PDA

View Full Version : Four Asian Tour players fined, suspended

pt73
28th April 2009, 08:16 PM
Four Aussies too ....

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/four-asian-tour-players-fined-suspended-20090428-alwu.html

u8ergolfer
28th April 2009, 08:21 PM
Didn't mention the winner Scott Strange made his way to europe thru asia.. noted he aint one of those suspended..

THey are all good guys, trying to make a buck playing the game.. Poor form from KyLa poor form.. it was the Aust PGA tour that gave him somewhere to play in the 1980's 1990's wasn't it..

If the One Asia COncepts gets a foot into Japan as well, I'd rather be playing it for sure..

Watch for more co sanctioned events with Europe switch to it in 2010 for mine..

zigwah
28th April 2009, 08:51 PM
i thought it was gonna be 4 asian tour players walked into a bar lol

u8ergolfer
28th April 2009, 08:54 PM
i thought it was gonna be 4 asian tour players walked into a bar lol

And not one of em bought a round..........

Matt 3 Jab
30th April 2009, 07:44 PM
i really dont understand what the thing is with this...

someone care to explain?

oldmannoodles
30th April 2009, 07:54 PM
i really dont understand what the thing is with this...

someone care to explain?

I guess it's just like the World Series Cup days in cricket - don't play for a rival comp or we'll fine/sanction you.

u8ergolfer
30th April 2009, 11:15 PM
its a TUrf war mate a turf war.. biggest problem is when China decides which way to go ( and at the MMt it is one asia as they are very naturally distrustful of some of the other asian establishments), with the financial might that they will bring it wil be goodnight for one.. they won't survuve, other than in a bit part role.

Johnston
4th May 2009, 07:34 PM
My dad used to always say that he and his fellow diggers missed a few spring rolls back in the late 60's. I think they missed Mr.K.Han in some jungle as this idiot is living on the edge of a sword when it comes to this so called "turf war" between his Asian Tour and the One Asia Tour. All kudo's to the PGA of Australia for "branching out" and making mates with China, Korea and possibly Japan.