PDA

View Full Version : Week commencing 27th April

haysey
29th April 2009, 12:25 PM
Played stableford at Cairns with Cookie this morning.

38 points
1 wipe
2 one pointers

Back to impersonating a single figure handicapper for the monthly medal this weekend:roll:

Eag's
29th April 2009, 12:31 PM
Nice work haysey :smt023

Jarro
29th April 2009, 01:14 PM
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/assets_c/2009/02/YouDaManJesus-thumb-500x435.jpg

Julie
29th April 2009, 06:33 PM
Good on you Haysey!8-)

Tomson
29th April 2009, 07:00 PM
Played stableford at Cairns with Cookie this morning.

38 points
1 wipe
2 one pointers

Back to impersonating a single figure handicapper for the monthly medal this weekend:roll:

The course was playing easy..

cough 44 cough... bullsh&t
:mrgreen:

haysey
29th April 2009, 07:34 PM
The course was playing easy..

cough 44 cough... bullsh&t
:mrgreen:

Anchor dragger. 2 under with 4 to play and you finished with what again??:twisted:

Well played:smt023

And thanks Jules, Eags and Jarro

Tomson
29th April 2009, 08:16 PM
Anchor dragger. 2 under with 4 to play and you finished with what again??:twisted:

Well played:smt023

And thanks Jules, Eags and Jarro

From the driving range I would have thought you could have heard something rattling.. :mrgreen:

Courty
29th April 2009, 08:50 PM
From the driving range I would have thought you could have heard something rattling.. :mrgreen:

From the 18th green I would have thought you could hear our sledging. :razz:

Courty
29th April 2009, 08:51 PM
Oh yeah, nice shooting Tomson & Haysey

(burglars) :?

AndyP
29th April 2009, 10:19 PM
29/04/2009, Camden Lakeside, Social Game with Jono.

6 pars.
7 bogeys.
5 others.
Score 47-44-91 nett 80 (Par 36-36-72)

I didn't hit anything very well today, the swing just felt a bit off. I found the greens too fast for me too, so I had plenty of putts. Nett 80 isn't too bad in the end. A solid patch from 9 to 15 added some respectability (excluding the triple resulting from a rake left against the inside edge of a bunker catching my ball).

Next round: I will try to get some holes in at Pacific Dunes on Friday morning, and I'm still hoping to play my Robina Woods birthday round this weekend some time.

razaar
30th April 2009, 10:09 AM
Pacific harbour obviously too easy. 15yo kid leads the Qld mens strokeplay with a 66.
Dunno Dick, PH can be brutal in the wind; it will be interesting to see what the winning total is.

Flowergirl
30th April 2009, 10:16 AM
Stableford yesterday. Case of what could of been!!!

37 points.

I had
1 x4 pointer
7 x 3 pointers
3 x 2 pointers
7 x 1 pointers!!!!!!!!

Talk about inconsistant!!!!!!!! Lovely bunker save on the 3rd par 3 - out of the sand into the hole.:mrgreen:

PeteyD
30th April 2009, 05:14 PM
I think 69er was being a bit sarcastic.

Scottt
30th April 2009, 06:26 PM
Next round: I will try to get some holes in at Pacific Dunes on Friday morning, and I'm still hoping to play my Robina Woods birthday round this weekend some time.

Report back on what you think of the course. I'd be intersted to hear.

Flavzz
30th April 2009, 07:41 PM
Hey all, slept in past tee off time today :smt013 then met the boys at the 10th for the back nine at Patawolonga South and had the best nine ever there, broke 40 for the first time. Started off not so well, bog par bog double :evil: then broke out the big guns, came home with 4 consecutive pars and a 10 metre birdie on the last :)

Had a 39 total = +3

1 Birdie
5 Pars
2 bog
1 DB (missed a short bogie putt.....puhh)

Loving the game atm, short irons still good and driving getting better. Course management is helping my game a lot too. Try play Willunga next week

Mayhem
30th April 2009, 08:22 PM
Talk about inconsistant!!!!!!!! Lovely bunker save on the 3rd par 3 - out of the sand into the hole.:mrgreen:

Nice shot there mate. Love Bunker saves. If you ignore the fact the you should not be in bunkers in the first place....................holing it out of the bunkers is an exciting shot.

AndyP
1st May 2009, 12:15 AM
Report back on what you think of the course. I'd be intersted to hear.Unfortunately it will have to wait. It has been bucketing down here, and a long day at work today will see me take it easy tomorrow morning.

I hope I am in this job long enough to get a couple of trips to Newcastle to play a few good courses around.

Scottt
1st May 2009, 12:18 AM
IMO, that rain might not be so unfortunate. When I played PD after not much rain, a good part of six holes was underwater. I'd hate to see it after a downpour.

Grunt
1st May 2009, 07:42 AM
I really like PD, maybe only a few holes that are not to the standard of the others. The front nine is penal for those that miss the fairway.

PeteyD
1st May 2009, 08:13 AM
I am gutted. Was supposed to be playing in the Memorial Tournament at Reddy Bay today. Biggest day outside of the champs. Get a call when I arrive at the course and #2 is sick and can't go to school. So back home I come :(

Jarro
1st May 2009, 08:15 AM
Back luck PD, but the kids do come first.

Social hit with Pete, Shaz and Eag's yesterday at Nudgee.

82 off the stick with 30 putts 8) ... 13 of which were on the front 9.

PeteyD
1st May 2009, 08:19 AM
Indeed they do. 13 putts, nice. 17 not so nice ;)

jimandr
1st May 2009, 05:24 PM
35 points at Camden Valley today in what was essentially a practice round under comp conditions. My ball striking was so much better today than it has been. I enjoyed the round, which is more than I can say for the last few.

Fairways = 9 of 14
Greens in reg = 8 of 18
Putts = 35, 3 threeputts, 1 birdie
Up and Down = 3 of 7
Sand Saves = 0 of 3

Grunt
1st May 2009, 05:27 PM
Look out Matt, Jim is back!

If I had known you were off Jim we could have had a joint Matchplay practice round.

Scottt
1st May 2009, 06:44 PM
Wouldn't have been any fun, Grunt. He had his iPod with him and was listening to Eye of the Tiger on repeat for the duration of the round, carrying his bag so he could do a spot of shadow boxing while he skipped down the fairway. :lol:

Grunt
1st May 2009, 07:15 PM
Now you have just got me thinking of Jim dancing down the fairway shadow boxing. That is not something that seems right. ;)

Scottt
1st May 2009, 07:19 PM
It's most certainly not :lol:

Courty
1st May 2009, 08:23 PM
I had a smooth 11 points in a 9 hole chook run this arve. :oops:

3 massive pulls off the tee for 3 wipes. :roll:

Jarro
1st May 2009, 08:26 PM
3 massive pulls for 3 wipes. :roll:

Ewwwwww, sounds messy :shock:

Sasquatch
1st May 2009, 11:09 PM
I played in 9 hole chook run at Parkwood today. This is a new Friday afternoon competition if anyone is interested in playing sometime. Course is in great condition.
17 points
2 wipes
4 of 7 fairways
3 greens
3 pars

Flowergirl
2nd May 2009, 09:18 AM
Back luck PD, but the kids do come first.

Social hit with Pete, Shaz and Eag's yesterday at Nudgee.

82 off the stick with 30 putts 8) ... 13 of which were on the front 9.

Nice one Jarro. :smt038

haysey
2nd May 2009, 01:02 PM
Played Gordonvales monthly medal today for a 75 nett 66 (par 70)

3 bogeys in the last 5 holes killed any chance of going really low:cry:

With any luck the handicap should see another chopping.

AndyP
2nd May 2009, 01:22 PM
You're getting on a bit of a roll there, Haysey. Well done.

Courty
2nd May 2009, 04:53 PM
Played Gordonvales monthly medal today for a 75 nett 66 (par 70)

3 bogeys in the last 5 holes killed any chance of going really low:cry:

With any luck the handicap should see another chopping.

Why can't you shoot these scores in an OZgolf round? :p

Jarro
2nd May 2009, 05:01 PM

All the wankers he plays with must bring him down :roll:

Thanks Reenie :mrgreen:

Courty
2nd May 2009, 05:22 PM
What a disaster todays round turned out to be, and in a monthly medal, too. :roll:

Everything that could go wrong, did. I hit everything today: blocks, cuts, pulls, shanks, flubs. I found myself chipping out sideways and even backwards on more than half the holes. When I finally got to the greens, I couldn't buy a putt.

92 gross
85 nett

5 fairways
3 greens
32 putts

7 pars
6 bogies
1 double
4 others (all triple bogies, all par 4s)

:oops:

AndyP
2nd May 2009, 05:27 PM
With your handicap, you should be calling doubles "others", like I do. So the next one will be a good one, right?

