PDA

View Full Version : Is Zigwah a liar?

Pages : [1] 2

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:17 PM
Seeing as Just has not had the balls to ring me or give me his number or rank i'm going to try and prove i am not a liar.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:22 PM
more

AndyP
21st May 2009, 03:23 PM
Poll?

sms316
21st May 2009, 03:25 PM
Hell yeah!

(To a poll that is).

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:31 PM
more i got heaps

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:35 PM
more even, theses ar e picture of a ship we boarded at night in rougher seas

sms316
21st May 2009, 03:36 PM
Where is Lisa McCune?

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 03:39 PM
This is pointless. No one is doubting that you served, that was never in question.

I think you are taking this way to seriously and setting yourself up to get flamed by anyone that wants to raise a little hell. You have proven in the past that you can be provoked and setting yourself up for another healthly dose.

Out of curiousity, are you in any of the photos? Although I don't doubt you, if you are not, they prove nothing. I could get container photos from the Fremantle ports just down the road.

Let it go Zig.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:40 PM
i have all the good ones on mums computer

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 03:41 PM
What is the story leading up to the boarding of the ships? Who was occupying them and why did you need to intervene?

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:43 PM
shall i keep going?

giddyupgaz
21st May 2009, 03:43 PM
I've met Zig and I will vouch that he is in the photo's. He's the big tall streak of pelican shit.

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 03:44 PM
Was Abba pissed when you invaded the "Mamaia"?

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 03:45 PM
I've met Zig and I will vouch that he is in the photo's. He's the big tall streak of pelican shit.

I don't doubt it, I just don't think he needs to go to these lengths... This is going to get ugly!

AndyP
21st May 2009, 03:47 PM
shall i keep going?
**** no. Should you have started?

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:47 PM
Theres a few pics from my time in the gulf, i havve some real good one of ships we wrecked getting into i will post them when i go to my parents.

Boarding ships l;ooking for illegal stuffs oil mostly, weapons and sometime on the dhows just is hung up on dates

Yes i am in some of the photos, others on the forum should be able to verify that.

I hate being called a liar i am an open and honest person, so i will fir up everytime.

Where is justs proof that i am lying

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:50 PM
He should keep his mouth shut if he has no proof i gave him my number he didnt ring i asked for his nothing profered maybe he could tell us all his rank and service number, maybe he is the liar?

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:51 PM
**** no. Should you have started?

Yes, i was called a liar unjustly.

just
21st May 2009, 03:51 PM
Seeing as Just has not had the balls to ring me or give me his number or rank i'm going to try and prove i am not a liar.

You send me a PM and expect me to get back to you a few minutes later?! Unlike you I have better things to do.

Why get wrapped around the axles about what some bloke on an internet forum thinks of you? If you don't like it don't read it. A few pictures don't and won't change my general opinion of you. Next thing you know you'll start taking notice of what wedges Jack thinks you should use!

Not that it means much to me, and nor should it to anyone else, I have a AASM and so does my wife. I have friends who were (and still are) Commanding Officers, Executive Officers and Warfare Officers of these ships. You are implying some pretty ugly things about the Navy and I don't like it, nor do I think they are necessarily true.

poidda
21st May 2009, 03:52 PM
more even, theses ar e picture of a ship we boarded at night in rougher seas

**** me. That is one hell of a bright moon! :roll:

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:57 PM
how bout you answer a question and tell me why i'm a liar and what am i accusing the navy of?

What am i implying?

AndyP
21st May 2009, 03:58 PM
Yes, i was called a liar unjustly.No pun intended?
I still don't think so much needed to be posted to the forum for something that was said some time ago. I'm sure you'll let me know when you want the thread you started closed down. :roll:

zigwah
21st May 2009, 03:59 PM
**** me. That is one hell of a bright moon! :roll:

the ship was boarded at night poidda thats the next day.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:01 PM
**** closing the thread down i want just to back up his words.

You all would just let it go when called liars would ya?

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:03 PM
No pun intended?
I still don't think so much needed to be posted to the forum for something that was said some time ago. I'm sure you'll let me know when you want the thread you started closed down. :roll:

As far as i was concerned it was over i'm not the one that brought it up again, so why don't you have a crack at just or do you think he is right just because he says something.

AndyP
21st May 2009, 04:04 PM
You all would just let it go when called liars would ya?Pretty much. It's the internet.

It's been a while since you were the centre of attention, you must have missed it.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:06 PM
Are you accusing me of faking MRI reports? Are you accusing me of taking morphine and god knows how many anti depressants for fun, are you accusing vet affairs and the doctors in this conspiracy.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:07 PM
Pretty much. It's the internet.

It's been a while since you were the centre of attention, you must have missed it.

get real people crack the shits here over scratches all the time.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:08 PM
Read back the thread about yardages see who started it again.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:10 PM
Just you are the reason people drive themselves to exhaustion and ruin themselves, because there is a stigma attached to the navy for being a fester and they do do things wrong otherwise it would be the same on paper as it was 20 years ago.

AndyP
21st May 2009, 04:13 PM
You need to post 3 times to reply to my one post? I stopped reading halfway through the second.

Memememememememememe

BrisVegas
21st May 2009, 04:14 PM
unsubscribe

poidda
21st May 2009, 04:14 PM
Seriously.

Bring back the Wanker thread!

3oneday
21st May 2009, 04:24 PM
Can Jarro test his mod powers yet ???

:lol:

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:34 PM

Huh??

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 04:35 PM
what countries were the ships originating from? i notice a lot of English on the ship and was just curious who was controlling them.

Jarro
21st May 2009, 04:39 PM

Oh yeah ... great idea :smt038 :lol:

Zig ... calm the **** down, by carrying on like a dickhead you are simply painting a huge cross on your forehead.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:41 PM
The ships were coming from all countries Johnny everything going into and out of iraq, the ships you speak of were mostly compliant unless the were trying to decieve.

Most of the the non compliant ships came out Iraq and made a mad dash through international water to iranian water where they we safe from us but not the iranians, then they would sail down the coast of iran and arund the bottom past abu dhabi ithink, if they looked like they had heaps of oil and we didnt take control of the ship before it reached iranians waters, we shadowed them down to abu dhabi where once again there was a small window to board.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:43 PM
All i am asking jarro is for just to explain his sniper shot, am i not entitled to know why he thinks i am lying and what aspersions i am making against the navy?

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 04:46 PM
cheers for the response, some interesting stuff.

Jarro
21st May 2009, 04:46 PM
send him a PM then.

By doing this, all you are doing is painting a big http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:W3jgiTyiQbDH4M:http://www.seymourpd.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Buttons/e-target.gif on your back.

Webster
21st May 2009, 04:47 PM
hey zigwah, a mate of mine I play golf with often hits a low runner off the tee and then says:

"that will run like a sailors c0ck in Manilla"

Is there any truth in this statement?

Also, is the navy full of homosexuals? If so, are you one of them?

Thanks, Jack.

ddasey
21st May 2009, 04:49 PM
get real people crack the shits here over scratches all the time.

Someone say crack !! :evil:

http://jamescharlesobrien.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/bumcrack.jpg

Scottt
21st May 2009, 04:50 PM
To be fair, and I'm not defending this thread as such, Zig is clearly pretty traumatised by what he went through in he gulf and is struggling with certain things. That much is obvious. For Just to line him up and have a rip at him about that is pretty low.

It seems Just doesn't appreciate Zig criticising the ADF's handling of psychological injuries after soldiers come home. The newsflash is that you don't have to look too hard among blokes who have been on active duty to find a lazy 20 or 30 who feel that way - Navy RAAF or Army. The story is the same in the US and UK, and elsewhere, I'm sure.

Armies have never handled the injured well, especially injuries you can't see. If he has served, Just knows this.

Would WW2 vets have been sledged if internet forums existed in the 1940s?

Zig has put his life on the line to defend the country, and yeah some of his threads and posts are a bit shit, and sometimes it's odd to see 47 posts by Zig after each other, but I do think that lining him up the way Just did was pretty uncool.

