PDA

View Full Version : Jono vs Scottt $100 per skin

Pages : [1] 2

Jono
16th April 2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks for your concern. He asked me a question and I answered it. Slag my swing off all you like. When I get home we can play scratch skins for $100 a hole? ;)

Scottt lay down the challenge and I accepted. 8)

Possibly the biggest purse in an Ozgolf event. :razz:

I PM'd Scottt to organise a time and a place ...

He's coming back to Oz in 18 months. :lol:

Anyway I thought I'd put it up here. Time and venue still to be decided. Other Ozgolfers welcome.

Moe Norman
16th April 2009, 10:32 PM
oh dear, Jono has 18 months to practice for this?

CobraSS
16th April 2009, 10:40 PM
:smt038

adlo
16th April 2009, 10:41 PM
Is the Canuck going to fly over and worm his way in on these $100 skins?

Scottt
16th April 2009, 10:41 PM
We have agreed on Camden Lakeside as the venue.

The Canuck is more than welcome.

Scottt
16th April 2009, 10:42 PM
But if he does, it's nett, not scratch :lol:

Moe Norman
16th April 2009, 10:42 PM
you want to play the Canuck for $100 a hole scratch skins??

Edit: beaten!

Scottt
16th April 2009, 10:49 PM
Likely to be around Chrisie 2010, early December, perhaps.

Grunt
17th April 2009, 04:01 AM
Will Lakeside actually be a worthwhile venue at that stage, it could even be not there at all in the current climate.

Scottt
17th April 2009, 04:35 AM
That's a bloody good point, Grant. Though I think the shite economy could possibly delay the residential development and save the back nine for a bit longer.

dc68
17th April 2009, 05:07 AM
Holy shit I wanna watch........ I can be the guy in Happy Gilmore shooter hires for ya Doc.

Scottt
17th April 2009, 05:09 AM
"You will not make this putt, ya jackass". From what they tell me, that fella should probably be addressing Jono :lol:

Ask the old boy if he'll pony up for you to play ;)

dc68
17th April 2009, 05:11 AM
He would be cool as he would not have to fork anything out.

Scottt
17th April 2009, 05:14 AM
:lol: Nice.

AndyP
17th April 2009, 05:20 AM
Dec 2010. Woopeee! :roll:

sms316
17th April 2009, 05:56 AM
$50 says this match hasn't taken place by Jan 31, 2011.

Scottt
17th April 2009, 06:03 AM
Another 17 of them and you can come to play on the big day, Sean! :lol:

Coffs_Hacker
17th April 2009, 06:25 AM
my prediction is scottt will change his swing 15times before the game and jono wont practice until 2weeks before the game, skins will finish 50/50 with both claiming how much they suck

3oneday
17th April 2009, 07:01 AM
Go jono.

Jarro
17th April 2009, 07:09 AM
Go jono.

yeah go Doc ... smash that pommie bastard !!! :twisted:

LarryLong
17th April 2009, 07:18 AM
Sounds like somebody just got Kevin Rudd's bonus.

Are you adjusting the stakes for inflation in the event that the round doesn't get organised for a few years?

Dotty
17th April 2009, 07:21 AM
I'm pretty sure that I already have something on that day.

Go Doc.

ps. Scottt's not too silly, as medical expenses over $1500 pa. are tax deductible.

Scottt
17th April 2009, 03:09 PM
my prediction is scottt will change his swing 15times before the game and jono wont practice until 2weeks before the game, skins will finish 50/50 with both claiming how much they suck

The irony being that Jono is Mr Swing Theory who has had dabbled with more swings than I've had hot dinners, and I, on the other hand, have never had an actual lesson.

razaar
17th April 2009, 03:25 PM
Dec 2010. Woopeee! :roll:
Is this thread going to be active that long:roll::(

Jono
17th April 2009, 03:40 PM
The irony being that Jono is Mr Swing Theory who has had dabbled with more swings than I've had hot dinners, and I, on the other hand, have never had an actual lesson.

Doesn't change the fact that you swing like my grandma ...

:razz:

Scottt
17th April 2009, 03:50 PM
Huge amount of good your pretty swing does you. :razz: What is it you play off, again? ;)

Iain
17th April 2009, 05:33 PM
This thread's gonna be huge by the time this match might happen......

Scottt
17th April 2009, 05:42 PM
I was thinking that, Iain. It will either die by the end of next week or just keep on keeping on.

Iain
17th April 2009, 05:58 PM
Knowing this place Scott, it'll keep on keeping on!!

Scottt
17th April 2009, 06:03 PM
And not without taking some strange and wonderful turns, possibly involving narwhals...

Jono
17th April 2009, 07:54 PM
Huge amount of good your pretty swing does you. :razz: What is it you play off, again? ;)

Nothing pretty about my swing. :roll:

But it's good enough to beat you off the stick. 8)

Earlier you play me, the better chance you have. I've only started playing again after a long lay off so I'm rusty at best.

So stop this 18 month bull shit and get your ass over here. :razz:

Scottt
17th April 2009, 08:14 PM
Not a chance, you'll have to make the lure stronger than $900 to get me on a plane back there to beat you before the end of 2010.

C'mon Jono, you have dedicated years to the endless pursuit of the perfect swing, dabbled with plenty of theories and to the best of my knowledge, following an intensive lesson program, you managed to get down to 7.

I have been ignorantly swiping it around off 9 without regard for what the club does between takeaway and impact. That is slowly changing, but matchplay or skins is my game - my rounds of +9 routinely include two doubles and a triple.

I'm confident of taking my $900 home with me, along with enough of yours to head down to Barny Dunes for a looksee. ;)

Given though that you and I have never had the pleasure of playing together, it's really only Virge, M3J, Andrew, Grunt, 3OD, Ping and Jim who can provide any sort of reasonable prediction as to how this thing will play out.

henno
17th April 2009, 08:38 PM
And not without taking some strange and wonderful turns, possibly involving narwhals...

I'm getting twitchy already....

Jono
17th April 2009, 09:06 PM
Not a chance, you'll have to make the lure stronger than $900 to get me on a plane back there to beat you before the end of 2010.

Mate, you're the one that threw down the challenge ...