Courty
2nd May 2009, 05:35 PM
So the next one will be a good one, right?

I hope so. :cry:

adlo
2nd May 2009, 06:09 PM
Nothing special today. Struggled on recently cored greens. Had at least 4 or 5 putts that would have dropped on normal greens, and that proved to be the difference between a decent score and todays average score.

31 points, 18/13
11 Fairways
6 GIR
1/3 SS

Approach shots let me down today.

Oh well, there is always next week. At least I won my 1st round club matchplay match by forfeit :)

Tomson
2nd May 2009, 06:31 PM
What a disaster todays round turned out to be, and in a monthly medal, too. :roll:

Everything that could go wrong, did. I hit everything today: blocks, cuts, pulls, shanks, flubs. I found myself chipping out sideways and even backwards on more than half the holes. When I finally got to the greens, I couldn't buy a putt.

92 gross
85 nett

5 fairways
3 greens
32 putts

7 pars
6 bogies
1 double
4 others (all triple bogies, all par 4s)

Courty I feel your pain about today... what a mess.

I am now going to sit in the corner... and think of a happy place.. Disneyland (slowy rocking back and forth.)

razaar
2nd May 2009, 07:06 PM
Finished double, double, bogie for 75 and didn't hit a bad shot. Dodgy pin placements & unmarked GUR on one green and having no shot (less than 2 metres off the green on 16 & 17 and from middle of the green on the 18th. Actually putted sideways on 18 into the collar to slow the putt down and it still ran off the green. On 17 the pin was centre left 2.5 metres from the fringe, between the fringe and the pin is a section of sand which has been sprigged with tifgreen 328 which is like a bunker, with me 2 metres in the rough with no shot. Managed to go right under the ball with a lob wedge and then plugged in the soft sand on the green. Unbelievable for a golf course listed in Australia's top 100 courses. Several of the greens are plagued with crowsfoot and the practice putting green is unindated with it. The tees have yet to see any maintenance and are unlevel and generally in poor shape. The Keperra Bowl is played this month, not sure how that will pan out. Anyway I've spat the dummy and will be looking for a new course in September, can only forsee the situation getting worse in the coming years.:evil:

Mayhem
2nd May 2009, 07:31 PM
Finished double, double, bogie for 75 and didn't hit a bad shot. Dodgy pin placements & unmarked GUR on one green and having no shot (less than 2 metres off the green on 16 & 17 and from middle of the green on the 18th. Actually putted sideways on 18 into the collar to slow the putt down and it still ran off the green. On 17 the pin was centre left 2.5 metres from the fringe, between the fringe and the pin is a section of sand which has been sprigged with tifgreen 328 which is like a bunker, with me 2 metres in the rough with no shot. Managed to go right under the ball with a lob wedge and then plugged in the soft sand on the green. Unbelievable for a golf course listed in Australia's top 100 courses. Several of the greens are plagued with crowsfoot and the practice putting green is unindated with it. The tees have yet to see any maintenance and are unlevel and generally in poor shape. The Keperra Bowl is played this month, not sure how that will pan out. Anyway I've spat the dummy and will be looking for a new course in September, can only forsee the situation getting worse in the coming years.:evil:

I can't stand it when bad scores are out of your control. Especially when you are hitting the ball well.

dc68
2nd May 2009, 09:09 PM
-12 in a v par today. played like an absolute ****.

AndyP
2nd May 2009, 09:21 PM
-12 in a v par today. played like an absolute ****.
You are an absolute ****.

dc68
2nd May 2009, 09:31 PM
The feeling is mutual ****.

AndyP
2nd May 2009, 09:38 PM
I can't believe you said that on my birthday. You really are a ****.

dc68
2nd May 2009, 09:43 PM
Hey wanker its mine tomorrow. Happy birthday.

Johnny Canuck
2nd May 2009, 10:15 PM
Nothing special today. Struggled on recently cored greens. Had at least 4 or 5 putts that would have dropped on normal greens, and that proved to be the difference between a decent score and todays average score.

31 points, 18/13
11 Fairways
6 GIR
1/3 SS

Approach shots let me down today.

Oh well, there is always next week. At least I won my 1st round club matchplay match by forfeit :)

35 points. Hit the ball great, which was nice after developing the shanks in my midweek jogging round. 18 on the front, 17 on the back with a wipe. Lip out in the dark on 18 for my 36 points.