But hey, it's Just. Say no more.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:50 PM
send him a PM then.

By doing this, all you are doing is painting a big http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:W3jgiTyiQbDH4M:http://www.seymourpd.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Buttons/e-target.gif on your back.

i did send something, along the lines of
Why won't you say in the forum why you think i am a liar and what i am alluding to about the navy?

And got nothing notg too intimidating i would have thought.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 04:52 PM
hey zigwah, a mate of mine I play golf with often hits a low runner off the tee and then says:

"that will run like a sailors c0ck in Manilla"

Is there any truth in this statement?

Also, is the navy full of homosexuals? If so, are you one of them?

Thanks, Jack.

apparently

Not that i knew of

And no your only gay if you reach around.

Do you reach around Jack?

Webster
21st May 2009, 04:59 PM
Do you reach around Jack?

I can't say I ever have, but then again I know a lot less about that sort of thing than you do.

Another question: did you kill any arabs when you were sailing round the gulf on the Fairstar?

Eag's
21st May 2009, 05:09 PM
Wow!! I have seen some attention seeking knob jockeys in my time, but you are the King zigwah :roll:
Do us all a favour, get on board one of those ships and **** off to somewhere far from here.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 05:14 PM
I can't say I ever have, but then again I know a lot less about that sort of thing than you do.

Another question: did you kill any arabs when you were on sailing round the gulf on the Fairstar?

No didn't kill anyone, only drew my pistol once and that was enough to get the guy to do what i needed him to do? And only drew my asp baton once, but i used it.

BrettM
21st May 2009, 05:15 PM
This thread should be deleted. It is a shame that a serving member of our armed forces can be ridiculed from some on this site. These are the guys we applaud on April 25th each year, but now kick in the guts by those gutless to even post under their real names.

Flowergirl
21st May 2009, 05:16 PM

Another question: did you kill any arabs when you were on sailing round the gulf on the Fairstar?
:smt018[-X:smt064
\
Jack - stop it. You are cruel.

Zig - I mean this in the nicest possible way - pull your head in. Please.;) This is "OZGOLF" We are golfers who enjoy each others company - don't take things too serious - take the piss out of each other - then we kiss and make up.
Thems the rules. For your sake and every one elses - take your issues elsewhere. Life is too short for all this aggression.
Take care.:mrgreen:

And boys - stop behaving like bullies or I'll send you all to my room.;)

zigwah
21st May 2009, 05:16 PM
Wow!! I have seen some attention seeking knob jockeys in my time, but you are the King zigwah :roll:
Do us all a favour, get on board one of those ships and **** off to somewhere far from here.

Why would you think i want this attention? i was just defending myself against an untrue and veiled accusation.

If everyone thinks the same as you Eads i will **** off.

But i don't know how to start a poll, maybe you could start it for me?

Moe Norman
21st May 2009, 05:25 PM
this sold yet?

zigwah
21st May 2009, 05:27 PM
How does one start a poll?

AndyP
21st May 2009, 05:30 PM
Read back the thread about yardages see who started it again.I read it. You overreacted......again.

Webster
21st May 2009, 05:30 PM
This thread should be deleted. It is a shame that a serving member of our armed forces can be ridiculed from some on this site.

I disagree, this is a great thread and ziggy is clearly taking the p1ss out of everyone here. And I don't care what you do for a living; if you behave like a goose you will get treated like one! Just cos you are "In The Navy" doesn't entitle you to any special treatment other than being a strong chance to fill a vacancy in The Village people if the opportunity arises.

Reenie, that queue to your room would no doubt be a long one. I am picturing the front door has one of those ticket dispensers stuck on the front of it like you see at the Safeway deli???

zigwah
21st May 2009, 05:33 PM
Jack i'm not taking the piss i am genuinly pissed of, i am not in the navy, i was medically discharged from the navy.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 05:37 PM
I read it. You overreacted......again.

Scottt,
I'll make it simple for you. The comment wasn't any reference to Zig's taking of drugs, illegal or otherwise, I have no interest in it if he has does. I believe Zigwah is liar and I have no interest in responding to most of his posts.

You don't find this offensive?

Webster
21st May 2009, 05:37 PM
i was medically discharged from the navy.

What for?

AndyP
21st May 2009, 05:45 PM
You don't find this offensive?That's his opinion. He didn't respond to your PM, so why bother.

just
21st May 2009, 05:55 PM
To be fair, and I'm not defending this thread as such, Zig is clearly pretty traumatised by what he went through in he gulf and is struggling with certain things. That much is obvious. For Just to line him up and have a rip at him about that is pretty low.

It seems Just doesn't appreciate Zig criticising the ADF's handling of psychological injuries after soldiers come home. The newsflash is that you don't have to look too hard among blokes who have been on active duty to find a lazy 20 or 30 who feel that way - Navy RAAF or Army. The story is the same in the US and UK, and elsewhere, I'm sure.

Armies have never handled the injured well, especially injuries you can't see. If he has served, Just knows this.

Would WW2 vets have been sledged if internet forums existed in the 1940s?

Zig has put his life on the line to defend the country, and yeah some of his threads and posts are a bit shit, and sometimes it's odd to see 47 posts by Zig after each other, but I do think that lining him up the way Just did was pretty uncool.

But hey, it's Just. Say no more.

So Scottt, Zigwahs's service is more important than mine? I wasn't aware that you could rank it. I see you and others (brettm) do?

You also show your complete ignorance about the psychological treatment of returned service men and women in the Australian context. The ADF is acknowledged as a leader in the treatment and prevention psychological illnesses caused by active service of returned servicemen. I know scottt, my wife and I went through the many programs. You won't find too many examples of ADF personnel in recent times (from East Timor forward). That does not eliminate the potential for mental illness, but it does reduce it substantially.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 06:13 PM
So Scottt, Zigwahs's service is more important than mine? I wasn't aware that you could rank it. I see you and others (brettm) do?

You also show your complete ignorance about the psychological treatment of returned service men and women in the Australian context. The ADF is acknowledged as a leader in the treatment and prevention psychological illnesses caused by active service of returned servicemen. I know scottt, my wife and I went through the many programs. You won't find too many examples of ADF personnel in recent times (from East Timor forward). That does not eliminate the potential for mental illness, but it does reduce it substantially.

i have been fighting the adf for post traumatic stress for years every year there doc would say severe depression and anxiety until finally PTSD
was tacked onto the end of a letter that they didn't even tell me was going to be there, after finally one of there dr's said it was quite opossible i am permanantly incapacitated from the ptsd, they fight you tooth and nail until you are just about ****ed so don't tell me the physcological treatment is that good i never recieved any offers of treatment or conselling on return from the persian guld and nor was i given any counselling after the children overboard fiasco, oh it was offered but the PO cook said we were too busy to go.

You may have a had a good run but i have not.

Have you had to put any claims in? If no good luck if and when you need to.

BrettM
21st May 2009, 06:25 PM

just,

Please read my post carefully.

This thread should be deleted. It is a shame that a serving member of our armed forces can be ridiculed from some on this site. These are the guys we applaud on April 25th each year, but now kick in the guts by those gutless to even post under their real names.

The ridicule from some does not imply everyone.

And the word 'these' is plural, incorporating all who have served, like yourself, and members of my family.

Scottt
21st May 2009, 06:37 PM

Not at all. To the best of my knowledge no one has sledged you about your service

The ADF may well be a leader, but there are still people who are treated poorly, and who fall through the cracks. Those people have every right to feel aggrieved and there is still a way to go.

You seem to be judging the ADF's competance at handling these cases by the fact that you and your missus were treated well. Unfortunately, not everyone has such a great experience, and it's not for you to say their claims and criticism of the ADF are not valid.

It's all well and good for people to say Zig shouldn't react the way he does to this sort of sledge, but he is clearly in a bad place and Just is trading on that. From a bloke who says he has been to the same place, I think that's pissweak. He mustn't have a shred of empathy in his body.

