PDA

View Full Version : New "fatter" shafts ??

3oneday
16th April 2009, 07:43 AM
What's the go with these new fatter shafts, where they are fatter near the grip than normal ?

I know the new Dymo has them but when I opened my FT-9 box last night, the Fuji in that is noticeably fat as well ?

Shaft ho's ??? :confused:

PeteyD
16th April 2009, 07:46 AM
Is this by the same people that do that nasal spray stuff? :D

3oneday
16th April 2009, 07:47 AM
Is this by the same people that do that nasal spray stuff? :D
Dunno, did you get a refund ?

;)

Lucasto23
16th April 2009, 09:27 AM
What's the go with these new fatter shafts, where they are fatter near the grip than normal ?

I know the new Dymo has them but when I opened my FT-9 box last night, the Fuji in that is noticeably fat as well ?

I dont know, but did you say FT 9? is it for you or for someone else:lol:
Let me kow what you think of if as i am starting to save the penies for one just like it.

BrisVegas
16th April 2009, 10:33 AM

I don't know about the "new" stuff, but blakey was talking about this very thing the other day at City GC. He reckoned my Grafalloy blue was noticeably thicker than the shaft in his driver (I forget what his was). I hadn't noticed before, but side by side, the Grafalloy was definitely a lot thicker.

3oneday
16th April 2009, 10:52 AM
I dont know, but did you say FT 9? is it for you or for someone else:lol:
Let me kow what you think of if as i am starting to save the penies for one just like it.

I have an FT-9 9.5 stiff Neutral, but your sig prevents me from divulging further information :lol:

Lucasto23
16th April 2009, 12:55 PM
I have an FT-9 9.5 stiff Neutral, but your sig prevents me from divulging further information :lol:

Lucky for you it's not that cheap a club so you might be spared from my lowballing.

She who must be obeyed has also cancelled further driver purchases until the durries disappers so it is safe for now:smt093

BrisVegas
16th April 2009, 01:08 PM
I dont know how anyone can afford golf AND cancer-sticks these days? What are the smokes now, like $20 a pack ?

Lucasto23
16th April 2009, 05:41 PM
I dont know how anyone can afford golf AND cancer-sticks these days? What are the smokes now, like $20 a pack ?

Not quite, but might as well be. I am smoke free as of tomorrow, it help cabrrera win a masters, so should help me see single figures again.:lol:

Lucasto23
16th April 2009, 05:43 PM
Just to get back on track, i can't find any info on the net so far why the shafts are thicker at the butt.

henno
16th April 2009, 05:45 PM
You should see not only how thick the butt is on my Accuflex Creation shafts, but how far down the butt extends before it tapers to the tip.

Strange looking stuff, but I like 'em.

dc68
16th April 2009, 07:34 PM
I will have a fatter shaft tomorrow when my TMTBTP arrives. :)

3oneday
16th April 2009, 08:56 PM
I will have a fatter shaft tomorrow when my TMTBTP arrives. :)and if you get really lucky, two shafts for the price of one ;)

:lol:

dc68
16th April 2009, 08:58 PM
Hmmmmmmm... Will work that out tomorrow I guess.

3oneday
16th April 2009, 09:10 PM
Hmmmmmmm... Will work that out tomorrow I guess.

did you get tracking ?

dc68
16th April 2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah mate it was at SYD airport at 7pm tonight hopefully on the plane here as we speak.

markTHEblake
16th April 2009, 09:59 PM
I hadn't noticed before, but side by side, the Grafalloy was definitely a lot thicker.

you bastard. You told me it wasnt thicker and it was just my eyes. :neutral:

3oneday
17th April 2009, 08:03 AM
:lol: