PDA

View Full Version : Found: Odyssey 2-Ball

Coogee Beach
23rd May 2009, 05:14 PM
So, I'm 5 over my handicap (11) at Beverley Park today, playing like a broken busted, when my approach shot to the 12th green flies into a greenside tree ... and does not come down.

Unable to leap up tennis-style and smash the little prick, I grab the first club that comes to hand, my putter, and throw it at the ball.

Hence $4 ball saved from the trees, $150 putter shaft bent like Mr Whatsisname from Are You Being Served.

Resisting the urge to stick the broken shaft inside the slow prick in front of us - a man who sits over the ball every shot like a statue - I played the rest of the round putting (and not acutally that badly) with a combo of long-irons, 3-wood and Driver.

Finished with 27 points and no putter. So now I need a new putter. And I like those Odyssey 2-Ball jobs. And I have a hundred Australian dollars I would trade for it and would like that to include postage. Or I can come get it if you're Sydney-strians. Ites. Folk. Etc.

bye.

Coogee Beach
23rd May 2009, 07:09 PM
Want a lesson?? $30 an hour for you...

Johnny Canuck
27th May 2009, 10:55 AM
So, I'm 5 over my handicap (11) at Beverley Park today, playing like a broken busted, when my approach shot to the 12th green flies into a greenside tree ... and does not come down.

Unable to leap up tennis-style and smash the little prick, I grab the first club that comes to hand, my putter, and throw it at the ball.

Hence $4 ball saved from the trees, $150 putter shaft bent like Mr Whatsisname from Are You Being Served.

Resisting the urge to stick the broken shaft inside the slow prick in front of us - a man who sits over the ball every shot like a statue - I played the rest of the round putting (and not acutally that badly) with a combo of long-irons, 3-wood and Driver.

Finished with 27 points and no putter. So now I need a new putter. And I like those Odyssey 2-Ball jobs. And I have a hundred Australian dollars I would trade for it and would like that to include postage. Or I can come get it if you're Sydney-strians. Ites. Folk. Etc.

bye.

Mr Humphries.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9b/JohnInman.jpg

Johnny Canuck
27th May 2009, 10:56 AM
Now that I look at that photo, he looks like an older, skinnier version of G69!

Coogee Beach
28th May 2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks lads but been sorted.

Yes - Mr Humphries. And Captain Peacock. And Miss Byrnes, the hotty.

Yeah baby. Top Pommy totty.

http://showbritz.debritz.net/files/wrichard.jpg