Or he thinks Zig is making all this up, which is just plain disturbing.

dc68
21st May 2009, 06:43 PM
Zig has put his life on the line to defend the country.

Nah he chose it as his line of work.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 06:45 PM
Nah he chose it as his line of work.

I did but that doesn't make me immune to injury.

dc68
21st May 2009, 06:47 PM
Was having a chop at Scottttttt not you.

just
21st May 2009, 06:50 PM
It's all well and good for people to say Zig shouldn't react the way he does to this sort of sledge, but he is clearly in a bad place and Just is trading on that. From a bloke who says he has been to the same place, I think that's pissweak. He mustn't have a shred of empathy in his body.

I have traded on nothing. I have great empathy. And once again you show your stupidity. You believe Zigwah on the basis of what he has posted on an internet forum with no shred of evidence, yet you imply above (in bold) that my story is doubtful, again with no shred of evidence. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Or he thinks Zig is making all this up, which is just plain disturbing.

You have a comprehension problem. I said he is a liar, that does not imply, nor have I have ever said that he is making it all up, just that I believe that it contains variances from the truth which I find disturbing.

Believe what you like Scottt, I don't care, your opinion is worth nothing. Keep insulting me if it makes you feel better, you certainly have made a penchant of going after me. Indeed if Zigwahs rants make him feel better, then by all means he can feel free to call me every name under the sun. It won't change my opinion.

Mayhem
21st May 2009, 07:02 PM
This is a heavy thread hey??? I am still on the ozgolf website??

A heap of misunderstandings and people taking things the wrong way here. You can't gauge expression or tone over these forums so this thread seams to be spiralling.

Let's get back to golf.....................

Scottt
21st May 2009, 07:06 PM
Again with the newbs telling people what is and isn't the right thing to discuss.

Lock this thread, stop discussing that...

We are all adults (except my buddy ParMaster ;)). You can click on what you do like, don't click on what you don't like. Works kinda like the TV!

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 07:07 PM
Was having a chop at Scottttttt not you.

That's how this all started...

Dotty
21st May 2009, 07:08 PM
Zigwah,

I (and assume many others here) hope you can get a satisfactory outcome from both your medical specialists and the ADF.

Most here do not question your story, and a comeback of 'Is so true!' would have been sufficient.

Yes, it seems childish, but we all act like kids here.

Please focus your efforts with those people that are trying to help you, including your family, the specialists, your neighbours, etc. and try to ignore us 'nobodies' on the internet (we are in a no-lose situation).

Best wishes, and I hope all matters get resolved as smoothly as possible.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 07:10 PM
I have traded on nothing. I have great empathy. And once again you show your stupidity. You believe Zigwah on the basis of what he has posted on an internet forum with no shred of evidence, yet you imply above (in bold) that my story is doubtful, again with no shred of evidence. Hypocrisy at its finest.

You have a comprehension problem. I said he is a liar, that does not imply, nor have I have ever said that he is making it all up, just that I believe that it contains variances from the truth which I find disturbing.

Believe what you like Scottt, I don't care, your opinion is worth nothing. Keep insulting me if it makes you feel better, you certainly have made a penchant of going after me. Indeed if Zigwahs rants make him feel better, then by all means he can feel free to call me every name under the sun. It won't change my opinion.

yes you did call me a liar with no reason, putt your reasons on the table why you think i am a liar, what variances?

Please do yourself and me a favour a put it out there, all you are doing is saying bullshit and not backing it up or giving me the chance to prove you wrong, you are doing the exact same this u are accusing scott of doing

zigwah
21st May 2009, 07:12 PM
That's how this all started...

you dont honestly believe that do you johnny, just had a blatant stab at me and feigned surprise shock and resentment.

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 07:13 PM
Again with the newbs telling people what is and isn't the right thing to discuss.

Lock this thread, stop discussing that...

We are all adults (except my buddy ParMaster ;)). You can click on what you do like, don't click on what you don't like. Works kinda like the TV!

What's a Nubian?
http://www.viewaskew.com/chasingamy/images/pics/bragesm.jpg

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 07:15 PM
you dont honestly believe that do you johnny, just had a blatant stab at me and feigned surprise shock and resentment.

I was just referring to the shot he took directed at Scottt yesterday that there was some confusion over - but I can see how you would be offended.

zigwah
21st May 2009, 07:16 PM
your all probably right i take things to heart always have always will.

But i hate being attacked for something i believe in strongly

And this wash out is sucking, and i get a bit more agitated by people opinions that dont matter to me.

ive never been one to sit back and take shit which i wont apologise for.

AndyP
21st May 2009, 07:18 PM
i get a bit more agitated by people opinions that dont matter to me.:-s

Eag's
21st May 2009, 07:25 PM
Scottt, ever thought about running for politics?? you can spin bullshit like no other. You don't give a flying shit about Zigwah's situation so give it a rest :roll:

Zigwah, my old man did 2 tours of Vietnam as a 19 year old which left him with a lot of mental scarring. Back then there was little, or no support for returning servicemen. These days there is a lot more help available so I am supprised you say you have been left out in the cold??

Scottt
21st May 2009, 07:30 PM
Scottt, ever thought about running for politics?? you can spin bullshit like no other. You don't give a flying shit about Zigwah's situation so give it a rest :roll:

I care about servicemen who don't get adequate assistance when they return home for metal issues picked up while serving. I have my own reason for that, which I don't care to share, because it's no one else's business. Zigwah is not alone in struggling to have his issues adequately addressed. Far from it.

just
21st May 2009, 07:36 PM
I care about servicemen who don't get adequate assistance when they return home for metal issues picked up while serving. I have my own reason for that, which I don't care to share, because it's no one else's business. Zigwah is not alone in struggling to have his issues adequately addressed. Far from it.

If this is true Scottt, then I refer both yourself and Zigwah to the following site. It free, doesn't cover only veterans but also their dependants and does not require DVA eligibility to access. I'm sure you will find the range of services available, for free, outlined in the brochures and newsletters, enlightening.

http://www.dva.gov.au/health/vvcs/index.htm

zigwah
21st May 2009, 07:37 PM

Zigwah, my old man did 2 tours of Vietnam as a 19 year old which left him with a lot of mental scarring. Back then there was little, or no support for returning servicemen. These days there is a lot more help available so I am supprised you say you have been left out in the cold??

What like the support finally coming for sailors aboard HMAS Otama when it caught on fire and 1 guy died, theyre just starting to get looked at now.

Or what about the men and women of Westralia.

There is a lot of help but you don't get it until it is recognised as a compensable condition and that can take years to get that specialist help.

I'd also lke to add that the medical care while you are still in the services is secind to none, but once they have had their pound of flesh, you get handed over to civvies who can sometimes be real ****s.

Scottt
21st May 2009, 07:49 PM
If this is true Scottt, then I refer both yourself and Zigwah to the following site. It free, doesn't cover only veterans but also their dependants and does not require DVA eligibility to access. I'm sure you will find the range of services available, for free, outlined in the brochures and newsletters, enlightening.

http://www.dva.gov.au/health/vvcs/index.htm

Brochures, super. I'm more concerned about a) the red tape stopping services being accessed and b) the sufficiency of financial support given to those rendered unable to fulfill meaningful employment after their time in the ADF is complete.

just
21st May 2009, 07:57 PM
Brochures, super. I'm more concerned about a) the red tape stopping services being accessed

You didn't bother reading it did you. There are counselling services via phone, one on one or group session, FOR FREE, with no eligibility criteria other than being a veteran or family. It is truly a fantastic service for any and all who have ever used it.
You are truly ignorant.

adlo
21st May 2009, 08:03 PM
Can someone please tell me if it is worth my while reading this thread?

just
21st May 2009, 08:04 PM
Can someone please tell me if it is worth my while reading this thread?
No.

Scottt
21st May 2009, 08:04 PM
Are you a massochist, Adlo?

