PDA

View Full Version : Favourite movie of 2004?

gazgolf1
27th December 2004, 12:28 PM
Did'nt see that many movies this year but my favourite was "Collateral".
Whatever you say about Tom Cruise the bloke can make or break a movie....good flick.

Golfgirl
27th December 2004, 01:57 PM
hmmm.... I didn't see a real lot of movies this year either....

I enjoyed the ones I did see, although, I admit to heaving a sigh of relief that LOTR was finally over....

I quite enjoyed Love Actually and Bridget Jones 2, and that one about the world ending - what was it called - The day after tomorrow or some such thing.... totally unbelievable story, but cool special effects.

Actually, you know, I think the best movie I have seen this year was Shrek 2.... but we have it now on DVD and watch it twice a day... so... :evil:

cazandpaul
27th December 2004, 04:22 PM
50 First Dates - love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore together and it was filmed in our favourite golfing destination Hawaii. 8)

Jarro
27th December 2004, 04:36 PM
i haven't seen a lot of movies this year either :(

.. i'm going to see "Meet The Fockers" and "The Invincibles" this week sometime ... and i think one of those 2 will be my fave for the year 8)

watched "Se7en" on DVD over Christmas.. forgot how much i really liked that movie :smt023

Keza_G
27th December 2004, 05:52 PM
50 First Dates - love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore together

My hubby and I absolutely Love adam Sandler movies...... really loved wedding singer, but I would agree with cazandpaul..... 50 first dates is a beauty...

lovedit so much we bought the dvd.....

Keza_G

terryand
27th December 2004, 06:07 PM
Off the top of my head...With out a doubt.... Shrek 2 :smt082

Terry.

Onewood
27th December 2004, 07:35 PM
The day after tomorrow

Whatched this last night and when I heard the news this morning, :shock: I thought shite it's come true :roll:

senecio
27th December 2004, 07:36 PM
Tas Tois, without a doubt.

French movie with Gerard Depardieu and Jean Reno. Absolutely hilarious.

Ryan

Bruce
27th December 2004, 10:13 PM
I think I only saw kids movies at the cinema this year. So ti is between Shrek 3 and The Incredibles. The Incredibles wins by a nose.

On DVD is would be the EE versions of the two LotR movies. I refuse to separate those.

Shawn of the Dead deserves a mention two. Just hilarious.