Thanks for your concern. He asked me a question and I answered it. Slag my swing off all you like. When I get home we can play scratch skins for $100 a hole? ;)

Does that sound like someone who is talking about a game 18 months away? :roll:

C'mon Jono, you have dedicated years to the endless pursuit of the perfect swing, dabbled with plenty of theories and to the best of my knowledge, following an intensive lesson program, you managed to get down to 7.

I have been ignorantly swiping it around off 9 without regard for what the club does between takeaway and impact. That is slowly changing, but matchplay or skins is my game - my rounds of +9 routinely include two doubles and a triple.

I'm confident of taking my $900 home with me, along with enough of yours to head down to Barny Dunes for a looksee. ;)

Given though that you and I have never had the pleasure of playing together, it's really only Virge, M3J, Andrew, Grunt, 3OD, Ping and Jim who can provide any sort of reasonable prediction as to how this thing will play out.

You're all talk Scottt. You want to somehow compare my game to yours by reading what's posted here? And you are saying you have "more potential" because you haven't had lessons?

If you wanna talk the talk, come down and walk the walk. :razz:

henno
17th April 2009, 09:14 PM
Can I also waive my doodle in this thread?

Scottt
17th April 2009, 09:16 PM
You don't think issuing the challenge is a good start?

But I ain't cutting short a two year working holiday for a game of golf. By the same token, I am happy to play you over here if you're so keen to lose your $$$$ (or ££ as the case would be) sooner rather than later ;)

What's the lowest handicap you've held, just out of interest?

Scottt
17th April 2009, 09:17 PM

Only if it's between Mrs Henno's bits in the pic.

Not fussed which bits :p

Ned
17th April 2009, 09:20 PM

You garna bring her as the caddie at the end of May Henno ?????=P~

Ned
17th April 2009, 09:21 PM

But I ain't cutting short a two year working holiday for a game of golf. By the same token, I am happy to play you over here if you're so keen to lose your $$$$ (or ££ as the case would be) sooner rather than later ;)

can anyone join this challenge buss ???????

Jono
17th April 2009, 09:26 PM

Mate, you are full of crap. You issued the challenge to play for money here. Now you tell me it's in 18 months. Bit of a backpedal, don't you think?

As to the lowest handicap I've ever held, it's irrelevant. We're playing off scratch. 8)

henno
17th April 2009, 09:29 PM
You garna bring her as the caddie at the end of May Henno ?????=P~

She'd probably come along given the chance.

Iain
17th April 2009, 09:29 PM
But he did say 'when I get home'??

Iain
17th April 2009, 09:30 PM
I hope you 2 keep the fluids up, this is going to be a long pissing contest!!

henno
17th April 2009, 09:32 PM
Considering he left only a few months ago, I took it as meaning quite some time before his return.

But the challenge is there, and so is this thread. Me and my narwhals will make sure this thread stays active for as long as it takes :-)

Iain
17th April 2009, 09:34 PM
And as off-topic as possible?

Ned
17th April 2009, 09:34 PM

Winner winner chicken dina:mrgreen:

Ned
17th April 2009, 09:35 PM
can anyone join this challenge buss ???????

bump!

henno
17th April 2009, 09:36 PM
And as off-topic as possible?

What can I say. Everyone's gotta be good at something, and I suck at golf.

Dotty
17th April 2009, 09:37 PM
Jono, you even mentioned the 18 month timeframe, in your opening post last night.

But I think Scottt could get himself banned by then anyway.

Go Doc.

Jono
17th April 2009, 09:50 PM
Jono, you even mentioned the 18 month timeframe, in your opening post last night.

Yeah ... I sent him a PM to organise the date and venue ... I couldn't believe it when he said 18 months. :?

I could have kids by then and change my handler to kidsstolemytimenomoregolfforme ... :roll:

:lol:

Ned
17th April 2009, 09:52 PM
What can I say. Everyone's gotta be good at something, and I suck at golf.

Amongst on or other things!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Dotty
17th April 2009, 10:03 PM
... and I suck at golf.
That's a different tactic to what we were recommending in your 'Playing with a Chopper' thread.

Scottt
17th April 2009, 10:28 PM
Mate, you are full of crap. You issued the challenge to play for money here. Now you tell me it's in 18 months. Bit of a backpedal, don't you think?

As to the lowest handicap I've ever held, it's irrelevant. We're playing off scratch. 8)

My challenge was to play when I got back. My return date has not changed. And you knew it was late 2010 before you started this thread. But if you don't want to put your money where your swing/game is, I'll understand.

I could have kids by then and change my handler to kidsstolemytimenomoregolfforme ... :roll:

Whatever excuse wortks for you!

Dotty - I will never be banned. I'm to caring, softly spoken and polite.

Ned
17th April 2009, 10:39 PM

Good, Ill prepare a seat for her in the buggy!!!!!!:wink:

Ned
17th April 2009, 10:40 PM
My challenge was to play when I got back. My return date has not changed. And you knew it was late 2010 before you started this thread. But if you don't want to put your money where your swing/game is, I'll understand.

Whatever excuse works for you!

FFS - its a game of golf, its not like browny points for a wedding anniversary etc!!!!!:razz:

Scottt
17th April 2009, 10:43 PM
Ned, for the second time to day I have no idea what you're talking about. First lawn bowls, now this.

Ned
17th April 2009, 11:16 PM
FFS - its a game of golf, its not like browny points for a wedding anniversary etc!!!!!:razz:

Ned, for the second time to day I have no idea what you're talking about. First lawn bowls, now this.

If you swing or game is that bad............take up Lawn Bowls.

As for the Jono vs Scottty Challenge, its a game of golf for FFS, if it doesn't happen for a while then ok, but as long as it does happen then look forward to the result.

BTW, can I get in on the challenge / Apparently I am a burglar!!!!:twisted:

Scottt
17th April 2009, 11:50 PM
If you swing or game is that bad............take up Lawn Bowls.

BTW, can I get in on the challenge / Apparently I am a burglar!!!!:twisted:

It ain't that bad, at least not when you subscribe to the theory of "it's not how, it's how many!".

You're welcome to play, if you want.

Let's not forget I made a throwaway comment about this. Jono is the one who PMd me to chase it up and made a thread about it.

Ned
18th April 2009, 04:53 AM
It ain't that bad, at least not when you subscribe to the theory of "it's not how, it's how many!".

Let's not forget I made a throwaway comment about this. Jono is the one who PMd me to chase it up and made a thread about it.

