PDA

View Full Version : Courty vs. Julie

Courty
7th April 2009, 07:47 PM
This match is scheduled for Easter Monday morning at Sea Temple (BrettM's course).

Any bets on the final result?

markTHEblake
7th April 2009, 07:47 PM
Mud or Baked beans?

Ned
7th April 2009, 07:49 PM
This match is scheduled for Easter Sunday morning at Half Moon Bay GC (Cookie's home course).

Any bets on the final result?

Just don't do a Tana Umaga!:roll:

Courty
7th April 2009, 07:53 PM
Mud or Baked beans?
:-k

:-k

Scottt
7th April 2009, 07:55 PM
Couty 4&3.

I've seen Julie's scores of late, but it has to come to an end sometime...

Ned
7th April 2009, 07:58 PM

Hand Bag Smasher! (http://wesclark.com/rrr/handbag.html)

haysey
7th April 2009, 07:59 PM
Go Julie....

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:07 PM
Go Julie....

:roll:

BrisVegas
7th April 2009, 08:16 PM
he's a filthy ho, kick his arse julie!

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:17 PM
he's a filthy ho, kick his arse julie!

:smt019

BrisVegas
7th April 2009, 08:20 PM
you're only upset because you know you're hoing is out of control.

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:28 PM

:-#

haysey
7th April 2009, 08:36 PM

Yeah, it's true Vegas. He's out of control:twisted:

Julie wins 4 and 38)

And Russell wins somewhere around 5 and 4:cry:

cookie
7th April 2009, 08:43 PM

He's the biggest ho i know.:shock:

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:44 PM
Sig updated for the NQ hecklers. :p

haysey
7th April 2009, 08:46 PM
Sig updated for the NQ hecklers. :p

Nice work you photoshop guru:)

I'm changing my avatar

cookie
7th April 2009, 08:48 PM
:-#

Courty the blue baron.

May the best woman win. That's for you to Courty.:twisted

haysey
7th April 2009, 08:48 PM
He's the biggest ho i know.:shock:

What's your story. How come you aren't playing anyway??

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:52 PM
May the best woman win.

Not possible if you're not playing.

cookie
7th April 2009, 08:52 PM
What's your story. How come you aren't playing anyway??

I'm playing this sat, what are you talking about?:smt108

cookie
7th April 2009, 08:56 PM
Not possible if you're not playing.

You wish mate.
I like the 1 cross you have there on your board.:twisted:

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:56 PM
Go Julie....

Where's the thread for your match against Russell?

haysey
7th April 2009, 08:57 PM
I'm playing this sat, what are you talking about?:smt108

You can't play twice on the one weekend:-s

Courty
7th April 2009, 08:57 PM
It's a 4 day weekend so it stands to reason you should be able to play golf twice. ;)

razaar
7th April 2009, 09:58 PM
Half Moon Bay GC...played a few rounds with Ray Howarth there in the 70's when the club house was a tractor shed. It was a 12 hole course, very short. Did they ever extend it to 18 holes?

adlo
7th April 2009, 09:59 PM
Courty, love the new signature

mike
7th April 2009, 10:24 PM
I don't.

Go Julie.

BrettM
8th April 2009, 04:02 AM
Go Julie!!

Courty
8th April 2009, 05:04 AM
Did they ever extend it to 18 holes?

Yep, sure did.

Courty
8th April 2009, 05:05 AM
Courty, love the new signature

I don't.

:lol:

Julie
8th April 2009, 06:01 AM
OMG, I log on this morning and there is a 2 page thread on Courty vr Julie!!!!!:shock::shock::lol:

Immediately I started shaking and knee trembling and sooking, but then I thought "No, what would the great Michelle Wie do"!
I will step up to the challenge (:oops:well try too) and I will be praying that the golf gods will be smiling down on me that day(anybody know any virgins I can sacrifice to the golf gods to make them happy!:lol::lol:

PS, Courty I love your new sig.:D8)

Ned
8th April 2009, 06:24 AM
So Courty is the order or your Match Play games determined by the order of how you have redone your signature ? :-k

Flowergirl
8th April 2009, 06:28 AM
Julie - you CAN do it!!!!!!!!! Come on there girlfriend. We have to prove that these guys have got nothing!!!!
Go Julie, go Julie, Go Julie.:mrgreen:

( sorry Courty. I loves ya. But I always root for the chicks!!!)

Julie
8th April 2009, 06:33 AM
Thanks Flowergirl!:D

We have 8 people playing so it will be another great NQ Ozgolf day.8)

Flowergirl, you will have to come up here for a holiday so you can join in on one of our days, and help me whip the boys arse's.:shock:8):lol:

Ned
8th April 2009, 06:35 AM
Flowergirl, you will have to come up here for a holiday so you can join in on one of our days, and help me whip the boys arse's.:shock:8):lol:

Cough cough!!!

solarman
8th April 2009, 07:10 AM
Sorry Julie, I am going for the gay one (courty), as i don't want everyone to get too far ahead of me and embarrass me at seasons end.
Mind you you can always have a swim and picnic on the beach while waiting for him to hit the ball.
Make sure you give him heaps about the compression bandages he wears on his arms.

