PDA

View Full Version : Good price for a Odyssey 2 ball SRT?

Golfnut
23rd May 2009, 11:20 AM
Looking at one of these as a backup....guy's chasing $120, 8 months old, comes with head cover and in excellent condition....what do the ho's think?

I know he'll take $100 but was thinking more like $80 or am i low balling him?

PeteyD
23rd May 2009, 11:25 AM
yes, and does it not feel good?

razaar
23rd May 2009, 12:16 PM
Buy it before he sells it to somebody else, then you can sell it here for $80.:)

Golfnut
23rd May 2009, 01:05 PM
yes, and does it not feel good?

Yes, as in good price or yes as in I'm a low baller at $80? :)
I've always like the feel and swing weight of the 2 ball probably would have bought one but my brother got me the Rossa Daytona for my B'day last year.....what's the SRT bit mean?

Buy it before he sells it to somebody else, then you can sell it here for $80.:)

Sounds like a plan :)

adlo
23rd May 2009, 01:09 PM
Golfnut, you are a tight arse, like most West Aussies.

Pay $100, it is cheap.

Golfnut
23rd May 2009, 02:02 PM
Ok, ok.....that's all I needed to hear.....BTW, i'm a wog, driving a hard bargain is in our genetic make up :)....you of all people should know Adz.

adlo
23rd May 2009, 02:09 PM
Ok, ok.....that's all I needed to hear.....BTW, i'm a wog, driving a hard bargain is in our genetic make up :)....you of all people should know Adz.

I am no wog.... but I deal with them a fair bit, and they love a good haggle.

razaar
24th May 2009, 06:48 AM
wog = worst oz golfer? indian? itallian? paky? greek? middle east?
:)

mike
24th May 2009, 07:05 AM
BTW, i'm a wog, driving a hard bargain is in our genetic make up :)

My town is full of them and this is sooooooo true.

just
24th May 2009, 07:11 AM
Mareeba, Mike? I went to primary school there for a couple of years.

PeteyD
24th May 2009, 07:20 AM
Yes as in lowballing feels good. Agree with Aldo though, $100 is cheap as.

mike
24th May 2009, 08:54 AM
Mareeba, Mike? I went to primary school there for a couple of years.
What year and what school?
My wife might have taught you.

Golfnut
24th May 2009, 04:36 PM
wog = worst oz golfer? indian? itallian? paky? greek? middle east?
:)

Spaghetti muncher mate :lol:

Beetle34
24th May 2009, 11:17 PM
I've always like the feel and swing weight of the 2 ball probably would have bought one but my brother got me the Rossa Daytona for my B'day last year.....what's the SRT bit mean?

Get ready to be excited, it means Saturn Ring Technology. Rivetting. I have one and don't mind it, takes a bit to get used to.

razaar
25th May 2009, 06:45 AM
Spaghetti muncher mate :lol:
Any makers of wine or the spirits in the family?:)

Johnny Canuck
25th May 2009, 09:34 AM
How did I know a thread about lowballing for a whole $20 on an already super cheap putter would be started by Golfnut?

Golfnut
25th May 2009, 11:44 PM
Now now, don't be like that JC :wink:.....honestly, I've got no idea what these sort of things go for in the 2nd hand market and if paid too much i'm sure the ho's round here would let me know about it.

Golfnut
25th May 2009, 11:47 PM
Any makers of wine or the spirits in the family?:)

Absolultely, i've got nearly 100 bottles of my dad's finest red from last year collecting dust....we're still drinking wine from about 4yrs ago.....can't stand the shop stuff.

adlo
25th May 2009, 11:49 PM
Need a home for some?

Golfnut
26th May 2009, 12:11 AM
Mate, happy to let you have a bottle or 2 but I'm not that impressed with last years wine.....of all the years we've been making it, last years didn't turn out as good as previous years. I think my dad was experimenting with a different mix of grapes than usual, trying to lighten up the flavour a little but to me it didn't work.....this years batch is still ageing in the barrel but should be good.

adlo
26th May 2009, 12:14 AM
I'll wait for the good shit :)

sms316
26th May 2009, 10:04 AM

I am no wog.... but I deal with them a fair bit, and they love a good haggle.
I can see the negotiations taking place...

"There were these two wogs fighting," "The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog: 'Oi bro, you slept with my cousin'. And the other one said: 'Nah man, I didn't for s***, eh' and the other one goes: 'I will call on my fully sick boys, eh'. And then pulled out a gun and went: Ch-k ch-k boom!"

Yossarian
26th May 2009, 02:06 PM
:lol:

Golfnut
27th May 2009, 12:51 AM
"There were these two wogs fighting," "The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog: 'Oi bro, you slept with my cousin'. And the other one said: 'Nah man, I didn't for s***, eh' and the other one goes: 'I will call on my fully sick boys, eh'. And then pulled out a gun and went: Ch-k ch-k boom!"

Sound more like New Zealander's than wogs.....what's with the "oi bro" and "eh" bits!?!?