Yes dear!:wink:

zigwah
18th April 2009, 04:56 AM
i'll tell ya what i'll join in but i'll play of my handicap of 32 when i get one?

Ned
18th April 2009, 05:09 AM
i'll tell ya what i'll join in but i'll play of my handicap of 32 when i get one?

nah, I reckon I could do well on 36!!!!!!!!!!!!

Become one of those HIGH handicappers that no one wants to play with!!!!:shock:

Grunt
18th April 2009, 06:30 AM
So do we have a date in 2010 yet? I want to be part of the gallery, We could get a sponsor I'm sure, maybe even TV coverage for those who can't make it. ;)

18 months gives us heaps of planning time & if it is like any other OzGolf game held in Sydney it will change about 20 times and the day before one of them will drop out;)

zigwah
18th April 2009, 06:53 AM
We could get a sponsor I'm sure.

Maybe Jack Daniels?:mrgreen:

connico
18th April 2009, 07:20 AM
$50 that this thread dies before 20 pages!

markTHEblake
18th April 2009, 07:25 AM
This is sounding very much like someone trying to back out to me.

Ned
18th April 2009, 07:30 AM
So do we have a date in 2010 yet? I want to be part of the gallery, We could get a sponsor I'm sure, maybe even TV coverage for those who can't make it. ;)

18 months gives us heaps of planning time & if it is like any other OzGolf game held in Sydney it will change about 20 times and the day before one of them will drop out;)

If thats the case then bring it to NQ OZgolfers back yard, it will happen here no problem!!!!!

Johnny Canuck
18th April 2009, 08:21 AM
This is sounding very much like someone trying to back out to me.

You noticed that too Blakey? Someone is getting cold feet...

Scottt
18th April 2009, 04:22 PM
Who's getting cold feet?

AndyP
18th April 2009, 06:47 PM
Four pages too many.

TheNuclearOne
18th April 2009, 07:05 PM
Might even get on a plane for this one i think.

Johnny Canuck
18th April 2009, 10:04 PM
Who's getting cold feet?

Not you.

Ned
18th April 2009, 10:09 PM
Might even get on a plane for this one i think.

What a gallery this match is going to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is unequivocally a date claimer!!!!!!;)

Jono
18th April 2009, 10:52 PM
Not you.

I hope I'm not getting cold feet about a game that is 18 months away ...

Jono
18th April 2009, 10:56 PM

Whatever excuse wortks for you!

And I said so in my PM to you that I couldn't belive you were challenging me to a game that is friggin 18 months away. :roll:

Anyway, I'll be here. Make sure you turn up.

Jono
18th April 2009, 11:05 PM

Throwaway comment, ey? Well, feel free to make another throwaway comment about raising the stakes. ;)

Scottt
10th July 2009, 07:37 PM
Sobered to read this morning that after raising the bat more regularly of late than Bradman did in his prime, Jono is taking a month off...

Not sure what the odds of a pull-out are, but the wee fella's $450 is looking shaky 16 months out.

Jono
10th July 2009, 07:47 PM
Nice bump. Make sure you keep on bumping this thread up a regular basis until ... ahh, what was it again? End of 2010? :roll:

Scottt
10th July 2009, 07:51 PM
You're the one who started the thread mate, fully aware I wasn't back until then.

Still fancy raising the stakes?

Jono
10th July 2009, 07:53 PM
Just make sure you get here in 16 months Scottt.

Jono
10th July 2009, 08:00 PM
You're the one who started the thread mate, fully aware I wasn't back until then.

Still fancy raising the stakes?

How about we make it interesting? How about you take on this "wee fella" in long drive comps? All par 5's. $100 a drive.

Scottt
10th July 2009, 08:05 PM
You remember this is off the bat, right? I don't want you standing on the first tee trying to get six shots a side out of me :lol:

Scottt
10th July 2009, 08:06 PM
How about we make it interesting? How about you take on this "wee fella" in long drive comps? All par 5's. $100 a drive.

I don't often hit driver on par fives, Jono. You can have the big tee shots, I'll worry about shooting low scores ;)

Though I did hit three drives past the 350 yard mark at Deal last week...

Hux
10th July 2009, 08:09 PM
The prize on offer is as big as the egos at stake I think.

Johnny Canuck
10th July 2009, 08:16 PM
Jono could be in trouble if he's selling irons because he needs the cash.

Scottt has a history of not getting paid in bets!

jaybam
10th July 2009, 08:18 PM
i plan to be in the gallery. Happy gilmore style heckling scott shooter macgavin

Scottt
10th July 2009, 08:24 PM
Jono could be in trouble if he's selling irons because he needs the cash.

Scottt has a history of not getting paid in bets!

I'm insisting on cash upfront to be held by a third party and paid to the winner at the end of each hole just to keep it exciting!

Tomo
10th July 2009, 08:34 PM
He also has a history of not paying up on lost bets.

Jono
10th July 2009, 08:46 PM
I don't often hit driver on par fives, Jono. You can have the big tee shots, I'll worry about shooting low scores ;)

Though I did hit three drives past the 350 yard mark at Deal last week...

So why are you saying no to extra $200? 350 yards should get me easy.

Scottt
10th July 2009, 08:49 PM
All I want on my mind is tearing your heart out on the course and winning all 18 skins.

Yossarian
10th July 2009, 09:12 PM
Is this for cereal?

henno
10th July 2009, 09:17 PM
Super cereal.

Yossarian
10th July 2009, 09:25 PM
Super duper cereal?

What is the back story on this, the first post isn't too enlightening

Tongueboy
10th July 2009, 09:42 PM
the "technician" versus the "natural"

bit of an early form guide to get a book on?

henno
10th July 2009, 09:44 PM
The quote in the first post links to the backstory.

tl;dr Jono and Scottt are secretly lovers.

Speirsy11
10th July 2009, 11:53 PM
Can I get in on this? I'm looking at Christmas 2010 for a return to Oz, would be nice to have a little walking around money from you guys for the trip.............

zigwah
11th July 2009, 12:08 AM
can anyone enter?