The shaggy, cored greens suck.
Birdie putts on 11 and 12, both way short - pars.
Eagle putt on 13, way short - par
Birdie putts on 15-17, all less than 15 feet - pars

Can't wait until they cut the f**kers. Probably running about 5 or 6 right now.

Also won my match in a forfeit. Really want to win my next round, because I could then face my arch rival, Shank Merkel in the 3rd.

Courty
2nd May 2009, 11:43 PM

I am now going to sit in the corner... and think of a happy place.. Disneyland (slowy rocking back and forth.)

You'll have to find another corner, this one's already taken. ;)

adlo
3rd May 2009, 12:18 AM
35 points. Hit the ball great, which was nice after developing the shanks in my midweek jogging round. 18 on the front, 17 on the back with a wipe. Lip out in the dark on 18 for my 36 points.

The shaggy, cored greens suck.
Birdie putts on 11 and 12, both way short - pars.
Eagle putt on 13, way short - par
Birdie putts on 15-17, all less than 15 feet - pars

Can't wait until they cut the f**kers. Probably running about 5 or 6 right now.

Also won my match in a forfeit. Really want to win my next round, because I could then face my arch rival, Shank Merkel in the 3rd.
Crap, that could have been a great round.
At least the greens are growing well. Should be good as of next week.

idgolfguy
3rd May 2009, 12:33 AM
Another rubbish front 9 - 34 points with 12 on the front and 22 back including a wipe.

haysey
3rd May 2009, 06:54 AM
Thanks Andy.

Handicap down to 8.7:shock:

I'm taking the "It's not about the score" motto to new levels;)

All the wankers he plays with must bring him down :roll:

:mrgreen: Especially that Courty bloke.:twisted:

haysey
3rd May 2009, 06:58 AM

Glad I didn't play golf with you guys. Pair of choppers:lol:

Scottt
3rd May 2009, 06:59 AM
Great work, Haysey. Huge congrats.

Last week of March/April was a huge 5 weeks for you!!

haysey
3rd May 2009, 07:10 AM
Great work, Haysey. Huge congrats.

Last week of March/April was a huge 5 weeks for you!!

Thanks Scott. I'll be able to impersonate an A grader for a good couple of months now:D

Scottt
3rd May 2009, 07:11 AM
Next stop: lower cap than Courty. That's piss him off! :lol:

haysey
3rd May 2009, 07:17 AM
Next stop: lower cap than Courty. That's piss him off! :lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: The sledging would be horrendous. Also the amount of money he'd take off me:oops:

I need more shots than I get now:(

Tongueboy
3rd May 2009, 07:46 AM
monthly medal. started with a snowman on the par 5 1st and thought this is going to be fun then nutted out a reasonable 79 for 72 net. two 3 putts in that as well.

jimandr
3rd May 2009, 08:22 PM
A very disappointing but somewhat encouraging 35 points with some NSW oz-golfers at Dunheved today. For the first 8 holes I was back to my best golf, even par and four under handicap. Then it fell apart completely, and I needed to finish par, par for 36 but couldn't quite do it.

BrisVegas
3rd May 2009, 08:23 PM
unexpected 18 holes this arvo with a couple of guests. Hit it ok overall. Irons were just a bit "off" and I had a couple of 3-jags. Highlight was a birdie on the 17th after striping driver & 4 iron to get home in two. My putting and scrambling is pretty terrible at the moment however.

82 gross for 34 points.
12 fairways
6 GIR
34 putts

EDIT: came r/up in the comp, so there's drinks money sorted for next week!

Grunt
3rd May 2009, 08:43 PM
Played at Dunheved today with Amanda & Brad. Golf was not really high class, putting was terrible, lots of 3 putts. Funny thing was that I actually have played way worse than this and scored better. this would be my worst round score for not too bad actual play, if that makes sense.

Score
22 points
104 gross
86 Nett
38 Putts (7x 3putts)
8/14 Fairways
2 GIR
0/7 Sand Saves
2/8 up & downs

Ned
3rd May 2009, 09:00 PM
Tully Scramble yesterday.