Scottt
21st May 2009, 08:06 PM
You didn't bother reading it did you. There are counselling services via phone, one on one or group session, FOR FREE, with no eligibility criteria other than being a veteran or family. It is truly a fantastic service for any and all who have ever used it.
You are truly ignorant.

You're missing the point, Just. By choice, I fear.

You believe what you believe, and I disagree. I fear we aren't going to advance. For the sanity of both of us, and the poor suckers who are still reading this car accident, I'm done.

razaar
21st May 2009, 08:07 PM
It's something to read when nothing else is happening. It is starting to lose interest for this little black duck... about run its course IMO.:neutral:

adlo
Are you a massochist, Adlo?
Nope

AndyP
Can someone please tell me if it is worth my while reading this thread?Yes and no. It gets boring after a while.

henno
21st May 2009, 08:09 PM
Wow, an ozgolf argument I wasn't involved in! :smt014

At least the usualy suspects played their part. :smt081

Jarro
21st May 2009, 08:09 PM
So i take it this thread has run its course ?

henno
21st May 2009, 08:11 PM
Oh, I turn up and all of a sudden the thread's gone to the dogs?

:razz:

adlo
21st May 2009, 08:11 PM
Wow, an ozgolf argument I wasn't involved in! :smt014

At least the usualy suspects played their part. :smt081
I like to think of you as a quality threadjacker and narwhal promoter... not argument boy.

jaybam
21st May 2009, 08:16 PM
Wow this is nearly as good as the one i started way back in the day lmao. Suck it up zig move on and find a new subect. Although is so much easier when people dont bite but god dam you leave your self open.

PeteyD
21st May 2009, 08:18 PM
You know what this thread needs?

Mayhem
21st May 2009, 08:18 PM
I like to think of you as a quality threadjacker and narwhal promoter... not argument boy.

The last three pages don't even nearly discuss the thread title. read the previous page if your desparate otherwise you haven't missed much.

Where did those pointy nose creatures go?

Mayhem
21st May 2009, 08:19 PM

A reference to the NRL??

henno
21st May 2009, 08:21 PM
Where did those pointy nose creatures go?

They live a pieceful existance beneath the pack ice of the Arctic.

Bookmark this and give it a read when you have 15 minutes to kill. (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/In-Search-of-the-Mysterious-Narwhal.html)

adlo
21st May 2009, 08:22 PM
I started that last time you linked it, but you are not wrong bout needing 15 minutes to kill.

henno
21st May 2009, 08:23 PM

More bacon. Life's never boring with bacon.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9834/crispybacon1.jpg

Mayhem
21st May 2009, 08:23 PM
I started that last time you linked it, but you are not wrong bout needing 15 minutes to kill.

Whales don't do things quickly?

u8ergolfer
21st May 2009, 08:26 PM
Would Matt Johns have served with distinction in the Navy?

PeteyD
21st May 2009, 08:31 PM
mmmmm Bacon. I like eggs.

henno
21st May 2009, 08:33 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9246/1242901538701.jpg

jaybam
21st May 2009, 08:42 PM
hope this works. Get over it.

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 09:07 PM
Nope

Do it! Do it!

markTHEblake
21st May 2009, 09:31 PM
Zigwah, those pictures are really interesting, I am glad you posted them.

particularly the last one, is that guy really listening to his Ipod? :)

AndyP
21st May 2009, 10:25 PM
Where's that poll?

mike
21st May 2009, 10:28 PM
Are narwhals real?

Yossarian
21st May 2009, 10:31 PM
Yes

rodders
21st May 2009, 10:33 PM
Mike, this a far more scientific discussion about narwhals.

Just watch your balls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

mike
21st May 2009, 10:33 PM
Really?

Yossarian
21st May 2009, 10:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narwhal

mike
21st May 2009, 10:38 PM
Freaky

Johnny Canuck
21st May 2009, 10:52 PM
Mike, this a far more scientific discussion about narwhals.

Just watch your balls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

Speaking of watch your balls...

This is worth a watch. The slow mo replay at the 20 second mark shows exactly what happens. Major tool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azgWTq3_dU

I laugh out loud everytime I see this.

mike
21st May 2009, 11:00 PM
This is worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su2cgJbberQ

adlo
21st May 2009, 11:49 PM
Speaking of watch your balls...

This is worth a watch. The slow mo replay at the 20 second mark shows exactly what happens. Major tool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azgWTq3_dU

I laugh out loud everytime I see this.

This is worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su2cgJbberQ

Awesome and awesome.

There is one certainty in life. When zig starts a thread, there will be laughs.

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 12:06 AM
Hey Aldo,

I've arranged a ride for Sat, so you can head straight home.

Thanks for the offer.

adlo
22nd May 2009, 12:09 AM
No worries, wasn't a problem, let me know if things change.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 12:14 AM
I love that this thread has just become a receptical for random thoughts and discussions.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 12:15 AM
I've updated the blog, by the way Adlo, seeing as you enquired. Good pics of St Enodoc. The views were amazing!

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 12:18 AM
I love that this thread has just become a receptical for random thoughts and discussions.

I've updated the blog, by the way Adlo, seeing as you enquired. Good pics of St Enodoc. The views were amazing!

Keep it on topic. No threadjacking.

adlo
22nd May 2009, 12:19 AM
Been there, done that, got the T shirt. Next!

Cheers, looked a few days back. St Enodoc looked strange.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 12:25 AM
Strange?

Playing a nine-hole public track in the middle of south London tonight. It'll go on the list to show I am not all about the posh courses!

adlo
22nd May 2009, 12:28 AM
8m wide driving corridors. Massive mounds in front of greens. Strange.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 12:36 AM
Yea, there was some wierd stuff there. The 10th was crazt, 467y hole with yeah, 8y wide at 250y, and if you hit it there you still have 200y over water to the green.

But played as a three shotter it's a bit ho hum.

Still very enjoyable though, and some amazing views.

adlo
22nd May 2009, 12:38 AM
Yeah looked cool, just strange in parts. But that is old school links courses for you.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 12:42 AM
Yep. It was a cult course for a long while that got a bit more mainsteam when getting to Cornwall got easier and cheaper. It is far from normal holiday golf!

adlo
22nd May 2009, 12:46 AM
If I was in your neck of the woods I would be golfing in Ireland.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 12:57 AM
It's planned, just waiting for the time.

Going to stay with a golf-mad mate sth of Dublin and play Druidds Glen, Portmarnock, European Club and The Island, hit the west coast for Lahinch, Ballybunion and Doonbeg, then up to Nthrn Ire to play Castlerock, Portstewart, Portrush and County Down.

Just need a week to do it and enough £££ to fund it.

The Diet Coke version is Druidds Glen, Euro Club, Doonbeg, Ballybunion, Portrush and County Down.

So many destinations, so little time.

adlo
22nd May 2009, 01:04 AM
That Ireland list looks good. I hated Dublin, don't waste any time or money there. Stay near Lahinch, great area. I drooled over that course (looking not playing :( )

I am surprised Doonbeg makes the Diet Coke list.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I didn't mind Dublin, but I was only there for two days. I wouldn't go back other than to play golf.

Lots of good spots to see though. I want to go to Galway and check it out. An ex-girlfriend was from there and she used to absolutely rave about it.

Doonbeg makes the Diet Coke list because the two of us aren't complete archi kool-aiders. I have heard good things from people who tend to like the same things in courses as I do.

adlo
22nd May 2009, 01:13 AM
Yeah, we didn't stop in Galway, the Galway races were on and we were trying to have a relaxing time. An Irish bloke I used to play golf with insisted Galway was a must.

We stayed in Arklow, Co. Wicklow. If you are staying sth of Dublin you will be in the same area. European Club is oh so close. I never saw more than the front gates!

