PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled: Bulk Shoe Tree buy from the US?

moree golfer
22nd April 2009, 09:03 AM
I have been looking for red cedar Shoe Trees locally to keep my FJs in good nick and can't find anything worth paying for. I came across this on the Bay this morning. I am keen to buy two pairs and wondered if any other Ozgolfers wished to combine to purchase the other 4 pairs. My calcs work each pair of shoe trees will cost US$18.50/pair or @ AUD/USD of .70 then A$26.43/pair. Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested.

ebay ad link:
Rochester Red Cedar Shoe Trees (http://cgi.ebay.com/6-pairs-Rochester-Red-Cedar-wood-Shoe-Trees-NEW_W0QQitemZ290304488279QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63850Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

"All 4 sizes are available now in our eBay store.
Small fits size 6W to 8M
Medium fits size 8W to 10M
Large fits size 10W to 12M
Extra Large fits size 12W to 15M"

DracZ
22nd April 2009, 06:35 PM
Hmm...wouldnt you be able to get something like that from IKEA for cheaper?

moree golfer
22nd April 2009, 07:50 PM
Don't know haven't checked as IKEA haven't ventured to northwest NSW just yet, might check with the website. Thanks DracZ.

rodders
22nd April 2009, 08:04 PM
Bloody hell, where was this last week.

I just got some tour classics from 3ball - they are awesome. I also wanted a shoe tree as FJ recommend them.

Ikea only has plastic ones. Crap.

Ended up getting German made cedar ones from a shoe repairer across from work -$35.

schanop
23rd April 2009, 03:06 PM
Hey Moree,

Am interested in three of the medium size.

moree golfer
23rd April 2009, 03:22 PM
Sorry rodders, I had scoured the net within Australia and couldn't find anywhere to buy online hence my need to look on ebay.

Schanop, PM sent.

rodders
23rd April 2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry rodders, I had scoured the net within Australia and couldn't find anywhere to buy online hence my need to look on ebay.

Schanop, PM sent.

I did exactly the same thing. Not sure the guy your looking at is the same as I saw but just check his rating. I know the one I looked at had a few complaints regarding wrong sizes sent and didn't respond to emails - I looked elsewhere.

I think the bloke I looked at was in china.

rodders
23rd April 2009, 07:17 PM
Just looked at the link - they look sensational and better than my german ones.