Julie
8th April 2009, 07:38 AM
Thanks Solarman.
I imagine this will be you at Tinaroo, while us ozgolfers are hacking about at Yorkey's Knob.:D
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:jnyPAdAsXLGM4M:http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/heroe2_edited.jpg

Ned
8th April 2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks Solarman.
I imagine this will be you at Tinaroo, while us ozgolfers are hacking about at Yorkey's Knob.:D
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:jnyPAdAsXLGM4M:http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/heroe2_edited.jpg

Wrong body shot.................too skinny!

haysey
8th April 2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks Solarman.

Nice one Julie, but the last time Solarman single skied would have been about 1975. If he tried that now he'd end up in traction:twisted:

haysey
8th April 2009, 08:14 AM
Isn't it a little lame that it's Cookies home course and yet he's not playing:-k

solarman
8th April 2009, 02:20 PM
Matter of fact, you oversized duck, i will be single skiing this weekend and probably having a wakeboard too (couple of shielas are coming up).
To look good, I may have to roll up a pair of socks and shove them down the front.
Why don't you come up, oh yellow feathered friend, and I will charter out a Great Adventures boat to tow you.

haysey
8th April 2009, 02:29 PM
Matter of fact, you oversized duck, i will be single skiing this weekend and probably having a wakeboard too (couple of shielas are coming up).
To look good, I may have to roll up a pair of socks and shove them down the front.
Why don't you come up, oh yellow feathered friend, and I will charter out a Great Adventures boat to tow you.

:mrgreen:

42 posts and we've finally got a quality sledge out of you. Well done:lol:

adlo
8th April 2009, 02:36 PM
And it sure was quality.

You get the feeling that sledge was building for quite some time.

Ned
8th April 2009, 02:41 PM

42 posts and we've finally got a quality sledge out of you. Well done:lol:

FFS, even without a good sledge his ego and noggin were both oversize, now you go and do this!!!!:roll:

Courty
8th April 2009, 08:00 PM
So Courty is the order or your Match Play games determined by the order of how you have redone your signature ? :-k

Nope. The ones I have already played are in the order they were played and Julie is next, but after that it was random.

Courty
10th April 2009, 12:39 PM
OMG, I log on this morning and there is a 2 page thread on Courty vr Julie!!!!!:shock::shock::lol:

Immediately I started shaking and knee trembling and sooking, but then I thought "No, what would the great Michelle Wie do"!

She would been DQ'ed, withdrawn feigning injury, or both. :p

Go Me! :mrgreen:

Courty
10th April 2009, 12:41 PM
Sorry Julie, I am going for the gay one (courty), as i don't want everyone to get too far ahead of me and embarrass me at seasons end.
Mind you you can always have a swim and picnic on the beach while waiting for him to hit the ball.

Well, we could also have had a picnic while waiting for you to find your ball 2 fairways away, and then cold top it 4 or 5 times to get it back to the correct hole. But you've taken your cape, bat & ball and skulked off to the dam again. :p

haysey
10th April 2009, 06:27 PM
Nice one Julie, but the last time Solarman single skied would have been about 1975. If he tried that now he'd end up in traction:twisted:

Just received word from Tinaroo that a certain caped crusader has managed to do his back in while trying to impress a couple of women. You idiot:roll:

Get well soon dumbass

Ned
10th April 2009, 06:29 PM
Just received word from Tinaroo that a certain caped crusader has managed to do his back in while trying to impress a couple of women. You idiot:roll:

Get well soon dumbass

You mean he has developed another excuse to chicken out on coming last in the NQ OZgolf Match Play Series ???????????:-k

haysey
10th April 2009, 06:36 PM
You mean he has developed another excuse to chicken out on coming last in the NQ OZgolf Match Play Series ???????????:-k

He's on his way to the quack tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find out:mrgreen:

Courty
13th April 2009, 01:59 PM
Well, what a see-saw affair that was. I won the first 4 holes straight, then the rot set in. Julie played very consistent golf and chipped away at the lead for the next 13 holes to be 1 up with 2 holes to play. I scraped a win on the 17th, then made a solid regulation par on the last to get out of jail.

Well played to Julie. I almost feel embarrassed to put a tick mark on my Matchplay avatar. :neutral:

henno
13th April 2009, 02:00 PM
Sounds like a great match to me!

Julie
13th April 2009, 02:06 PM
You deserved to win Courty.:smt038:smt038
I had a great day.:D

Flowergirl
14th April 2009, 08:21 AM
JUlie, Julie, Julie - I was so sure you'd get over the line. Bad luck girl.:smt023

Well done Courty. As they always say - beware the injured golfer!!

sms316
14th April 2009, 08:38 AM
(anybody know any virgins I can sacrifice to the golf gods to make them happy!:lol::lol:

Sounds like you should have sacrificed Solarman.

Julie
15th April 2009, 06:24 AM
Sounds like you should have sacrificed Solarman.
Yeah, if he ever turns up to an ozgolf day, I think he might be out for a while by the talk.:D

BrisVegas
15th April 2009, 08:39 AM
bad luck julie. nice win county.