PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Adams A3OS Hybrid 22* 4h

simmsy
13th May 2009, 06:05 PM
Anyone got one of these they don't like anymore in Reg flex with the Prolaunch Platinum shaft?

Flag the above. I'm buying one next week at the request of Adlo.
sorry to all for the inconvenience.:lol:

adlo
13th May 2009, 08:24 PM
Still fishing for one of these?

The dollar is back up, I am pretty sure I have seen them go cheap on US Ebay?

The release of the A4OS has made them cheap.

The Walrus
13th May 2009, 09:17 PM
I picked up a 19 deg from the US for $130 delivered! Its a 3 and they sent me a headcover for a 4! I complained and they gave me back $25...bargain!

Only had it out twice but its feeling good....still not sure if a BUL 5 wood wouldnt be better though! LOL

simmsy
13th May 2009, 11:47 PM
mmm...I can pick one up for $150 from newman&brooks or caddyshack here in Perth, might just go and get one if I can't find a preloved one here.

adlo
14th May 2009, 12:18 AM
mmm...I can pick one up for $150 from newman&brooks or caddyshack here in Perth, might just go and get one if I can't find a preloved one here.
So just buy one from there already simmsy, you tight arse :mrgreen:

You have been taking so long waiting for one of these to pop up second hand, it isn't going to happen. You could have put aside $1 a day since you first asked for one and you would have enough money for a shiny new one.

simmsy
14th May 2009, 12:32 AM
nah,nah,nah matey!
i had been looking at getting a 2h and ditching the 3 wood when i had the BUL. Happy with my 3 wood now but looking for a bit more consistency on the long irons.
Will go and buy one when i get back from up north.
Hopefully that will keep you off my back!!:mrgreen:

adlo
14th May 2009, 12:35 AM
All I am hearing is A3OS this and A3OS that. All sounds the same.

simmsy
14th May 2009, 12:39 AM
do you mean all your hearing is blah..blah..friggin blah!!!!
Ok I'll get on with it I promise! in fact i will make it my pledge to all on ozgolf that i won't beg for anything else until i fulfil my a3os requirements!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

.....original post edited at the request of Adlo.

adlo
14th May 2009, 12:43 AM
Deal. Just think how much the A3OS #4 will bring you.

If one shows up in here, good for you, but to this day I have never seen an A3 OS get sold on a forum.

damoocow
18th May 2009, 06:39 PM
played recently with a guy with a full a3os set - those clubs looked great, especially the 3/4/5/ hybrids - do they play as nice as they look ?

adlo
18th May 2009, 08:44 PM
damo, they are stupid easy to hit.

And I mean stupid easy. I had a few rounds with simmsy's on loan. Cannons. If they launched higher I would own them. I need shallower faced clubs off the deck though.

Johnny Canuck
18th May 2009, 08:51 PM
Simmsy just got super excited because someone posted in this forum. No luck Simmsy!

adlo
18th May 2009, 08:55 PM
Simmsy just got super excited because someone posted in this forum. No luck Simmsy!

:lol:

Johnny Canuck
18th May 2009, 09:13 PM
I love my A3 Boxer 3hybrid. Super easy to hit. My only complaint is that it goes too far.

The Walrus
18th May 2009, 09:43 PM
I dont love mine but starting to like it! Still not sure if I'd have been better off with a 5 wood!

simmsy
18th May 2009, 10:17 PM

like a fat kid in a lolly shop!