Scottt
11th July 2009, 03:14 AM
Sadly no. It's me v Jono. I'll buy him a few beers with what used to be his money after I'm done flogging him :lol:

3oneday
11th July 2009, 04:56 AM
I'll play Spiersy...... if he plays left handed :lol:

Speirsy11
11th July 2009, 05:37 AM
Sadly no. It's me v Jono. I'll buy him a few beers with what used to be his money after I'm done flogging him :lol:

How do you know you won't take me for $1800? ;)

Jono
11th July 2009, 01:18 PM
All I want on my mind is tearing your heart out on the course and winning all 18 skins.

Big words from someone with a fake handicap.

Jono
11th July 2009, 01:20 PM
Can I get in on this? I'm looking at Christmas 2010 for a return to Oz, would be nice to have a little walking around money from you guys for the trip.............

Rob, you and I can play for money ... if you give me 5 shots a side. :razz:

Scottt
22nd July 2009, 04:33 AM
This is great :lol: Fake handicap? Please, do elaborate!

Broken 100 yet this financial year?

Jono
22nd July 2009, 10:24 PM
We'll see how good you are in 16 months. Until then, your tough talk means nothing.

Speirsy11
25th July 2009, 12:58 AM
Rob, you and I can play for money ... if you give me 5 shots a side. :razz:

Remind me how that went last time :razz:

Scottt
26th July 2009, 03:08 AM
We'll see how good you are in 16 months. Until then, your tough talk means nothing.

I'm still waiting to hear the basis of your "fake handicap" claim :lol: What are you off at the moment? 12? 13? That's a vanity handicap for a 100s shooter like you ;)

Jono
27th July 2009, 09:10 PM
I'm still waiting to hear the basis of your "fake handicap" claim :lol: What are you off at the moment? 12? 13? That's a vanity handicap for a 100s shooter like you ;)

Keep talking ...

Jono
27th July 2009, 09:11 PM
Remind me how that went last time :razz:

Let me see if I can find that "Canadian dollar" ... ;)

Scottt
27th July 2009, 09:13 PM
Keep talking ...

You're the one who suggsted I had a fake handicap, mate. There will be nothing fake about the cold hard cash you'll be haemorraging when we play ;)

Jono
28th July 2009, 03:41 PM
You're the one who suggsted I had a fake handicap, mate. There will be nothing fake about the cold hard cash you'll be haemorraging when we play ;)

Still talking?

3oneday
28th July 2009, 03:43 PM
This skinned yet ?

Eag's
28th July 2009, 03:44 PM
Still talking?

He is but nobody is listening ;)

Scottt
28th July 2009, 03:47 PM
Jono clearly is! Wish this wasn't so far away, though I remain confident I have enough vapid trash talk in me to keep us going for 16 months :lol:

Iain
28th July 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm confident you've got heaps more shit in you than that Scottt.....

Scottt
28th July 2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks for your vote of support :lol:

Jono
28th July 2009, 05:42 PM
Jono clearly is! Wish this wasn't so far away, though I remain confident I have enough vapid trash talk in me to keep us going for 16 months :lol:

Speaking of being full of fecal matter ...

Not sure what the odds of a pull-out are, but the wee fella's $450 is looking shaky 16 months out.

Just read your post again. Are you trying to lower our bet? Wasn't it $100 a hole? ie. $50 each. So over 18 holes is $900 each.

If you are getting worried and want to lower the bet, just say so.

Eag's
28th July 2009, 05:54 PM
I can see this escalating to $1000 a hole by the due date :lol:

Scottt
28th July 2009, 06:05 PM

My concern is that Jono seems kinda fired up and serious. Let's keep it light and fun, Centurion!!

Indeed, $900 each is right. I was thinking in pounds, £450 being pretty well $900. My bad.

jaybam
28th July 2009, 06:16 PM
Sure sure

Jono
28th July 2009, 06:52 PM

My concern is that Jono seems kinda fired up and serious. Let's keep it light and fun, Centurion!!

Indeed, $900 each is right. I was thinking in pounds, £450 being pretty well $900. My bad.

You are not exactly a picture of a "light and fun" person. You might be a bit more popular if your were.

Scottt
4th September 2009, 08:52 PM
You still resting, Jono?

On fire over here +9, +7, +8, +7 the four rounds I have played this week. I love the smell of cold hard cash in the morning!

I've been practicing for you by taking the cash in the nassau all four days!! :lol:

Eag's
4th September 2009, 08:55 PM
You still resting, Jono?

On fire over here +9, +7, +8, +7 the four rounds I have played this week. I love the smell of cold hard cash in the morning!

I've been practicing for you by taking the cash in the nassau all four days!! :lol:

Speaking of cash will you be paying your $10 debt from the tipping comp anytime soon Scottt??

Scottt
4th September 2009, 10:28 PM
Subtle. Thanks for reminding me. I will get into the Aussie account and fire it over this weekend.

Jono
5th September 2009, 02:49 PM
You still resting, Jono?

Am I supposed to be intimidated by those scores? ;)

All I need is 6 months of regular comp games towards end of next year and I'll have you covered. 8)

BTW, where do you want to play this now that Camden Lakeside will be gone. Riverside Oaks is a good public venue but it's a bit far from where I am. How about at Dunheved? There always seems to be heaps of spare tee times there on Sundays.

Scottt
5th September 2009, 07:15 PM
Am I supposed to be intimidated by those scores? ;)

Sorry, I should have stated, those scores were for 18 holes... though on your most recent offerings, seven or eight-over each side should be good enough to take a lion's share of the money! ;)

Lakeside will be gone by then? So work is actually starting up? Wow. I didn't think I'd see the day.

No need to decide on a venue yet. We'll see where we both are late next year.

Jono
5th September 2009, 07:37 PM
From someone who is in the best form of his life and is sure that he'll take my money, I would have expected better scores. :-k

Scottt
5th September 2009, 07:49 PM
+7 on a course that hosted a Ryder Cup, playing in a three-club wind, three weeks after shooting +3 on my home course, which hosts final qualifying for The Open Championship each time it's contested at St George's...

Can you remind me how close you got to breaking 100 last time you played? :lol:

AndyP
6th September 2009, 04:51 AM
PM function not working?

Scottt
6th September 2009, 06:39 AM
Maybe not. Seems your PMS function is in perfect working order though ;)

CobraSS
6th September 2009, 07:43 AM
PM function not working?

Nah AndyP, this is great entertainment. :mrgreen: Keep it out in the open.

ParMaster
11th September 2009, 09:41 AM
What course is this going to be played at?

markTHEblake
11th September 2009, 09:52 AM
Helensvale, Calderwood is too difficult.

