PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Book 2009/2010

poidda
14th May 2009, 12:15 PM
Anyone buy these at all? If so keen to trade things out of it? ie, I want as many of the 2 for 1 Roar tickets if people don't use them.

Eag's
14th May 2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah, we buy these every year mate, some great value in them for sure.
I will tear out the Roar tickets from ours, you are welcome to them :)

poidda
14th May 2009, 01:59 PM
Yeah, we buy these every year mate, some great value in them for sure.
I will tear out the Roar tickets from ours, you are welcome to them :)

Nice one Eags. Cheers. Let me know if there's any you want out of mine.

AndyP
14th May 2009, 02:01 PM
How many Roar tickets are there in the book?
I probably wouldn't use any more than one. Then again, we don't use that much out of it, but it doesn't take much to get your money's worth.

poidda
14th May 2009, 02:16 PM
How many Roar tickets are there in the book?
I probably wouldn't use any more than one. Then again, we don't use that much out of it, but it doesn't take much to get your money's worth.

There's 3.

There's also 3 Brisbane Lions tickets which probably wont use. As you said, it takes bugger all to get your money back.

BrisWesty
14th May 2009, 08:23 PM
Nice one Eags. Cheers. Let me know if there's any you want out of mine.

Why would Eags want your tickets if he's just given you his? Just kidding.

You can have my Roar tickets too if you want, poidda. PM me too.

Scottt
14th May 2009, 08:26 PM
Wow, the Roar's not real popular...

jaybam
14th May 2009, 08:38 PM
Read a thing in the paper today that the roar is trying to do a mebership drive but have increased their season tickets to over 300 dollars. Thats more than the broncos at 240. Bit rich.

TheTrueReview
14th May 2009, 09:15 PM
Poidda,

You can have mine also. PM me your address & I'll post them.

poidda
15th May 2009, 09:34 AM
Read a thing in the paper today that the roar is trying to do a mebership drive but have increased their season tickets to over 300 dollars. Thats more than the broncos at 240. Bit rich.

Yeah that's right Jaybam. Our season ticket has gone from $176 to $345 in one foul money grabbing swoop. There are 3 extra games, but it works out to be a 40% rise per game. Even kids prices have doubled from 10-20 bucks, and game day tickets from $23 - $32.

It ceases to amaze me what ****ing morons run this club.

So this is how this thread started. A lot of existing members are telling the club they can get ****ed with their memberships and using these vouchers instead. The club will get the same per ticket as they did last year.

The main this this will affect is the crowds. Fools

jaybam
15th May 2009, 07:27 PM
Yeah cant see them wining any new fans with prices like that.When will people learn just because you increase the price of something doesnt mean you are going to make more money. Will drive more people away instead of new bood.