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 01:19 AM
Yeah, they live in Wicklow. Not exactly sure where precisely, but he says Euro Club and Druids Glen are both very close.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 01:19 AM
What are the roads like generally?

adlo
22nd May 2009, 01:23 AM
Not bad. Slow going. They were building a heap of bypasses a few years back, should be done by now, will save you hours. It was better than England though. Man, there are so many small frickin towns in Engalnd and no bypasses.

just
22nd May 2009, 04:19 AM
opinons are like arseholes, everyones got one, so now its my turn.

Just, am disappointed to read that, the L word should not be used around here even if its the reality. Whatever he said doesnt affect us, we can either believe ue or take it with a grain of salt of varying size according to taste :), but calling someone a liar is just too much.

Most people have credibility to back up what what they have said, there is no need to call em on it. If they are lying or stretching the truth they will get caught out in the end.

Blake

I was going to leave this alone so I don't further annoy the situation, however between yourself and Scottt you have managed to ascribe to me every low act under the sun and I'm just about sick of it. So I am going to lay it out for you. This is the last post of mine on this matter.

Zigwah here it is, this what I think, as you requested. If I am wrong I apologise unreservedly to Zigwah and will post whatever public mea culpa you request.

However here are some of the claims:

1. Has a chronic back problem that is so problematic that he is taking morphine (and self-confessedly drinks alcohol while doing so, surely a contra indication to the medication) to manage the pain.

My response is how is Zigwah managing to play golf at all. I have had a prolapsed disc, as have others on here, and at its worst I was hardly able to move off a couch, much less swing a golf club. Yet here we are presented with a chronic case that is so bad they prescribe morphine, to my knowledge a controlled and addictive drug. If it is indeed chronic and severe how does Zigwah manage to swing a golf club.

2. Zigwah claims that he has received no counselling for his service.

My response is this is false. Everyone in the Navy receives pre-deployment counselling sessions (they are compulsory), the ship will have a chaplain trained in counselling and a doctor onboard while deployed, in the case of traumatic events the Navy will also fly psychologists out to ships whilst on deployment to enage in preventative counselling, everyone is compulsorily screened on return (and they chase you until you have done this) and if you indicate that you have problems follow up counselling is provided. On exit from the Navy you are also inteviewed and counselled on the state of your mental health and any issues you are dealing with. Zigwah also claims there have been no mental health services available to him since leaving the Navy:

There is a lot of help but you don't get it until it is recognised as a compensable condition and that can take years to get that specialist help.
I have provided a link to the VVCS, which we are all informed about, costs nothing and for which he is eligible, it does not have to be recognised as a compensable condition.

3. Every time he is challanged he brings unrelated events to his that have no bearing on the matter and show his ignorance and a level of insensitivity which I find incredible.

For example, to support his case he keeps wheeling out OTAMA (when he actually means ONSLOW) example from the Sunday Night show. This occurred almost 30 years ago and the treatment of servicemen and women since then has changed markedly, it changed substantially even during my period of service. Its a poor example because it is unrelated to his own situation and far apart in time from Zigwah's stories.

The WESTRALIA fire is his new recent example. I was in Cockburn Sound during that fire, some of my own personnel were sent to assist. One of the deceased was a friend of both my wife and I. My wife was a pall bearer at her funeral. I don't take kindly to Zigwah using this as an example when it has no relation to his own situation.

Finally, this could have been dealt with in a calm manner, but Zigwah's method of operation (he has done this on multiple occasions to me) is to send me a PM, and then follow it up on the forum litterally minutes later with a series of foul mouthed rants stating that he has PM'ed me and that I have not responded, calling me all sorts of names under the sun. Unsurprisingly, I am not going to respond to this.
Zigwah clearly has issues he needs to deal with, I just don't think it helps when they are dragged on here and then conflated with sorts of other issues and egged on by the likes of Scottt.

Zigwah, I may have my issues with you and what you say, however I truly wish you well and if I am wrong I will post an apology.

Scottt, you are a degenerate, who for some reason lives for atagonising others and abusing them. You have questioned my integrity and my service. I may have problems with Zigwah and started this, but you have exacerbated this, seemingly for your own personal pleasure. You are a nasty piece of work.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 06:05 AM
I never questioned your service Just, and I only arked up after you snidely and indirectly questioned Ziggy's integrity. Which makes your indignance in the matter all the more hypocritical.

You don't know me from a bar of soap, so you can't begin to know my reasons for reacting so aggressively.

just
22nd May 2009, 06:20 AM
I never questioned your service Just, and I only arked up after you snidely and indirectly questioned Ziggy's integrity. Which makes your indignance in the matter all the more hypocritical.

Rubbish. You did question my service through snide innuendo a number of times during this thread. Don't back away now when you are shown up to be a fool.
There is great deal of difference between us.

My questioning of Zigwah may have been poorly done, but I argue and question through my own experience of these matters.

You have no experience and did it as nasty shit stir.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 06:34 AM
Feel free to quote my "snide innuendo" (in your endo! High five!! The Todd ftw).

Fishman Dan
22nd May 2009, 07:12 AM
Are you accusing me of faking MRI reports? Are you accusing me of taking morphine and god knows how many anti depressants for fun, are you accusing vet affairs and the doctors in this conspiracy.

I think looking at this thread we can accuse you of not taking your morphine.

Any pictures of trolls in your collection? Probably not, but it doesn't mean you're not one.

Eag's
22nd May 2009, 08:52 AM
Good post Just, summed things up perfectly.

jaybam
22nd May 2009, 08:56 AM
Yup well said Just. End of story. Shut her down :)

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 09:24 AM
Well written Just. Good to hear a civilized explanation. I look forward to a rebuttal of the same nature.

henno
22nd May 2009, 09:26 AM
I look forward to 20 beers tonight, and deleting the brain cells that remember this thread.

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 09:28 AM
I look forward to 20 beers tonight, and deleting the brain cells that remember this thread.

How do you know Ziggy is going to drink 20 beers?

Jono
22nd May 2009, 09:37 AM
Scottt, you are a degenerate, who for some reason lives for atagonising others and abusing them. You have questioned my integrity and my service. I may have problems with Zigwah and started this, but you have exacerbated this, seemingly for your own personal pleasure. You are a nasty piece of work.

Scottt, please read the above carefully.

When I said "go and practise your golf swing" in other threads, I was not referring to how good or bad your swing was. My point, in a joking way, was for you to stop spending your time and energy putting others down (eg. Tomo, PM and now Just) and do something productive (eg. working on your swing).

Sometimes you come across as a bull terrier chasing the scent of blood.

AndyP
22nd May 2009, 09:38 AM
I look forward to a rebuttal of the same nature.I fully expect another fueled rant.

markTHEblake
22nd May 2009, 09:39 AM
Lots of good spots to see though. I want to go to Galway and check it out.

Be careful - my ancestors are the original Blakes of Galway.

Flowergirl
22nd May 2009, 09:40 AM
How do you know Ziggy is going to drink 20 beers?

Johnny - your avatar -:smt038 - clever.

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 09:46 AM
Johnny - your avatar -:smt038 - clever.

All this talk of the Navy had the song stuck in my head. I thought it was appropriate to get it out there!

markTHEblake
22nd May 2009, 09:54 AM
Blake.
I was going to leave this alone so I don't further annoy the situation, however between yourself and Scottt you have managed to ascribe to me every low act under the sun and I'm just about sick of it.

Now I am offended :neutral: put in the same boat as Scott.....
We are even now.

Sorry, didnt mean to ascribe you to you a low act, even though I did. I just dont like to see that word used even if it is true. It is always possible that a person is lying doesnt know he is. ;)

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 09:57 AM
Scottt, please read the above carefully.

When I said "go and practise your golf swing" in other threads, I was not referring to how good or bad your swing was. My point, in a joking way, was for you to stop spending your time and energy putting others down (eg. Tomo, PM and now Just) and do something productive (eg. working on your swing).

Sometimes you come across as a bull terrier chasing the scent of blood.

Do you keep notes on me, Jono? Scuse me a sec while I close the blinds...