ParMaster
11th September 2009, 09:54 AM

Yossarian
11th September 2009, 11:26 AM
PM I think you will find post 124 most helpful. ;)

BrisVegas
11th September 2009, 11:35 AM
this looks a bit lopsided... a non-golfer versus a prolific golfer on an extended golfing holiday.... would be funny if jono actually won this, but the odds are stacked against it.

Sydney Hacker
11th September 2009, 11:39 AM
besides the money, there is only one person with something to lose in this.... and it isn't they guy with DR before his name !

Going by the number of people indicating they want to attend perhaps a well in advance booking may need to be made.

AndyP
11th September 2009, 11:50 AM
Maybe you could get some pom poms and a uniform made up with a big J on the front (or S if that's your bag).

Chris32
11th September 2009, 12:19 PM
Could be worth the trip up from Adelaide to meet some of you blokes, plenty of time to put the pennies away :)

Jarro
11th September 2009, 12:21 PM
Could be worth the trip up from Adelaide to meet some of you blokes, plenty of time to put the pennies away :)

Coming up for the OzGolf Champs would be a better idea ;)

ParMaster
11th September 2009, 12:23 PM
Can the Ozgolfer on the side watching have a bet aswell? Jono - $3.20 Scott - $1.40

;)

Sydney Hacker
11th September 2009, 12:24 PM
Can the Ozgolfer on the side watching have a bet aswell? Jono - $3.20 Scott - $1.40

;)

Even money on it never happening ???

Chris32
11th September 2009, 12:27 PM
Coming up for the OzGolf Champs would be a better idea ;)

This year out due to bub's, next year pencil me in. I would love to come up for the weekend

Scottt
11th September 2009, 04:50 PM
Even money on it never happening ???

Sadly, I think you're right. Jono didn't become a doctor by being stupid, and there is no way he will be fronting for this the way he has, or indeed hasn't, been playing.

markTHEblake
11th September 2009, 04:54 PM
Jono hasnt been getting 60yds run on the fairways recently either.

zigwah
11th September 2009, 04:58 PM
ever notice hoe Tiger never says on the box " i'm gonna go out and flog these ****s today"

Scottt
11th September 2009, 05:03 PM
I love you guys too.

Blake: 60yds run can also take you into the rough...

Jono
11th September 2009, 10:39 PM
How about we make this a little more interesting?

Keep the skins as it is. We both put in nine hundred dollars.

Let's add some fun to this event. How about the winner gets to control the loser's avatar and signature for six months?

I've got one ready for scottt already.

Signature - "Blakey was right. Chux does work great for cleaning up my crap"

Scottt
11th September 2009, 10:43 PM
Lame.

ParMaster
11th September 2009, 10:45 PM
Lame.

Then it's a good idea Jono. :mrgreen:

But how would you do that without logging into their account? It'd have to be trust. ;)

Scottt
11th September 2009, 10:54 PM
I have avs turned off anyway, so it wouldn't bother me. It's just high school-level pathetic, so I'm not surprised PM loves it!

Jono
12th September 2009, 07:19 AM
Well, some of your behaviour on this forum is primary school level, so I guess it's too advanced for you, Scottt? ;)

What does that last "t" in your name stand for? Scott the Turd? You certainly spread a lot of it around.

Here's one example:

Sadly, I think you're right. Jono didn't become a doctor by being stupid, and there is no way he will be fronting for this the way he has, or indeed hasn't, been playing.

You just can't stop your verbal diarrhoea, can you?

ParMaster
12th September 2009, 08:38 AM
I have avs turned off anyway, so it wouldn't bother me. It's just high school-level pathetic, so I'm not surprised PM loves it!

I don't think it's a good idea. It's just I don't want to agree with you. :lol:

ParMaster
12th September 2009, 08:39 AM
Well, some of your behaviour on this forum is primary school level, so I guess it's too advanced for you, Scottt? ;)

What does that last "t" in your name stand for? Scott the Turd? You certainly spread a lot of it around.

Here's one example:

You just can't stop your verbal diarrhoea, can you?

Thompson. ;)

Tongueboy
12th September 2009, 09:29 AM
children....be nice

Grunt
12th September 2009, 02:45 PM
Thompson. ;)

if you think that is his Surname PM, you might have to be careful what you say.

Ferrins
12th September 2009, 06:18 PM
social tees & social pins?

ParMaster
12th September 2009, 06:56 PM
if you think that is his Surname PM, you might have to be careful what you say.

:-s

It isn't? :?

markTHEblake
12th September 2009, 07:47 PM
I thought it stood for Teapot

Jono
12th September 2009, 10:20 PM
Tosser?

Scottt
13th September 2009, 05:24 AM
It stands for turgid.

Palm Master, I bowl some spicy meds, but Scott Thompson I ain't.

Dotty
13th September 2009, 10:50 AM
Target ?

:)

Scottt
5th January 2010, 11:27 AM
Jono, old mate!

I'm unexpectedly back in Aus from Jan 23 to 30.

I know you weren't happy about the lengthy wait. Shall we bring this forward?

henno
5th January 2010, 11:31 AM
A bit more notice would have been nice, so I could make the trip for this much-hyped event! ;-)

3oneday
5th January 2010, 11:32 AM
What, for good ???

Deported ?

AndyP
5th January 2010, 11:35 AM
And I'm in NSW Jan 18-22. Oh the humanity!

Scottt
5th January 2010, 11:39 AM
Nah, 3OD, just for a week for my sister's 30th.

sms316
5th January 2010, 11:48 AM
Jono, old mate!

I'm unexpectedly back in Aus from Jan 23 to 30.

I know you weren't happy about the lengthy wait. Shall we bring this forward?
This could the a variance on the traditional Australia Day brawl.

:mrgreen:

Daves
5th January 2010, 12:04 PM
4RBeoPauVb0

Sydney Hacker
5th January 2010, 12:06 PM
I'm in ! Either playing or watching, this would have to be a not to be missed event !

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 12:45 PM
I'm in ! Either playing or watching, this would have to be a not to be missed event !

+1.

I want to see Scottt tear the course apart with 32 putts.

Webster
5th January 2010, 01:08 PM
That would be awesome Dan...

3oneday
5th January 2010, 01:14 PM
Wanna borrow my Toppies ???

