zac,

Obviously I'm a musician (although I also have a degree in Theology).
I make a reasonable living by working between 20 - 25 hours a week. If I was into playing a lot of golf I could.

dan
6th June 2009, 12:40 PM
i'm a pixel pusher engineer. not much engineering, but a lot of pixels and a fair bit of pushing.

time for golf?... never!

Mayhem
6th June 2009, 08:19 PM
You serious or joking? just have to ask.

Nah sorry mate just joking. Does the pic work? x out on my PC.

Grunt
6th June 2009, 08:32 PM
No Pic,

Mayhem
6th June 2009, 08:42 PM
No Pic,

Stupid pic attachment failure. I wish I was an IT engineer........