From memory there were a good few who took exception to Tomo's initial poor treatment of Braddles, the number of people aware of ParMaster's true story is widening by the week - the Sydney/NSW golf scene really is a pretty small place, and Just needs no assistance getting a blue started.

But thanks for dropping in to check on me. Again.

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 10:43 AM
Hahaha my name was dropped, dropped like a bomb, cool. :smt038

Looks like my time to chime in. In my books Scottys a legend. Go Scotty.

Jono
22nd May 2009, 11:43 AM
Do you keep notes on me, Jono?

You flatter yourself ... again. I was reading this thread before you chimed in. I thought what Just said was poignant hence my quote.

When more than one person on this forum thinks you're a ****, there's a good chance you are a **** ... on this forum anyway.

In Tomo's thread, after he gave the refund, other people were letting off. You, on the other hand, seemed to take pleasure in sinking your teeth in further.

virge666
22nd May 2009, 12:02 PM
Are you guys still crying ?

Build a bridge, drink some cement, harden up and walk over it.

This is a golf forum - not a soap opera.

AndyP
22nd May 2009, 12:03 PM
It's off topic. It belongs in the Is Scottt a degenerate thread.

zigwah
22nd May 2009, 12:38 PM
Blake

I was going to leave this alone so I don't further annoy the situation, however between yourself and Scottt you have managed to ascribe to me every low act under the sun and I'm just about sick of it. So I am going to lay it out for you. This is the last post of mine on this matter.

Zigwah here it is, this what I think, as you requested. If I am wrong I apologise unreservedly to Zigwah and will post whatever public mea culpa you request.

However here are some of the claims:

1. Has a chronic back problem that is so problematic that he is taking morphine (and self-confessedly drinks alcohol while doing so, surely a contra indication to the medication) to manage the pain.

My response is how is Zigwah managing to play golf at all. I have had a prolapsed disc, as have others on here, and at its worst I was hardly able to move off a couch, much less swing a golf club. Yet here we are presented with a chronic case that is so bad they prescribe morphine, to my knowledge a controlled and addictive drug. If it is indeed chronic and severe how does Zigwah manage to swing a golf club.

2. Zigwah claims that he has received no counselling for his service.

My response is this is false. Everyone in the Navy receives pre-deployment counselling sessions (they are compulsory), the ship will have a chaplain trained in counselling and a doctor onboard while deployed, in the case of traumatic events the Navy will also fly psychologists out to ships whilst on deployment to enage in preventative counselling, everyone is compulsorily screened on return (and they chase you until you have done this) and if you indicate that you have problems follow up counselling is provided. On exit from the Navy you are also inteviewed and counselled on the state of your mental health and any issues you are dealing with. Zigwah also claims there have been no mental health services available to him since leaving the Navy:

I have provided a link to the VVCS, which we are all informed about, costs nothing and for which he is eligible, it does not have to be recognised as a compensable condition.

3. Every time he is challanged he brings unrelated events to his that have no bearing on the matter and show his ignorance and a level of insensitivity which I find incredible.

For example, to support his case he keeps wheeling out OTAMA (when he actually means ONSLOW) example from the Sunday Night show. This occurred almost 30 years ago and the treatment of servicemen and women since then has changed markedly, it changed substantially even during my period of service. Its a poor example because it is unrelated to his own situation and far apart in time from Zigwah's stories.

The WESTRALIA fire is his new recent example. I was in Cockburn Sound during that fire, some of my own personnel were sent to assist. One of the deceased was a friend of both my wife and I. My wife was a pall bearer at her funeral. I don't take kindly to Zigwah using this as an example when it has no relation to his own situation.

Finally, this could have been dealt with in a calm manner, but Zigwah's method of operation (he has done this on multiple occasions to me) is to send me a PM, and then follow it up on the forum litterally minutes later with a series of foul mouthed rants stating that he has PM'ed me and that I have not responded, calling me all sorts of names under the sun. Unsurprisingly, I am not going to respond to this.
Zigwah clearly has issues he needs to deal with, I just don't think it helps when they are dragged on here and then conflated with sorts of other issues and egged on by the likes of Scottt.

Zigwah, I may have my issues with you and what you say, however I truly wish you well and if I am wrong I will post an apology.

1. I do take morphine and i drink alcohol with it, i also take diazapam and tofranil ( the latest in a long list) the reasons of why i drink alcohol are ones that i will not discuss here but will pm just about.

2. I don't have a prolapsed disc i have disc bugles (which people walk around with everyday, disc dessication and soft tissue dmage and scarring the pain is constant and the morphine just dulls the pain.

3. Mr doctor and my partner urged me to take up golf again, to get out of the house. To gain more flexibility and get out into social situations.

4.i have never had pre deployment counselling and the only counselling i have had offered was after the children overboard affair, which i couldn't go to because my PO said we were too busy. The doctor onboard the ship was a cockhead when i went to see about my back he gave me a tube of deep heat and sent me back to work. I was never counselled on return from the persian gulf and no one chased me.

5. When i was medically discharged from the navy i was discharged for depression anxiety and the back problems i had to see a physchologist while in the hospital at Cerberus which was just to determine my mental state. I also saw a shrink who said i had an adjustment disorder.

4. I have been to plenty of shrinks and done rehab courses paid for by vet affairs, But only just recently was i diagnosed my the vet affairs shrinks with what all civvie shrinks had been saying for years again i will not mention this

5. All i wanted was for you to tell me why you think i am a liar.

6. Are you absolutley certain that all the sailors onboard that day are not fighting for compensation?

7. The onslow situation responds exactly to my situation.

That is all i have to say

adlo
22nd May 2009, 12:40 PM
Both sides have had there say, lets leave it at that and get back to using this thread for random topics of conversation.

Or even Narwahls....

just
22nd May 2009, 12:42 PM
1. I do take morphine and i drink alcohol with it, i also take diazapam and tofranil ( the latest in a long list) the reasons of why i drink alcohol are ones that i will not discuss here but will pm just about.

2. I don't have a prolapsed disc i have disc bugles (which people walk around with everyday, disc dessication and soft tissue dmage and scarring the pain is constant and the morphine just dulls the pain.

3. Mr doctor and my partner urged me to take up golf again, to get out of the house. To gain more flexibility and get out into social situations.

4.i have never had pre deployment counselling and the only counselling i have had offered was after the children overboard affair, which i couldn't go to because my PO said we were too busy. The doctor onboard the ship was a cockhead when i went to see about my back he gave me a tube of deep heat and sent me back to work. I was never counselled on return from the persian gulf and no one chased me.

5. When i was medically discharged from the navy i was discharged for depression anxiety and the back problems i had to see a physchologist while in the hospital at Cerberus which was just to determine my mental state. I also saw a shrink who said i had an adjustment disorder.

4. I have been to plenty of shrinks and done rehab courses paid for by vet affairs, But only just recently was i diagnosed my the vet affairs shrinks with what all civvie shrinks had been saying for years again i will not mention this

5. All i wanted was for you to tell me why you think i am a liar.

6. Are you absolutley certain that all the sailors onboard that day are not fighting for compensation?

7. The onslow situation responds exactly to my situation.

That is all i have to say

Excellent response Zigwah. I may not agree with everything you say but if you feel I have wronged you in any way, I apologise unreservedly to you.

poidda
22nd May 2009, 01:01 PM
I think I'm gunna cry.
I love you guys !

This is exactly why that wanker thread is needed! Wanker.

AndyP
22nd May 2009, 01:01 PM
I think I'm gunna cry.
I love you guys !
Wanker!

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 01:12 PM
not sure what happened here. please ignore.

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 01:13 PM
http://www.frattoys.com/images/hug_it_out_sm.jpg

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 01:24 PM
Welcome to Hugsville.. Population Me and You.

gazgolf1
22nd May 2009, 03:58 PM
Waiting now for Scottt to jump back in and fugg it all up.

jaybam
22nd May 2009, 04:20 PM
yes.

razaar
22nd May 2009, 04:23 PM
Let he who has never told a lie post next.:)

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 05:01 PM
In Tomo's thread, after he gave the refund, other people were letting off. You, on the other hand, seemed to take pleasure in sinking your teeth in further.