:smt030One HUGE hangover.:smt119 :smt078
Half a packet of Mersyndal Day Strength and Nurofen Gel Caps.
A tube of Beroka's.
Several Red Bulls.
5 under (Lost by 7/8's of a shot).
Had one bogey.

dwayne
4th May 2009, 12:23 AM

hit the green razaar and your problems seem to end

dwayne
4th May 2009, 12:29 AM

with members like you razaar who needs critics, didn't the storm have some effect on the course last December

razaar
4th May 2009, 06:16 AM
with members like you razaar who needs critics, didn't the storm have some effect on the course last December
dwayne, why would you care what I say about Keperra...unless you are a member, perhaps a committee person? What has the storm damage got to do with the condition of the tees and greens? I would like to think that you are not a member of my club given your previous posts, because that would mean that there is deception involved. (oh what a tangled web we weave when we set out to deceive):)

dwayne
4th May 2009, 07:14 AM
dwayne, why would you care what I say about Keperra...unless you are a member, perhaps a committee person? What has the storm damage got to do with the condition of the tees and greens? I would like to think that you are not a member of my club given your previous posts, because that would mean that there is deception involved. (oh what a tangled web we weave when we set out to deceive):)

didn't the storm have some effect on the course last December? sorry forgot the question mark in my original post. It was a question obviously your answer is no. Past junior at the club as I've said previously so I've got an interest in the place as I've played a lot of golf their in the past. It is sad to here it has gone downhill. Is there any other Keperra members on this site? What do they think?

Sydney Hacker
4th May 2009, 07:17 AM

Perhaps if you had of been using titliest gear Razaar you would not have had the problems ?

I'm sure Dwayne will get to that sooner or later...

dwayne
4th May 2009, 07:37 AM
Perhaps if you had of been using titliest gear Razaar you would not have had the problems ?

I'm sure Dwayne will get to that sooner or later...

he probably already does. bogie, double, double finish for 75 so obviously a good player.

give us a go Sydney hacker not every post I write mentions my choice of equipment

razaar
4th May 2009, 09:13 AM
didn't the storm have some effect on the course last December? sorry forgot the question mark in my original post. It was a question obviously your answer is no. Past junior at the club as I've said previously so I've got an interest in the place as I've played a lot of golf their in the past. It is sad to here it has gone downhill. Is there any other Keperra members on this site? What do they think?
some random thoughts going through my head...this lad has a number of similarities with our Club President: both were juniors at the club, both were scratch markers before the littlies came along, one lad promotes Titleist and the other works for Titleist, both have similar phrasing when they write, both accept critism of the club with a retort.

Dwayne why invite comments from Oz Golfer's who are members of the club when you can contact our Top Gun and get the inside - you would know him for sure. Or do you wish to know who amongst us are members of the club?

markTHEblake
4th May 2009, 09:30 AM
Raz, you forgot to mention the long lost twin Dwayne who was banned from Iseekgolf, who despite being no relation at all but who has uncanny similarities with Dwayne, such as scratch marker from Brisbane, who constantly promotes Titleist and other Acusnet product ,and writes in the same style.

So thats three of them, how many more are there?

razaar
4th May 2009, 09:33 AM
Raz, you forgot to mention the long lost twin Dwayne who was banned from Iseekgolf, who despite being no relation at all but who has uncanny similarities with Dwayne, such as scratch marker from Brisbane, who constantly promotes Titleist and other Acusnet product ,and writes in the same style.

So thats three of them, how many more are there?
:lol:

markTHEblake
4th May 2009, 09:36 AM
Raz, so Ozgolf should be able to strike up a pretty good discount at Keperra, seeings the president is a member of Ozgolf :)

wow. Ozgolf champs at Keperra, major sponsor titleist. sounds fantastic

PeteyD
4th May 2009, 09:42 AM
Ack I am drowning in Dwaynes!

razaar
4th May 2009, 10:35 AM
Raz, so Ozgolf should be able to strike up a pretty good discount at Keperra, seeings the president is a member of Ozgolf :)

wow. Ozgolf champs at Keperra, major sponsor titleist. sounds fantastic
Luv your scenario blakey, we will all be wearing Titleist caps at the Champs. Great stuff!

tubby
4th May 2009, 02:55 PM
some random thoughts going through my head...this lad has a number of similarities with our Club President: both were juniors at the club, both were scratch markers before the littlies came along, one lad promotes Titleist and the other works for Titleist, both have similar phrasing when they write, both accept critism of the club with a retort.

Dwayne why invite comments from Oz Golfer's who are members of the club when you can contact our Top Gun and get the inside - you would know him for sure. Or do you wish to know who amongst us are members of the club?

