PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Driver: Withdrawn

Russ
22nd May 2009, 01:46 PM
Decided to keep this as my practice driver - save ruining my new one whilst I get my swing sorted.

:-k

Toolish
22nd May 2009, 02:12 PM
Dammit...why couldn't it have been 9.5!

Mate has one in 9.5 stiff and I love it. Best driver for me I have demoed!

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 02:14 PM
$200 with dents and scratches? Not trying to bag the thread or the club, but there is no way that the ho's around here would touch anything with dents, especially for $200.

WTF happened at the range? You beating up some of the Blacktown locals?

andylo
22nd May 2009, 02:19 PM
Mind to tell me what is the bargain price for a "Hibore XLS Monster"? Thinking to get a brand new one just for the sake of HOing.

Russ
22nd May 2009, 03:02 PM
$200 with dents and scratches? Not trying to bag the thread or the club, but there is no way that the ho's around here would touch anything with dents, especially for $200.

WTF happened at the range? You beating up some of the Blacktown locals?

The first few times I used this Driver was just after I had a few lessons. My swing had changed, and trying to get use to the length of a Drivers shaft with a new swing I wasn't use to was definitely entertaining. Came down on top of the ball a few times ... I soon realised I should've been using Irons until I was more comfortable.

Ho's won't like it, but they'll only touch things that are extra-minty to look at. This is a user for someone that wants a good current model that they arn't afraid to use, without the $400+ price tag. The marks & dings arn't anything the average 20+ handicap golfer couldn't put on it over a few rounds.

The few dings are cosmetic, and won't effect playability. Nothing the average golfer would worry about.

$200 bucks with free shipping is a decent price I think.

Mind to tell me what is the bargain price for a "Hibore XLS Monster"? Thinking to get a brand new one just for the sake of HOing.

Paid under $300AU shipped. Brand new, Head & Grip still in factory plastic, from 3Balls. Considering my local Golf shop told me that when they arrive, they'll have a RRP from $499AU upwards ... definitely a bargain I couldn't pass on.

For Ho'ing purposes, you might be interested in Clevelands current promo in the States. Buy a Launcher or XLS Driver, and get a 3W (Launcher or XLS) for free!

andylo
22nd May 2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 03:50 PM
I got similar dents on a driver when I was nice enough to lend it to my little brother in law when he wanted to come to the range with me. Easy to do with a new swing.

Rusty
22nd May 2009, 10:29 PM
irons only for lends!

Beetle34
22nd May 2009, 10:52 PM
Man it looks like you have used it a a hammer, yeah $200 with postage is good (if I lived on the sun haha).