PDA

View Full Version : QLD 2009 Matchplay Rd2 Goonie v Nudgee

goonie
29th May 2009, 01:24 PM
Any ideas Nudgee?
I work during the week, so really only leaves the weekends. (I may be able to arrange a game on a monday but it won't be easy) The Queens B'Day monday might be a possibility.

I am thinking we can keep the Nudgee Plate as a backup if we can't arrange anything else.

I have my clubs 4BBB matchplay starting next weekend (7th June) and if we get past the first round then that doesn't leave any weekends before the nudgee plate.

nudgee
31st May 2009, 05:33 PM
he queens birthday weekend is 50/50 - will know by thursday.

any ideas where? i am happy to play anywhere.

cheers

goonie
3rd June 2009, 12:28 PM
Trying to move my 4BBB Matchplay game from Sun to Sat this weekend to free up Sunday, i was hoping someone might have posted a game in the first tee that we could join.

BrisVegas
3rd June 2009, 01:56 PM
take your time gents. i'm in a deep slump atm.

goonie
3rd June 2009, 03:04 PM
nudgee, one of us must take advantage of this, unless it's a trick :-)

AndyP
3rd June 2009, 03:07 PM
He tries it everytime.

goonie
4th June 2009, 12:46 PM
Lets just play our game at the Nudgee Plate.

BrisVegas
4th June 2009, 01:02 PM
Lets just play our game at the Nudgee Plate.

how about we all play in the same group and play 3 matches at once. :smt023

BrisVegas
4th June 2009, 01:04 PM
He tries it everytime.

oh yeah, I'm on fire. :roll:

nudgee
10th June 2009, 06:02 PM
Goonie - see you at the nudgee Plate.

goonie
13th June 2009, 11:02 AM
I am playing in round 2 of my clubs 4BBB matchplay tomorrow, if we win and I can't switch our next round from next sunday to saturday I may have to miss the Nudgee plate, I will let you know as soon as I know whats going on. and if needed try and arrange another time for our game.

goonie
14th June 2009, 07:11 PM
All good for the nudgee plate next week.

goonie
21st June 2009, 05:01 PM
Played Nudgee today at the Nudgee Plate, won 2up on the last.
I was 1 up early, then back to square, nudgee then went 2up, I got it back to square and then won the last 2 holes. Crappy weather and average golf but enjoyed the game. If Nudgee sunk a few of his shorter putts and avoided a couple of bunkers :-) he would have cleaned me up. Never played Nudgee north before and enjoyed the course a lot, greens were great and protected by lots of bunkers, and some evil pins tucked behind them.
Thanks for the game Nudgee.