Ray, I was alerted to this site yesterday by the boys at pennants. I have a couple of things I would like to discuss with you re Keperra but I don't think these forums are the best place to do that and I don't have the time. We can have a chat next time you are on the practice fairway. However, I don't think it is a great idea for you to be bagging the course on internet forums. I don't know how popular these things are but as a past board member you would realise social play provides us with many $$$ which can be used to improve areas of the course. But your comments are unlikely to encourage anyone to come and play our beautiful and challenging course. Other than the areas you highlighted I am sure you'd agree the rest of the course is in pretty good condition and I am sure you would get a reasonable response to a question asking about the area on the 17th that concerns you. As I said we can chat further on the range, you know I am always open to discussion.

Another area that concerns me is your inference above that somehow I am associated with this Dwayne character. You are aware that I am in fact lucky enough to be employed by Acushnet, you would also be aware that around the club I do not force our products etc down peoples throat as Dwayne does. I talk about Titleist, Cobra and Footjoy all day everyday so it is good to go to my club and talk about something else as I am no longer the rep there. I also have enough to do at home other than get on the computer and write more about work stuff. What you may not be aware of is that Acushnet chooses very carefully the mediums they use to promote their products and they have not chosen OZ Golf ( nothing against the site ). so it is highly unlikely that this guy is employed by the company. Dwayne is a Titleist tragic ( believe me they are everywhere I run into them all the time ) which is a good thing because it keeps me in work, pays the bills etc but I don't necessarily believe nor support everything he writes.

I'll chat to you at the club but I would appreciate it if you could keep my name out of your Dwayne theories.

henno
4th May 2009, 03:21 PM
Internet forums were made for rants. Take the criticism on the chin and move on with life.

razaar
4th May 2009, 03:27 PM
Nice to see you in the forum Matt and learn that you are not the "titleist tragic" dwayne. My comments about the 17th were discussed at length with the Club Captain & a member of the green's committee immediately following the completion of the round. Looking forward to our forthcoming chat Matt, it will be like old times.

AndyP
4th May 2009, 03:44 PM
Is dwayne looking over your shoulder now, tubby?

just
4th May 2009, 04:16 PM
That was convenient.

Scottt
4th May 2009, 04:21 PM
Amazing timing, wasn't it. "The boys at pennants told me" :lol:

Some of your best Dwayne. Six mentions of Acushnet or its brands, that's impressive, even for you!

3oneday
4th May 2009, 04:32 PM
Another area that concerns me is your inference above that somehow I am associated with this Dwayne character.wankiest first post ever.

PS, you sound a bit like a knob ??? Is it high up on that there horsey of yours ???

AndyP
4th May 2009, 04:42 PM
wankiest first post ever.Don't you mean wankiest 121st post ever? Dwayne already has 120.

markTHEblake
4th May 2009, 09:59 PM
I'll chat to you at the club but I would appreciate it if you could keep my name out of your Dwayne theories.

Posting that from the same computer that Dwayne uses pretty much seals the deal.

Not only have you now been busted, you have signed off on the lie as President of KGC.

I have a couple of things I would like to discuss with you re Keperra but I don't think these forums are the best place to do that and I don't have the time

More than likely you are going to be hoping nobody else sees any of this.

dwayne
4th May 2009, 10:32 PM
Posting that from the same computer that Dwayne uses pretty much seals the deal.

Not only have you now been busted, you have signed off on the lie as President of KGC.

More than likely you are going to be hoping nobody else sees any of this.

Mark, it'll be alright the people that know me know what I'm like. ie I like a joke. Razaar will see the funny side he loves a joke I can hear him laughing now and believe me it is a real belly laugh. Plus, i loaded the Keperra bait a few times and really only got a response from Ray. But for the record it is a great course but I am biased on that subject more so than my golf equipment.

Scottt
5th May 2009, 12:03 AM
so Dwayne is the president of a golf club?

Very f**king scary stuff.

markTHEblake
5th May 2009, 07:15 AM
Mark, it'll be alright ......

What a load of

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6132/bullshito.jpg

You aint convincing anyone with that. You played the same lie at Iseekgolf, and got booted off there for the same Titleist trolling you did here.

Ned
5th May 2009, 07:30 AM
Isnt this week of golf over ?

Time to move on maybe!!!!!:-k

TheBoz_fromOz
5th May 2009, 11:44 AM
:shock:

zigwah
5th May 2009, 09:29 PM
now i see