PDA

View Full Version : Going to be a Dad

markm
6th January 2005, 07:50 PM
Woohooo, going to be a dad for the first time, still a while to go but hey cant help but get excited.,

So to cellebrate I think I will have to go down to Drummond and purchase something :)

goughy
6th January 2005, 08:04 PM
Make sure it's a cot, or nappies, or a high chair. I'm assuming drummonds has those sorts of items. Otherwise you'll just have to buy something that they do sell.

Congrats mate. Your life is gonna change in so many different cool ways.

Golfgirl
6th January 2005, 08:07 PM
Congratulations! That's lovely news.... :D

(And welcome to the "parenthood" club.... :lol: )

Jarro
6th January 2005, 08:36 PM
congratulations Mark :D

.. make sure you get a lot of golf in now, you won't have much time after the new one comes along :wink:

BrisVegas
6th January 2005, 08:58 PM
Congratulations Mark! Welcome to the Expectant Father's Club. Goughy and me are also members. All the best for the PG.

When is the due date ?

AndyP
6th January 2005, 09:58 PM
Congrats Mark!

May your child be a fantastic golfer. :D

McMw
7th January 2005, 01:58 AM
Congratulations Mark....look forward to catching up again in March... :)

burger
7th January 2005, 12:38 PM
Mark, Congratulations!

Hope all goes well through the pregnancy and mum and bub come through it all healthy & Happy!

May you enjoy being a dad as much as I do !!!

stu

Ona
7th January 2005, 12:41 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!

:D

davidp
7th January 2005, 12:55 PM
Congrats Mark. It's the best feeling in the world when your child holds your finger for the first time...

Take care of your partner. With all the physical and hormonal changes that go on, it can be a rough time for her. When she asks for a pickle and Nutella sandwich at 3:00 am, be cool. 8)

BrisVegas
7th January 2005, 01:03 PM
Take care of your partner. With all the physical and hormonal changes that go on, it can be a rough time for her. When she asks for a pickle and Nutella sandwich at 3:00 am, be cool. 8)

Which probably explains the following sequence of foods my PG wife had for dinner last night....

Raisin Toast
Banana smoothie
Raisin Toast
Bacon & Eggs on toast with vegemite & baked beans
Milo

:smt102 :smt017

markm
7th January 2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks Guys and Gals, muchly appreciated,

Cya in March Mau if you are over here :)

Flowergirl
7th January 2005, 02:58 PM
Congratulations from me too. I hope you bought her flowers - before and after the conception :wink:

markm
7th January 2005, 03:10 PM
yeh bought flowers after,

My wife conceived on our last visit to Thailand so sought of makes all the recent events more important and reflective.

andylo
8th January 2005, 11:49 AM
Congrats!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Keza_G
9th January 2005, 06:22 AM
Congradulations Mark...... :D :D

The best advice my hubby got was from my brother, "make sure you watch the birth, it is the most fantastic thing you will ever see and you will treasure your wife forever for doing this for you" For once I think he may have been right...... :wink: :D

Welcome to Parenthood !!! :D :D

Cheers

Keza_G