PDA

View Full Version : Jono vs Scottt $100 per skin

Pages : 1 [2]

3oneday
6th January 2010, 09:32 AM
Still is Iaiaiaiana ;)

I was beginning to think the word dickhead was the same term of endearment as wanker ?

Anyway, scottt makes himself an easy target, one day he'll learn not to bite back :)

Andrew
6th January 2010, 09:32 AM
Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, the taking of someones word is usually a given. However in your case no chance, because you do not extend the same courtesy to others - ever.

Sorry, but you got to live with the reputation you have earned.

Victim card #365 amazing that you never cease to run out of cards. :roll:

If that was the case it would have been bought up a year ago you fool. Regardless of what you knew, it remains classless to bring this forward by a year when you knew the guy has not being playing golf, it doesn't matter what the reason is.

Does it really matter what reputation anyone has earned? You, of all people, should know that.

BrisVegas
6th January 2010, 09:47 AM
I'd have thought jono needed the 18 months to get his fitness back and find some golf form. I don't think he's in a position to play this match yet. Scott has acknowledged that too, now that he knows the circumstances.

poidda
6th January 2010, 10:46 AM
Is this over yet?

Moe Norman
6th January 2010, 11:02 AM
Does it really matter what reputation anyone has earned? You, of all people, should know that.

That's a pretty good point, you gotta love the Blake though!

I reckon our resident admin should probably close this baby, before friendly banter denigrates further into personal insults, whether they have merit or not!

Jono
6th January 2010, 02:34 PM
I can't make it to Sydney during the period Scottt is here, but I'm still keen to go ahead towards the end of the year. No doubt my golf is sucky at the moment and part of it has to do with my fitness (or lack of). I'll be working on both this year. I've played 5 games in the last 6 months so I would be an idiot to play a money game now.

Anyway, move on people. Scottt and I will decide on something soon.

TheNuclearOne
6th January 2010, 02:37 PM
Fair call Jono, as long as your health is good and improving buddy. I look forward to the showdown (And i will call it that LOL) near the years end.

Jono
6th January 2010, 02:41 PM
Playing with Jono Sunday, I'll let you guys know who to bet on ;)

Well, you WERE going to play ... :roll:

3oneday
6th January 2010, 02:41 PM
Well, you WERE going to play ... :roll:

yeah, move within 200kms will ya !!!

;)

Jono
6th January 2010, 03:12 PM
yeah, move within 200kms will ya !!!

;)

StartBlacktown, NSW 2148
EndWollongong, NSW 2500

Distance: 101.7km Time: 1hr 13min (approx)
Travel: Fastest (with tolls)

8-)

TheTrueReview
6th January 2010, 03:14 PM
... I'm still keen to go ahead towards the end of the year. .... Scottt and I will decide on something soon.

Perhaps it mightn't be a bad thing to call the whole thing off. What started out as a good idea, somehow went off the rails & descended into a lot of negativity.

Golf is meant to be enjoyed after all.
Just my 2c worth. :smt114

3oneday
6th January 2010, 03:17 PM
yeah, did the whereis thing, the part of hitting off at 6.30am was the clincher ;)

TheNuclearOne
6th January 2010, 03:31 PM
Perhaps it mightn't be a bad thing to call the whole thing off. What started out as a good idea, somehow went off the rails & descended into a lot of negativity.

If worse comes to worse surely they could play it with only a couple of fair minded witnesses that can then report back to us here. Personally i would love to see it tho :lol:

Eag's
6th January 2010, 03:32 PM
Fair enough I will now keep my nose out of this thread from this point on.
AP I am off to find my happy place again. :wink:

Grunt
6th January 2010, 03:33 PM

Most sensible post in this thread Ever!

Tomo
6th January 2010, 03:36 PM
I was only going to give Scottt shot by shot, hole by hole feedback like he feels the need to on here....post by post, thread by thread.

But he cant stand the heat.

Webster
6th January 2010, 03:41 PM
Tomo, you should play against macjackass and make it a double header. Could be a classic?

Tomo
6th January 2010, 04:32 PM
Giddy up Jack...wanna caddy?

TheNuclearOne
6th January 2010, 04:40 PM
:lol:

markTHEblake
6th January 2010, 06:31 PM
You, of all people, should know that.

I think about that every time I type, and I am holding back, seriously.

In any case sometimes its easier to live by the Law than by grace. ;)
My excuse is that I am not perfect.

Webster
6th January 2010, 06:52 PM
My excuse is that I am not perfect.

Not many of us are mate...

tg01
7th January 2010, 03:37 PM
Thank god for Andrew. A genuine remarkable couple of posts.

Btw, didn't Jono create this thread in mid 2009, I also seem to recall MTB link dated back to 2007.

Scottt, take on the match, play like you did against me, and this thread will be remarkably quiet post match....

sms316
8th November 2010, 01:33 PM
I can't make it to Sydney during the period Scottt is here, but I'm still keen to go ahead towards the end of the year. No doubt my golf is sucky at the moment and part of it has to do with my fitness (or lack of). I'll be working on both this year. I've played 5 games in the last 6 months so I would be an idiot to play a money game now.

Anyway, move on people. Scottt and I will decide on something soon.

So.... now that Scottt is back in town, is this back in the works?

:-k

Yossarian
8th November 2010, 01:38 PM
$50 says this match hasn't taken place by Jan 31, 2011.

Shouldn't have bumped the thread PRC.

sms316
8th November 2010, 01:48 PM
Still won't happen. My money is safer now than it was back then.