PDA

View Full Version : The Scorpian

The Scorpian
6th April 2009, 02:32 PM
It seems to me after going through some posts here that there are many idiots and that happens. There are also some non idiot posts but they get abused at times or cannot handle the crap placed back on them.. That is funny to me! I am "The Scorpian".. Read on.....
I dislike choppers who think or say they are better than what they can actually do on a golf course, I laugh at choppers who think that the latest club will improve their game, I laugh at choppers who say that they got the best lesson from a golf pro and it improved their golf...that is bullshit at it's best....I laugh at people who say they can hit a ball 270m and play off a 20 handicap, I laugh at people who believe that the ball used by the best golf pro's is what is best for their game. FFS, i laugh so much and it cracks me up.

As for my golf game? I hit it 320m, and whilst waiting for my playing partners to catch up, my caddy gives me some love...:smt038

jd_FRANK
6th April 2009, 02:37 PM
Welcome Scorpian! Or is that Scorpion?

Johnny Canuck
6th April 2009, 02:39 PM
I laugh at people that can't spell. WTF's a "Scorpian"?

Jarro
6th April 2009, 02:45 PM
I don't think you're gonna last long here Scorpian :roll:

3oneday
6th April 2009, 02:54 PM
The Wanker sounds more appropriate.

Jarro
6th April 2009, 02:58 PM
The Wanker sounds more appropriate.

Don't you mean, The Wankar ?

;)

Courty
6th April 2009, 03:01 PM
It sounds very much to me like Solarman's medication induced ramblings. :roll:

Dotty
6th April 2009, 03:09 PM
Welcame, Scorpian.

Looks like Fisher-Price's 'My First Computer', now comes with internet access.

AndyP
6th April 2009, 03:11 PM
I have to know whether I'm making idiot or non-idiot posts. Aaarrggghhh, it's killing me.

3oneday
6th April 2009, 03:16 PM
He's probably a mate of the Nike salesman.

Scottt
6th April 2009, 03:22 PM
Welcome Scorpian! Or is that Scorpion?

All might not be as it seems.

Perhaps his name is Ian Scorp? :-k

You know, like Greg Normal and Jack Nicolas :lol:

Webster
6th April 2009, 03:26 PM
Hello Scorpian. You make a lot of sense for someone so new to the forum. Welcome aboard.

peter_rs
6th April 2009, 03:37 PM
I look forward to your next post. so I guess you think a high marker can not spin the ball either?

Jarro
6th April 2009, 03:39 PM
I look forward to your next post. so I guess you think a high marker can not spin the ball either?

C'mon Pete, we all know high markers can't spin the ball :roll:

sms316
6th April 2009, 03:54 PM
As for my golf game? I hit it 320m, and whilst waiting for my playing partners to catch up, my caddy gives me some love...:smt038
Is your caddy's name Rocco?

haysey
6th April 2009, 04:52 PM
It sounds very much to me like Solarman's medication induced ramblings. :roll:

You know, that's the first thought I had;)

just
6th April 2009, 04:58 PM
Scorp
I'm off 27 and I can hit 300! Thoughts?
sincerely
just

Courty
6th April 2009, 05:10 PM
I laugh at people who say they can hit a ball 270m and play off a 20 handicap

Solarman plays off 25 and hits it 300m, but we still laugh at him too. :lol:

henno
6th April 2009, 07:18 PM
I am a chopper, but if someone wagered a few hundred for me being able to hit it 300m, I would be almost certain I'd get one away out of a bucket of balls and a selection of drivers for the conditions.

No-one said anything about straight!

adlo
6th April 2009, 07:20 PM
Welcame, Scorpian.

Looks like Fisher-Price's 'My First Computer', now comes with internet access.

:smt038

Hello Scorpian. You make a lot of sense for someone so new to the forum. Welcome aboard.

:lol:

TheTrueReview
6th April 2009, 07:49 PM
I am a chopper, ....

No, this is Chopper & he has some interesting views.

6CMa0_QNq-k

The Scorpian
7th April 2009, 08:35 AM
I think Jack has some idea as he did not hang crap on me? Am I a wanker? Possibly, but have you not done it before? I have and it felt great. Back to golf, the same still goes, why is there so many idiots out there that think they have any idea when they do not? If you can hit a driver 270m, you have some false identity or a small member and need to make up for it. It is truly funny. I am only guessing but I am sure the majority of you have limited knowledge when it comes to golf equipment, actually playing the game, the life as a golf professional or teaching the stupid game? The fact is, you have no idea and the "Scorpian"..is that spelling wrong for people who did not finish year 10? or did I mean to spell it differently.
Love the game, just be real and stop being a wanker on the course. XXXX

Johnny Canuck
7th April 2009, 09:05 AM
I think Jack has some idea as he did not hang crap on me? Am I a wanker? Possibly, but have you not done it before? I have and it felt great. Back to golf, the same still goes, why is there so many idiots out there that think they have any idea when they do not? If you can hit a driver 270m, you have some false identity or a small member and need to make up for it. It is truly funny. I am only guessing but I am sure the majority of you have limited knowledge when it comes to golf equipment, actually playing the game, the life as a golf professional or teaching the stupid game? The fact is, you have no idea and the "Scorpian"..is that spelling wrong for people who did not finish year 10? or did I mean to spell it differently.
Love the game, just be real and stop being a wanker on the course. XXXX

This really isn't the place where people are wankers on the course. Check ISG and look up Cliff Manley. Hits it 300 everytime but plays off of 14 or so.

