PDA

View Full Version : Look for a game in Brisbane this weekend

Davemason
3rd January 2005, 08:46 PM
I'm going to be in Brisbane this weekend and would like a round on the Saturday afternoon or Sunday in the morning (7-8am start). I'll be staying on the south side but any were would be good.
PM me if anybody wants a game.

damoocow
4th January 2005, 02:48 PM
dave - there is a spot going at Windaroo but it is on Sat morning - set the alarm at Coral Cove for VERY EARLY !!
damoocow

Davemason
4th January 2005, 03:27 PM
dave - there is a spot going at Windaroo but it is on Sat morning - set the alarm at Coral Cove for VERY EARLY !!
damoocow
Thanks but I don't think that I can get down there that early to bad is wasn't on Sunday

AndyP
4th January 2005, 03:31 PM
damoocow
Thanks but I don't think that I can get down there that early to bad is wasn't on Sunday
Spot available at 12:30p at Gailes on the Sunday also.

Davemason
4th January 2005, 03:33 PM
damoocow
Spot available at 12:30p at Gailes on the Sunday also.

replied in your thread

Davemason
7th January 2005, 03:09 PM
Practice hit at Mt Gravatt Driving range Sat at 2pm with Iain (to try out his TM CBs)
practice hit at Vic park driving range to try out some TM irons ( some time on the week end.)
and a round at Gailes GC on the Sunday