PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow golfing enthusiasts

Ferrins
12th May 2009, 07:25 PM
Thankyou for taking the time to allow me to intoduce myself.
I am an avid golfer who resides in Brisbane Qld and Dodjes Ferry Tasmania. I'm an ordinary member of Nudgee GC in Qld and Tasmania GC. I had a 10 year break from golf but took it up again in September last year. I was a very active sportsman when I was younger and enjoyed alot of travelling overseas and interstate with tennis. In my early 40's now and finding golf a very agreeable sporting pursuit.
I would like to be good enough to compete in Australian amateur events and have a dream of travelling around Australia in a cool campervan and having a shot at the over 50's circuit.
I enjoy playing golf with anyone who appriciates the game for what it is and respects the etiquette and rules. However I am quite happy to play with anyone because it's a game that should be inclusive.
I looking forward to the interaction with the members of this site and I hope that some of my contributions are of interest.

dc68
12th May 2009, 07:28 PM
Welcome Chris.

Minor_Threat
12th May 2009, 07:30 PM
Hey mate welcome..

jaybam
12th May 2009, 07:33 PM
Welcome mate. Why not put your name down for the Nudgee plate with this group of misfits. Good luck with your ambitions.

rodders
12th May 2009, 07:36 PM
Welcome Ferrins. I used to be a member of TasGC in the early 90's - great course! Living so close by must be a real bonus for you.

Mayhem
12th May 2009, 07:37 PM
Welcome mate

Courty
12th May 2009, 07:39 PM
Welcome Ferris.

Dazza
12th May 2009, 07:44 PM
Welcome Ferrins.

razaar
12th May 2009, 07:48 PM
I'm sure there is a story here. Welcome to the forum.:)

just
12th May 2009, 07:48 PM
Welcome!

Dotty
12th May 2009, 07:55 PM
Don't worry, be happy.

Welcome aboard.

Ferrins
12th May 2009, 07:57 PM
Going to have a run in the Nudgee Cup for sure.

adlo
12th May 2009, 08:09 PM
Bonjour

Jarro
12th May 2009, 08:14 PM
G'day

sms316
21st August 2013, 10:05 AM
Welcome Ferrins. You sound like an interesting dude.

Captain Nemo
21st August 2013, 10:09 AM
Thankyou for taking the time to allow me to intoduce myself.
I am an avid golfer who resides in Brisbane Qld and Dodjes Ferry Tasmania. I'm an ordinary member of Nudgee GC in Qld and Tasmania GC. I had a 10 year break from golf but took it up again in September last year. I was a very active sportsman when I was younger and enjoyed alot of travelling overseas and interstate with tennis. In my early 40's now and finding golf a very agreeable sporting pursuit.
I would like to be good enough to compete in Australian amateur events and have a dream of travelling around Australia in a cool campervan and having a shot at the over 50's circuit.
I enjoy playing golf with anyone who appriciates the game for what it is and respects the etiquette and rules. However I am quite happy to play with anyone because it's a game that should be inclusive.
I looking forward to the interaction with the members of this site and I hope that some of my contributions are of interest.

Love this part.
:smt023

davepuppies
22nd August 2013, 06:24 PM
Ha Ha!

Pure gold!

Ferrins
22nd August 2013, 08:58 PM
"I would like to be good enough to compete in Australian amateur events and have a dream of travelling around Australia in a cool campervan and having a shot at the over 50's circuit."
I hope Krishna can cook.