PDA

View Full Version : Suitable shaft

Tongueboy
2nd June 2009, 03:21 PM
I purchased an XLS hibore driver with the stock Fujikura fit on shaft in regular flex. The shaft is to soft and just doesn't do it so I am looking for some help/advice! the driver is 10.5* in loft. I am of 6 and swing around 100-105mph. I think I need something firm and I want it out there high. whats about at what cost?

adlo
2nd June 2009, 05:26 PM
Look at the Accra or UST shafts Virge has for sale, great value.

Mayhem
3rd June 2009, 12:22 AM
I purchased an XLS hibore driver with the stock Fujikura fit on shaft in regular flex. The shaft is to soft and just doesn't do it so I am looking for some help/advice! the driver is 10.5* in loft. I am of 6 and swing around 100-105mph. I think I need something firm and I want it out there high. whats about at what cost?

I got the same club with the fujikura stiff shaft. Love it. Was it an option?? I think my swing speed is similar though my handi-cap is not.

Actually it make so much different to my drive it stuffed my hibrib a little. That is still regular flex.

simmsy
3rd June 2009, 12:28 AM
Definately ask Virge what he has got that might suit you.
I had the same shaft in mine and it was way too soft, my s/s is a bit slower than yours.
The RED in stiff might be an option but Virge will have better shafts at probably better prices.

simmsy...

adlo
3rd June 2009, 12:31 AM
Actually it make so much different to my drive it stuffed my hibrib a little. That is still regular flex.
I am glad you don't teach English :shock: Does this sentence mean anything?

Mayhem
3rd June 2009, 12:35 AM
I am glad you don't teach English :shock: Does this sentence mean anything?

It mean to. I shuold say have.

The shaft made such a difference in my driver it kinda stuffed my hybrid.

Something like that. Thanks for the edit. it sounded shocking.

Tongueboy
3rd June 2009, 07:53 AM
i understood ya