TheNuclearOne
5th January 2010, 02:00 PM
Where's this on at?

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 02:28 PM
Jono's scared. He'll have something on.

ParMaster
5th January 2010, 02:46 PM
I'd be there as long as it's before the 27th. Where will this be at? I'll play aswell as I also want to kick Scottt's ass.

;)

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 02:53 PM
Like your parents would let you gamble $1800.

Grunt
5th January 2010, 02:58 PM
He might get that in pocket money!

3oneday
5th January 2010, 03:22 PM
Playing with Jono Sunday, I'll let you guys know who to bet on ;)

Dotty
5th January 2010, 03:25 PM
Jono, I want you to win, ... but only by a small margin.

The worst possible outcome would be Scottt needing to cash in his return ticket, to settle a large gambling debt.

:razz:

WBennett
5th January 2010, 03:47 PM
Or Scottt could lose, then having to use his last bit of cash to settle the bet after expecting to win easily, ask for a lift to the airport...

Who would do something like that?

Sydney Hacker
5th January 2010, 03:48 PM
Or Scottt could lose, then having to use his last bit of cash to settle the bet after expecting to win easily, ask for a lift to the airport...

Who would do something like that?

Do we have to slow down on the way past ?

Tomo
5th January 2010, 04:43 PM
I wanna go, JUST to sledge Scottt.

razaar
5th January 2010, 04:50 PM
Playing with Jono Sunday, I'll let you guys know who to bet on ;)
Who is running the book? :-s
Make sure he wears a hat; better bring a spare 3.

Scottt
5th January 2010, 06:40 PM
That would be awesome Dan...

Jono's scared. He'll have something on.

I suspect you're right.

I'd be there as long as it's before the 27th. Where will this be at? I'll play aswell as I also want to kick Scottt's ass.

;)

This is a two-man dance, Pup. The way your handicap is moonwalking you'd be better off spending some time at the range ;)

I wanna go, JUST to sledge Scottt.

If anyone behaves contrary to the spirit and etiquitte of golf I will walk off immediately, regardless of the match situation.

adlo
5th January 2010, 06:44 PM
Soooo........ no fireworks?

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 06:45 PM
What about Ziggy's brother following you guys with Scott Laycock and a slab of Bundy in a buggy?

zigwah
5th January 2010, 06:49 PM
If anyone behaves contrary to the spirit and etiquitte of golf I will walk off immediately, regardless of the match situation.

No worries Tiger.

Is stevie flying in for the match?

Sydney Hacker
5th January 2010, 07:16 PM
No worries Tiger.

Is stevie flying in for the match?

Without doubt Zig's best ever sledge ! :smt038

Grunt
5th January 2010, 07:48 PM
Without doubt Zig's best ever sledge ! :smt038

If Not OzGolf's!

KristianJ
5th January 2010, 07:50 PM
Is this Monopoly money on the line? Didn't bother backreading...

henno
5th January 2010, 08:15 PM
Proper money. As in one green folding one per skin.

Peter
5th January 2010, 08:26 PM
I have no issue with this post (apart from the poor spelling) but what would this do to the bet - do you forfeit the remaining holes? Is the bet cancelled in full?

Not really any of my business (as I won't be there) but perhaps you should agree on some ground rules before the event - there's enough money on the line that a diagreement about something like this walk off could get ugly.

Oh, and surely Allenby is more chance of walking off due to sledging / unsportsmanlike conduct than Tiger.

Scottt
5th January 2010, 08:28 PM
You're dead right, Peter. This thing will need a water-tight written agreement.

But Jono needs to be available first...

razaar
5th January 2010, 08:30 PM
Tipping Jono to do alright in this if he can stay with one swing thought for 18 holes, maintain his tempo and rythmn and play percentage shots. I don't think the pressure of the occasion will trouble him but discipline may be an issue.

Don't know how Scottty plays except that he can be one annoying mother in print.

:neutral:

sms316
5th January 2010, 08:33 PM
I think Scottt is a good fella.

razaar
5th January 2010, 08:35 PM
Gooder than dwayne?

Eag's
5th January 2010, 08:37 PM
The Jono of old would wipe scottt off the map, but with his lack of play the last 12 months he may struggle.
I would be surprised if he took up the offer of playing in Jan.

sms316
5th January 2010, 08:38 PM
Gooder than dwayne?
Dennis thinks Scottt is as big of a prick as me. That's reason enough to think he is ok.

Much more gooder than dwayne. :mrgreen:

Scottt
5th January 2010, 08:55 PM
The Jono of old would wipe scottt off the map, but with his lack of play the last 12 months he may struggle.

Drawing on your super extensive knowledge of my game?

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 09:06 PM
I would be surprised if he took up the offer of playing in Jan.

I'm not so sure. OzGolfers would come from every direction to see Scottt sulk off the course after 3 holes and the match is declared null and void, no money changing hands.

Eag's
5th January 2010, 09:11 PM
Drawing on your super extensive knowledge of my game?

No you are right, I have never seen you play so I can only go by what I have seen Jono do when he is in form. We all know you can talk the talk, but can you back it up on the course?

Scottt
5th January 2010, 09:17 PM
No you are right, I have never seen you play so I can only go by what I have seen Jono do when he is in form. We all know you can talk the talk, but can you back it up on the course?

As best I know, Jono got his handicap to 7 after an extensive series of lessons. At best, he played off the same handicap I now have.

I'm sure Jono can play well when he is on form, but based on our golfing histories, I think you're talking crap.

Eag's
5th January 2010, 09:19 PM
As best I know, Jono got his handicap to 7 after an extensive series of lessons. At best, he played off the same handicap I now have.

I'm sure Jono can play well when he is on form, but based on our golfing histories, I think you're talking crap.

Well we will see won't we.

Hux
5th January 2010, 09:49 PM

Awwww Princess

For a literary genius you have failed to realise how petulant this reads :smt069

Scottt
5th January 2010, 09:53 PM
Hux - a bunch of dickheads have pledged to come along and give it to me. I've got no interest in that, so if that's what they plan to do, I'm not gonna stick around to humour them.

If that sounds petulant then so be it.

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 10:03 PM
As much as it appears everyone would like Scottt to lose, I don't think anyone would actually be classless enough to try and have an impact on the match. At least, I would hope not.

