PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Titleist 907 D1 Driver

Coogee Beach
21st May 2009, 06:39 PM
Gday. Time to upgrade my Titleist Driver.

Specs are:

Aldila shaft
flex: s
Wt: 67
Tip freq: 821
Butt freq: 255
Ratio: 3.22
Torq: 3.90

Whatever that means, it's an ex-demo that's scuffed around the head. I'd say 7.5 in in the looks department, 8.5 in performance. It's a forgiving beast, off-centre hits still get knocked out there. I'm looking to upgrade to a Titleist 909 becuase I think there's an extra 20m in it, purely for ego.

Make an offer.

Cheers, Matt.

Dotty
21st May 2009, 07:27 PM
Not interested, but loft ? and shaft model (eg. NV, VS-Proto, DVS) ?

I assume it has just covered 20,000km going around Australia.

Coogee Beach
21st May 2009, 10:14 PM
Not interested, but loft ? and shaft model (eg. NV, VS-Proto, DVS) ?

I assume it has just covered 20,000km going around Australia.

24,000km actually. the scuffs on the sole came from whacking balls off the main road half between Port Hedland and Broome.

It was a living.

The stats ... it's 9.5 degree ... Aldila shaft ... has the words "Spec Grid 67S" down the shaft near the head. And 460cc on the noggin itself.

There are certainly prettier drivers around, and it doesn't have a head-cover because I lost it as i always do those useless ****ing things.

But it goes well the old boiler and I'm down from 15 to 11 based a lot on its forgiving nature.

Would suit teen-to-low-20s handicapper who doesn't swing like Barry Bonds angry on the juice.

morgy
21st May 2009, 10:41 PM
I had to chime in here......

I have one of these..... with out doubt the most forgiving driver I have EVER hit!

I also own(ed) a Callaway FT-i, Callaway Diablo and this driver SH*ts all over them!

I sold the Diablo a couple of days ago for a very cheap price; however, I don't even feel bad because this driver solved all my problems.... If you are struggling to find fairways, but you have a well balanced swing, I would GREATLY recommend this club to you! Worth around the $190 mark, but I would pay $300 for it because it has knocked about 8 strokes off my HC....

DISCLAIMER: I am a shit golfer who doesn't know what I am talking about; however, I am always honest, so if I say it is good for me............ it is GREAT for me!

Coogee Beach
22nd May 2009, 02:19 PM
So anyway i saw one of these suckas for sale in my pro shop at Beverley Park for $250, which is a bit over what I paid for it ($US180 plus postage), and it's got some scuff marks on him. So - how does $200 incl. postage sound?