PDA

View Full Version : hello i have a problem. I am addicted to golf.

thefangx
9th April 2009, 11:12 AM
Hi all my name is christo

my girlfriend hates it because i'm constantly swinging a club around the house.

i spend hours practicing a game i'll probably never be great at

I love it!

Im off 14 and live in the northern beaches of sydney. I'm a muso by night and golf addict by day.

Hello All!!!!!

adlo
9th April 2009, 11:14 AM
Helloooooooooooooooooooo.

You'll fit right in here.

LarryLong
9th April 2009, 11:15 AM
Welcome christo. My Wife is another one of those people who don't understand the importance of practice.

Careful not to take divots out of the carpet. :)

markTHEblake
9th April 2009, 11:18 AM
My loungeroom ceiling has all these strange little marks on it, well thats what the missus says, I tell her i have no idea, but it costs me a fortune to keep the kids quiet about it.

Dotty
9th April 2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome Christo.

Can I assume that you have an Odyssey #7 (or Sabretooth) in your bag ?

ps. You aren't addicted until select your new carpet based on its Stimpmeter reading.

razaar
9th April 2009, 11:45 AM
Welcome Christo.

ps. You aren't addicted until select your new carpet based on its Stimpmeter reading.
or you have high ceilings and very heavy drapes to hit balls into.:roll: Welcome to the forum.

Flowergirl
9th April 2009, 11:57 AM
Welcome fellow addict.:smt023

haysey
9th April 2009, 12:07 PM
Welcome Christo.

Or you've put a golf ball through your office window, or smashed a wedge into the ceiling grid:mrgreen:

and welcome Christo

Dotty
9th April 2009, 12:24 PM
Or you've put a golf ball through your office window, or smashed a wedge into the ceiling grid:mrgreen:

and welcome Christo
What if the glazier puts a golf ball through the newly replaced office window? :-s

haysey
9th April 2009, 12:34 PM
What if the glazier puts a golf ball through the newly replaced office window? :-s

What if the glazier puts a golf ball through the window, then fixes it before anyone notices.

Did it really happen:D

dee cee
9th April 2009, 07:38 PM
My addiction wavers month to month depending on how I'm playing. If I put in some effort and practice, I can put up with a couple of bad scoring rounds (as long as I'm hitting it reasonably) until finally I lose my s@#t. I'm on the verge of one of these moments depending on how I play tomorrow.... I'll post how I go.

dcee

AndyP
9th April 2009, 08:15 PM
If it's a problem, perhaps you should just go cold turkey? Welcome to OZgolf.

dee cee
11th April 2009, 09:56 AM
Well, it wasn't pretty..... 32 points with 3 wipes and a host of other poor holes. Hit some good shots though, so I'll be back. God damn you golf gods. They keep bringing me back for punishment because of a couple of good shots!!!
Good luck with your addiction. Like all of them, there are highs and lows....

dcee

Grunt
11th April 2009, 11:23 AM
32 with 3 wipes, welcome to my world. Consistently inconsistent.