I know if I was playing with $1800 on the line, I wouldn't be walking off the course, I'd be walking into the gallery with a club in hand. It would be ok for Scottt to do as he is playing with a Dr!

I hope this actually takes off. It has potential to be the most entertaining-all-over-the-map thread that doesn't involve Zigwah trying to sell a club to himself.

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 10:14 PM
JC... I wouldn't cheer for anyone to lose, but Jono is a great guy.

I'd also find it hard to wager $100 per hole on anyone that I would want to maintain any sort of social contact with. These blokes are best off playing for 20c skinners, with sandies, lizards, NTP's and birdies, best front/back 9 and total 18 included.

This exercise is in itself is nothing more than a pissing contest. I doubt it will go ahead, but I'm sure there will be incessant chest beating over it. One of the competitors just loves the spotlight.

Moe Norman
5th January 2010, 10:20 PM

Not sure walking off immediately is in the spirit or ettiquette of golf, but this is an understandable position.

I would hope there is nobody here that childish, although we do have one member who set of firecrackers when a guest at someone elses club so....

Jono unfortunately, due to circumstances out of his control, is not the player he once was - so this could be expensive. Lucky he is a doctor!

markTHEblake
5th January 2010, 10:23 PM
I don't think anyone would actually be classless enough to try and have an impact on the match.

its classless enough to try to bring the match forward some 12 months with only two weeks notice.

Jono's has only just been able to play golf again, and can barely make it around the course. It's rather gutless to put it on him to play now after all he has been through the last few years.

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 10:38 PM
JC... I wouldn't cheer for anyone to lose, but Jono is a great guy.

I'd also find it hard to wager $100 per hole on anyone that I would want to maintain any sort of social contact with. These blokes are best off playing for 20c skinners, with sandies, lizards, NTP's and birdies, best front/back 9 and total 18 included.

This exercise is in itself is nothing more than a pissing contest. I doubt it will go ahead, but I'm sure there will be incessant chest beating over it. One of the competitors just loves the spotlight.

Agree 100%.

I could never play a mate for that type of money.

I felt bad taking Aldo for $16 the other week.

I still am sceptical that this will ever happen.

t

its classless enough to try to bring the match forward some 12 months with only two weeks notice.

Jono's has only just been able to play golf again, and can barely make it around the course. It's rather gutless to put it on him to play now after all he has been through the last few years.

I think everyone will understand if he passes on it now.

Scottt only suggested bringing it forward, it's not classless for him to suggest it as Jono wanted it to be played earlier. Perhaps Scottt is not aware that Jono has been away from the course for so long.

Moe Norman
5th January 2010, 10:40 PM
nor is he probably aware why, even Scottt isn't that tasteless (maybe)

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 10:42 PM
nor is he probably aware why, even Scottt isn't that tasteless (maybe)

I'm pretty sure he's aware. It's not like it is recent and it has had a bit of air time.

Scottt
5th January 2010, 10:42 PM
?!?!?!?!

All I know is he got married and stopped playing?

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 10:44 PM
I don't think that I am even aware. I thought that he was just working a lot.

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 10:45 PM

Thats what I thought???

adlo
5th January 2010, 10:45 PM

+2

It would probably be helpful for all the Scottt haters to stop trolling this thread.

Scottt is only offering to bring the match forward, nothing else.

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 10:52 PM
Hmmm....

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 10:54 PM
I think the view is that Scottt pushes a lot of buttons and many have been eagerly waiting for a chance to give a little back.

I can see where people are coming from. He's a big boy, he can take it.

Scottt
5th January 2010, 10:59 PM
Nice edit Dan.

I have no knowledge of anything unpleasant Jono has been going through other than too much work and not enough golf.

Any sledges I have thrown his way have been on that understanding.

adlo
5th January 2010, 11:00 PM
Yeah I know he pushes the buttons. I think in this instance he has not, and yet Fishy, Eag's and others just jump on the bandwagon anyway.

Luckily Scottt dishes it back, he doesn't do an RS and run to admin.

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 11:01 PM
Nice edit Dan.

I have no knowledge of anything unpleasant Jono has been going through other than too much work and not enough golf.

Any sledges I have thrown his way have been on that understanding.

I haven't noticed any sledges from you per se, other than trying to get a game started.

My post had a line of Blake's that no longer exists.

AndyP
5th January 2010, 11:02 PM
Yeah I know he pushes the buttons. I think in this instance he has not, and yet Fishy, Eag's and others just jump on the bandwagon anyway.

Luckily Scottt dishes it back, he doesn't do an RS and run to admin.He doesn't need to. Personal abuse is a rule that doesn't need to be broken, but constantly is.

markTHEblake
5th January 2010, 11:05 PM
?!?!?!?!

All I know is he got married and stopped playing?

he stopped playing long before getting married.

I'd give the WA guys some credit for not knowing but the way you stalk Jono its impossible that you dont have a clue. He has casually mentioned it often enough

Jono is going to be kill for me mentioning this, but he will have to catch me first. http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?p=190726

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 11:09 PM
Adlo - please don't use all the victim cards in the deck, Scottt needs a ready supply.

[There, I said it]

adlo
5th January 2010, 11:11 PM
Scottt can defend himself Fishy.

I suppose the "scottt haters" bandwagon seems a little stale to me these days. Surely you guys are getting tired of it?

Scottt
5th January 2010, 11:13 PM
Shit! That's the first I have read or heard of that, MTB.

Knowing that, I'd not have given Jono grief for "raising the bat more often than Ricky Ponting" as he got back into the game and I actually feel sick that a good number of you thought I was doing so while cogniscent of his plight.

I don't feel comfortable with this match going ahead now that I know that.

Moe Norman
5th January 2010, 11:15 PM
I don't really think anyone here hates anyone, it would be a bit rediculous if that were the case. However, I'm sure there is a view of some that they are 'less than ideal' individuals, and everyone will have a different person(s) who fits this category.

If you've never met someone, you can get it horribly wrong. For example, I though Jarro was a good bloke, then I met him.

(and he's a great bloke)

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 11:17 PM
Exactly moe, from what I have gathered a lot of people might have thought sms was a pie eating, beer swilling fire cracker totting maniac.

Now that you've met him you can see that he is just a closet iron cover user that wears purple shirts from a prince video clip.

