PDA

View Full Version : Brookwater 7am - 31/12/04

andylo
30th December 2004, 04:31 PM
Me and Kee will be in this game... a nice way to close out our golf career in 2004 ;)

amanda
30th December 2004, 04:32 PM
Have fun guys!

andylo
31st December 2004, 01:50 PM
Result - Kee won :D

Kee - 108
Andy - 118

Kee probably not hitting many great tee shot today but his 2nd shot, especially on those mid and short iron is AWESOME!!! Most importantly, he love the course and enjoy the game :)

A very frustration day for me... very unlucky!

i.e.... the longest par 3 there... I flush my iron shot... but just short and went into the top tip of the bunker. When I go to there the ball actually pluged 5 inches into the sand!! Go figure :?

And a few more like this but this one was the classic. In fact I managed to chipped this one in but already on 6!

I only shank 1 tee shot and couple of (no more than 5... pretty sure) pitch shots.... and I really hit my iron shots quite ok (in my standard) but bloody ball just don't want to go where I want it to go, or just 1 meters short of the green and roll back for 30 meters!

Whatever! :twisted:

Kee
31st December 2004, 02:22 PM
Thanks for encouraging me to play this course andylo. I wasn't that keen on playing difficult courses until I got better, but Brookwater is fantastic. I had an awesome day, the weather was beautiful, the course was great and the GPS is cool (first time GPS user).

I was very surprised I got 108. I was prepared for a 130+ day today given how narrow the course is. And I only lost 3 balls, only 1 being my own. I had about 40 balls in my bag in rediness of many lost balls, so in that respect, I thought my tee shots were ok today, they didn't wander too far off track. Irons were going pretty ok, but my short game left me today.

Stand out memory from today, 1st hole, teed off with a 3 wood, and landed on the fairway behind the right bunkers at 223m :shock: , 8 iron and landed towards the back of the green :shock: , but a makable 2 putts from there. 4 putted for a 6 :cry: . Well, story of my round as my chipping and putting decided to stay home.

BrisVegas
31st December 2004, 03:28 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed Brooky! Its my favourite track. 8)

Jarro
31st December 2004, 04:26 PM
Well done guys ... nice shootin' 8)

Glad you both had a good day, Brookwater is indeed a great course.

AndyP
1st January 2005, 01:27 PM
Well done gents. You have done better than expected. ;)