In fact, no. What happened was after he finally gave the refund, a few people turned on Brad, suggesting he went about things the wrong way. I merely defended the steps he took to recoup his losses. Perhaps you ought to go find the thread and have a read?

EDIT - Just saw Raz's above post :lol:

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 06:39 PM
In fact, no. What happened was after he finally gave the refund, a few people turned on Brad, suggesting he went about things the wrong way. I merely defended the steps he took to recoup his losses. Perhaps you ought to go find the thread and have a read?

EDIT - Just saw Raz's above post :lol:

No scott you jumped in on a situation you knew nothing about. You came in guns blazing trying to big note yourself. You took the thread on face value without finding out facts just a bit of he say she say, nothing more nothing less.

Please admint that?? Can you?? Will you admit that??

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 07:00 PM
Let's not re-visit your attempt to rip Brad off honest mistake, Tomo. Go back and read the posts.

"F**k him, I have his money now", or something along those lines, wasn't it? You clearly still don't get it.

When I made my first post I was well aware of the back and forth you and Brad had prior to him posting publicly about it.

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 07:23 PM
See you don't know what happened, and then try to make a joke to cover it up.

People are right you are a wanker mate. I am glad we will never have to cross paths and that there is the internet between you and need cause you are very mean person.

Also I'm not going to leave because of people like you. I think you should leave because of the way you treat other people.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 07:31 PM
No one said anything about anyone leaving, Tomson.

If you don't feel you did the wrong thing in your dealings with Brad, why did you abandon Tomson79 (http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/member.php?u=2386) and start a new account after the shitstorm that was caused?

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 07:40 PM
I left because of people like you. You must have spoken to Brad and dealt with him personally to know what was actually said between us.. is that correct??

Then with other members support they said share you advice on clubmaking and clubs, which I did upon my return and I have tried to do.

The only advice you offer is to put people down, not cool.

Again nice change of topic to why I left and not to answer the orginal question, do you really know what went on? :mrgreen:

Thank you for pointing out that I am Tomson79, but I think all the smart people in the real world figured that out a while ago, but hats of to you.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 07:44 PM
Yes. I know what went on. I know what was agreed via PM, what was reneged on and so on.

So if you decided after four days away to come back, why not just start using Tomson79 again? Why open a new account?

And try to keep in mind that it was you who brought this back up.

adlo
22nd May 2009, 07:46 PM
Boys.....

http://ludix.com/moriarty/images/letcover.jpg

Yossarian
22nd May 2009, 07:49 PM
You killed the band Yoko

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 07:52 PM
As far as I am concerned that episode was buried, but Tomson clearly has a lingering anger. Bit strange that he would want to revisit it.

But I would love to know why he jetisoned his account if he feels he was squeeky clean in his dealings and behaviour...

markTHEblake
22nd May 2009, 07:53 PM
So if you decided after four days away to come back, why not just start using Tomson79 again? Why open a new account?

Nobody cares.

But if you really want, ring a few mates back home and ask them to check it out.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 07:54 PM
Jono and Tomson cared enough to bring it back up. And I care enough about being tarred by revisionist history to defend myself, so I guess that makes three...

Yossarian
22nd May 2009, 07:56 PM
Is this place always like this?:neutral:

adlo
22nd May 2009, 07:56 PM
There is an episode every few weeks.

Yossarian
22nd May 2009, 07:59 PM
8-) If I fail my exams as a result of following all these threads I will make a point of starting a fight with someone here :twisted:

Ned
22nd May 2009, 08:06 PM
All kinds of personalities on OZgolf.

Some are of the Club Ho variety, some are the Forum Ho Groupy thing, some are just the Shyte Stirring Ho types and some are a combination of all three.:neutral:

Yossarian
22nd May 2009, 08:07 PM
What was once here is no more.

3oneday
22nd May 2009, 08:09 PM
Is this place always like this?:neutral:

do what I did for this thread (2 days ago), Thread tools, Ignore this thread.

I only looked at who was online and saw it was still bouncing around ;) I think I left on page 2 :lol:

3oneday
22nd May 2009, 08:10 PM
Can you change the number on his jumper to read S58 ?

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 08:12 PM
Hey scott, you and jono brought it back up not me. You had better go back and check that out.

So can you answer my questions
1) Did you have personal dealings with brad
2) Do you know what actually went on, and what was said between us.

I've been more then happy to answer you questions on why I left and why I changed my nick. Can you please offer me the same courtesy and answer my questions.

Cheers

Yossarian
22nd May 2009, 08:14 PM
Ditto

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the last page, Tomson, see post 180.

Yes I have dealt with Brad.
Yes I know what went on via PM - which you never challenged when it was revealed.

We both know why you dumped your infected account.

LarryLong
22nd May 2009, 08:15 PM
Happy Festivus, everybody!

zigwah
22nd May 2009, 08:18 PM
I'm certain that initially there was communication break down that, then detriorated between just and myself and hopefully we are on the same page now. I am sorry and embarrased at what transpired, but would probably do the same thing. To all others involved please think before you speak, and i hold no ill fedelings towards any of the comments that were made.

zig

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the last page, Tomson, see post 180.

Yes I have dealt with Brad.
Yes I know what went on via PM - which you never challenged when it was revealed.

We both know why you dumped your infected account.

Cool that good, I just wanted to know why you were sticking up for him so much. Now I know thats great. Friends should stick up for other friends.

So why didn't I orginally give his money back then.... why do you think I would have bucked at it, I'm not poor and I didn't care if I had the putter back, by all the gear that I have do you think a putter would really make all the difference to me, heck I could send you one and I wouldn't notice it. Would you like me to send you a putter?? Not scratched honest....

People know its me Tomson = Tomson79 I thoght I made that pretty obvious.

And just to remind you, you brought this back up with jono not me.. go back and check it out again, and again, and again and have a close read of it. All i said was my name was mention.

rodders
22nd May 2009, 08:25 PM
Guess who this is?

zigwah
22nd May 2009, 08:31 PM
me?

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 08:32 PM
So why didn't I orginally give his money back then.... why do you think I would have bucked at it, I'm not poor and I didn't care if I had the putter back, by all the gear that I have do you think a putter would really make all the difference to me, heck I could send you one and I wouldn't notice it. Would you like me to send you a putter?? Not scratched honest....

Cool. PM sent!

Dotty
22nd May 2009, 08:34 PM
Back to the original topic, that's good to hear Zig.

I suppose the big test will be whether the modem can be unplugged, when things heat up next time.

Best wishes, as we enjoy your company. (Well, most of the time.;))

Tomson
22nd May 2009, 08:34 PM
I have an odssey no 1 white hot, scotty cameron newport custom shop, kombi, squareback, another white hot tomorrow.

You're choice. Buffing scratches out now.

zigwah
22nd May 2009, 08:36 PM
Back to the original topic, that's good to hear Zig.

I suppose the big test will be whether the modem can be unplugged, when things heat up next time.

Best wishes, as we enjoy your company. (Well, most of the time.;))

I doubt it dotty, cause i was brought to fight to the death for something you really believe in.

But on the other hand i do not want to be alienated from this place because i like it.

Zig

u8ergolfer
22nd May 2009, 08:42 PM
Guess who this is?

Aaron from Masterchef.........

Johnny Canuck
22nd May 2009, 08:48 PM
I'm certain that initially there was communication break down that, then detriorated between just and myself and hopefully we are on the same page now. I am sorry and embarrased at what transpired, but would probably do the same thing. To all others involved please think before you speak, and i hold no ill fedelings towards any of the comments that were made.

zig

Zig, you can't even get any recognition in your own thread!
Glad to see that it all worked out.

Tomson,
Loving the X-Forged and the Adams hybrid, thanks again.

Scottt,
I'll send you a pm soon regarding the pm you sent. Some interesting stuff (that relates to nothing here by the way)

Canada, always neutral.