:D

markTHEblake
5th January 2010, 11:20 PM
He doesn't need to. Personal abuse is a rule that doesn't need to be broken, but constantly is.

I am glad to see that something has been done about it. Keep it up.

Fishman Dan
5th January 2010, 11:22 PM
Scottt... don't get fooled. He's only raising his price! The operation was actually to remove the fin from his back.

Moe Norman
5th January 2010, 11:29 PM
Exactly moe, from what I have gathered a lot of people might have thought sms was a pie eating, beer swilling fire cracker totting maniac.

Now that you've met him you can see that he is just a closet iron cover user that wears purple shirts from a prince video clip.

:D

I've met SMS, very few redeeming features. :shock:

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 11:31 PM
Nice tits from what I hear but rapidly fading.

markTHEblake
5th January 2010, 11:42 PM
Shit! That's the first I have read or heard of that, MTB
I'll give you this much, thats a huge backpeddle. there is no way that you could not have known something.

I don't feel comfortable with this match going ahead now that I know that.If you want to pull out, we shall understand, just send Jono the $1800.

Scottt
6th January 2010, 12:38 AM
I expected a few dickheads to play the line that I had to know. I didn't.

In any case, it seems maths isn't your strong suit:

$100 a hole = $50 per man X 18 holes = $900.

Don't you work in a bank, FFS?!

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2010, 12:45 AM
Title says $100 skins.

When you play $1 skins, everyone puts in $1.

I too thought it was $100 each.

adlo
6th January 2010, 12:52 AM
I am pretty sure this has been clarified once before.

markTHEblake
6th January 2010, 01:09 AM
I expected a few dickheads to play the line that I had to know. I didn't.

You neednt worry so much, your reputation remains unnaffected whether we think you really knew or not. So no need to feel sick about that at all.

In any case, it seems maths isn't your strong suit:It seems reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, the assumption you were kicking in $100 each per hole was bleeding obvious.

If its already been discussed, who is going to care, the point remains the same. If you chicken out, then you have to man up and pay up in full. And honestly I cant see that happening, the way you chickened out of addressing that point in the first instance by deflecting to a cheap shot.

Scottt
6th January 2010, 01:09 AM
I have written to Jono and this will be my last word on the matter.

I wasn't aware of his illness until today.

If I had been, I wouldn't have sledged his 100+ scores and taken the piss.

I wouldn't be comfortable with this going ahead knowing what I know now.

I think the fact MTB and Fishy are now using Jono's illness as leverage to start a fight with me speaks volumes about their character. Fire away guys, shows us all how low you can go.

Eag's
6th January 2010, 06:17 AM

What utter rubbish adlo, here is a bloke who does nothing but fling shit at people and we are expected to sit back and just take it?? Turn it up mate :roll:
Read some of his responses, dickheads, wankers, etc... show me where in this thread anyone used insults like that towards him?
Scottt loves nothing more than stirring up crap to get a reaction and everyone on here knows it. As soon as it starts to come back at him the old sympathy card gets played.

Fishman Dan
6th January 2010, 06:34 AM
I think the fact MTB and Fishy are now using Jono's illness as leverage .....

WTF?

But now you've dragged me back into it, I too have strong doubts that you didn't know. Being a member of the (wafer thin) NSW OzGolf community, I believe it would have come up in some sort of context.

Scottt... the fish shop called - they want their chips back.

sms316
6th January 2010, 06:48 AM
I've met SMS, very few redeeming features. :shock:
Apart from ravishing good looks and an engaging personality.

Not to mention, hung like a rogue elephant.

Andrew
6th January 2010, 07:01 AM
I knew about Jono & his father’s health issues because I have played golf with him a few times & have spoken to him on the phone to see how he was going in the early stages. I didn’t realise it was still stopping him playing golf.

If I didn’t know Jono I probably wouldn’t have found out as I only read the ‘Golf Talk’, ‘Course Talk’ & ‘1st Tee’ forums, unless someone PM’s me to look at a particular thread in another forum. It’s not that hard to believe that Scott didn’t know.

I’ve met & played golf with both guys & have found them to be good company & good blokes. There seems to be a lot of people on here who want to speak for Jono. Jono is a grown man of great character. He can speak for himself. As for Scott, I have not problem with him, but if he pushes your buttons just ignore him. Pushing back only escalates it into something ugly.

just
6th January 2010, 07:03 AM
+2

It would probably be helpful for all the Scottt haters to stop trolling this thread.

Scottt is only offering to bring the match forward, nothing else.

That is a disgraceful effort from you. From someone who constantly has a go at one of the gentlest people on this forum and then has a go at his wife for sticking up for him, be prepared to cop both barrels in future when your hypocrisy decides to show itself again.

AndyP
6th January 2010, 07:08 AM
.. show me where in this thread anyone used insults like that towards him?I just removed a post last night. And he was called a dickhead in another thread. I'm just so happy that it's all going to stop now, and everyone is going to focus on the topics being discussed.

Sydney Hacker
6th January 2010, 07:08 AM
I can honestly say I knew nothing about Jono's illness, probably my fault for not reading more of the threads but I tend to stay out of things that don't concern me, and also for not getting out for more games.

I have never meet Scottt and admit that some of his posts come across as very condescending but given his comments since he found out, isn't it best that we just drop it and move onto something else ?

zigwah
6th January 2010, 07:31 AM
same here thought he was just a henpecked workaholic GP

Webster
6th January 2010, 07:35 AM
where is this being played?

WBennett
6th January 2010, 07:46 AM
Jack

Commonwealth I heard

You are a nice bloke after all.

3oneday
6th January 2010, 07:49 AM
What zigwah said ;)

markTHEblake
6th January 2010, 08:19 AM
If I had been, I wouldn't have sledged his 100+ scores and taken the piss.

Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, the taking of someones word is usually a given. However in your case no chance, because you do not extend the same courtesy to others - ever.

Sorry, but you got to live with the reputation you have earned.

I think the fact MTB and Fishy are now using Jono's illness as leverage to start a fight with me speaks volumes about their character.

Victim card #365 amazing that you never cease to run out of cards. :roll:

If that was the case it would have been bought up a year ago you fool. Regardless of what you knew, it remains classless to bring this forward by a year when you knew the guy has not being playing golf, it doesn't matter what the reason is.

Iain
6th January 2010, 08:25 AM
Ozgolf used to be such a friendly place...