The golf equipment line is hilarious with some of the folk here.

Judging by the giant paragraph, I'm guessing year 10.

AndyP
7th April 2009, 10:20 AM
Scorpian, your routine has been done before here (probably by another alias of you). Boooooooring!

henno
7th April 2009, 10:21 AM
It's a shame. They just don't make trolls like they used to.

Dotty
7th April 2009, 10:47 AM
I'm waiting for the ...

Scorpian is a legend and is hard as FK. Scorpian is Pearl Jam.. Scorpian is a Dissident

adlo
7th April 2009, 10:47 AM
:lol: :lol:

AndyP
7th April 2009, 10:55 AM
Wonderful pickup, Dotty. :D

http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showpost.php?p=274952&postcount=21

TourFit
7th April 2009, 11:41 AM
Well, he won't last long if, after EVERY post he makes, NO ONE RESPONDS.

I'd be prepared to have a battle of wits with him... but it appears he's completely unarmed !!!

I've got better things to do with my time than be baited by an uneducated, arrogant, generalising dickhead....

AND THAT'S THAT !!!!

(Having said that...there are a few 'minor' points he makes that have SOME sense to them...just don't like the way he said them.)

The Scorpian
7th April 2009, 11:47 AM
Well, he won't last long if, after EVERY post he makes, NO ONE RESPONDS to those inane ramblings....

I'd be prepared to have a battle of wits...but it appears he's completely unarmed !!!

I've got better things to do with my time than be baited by an uneducated, arrogant, generalising dickhead....

AND THAT'S THAT !!!!

Game on if you like...:lol:

Eag's
7th April 2009, 11:52 AM
Hey AP, can you turn the Wanker filter back on, to many are getting through :roll:

AndyP
7th April 2009, 11:55 AM
The Scorpian has left the room (with his mates The Freak, The Terminator, eddy, etc)

TourFit
7th April 2009, 11:56 AM
"Unarmed", I say !!!

TourFit
7th April 2009, 11:56 AM
Well done AP !!! The less of those the better...

BrisVegas
7th April 2009, 11:57 AM
The Scorpian has left the room (with his mates The Freak, The Terminator, eddy, etc)

well played.

mike
7th April 2009, 11:59 AM
That had to be a setup.

Nobody is that idiotic.

AndyP
7th April 2009, 12:27 PM
mike, I can't understand why someone would bother. It's very transparent trolling, but it's been a few times now (and seems like the same guy everytime).

The art of trolling is a lot more subtle than what this knob displayed.

sms316
7th April 2009, 12:55 PM

Is he a mate of Chachi?
:wink:

just
7th April 2009, 04:22 PM
The art of trolling is a lot more subtle than what this knob displayed.

Exactly, which is why I have lasted a couple of years so far!

markTHEblake
7th April 2009, 04:39 PM
why is there so many idiots out there that think they have any idea when they do not? If you can hit a driver 270m, you have some false identity or a small member and need to make up for it.

Who are these people, nobody around these parts know anybody like this.

Which begs the question, why are you telling us this? cos we dont care.

razaar
7th April 2009, 04:44 PM
Who are these people, nobody around these parts know anybody like this.

Which begs the question, why are you telling us this? cos we dont care.
Elvis has left the building:lol:

CobraSS
7th April 2009, 05:11 PM
Exactly, which is why I have lasted a couple of years so far!

Well son the games up now, ban Just I say AP..:)

Webster
7th April 2009, 05:13 PM
This is all a bit sad. Next thing you know, we will have a "It's time to go" thread where the snitches can dob each other in.

AndyP
7th April 2009, 05:33 PM
This is all a bit sad. Next thing you know, we will have a "It's time to go" thread where the snitches can dob each other in.It already exists. Can't you access that forum?

Spider Lover
8th April 2009, 06:28 PM
Scorpian has prompted me to join and reply. I am getting back into golf at 36yo after not playing for 20 years. Averaged maybe a game a year over that time. Am in the process of getting my handicap, which I reckon will be around 25.

My point is that I hit my mates TM Burner driver 300m+. Not always straight. Often no where near straight!

Sounds like Scorpian either has no idea about golf or is stirring up the forums. Good on him.

Iain
8th April 2009, 06:38 PM
:roll:

markTHEblake
8th April 2009, 06:55 PM
Sounds like Scorpian either has no idea about golf or is stirring up the forums.

I give up, who did you stir up in the first place?