Dotty
22nd May 2009, 09:19 PM
I doubt it dotty, cause i was brought to fight to the death for something you really believe in.

But on the other hand i do not want to be alienated from this place because i like it.

Zig
Even before the internet, there was the term 'Pyrrhic Victory'.

No need to alienate yourself from here.
I could relate to your original pro-am golf-cart story. (For me substitute my brother, Tooheys New and a Gemini.) Fortunately, I now see things from the other point of view, with more emphasis on other's trust and the consequences, if things went wrong for your brother.

Take care.

Scottt
22nd May 2009, 09:21 PM
I'd completely forgotten the pro-am beer story was Zigwahs :lol:

Ned
22nd May 2009, 09:29 PM
I have an odssey no 1 white hot, scotty cameron newport custom shop, kombi, squareback, another white hot tomorrow.

You're choice. Buffing scratches out now.

Ill take the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop!!!!!!:lol:

zigwah
22nd May 2009, 09:30 PM
Ill take the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop!!!!!!:lol:

I can feel the putts draining from everywhere from the cult thst will become Lajosi

Beetle34
22nd May 2009, 11:38 PM
Hey zig, were you a navy cook?

dc68
23rd May 2009, 12:04 AM
Oh FFS Lock it.

zigwah
23rd May 2009, 12:16 AM
that doesnt happen here dc

markTHEblake
23rd May 2009, 12:31 AM
Hey zig, were you a navy cook?

who called the cook a what?

zigwah
23rd May 2009, 12:47 AM
who called the cook a ****.

who called the cumt a cook

markTHEblake
23rd May 2009, 01:26 AM
No wonder the **** were always angry.

AndyP
23rd May 2009, 08:52 AM
that doesnt happen here dcIt doesn't happen when people dig their own holes.

Tomo
23rd May 2009, 11:23 AM
Do you keep notes on me, Jono? Scuse me a sec while I close the blinds...

From memory there were a good few who took exception to Tomo's initial poor treatment of Braddles, the number of people aware of ParMaster's true story is widening by the week - the Sydney/NSW golf scene really is a pretty small place, and Just needs no assistance getting a blue started.

But thanks for dropping in to check on me. Again.

What did I do????

Scottt
23rd May 2009, 06:07 PM
Sorry, it was a shortening of Tomson...

Tomo
23rd May 2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah I worked that out later Scotty.

At first I thought I was in deep shit for lurking again.

grandmasterb
25th May 2009, 12:11 PM
THANK YOU...

sms316
25th May 2009, 12:17 PM
So you post the picture again (even as a reply)?

There is a report post icon on the bottom LHS of the post.

grandmasterb
25th May 2009, 07:37 PM
So you post the picture again (even as a reply)?

There is a report post icon on the bottom LHS of the post.

I've reported it twice and nothing has happened hence me asking politely if the poster could remove it himself.

AndyP
25th May 2009, 07:53 PM
grandmasterb is a liar!

or clicking on the wrong button.

I couldn't be bothered removing it, you either laugh or you don't.

Yossarian
25th May 2009, 07:55 PM
Are you being serious grandmasterb? If you do take offense I'll remove it although some of the stuff that has occurred in this thread makes it seem pretty tame in comparison.

grandmasterb
25th May 2009, 08:06 PM
grandmasterb is a liar!

or clicking on the wrong button.

I couldn't be bothered removing it, you either laugh or you don't.

Just proves my point about this site then :roll:

Are you being serious grandmasterb? If you do take offense I'll remove it although some of the stuff that has occurred in this thread makes it seem pretty tame in comparison.

YES it does offend me as my best mates little boy just happens to mentally challenged and i know what they go through from day to day and the effort it takes for him to be able to "socialise" in the forms of physical activity that we take for granted and here you guys are taking the piss FFS!!!

henno
25th May 2009, 08:07 PM
I have a family member who has Down's Sydrome, and I vote it stays.

So that's one-all.

grandmasterb
25th May 2009, 08:19 PM
I have a family member who has Down's Sydrome, and I vote it stays.

So that's one-all.

I dont really care what you think though henno, i find it offensive and would like it removed.

No voting is required, no smart arse replies required but feel free to dribble on :roll:

adlo
25th May 2009, 08:21 PM
I ask that you delete this photo please its absolutely appalling :roll:

Other than that this thread is a prime example of why people need to learn to not take the internet so serious!!!

I dont really care what you think though henno, i find it offensive and would like it removed.

No voting is required, no smart arse replies required but feel free to dribble on :roll:

Aren't you taking your internet a little serious?

Iain
25th May 2009, 08:22 PM
I don't think Henno's being a smart arse, just putting his 2c in....

Yossarian
25th May 2009, 08:22 PM
Seeing as the original point of the picture was to highlight the stupidity of getting into arguments on the internet I’ll remove it without a fight.
That said I know people that suffer mental disabilities as well, and feel tremendously sorry for them and tremendously grateful for my health and mental capacities, but that poster is still funny.

Russ
25th May 2009, 08:30 PM
I'm with henno.

My Uncle had Down-Syndrome (passed away about 10 years ago, about 45 y/o).

He was awesome - and that image is funny.

grandmasterb
25th May 2009, 08:35 PM
Aren't you taking your internet a little serious?

No i dont, i asked a simple request for a picture to be removed as i found it offensive then others had to put there 2 bits in and add to there post count.

I don't think Henno's being a smart arse, just putting his 2c in....

Did anyone ask for it???

Seeing as the original point of the picture was to highlight the stupidity of getting into arguments on the internet I’ll remove it without a fight.
That said I know people that suffer mental disabilities as well, and feel tremendously sorry for them and tremendously grateful for my health and mental capacities, but that poster is still funny.

Thank you Yossarian.

AndyP
25th May 2009, 08:38 PM
It still hasn't been reported.

adlo
25th May 2009, 08:38 PM
Can I report it to make you happy?!

Yossarian
25th May 2009, 08:42 PM
Can you report yourself? Just for the attention?

AndyP
25th May 2009, 08:44 PM
I should have been reported for calling gmb a liar. That's unacceptable!

Iain
25th May 2009, 08:49 PM
Did anyone ask for it???

Sorry, I didn't realise that you were the only one that is allowed to have an opinion....

Someone report me..... Andy, if you report me, I'll report you!!!

PeteyD
25th May 2009, 08:58 PM
I just reported all of you.

Yossarian
25th May 2009, 08:58 PM
:smt038

Ned
25th May 2009, 08:59 PM
Hey GMB, did you end up getting that TM Driver off Courty ???

AndyP
25th May 2009, 08:59 PM
I just reported all of you.Cool! Report ignored, just like the rest of them.

Ned
25th May 2009, 09:00 PM
Ziggy, mate you are a legend, to have this thread hijacked by so many personalities, politics, egos and attitudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henno, catch up son will ya:smt108

Ned
25th May 2009, 09:01 PM
Cool! Report ignored, just like the rest of them.

Mustn't have been Essendon supporters!!!!!:lol:

rodders
25th May 2009, 09:06 PM
Andy, if it makes you any happier, my dogs take a crap at windy hill on a daily basis.

Johnny Canuck
25th May 2009, 09:07 PM
This thread is retarded.

Yossarian
25th May 2009, 09:09 PM
This thread is retarded.

Careful :mrgreen:

grandmasterb
25th May 2009, 09:09 PM
Hey GMB, did you end up getting that TM Driver off Courty ???

No

PeteyD
25th May 2009, 09:11 PM
Cool! Report ignored, just like the rest of them.

And I just reported this monkey. They let anyone in here now.

henno
25th May 2009, 09:12 PM
Did anyone ask for it??

No-one asked for yours either.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2135/headupyourass2.jpg

Ned
25th May 2009, 09:13 PM

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

PeteyD
25th May 2009, 09:24 PM
I think the NSW supporters will find that post offensive Henno.

Ned
25th May 2009, 09:25 PM

And he gets to reach around the front as well!