PDA

View Full Version : Mizuno distributors Perth

Michaeljames92
11th April 2009, 10:51 PM
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and have been a member on the sand trap for a good 18 months. My question is, Where in perth can I be fitted for Mizuno irons? I have heard so many good things about them and I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them let alone custom fits them.

simmsy
11th April 2009, 11:30 PM
any of the Golf Box's should have the Mizuno range in store.
Maybe a couple of private clubs around the place as well.

adlo
12th April 2009, 12:32 AM
I don't think you will find custom fit Mizuno's in Perth unfortunately.

As Simmsy said, that aren't even that many places to pick them up retail.

Golfnut
12th April 2009, 01:00 AM
You could try Newman & Brooks down it Myaree, near the Hiyundai service dept. on Norma Rd....they will definately be able to help you MJ92.

And Welcome along...

Michaeljames92
12th April 2009, 11:47 AM
Thanks for your replies everyone. I shall definitely check out newman and brooks when i am looking at irons later in the year.

terryl
12th April 2009, 11:56 AM
Check out the Mizuno Aust web site.
They don't show any distributors in W.A., but have some upcoming demo days at Cottesloe Golf Club.

qbnchopper
13th April 2009, 07:34 PM
You could try Newman & Brooks down it Myaree, near the Hiyundai service dept. on Norma Rd....they will definately be able to help you MJ92.

And Welcome along...

And ask for Jake ..... he is the man for the mizzy's - he's a custom fitter apparently - I paid for the service from him and got about 45mins (dynamic and static fitting on a luanchy) + take home trial (of a 6 and 8 iron) + another 15 minutes for $50 bills.