PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Cally xtour 460(10.5*) with fuji 26.3 platform r shaft $110 + post

Lucasto23
13th May 2009, 09:14 PM
Guys clearing out the cupboard to make some new purchases.

This is the 460 tour that is .5* open face and has the tour platform fuji shaft, sharpo dual compound semi cord grip with 3 papers.

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_FK0001W_A_cn_E_60 for info on shaft if you want.

it is reg shaft that plays very firm and gives a nice high ball flight.

it is in 7 out of 10 due to a ding on the toe that is not visible at address it is 1cm in lenght and 2mm deep. my last pro accidently struck it with a club during a lesson:x other wise it is pretty squeey clean.

$110 + postage and pick up available for brisbane. my drop it off if not out of my way.

Will have photo's up on friday

Lucasto23
15th May 2009, 01:41 PM
Bump

Fishman Dan
15th May 2009, 01:47 PM
People have tried to sell their x460 Tour's (stiff) in the past here without a nibble at anything over $100.

Come back when you have thought this through ;)

Lucasto23
15th May 2009, 02:02 PM
People have tried to sell their x460 Tour's (stiff) in the past here without a nibble at anything over $100.

Come back when you have thought this through ;)

I'm just surprised that i haven't even gotten a low ball from a newbie doh.

what your really saying is no chance go to the bay?

Fishman Dan
15th May 2009, 02:08 PM
I ended up selling through another forum, but it was a case of the club sitting around for a while un-used. My impression was that it isn't one of Callaway's more attractive offerings, although I thought it was a seriously good driver (or shaft, or both!).

Lucasto23
15th May 2009, 02:13 PM
I ended up selling through another forum, but it was a case of the club sitting around for a while un-used. My impression was that it isn't one of Callaway's more attractive offerings, although I thought it was a seriously good driver (or shaft, or both!).

Cool, it is a driver that i think is great too. it's just not getting the use now as i've gone to a lower loft and that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I think i will list it on that other site as well.;)